2024 Elections

84,914 Views | 1531 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ncsupack1
Wufskins
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

barelypure said:

Roe decision was in 1973. RBG said Roe was bad law in 1984. Dems + 2 Ind (Sanders and King who vote with the Dems) had 60 votes 2009 and 2010. The House was also Dem majority. Obama was President. That's not to say that some Republicans wouldn't have crossed and voted with the Dems to codify Roe. It was common knowledge that there were Republican elements who sought to overturn Roe. The Democrats didn't heed the storm clouds on the horizon and as a result Roe was overturned. Ergo, Democrats deserve some of the credit or blame depending on your viewpoint.
Anybody who supports abortion should be given a post-birth abortion immediately.

Anyone who supports murdering the unborn is human trash. That's why these people are perfectly fine with Biden molesting young girls on camera many times. That's why they want to destroy the lives of children after they are born by having the school mandate them to go to have their minds corrupted and getting lap dances from Sodomite pedophiles at drag queen story time.

Demoncrats are scum of the earth.
What's your thoughts on Mark Robinson? Assuming you live in NC?
He isn't perfect but he is a far cry better than the DNC puppet boy Josh Stein. He and Jeff Jackson are the "future" crooks of the NC dumbocrat party.
I'm asking the poster that posted about people who support or have abortions. But thanks for answering, so it depends on the team and who is paying for the abortion?
What?

My stance on abortion is that if it is rape, incest or a direct threat to the mother it should be allowed. It should NOT be allowed as an alternative to birth control or as the libtards put it... "abortion on demand up to and after 9 months."
You're being a lot more generous than me. Abortion for rape or incest, well it depends on when. If within the 1st trimester I'm not happy about it but I understand. After that IDK. Oh, and if you're claiming rape or incest there needs to be a police report and hopefully an arrest and jail time.

As to the mother's health, again that is a time issue. If it is determined that she might die and she is less than 24 weeks along then I'm not opposed. But if she has reached 24 weeks then the doctor should deliver the baby and do what they can to save the baby. As to the mother if aborting the baby will save her life then it stands to reason that delivering the baby will do the same.

As to an abortion after 9 months, well let's just say there's a certain poster newly arrived here that...well he knows.

An abortion after 9 months?? Can you document any such kind happening from an elective standpoint and not from an emergency due to health of mother. I'd like to see an example and actual context of why said abortion was provided.
You can't do your own research?

And when the information is shown you will ignore it and move on without even acknowledging it. You are well known for doing that.

If you want to know the answer to your question Google it....

Every dumbocrat politician on record has refused to answer the question on what is acceptable terms for abortion. And you damn well know it.

Typical obfuscation by a left wing ideologue.

I didn't make the claim. You hear it all the time from the right, it should be easy to prove. Fact is, very few if any abortions occur after 8 months with a healthy mom and baby. Doctors won't perform them and mom's ain't deciding to terminate their pregnancy after 8 months.

Should any?

Yes, if the mother's health is in jeopardy. Even then, if the fetus is viable a doctor will deliver the baby before terminating it. This notion that healthy moms are seeking to terminate their healthy pregnancy in month 8 is simply not true. I'm sure there have been rogue doctors and scared moms that have done so in the past but it's simply not something that happens with any regularity. And when/if it happens the mom and doctor should be charged with a felony.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Abortions in the 3rd trimester make up 1% of all abortions. Let's tamper down the rhetoric a bit. This isn't some phenomenon that took over the country, much like a lot of the political speech about domestic issues.
It's a child, not a choice! It's that simple, as far as I'm concerned. Now, the legal system, in the US, has taken the proper stance in putting the issue back with the States. If NC does away with all abortions, then I'll support that. If NC continues its stance with certain abortions, then I'll accept it.

For me, it's that simple.

Great, that's your opinion.

