2024 Elections

251,918 Views | 3241 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by packofwolves
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

People that truly wanted a fair and open election would want to do everything possible to ensure that the election is fair and transparent. That is why people question the integrity of the election process and all of these examples are the reasons why. Yet, Civ and others like him say "nothing to see here!" When in fact there is plenty to see and question. Sad state of affairs that our country is in and the Democrats accuse Trump and MAGA has a threat to democracy when they themselves are trampling democracy into oblivion.

"...Civ and others like him say 'nothing to see here!"

I assume by "others like him" you mean "the courts."

If so I agree very much.
#Sieve, ole buddy, you're in for a real surprise and it's going to be very hard for you to explain yourself to others. That day of reckoning is fast approaching. It's been laid out on a silver platter here for ya.......maybe you just go home every night and flip on CNN and MSNBC to reassure yourself......maybe that's what happens.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

People that truly wanted a fair and open election would want to do everything possible to ensure that the election is fair and transparent. That is why people question the integrity of the election process and all of these examples are the reasons why. Yet, Civ and others like him say "nothing to see here!" When in fact there is plenty to see and question. Sad state of affairs that our country is in and the Democrats accuse Trump and MAGA has a threat to democracy when they themselves are trampling democracy into oblivion.

If so I agree very much.
#Sieve, ole buddy, you're in for a real surprise and it's going to be very hard for you to explain yourself to others. That day of reckoning is fast approaching. It's been laid out on a silver platter here for ya.......maybe you just go home every night and flip on CNN and MSNBC to reassure yourself......maybe that's what happens.
Lol, so menacing! You're totally scaring us into submission!

Just in case it's not clear who the bad guys are here. What a bunch of small-minded lunatics.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

If so I agree very much.

Just in case it's not clear who the bad guys are here. What a bunch of small-minded lunatics.
Don't mean to frighten you my little friend. I just want you to know I've been watching this like a movie.....with some popcorn from time to time. ;-)
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

If so I agree very much.

Don't mean to frighten you my little friend. I just want you to know I've been watching this like a movie.....with some popcorn from time to time. ;-)
Did you see the part where you guys eventually get rounded up into Obama's secret FEMA "re-education resorts"?
Werewolf
#Sieve, 79-21 is pretty close to my 80-20 don't you think?

I'll even venture this. We have about 20 more days, and a lot can happen. We might ding 85-15.......

How the hell, #Sieve, can you sit there and with a straight face tell the Water Cooler that Kamala is the right pick!

Civilized
Brother I'll give you all the action you want on 85/15 or 75/25. Hell I'll go down to 55/45.

You take the over, I'll take the under.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Brother I'll give you all the action you want on 85/15 or 75/25. Hell I'll go down to 55/45.

You take the over, I'll take the under.
#daSieve, it's not good, bro. It's not good. ;-) You've got time to jump the ship and save some face man, I'm pulling for ya! I am, do the right thing, admit Dimms are now Communist NWO, and stand with America!

It's like Byron says, we're gonna protect our children.

Werewolf
Werewolf
The top 1% control 40% of the wealth.

Then the next 49% control 56% of the wealth.

The bottom 50% only control 6%.

According to IRS data, Democrats represented 65% of taxpayers with a household income of $500,000 or more in 2020, while 74% of taxpayers in Republican districts have household incomes of less than $100,000.

Democrats now largely represent voters who live in districts with the highest GDP, including GDP of $90 billion or more.

Democrats represent the richest congressional districts.

They are supported by the most amount of billionaires and they receive the most amount of donations from big pharma and big business.

When Kamala Harris says she's going to help the middle class she is lying because the middle class are not her base. Her base are the affluent. The Democratic Party is the party of oligarchs, rich ones.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf

TheStorm
Sickening. If it doesn't happen anyway - as Civ incessantly claims - why are the Democrats against it?

Oh wait!
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Sickening. If it doesn't happen anyway - as Civ incessantly claims - why are the Democrats against it?

Election fraud, child trafficking and money laundering to the massive extent that it exists requires significant corruption of the system .......having become pervasive over time. Election fraud from overseas includes the CCP, Venezuela, Cuba and Iran. Who is colluding with them on the inside? I think we learn this over the coming months.....and it won't be pretty. How are we going to feel when we learn our govt institutions have been so involved? Who controlled Epstein? Who controlled P Diddy? I think the connections have been made here many times........it will soon be time to show it.

EDIT: forgot to attach...too much damn typing....

AlleyPack
Just voted.
Giddyup.
packofwolves
Florida suing Federal government/DHS. Biden/Harris are all in on preventing attempts to purge non citizens from voter rolls.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-slapped-major-lawsuit-over-alleged-refusal-help-state-purge-noncitizens-from-voter-rolls
Werewolf
#SIeve, #Nappy and their fellow comrades stand firmly with Kamala and her well explained policies espoused during her last night's interview.

Werewolf
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2024/10/17/the-british-are-coming-u-k-labour-party-sends-100-staff-to-assist-kamala-harris/
Werewolf
Werewolf
How much longer will Biden's fake economy last? Gotta be close to collapse.

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

How much longer will Biden's fake economy last? Gotta be close to collapse.

The Federal reserve has worked hard to forestall any economic shocks affecting the election.
packofwolves

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.