There are also people who believe that if you don't get vaccinated against deadly diseases then you are killing others around you. But I'm sure you're also happy to let NC politicians decide that they can hold you down and give you jabs. Or would you suddenly discover what "bodily autonomy" means when it affects you personally?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

barelypure said:

Roe decision was in 1973. RBG said Roe was bad law in 1984. Dems + 2 Ind (Sanders and King who vote with the Dems) had 60 votes 2009 and 2010. The House was also Dem majority. Obama was President. That's not to say that some Republicans wouldn't have crossed and voted with the Dems to codify Roe. It was common knowledge that there were Republican elements who sought to overturn Roe. The Democrats didn't heed the storm clouds on the horizon and as a result Roe was overturned. Ergo, Democrats deserve some of the credit or blame depending on your viewpoint.
Anybody who supports abortion should be given a post-birth abortion immediately.

Anyone who supports murdering the unborn is human trash. That's why these people are perfectly fine with Biden molesting young girls on camera many times. That's why they want to destroy the lives of children after they are born by having the school mandate them to go to have their minds corrupted and getting lap dances from Sodomite pedophiles at drag queen story time.

He isn't perfect but he is a far cry better than the DNC puppet boy Josh Stein. He and Jeff Jackson are the "future" crooks of the NC dumbocrat party.
I'm asking the poster that posted about people who support or have abortions. But thanks for answering, so it depends on the team and who is paying for the abortion?
What?

My stance on abortion is that if it is rape, incest or a direct threat to the mother it should be allowed. It should NOT be allowed as an alternative to birth control or as the libtards put it... "abortion on demand up to and after 9 months."
You're being a lot more generous than me. Abortion for rape or incest, well it depends on when. If within the 1st trimester I'm not happy about it but I understand. After that IDK. Oh, and if you're claiming rape or incest there needs to be a police report and hopefully an arrest and jail time.

As to the mother's health, again that is a time issue. If it is determined that she might die and she is less than 24 weeks along then I'm not opposed. But if she has reached 24 weeks then the doctor should deliver the baby and do what they can to save the baby. As to the mother if aborting the baby will save her life then it stands to reason that delivering the baby will do the same.

As to an abortion after 9 months, well let's just say there's a certain poster newly arrived here that...well he knows.

An abortion after 9 months?? Can you document any such kind happening from an elective standpoint and not from an emergency due to health of mother. I'd like to see an example and actual context of why said abortion was provided.

And when the information is shown you will ignore it and move on without even acknowledging it. You are well known for doing that.

Every dumbocrat politician on record has refused to answer the question on what is acceptable terms for abortion. And you damn well know it.

I didn't make the claim. You hear it all the time from the right, it should be easy to prove. Fact is, very few if any abortions occur after 8 months with a healthy mom and baby. Doctors won't perform them and mom's ain't deciding to terminate their pregnancy after 8 months.

That is 100% patently false and you know it.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

barelypure said:

What?

Then provide an example. If it's so common, then there should be plenty of examples.
BBW12OG
More "boogey men" from the Conservatives?

Sleepy Joe just banned ALL religious symbolism, messages etc... from the White House Easter Egg Roll and declared the second most religious holiday for Christians as "Trans Awareness Day..."

F him and all of his supporters. That is beyond a slap in the face to Christians around the world.

You think he would declare "National Bacon Day" during Ramadan???

NO.. you know why? Because all the left has are minorities and "marginalized" people that they pander two every two years and most of them are not intelligent enough, beholden to the government or complicit...i.e.... liberals that are too lazy to think for themselves and they think supporting BLM makes them holier than thou.

Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
- Thomas Jefferson
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

barelypure said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

BBW12OG said:

ncsupack1 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

barelypure said:

What?

Then provide an example. If it's so common, then there should be plenty of examples.
You ever hear of HIPPA?

You and your lefty comrades are well versed with that question knowing full well that women who do that aren't going to run to your media overlords to brag about it.

Once again you obfuscate your stance and try to spin it.

Nice try.... at least you are consistently a blowhard that has no better life than to spend 14 hours a day on message boards.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2022-opinion-abortion-maps-by-state-and-pregnancy-week/?embedded-checkout=true
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
barelypure
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/03/the-facts-on-the-born-alive-debate/

What about abortions that result in a live birth? One CDC report on death certificates for infants for 2003 to 2014, showed "143 deaths involving induced terminations" of pregnancies during that 12-year period, 97 of which "involved a maternal complication or, one or more congenital anomalies." The data "only include deaths occurring to those infants born alive; fetal deaths (stillbirths) are not included."
The CDC notes that the 143 number could be an underestimate of induced terminations of pregnancies. In looking at the data, the CDC found some cases where it was unclear whether a pregnancy termination was induced or spontaneous. In such cases, if congenital anomalies and maternal complications also were involved, the CDC assumed those were spontaneous terminations, due to the "strong association between severe congenital anomalies or maternal complications and premature labor and birth." In other words, the CDC assumed such cases were premature labor as opposed to a decision to induce labor or end the pregnancy.
Six states require some reporting on abortions that result in a baby born alive: Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, Oklahoma and Texas.
In Minnesota, there were 10,177 abortions in the state in 2017 and three resulted in an infant born alive. None survived, according to the report from the state Department of Health. One infant was given "comfort care"; another was given no specific care; and the third had a low APGAR score, a measure of a newborn's well-being.

Going by this there have been infants born alive and then the pregnancy was terminated. With only 6 states reporting it's reasonable to assume there were others in the 44 other states and territories
BBW12OG
That loser won't reply now.

That is how packskins rolls....
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

You're incapable of having a conversation without resorting to pathetic insults. Grow the **** up.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Abortions in the 3rd trimester make up 1% of all abortions. Let's tamper down the rhetoric a bit. This isn't some phenomenon that took over the country, much like a lot of the political speech about domestic issues.
It's a child, not a choice! It's that simple, as far as I'm concerned. Now, the legal system, in the US, has taken the proper stance in putting the issue back with the States. If NC does away with all abortions, then I'll support that. If NC continues its stance with certain abortions, then I'll accept it.

For me, it's that simple.

Great, that's your opinion.

There are also people who believe that if you don't get vaccinated against deadly diseases then you are killing others around you. But I'm sure you're also happy to let NC politicians decide that they can hold you down and give you jabs. Or would you suddenly discover what "bodily autonomy" means when it affects you personally?
Yes, it is my opinion…. It's funny, Smapty, you gave a response without giving your opinion. Just as important, you demonized me and any other like me, again… without giving your opinion.

Smapty, we don't really debate you because you go into put downs, etc…. Now, I will give my opinion (retort) to your post…

Bodily autonomy is yours or anyone's body. I personally believe life begins at conception; however, let's take another view and say life begins at a beating heart, and/or when a body formation happens at roughly 16 weeks. Once that body formation happens, it is my belief that the mother has another "bodily autonomy" inside her. Why do I think that? One answer can be: 50% of all baby's are male. Being that genetically, only a female can have a baby, then a male body inside her, is not her body.

So, I can absolutely see the difference between a NC directive to give my "bodily autonomy" a jab, and a male, or for that matter, a female body, inside another female as "NOT" being "bodily autonomy".

BTW, you do not know my lived experience, so, please don't go into certain areas…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

You're incapable of having a conversation without resorting to pathetic insults. Grow the **** up.
LOL...

Pot meet kettle.

I don't try to passive-aggressively say things. I say what I mean and mean what I say.

Now refute what Cary and I posted for you. You won't because you can't.
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
caryking
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Perhaps BBW is; however, I would ask you to look in the mirror, as well…

We've had our combative post, and I've asked you to answer my questions…. You typically take the easy way out. Actually, I wouldn't mind more debate, as I enjoy it. If we all can just debate without snide remarks, I think the forum could be better. Too many people (I'm guilty of it as well) go straight to ad hominem attacks, as opposed to truly debating.

Are we at a point, in our society, that we no longer truly debate?

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Dems probably just assumed that after 50 years the issue was settled and even though Republicans loved to fundraise off of the abortion there was no way they'd be politically stupid enough to actually reverse Roe.

Whoopsie! Who could have predicted Republicans would drive all of the smart people out of their party?
The smug condescension and your arrogance are something to behold. People like you are the reason President Trump was elected the first time and will be the reason he is elected again in November.

Nothing short of water main breaks or "miraculously found ballots" will save you and your liberal band of dip sheeyats.

It's a damn shame that NCSU produced someone with your character. Sad.
We don' t know that, do we?
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

Dems probably just assumed that after 50 years the issue was settled and even though Republicans loved to fundraise off of the abortion there was no way they'd be politically stupid enough to actually reverse Roe.

Whoopsie! Who could have predicted Republicans would drive all of the smart people out of their party?
The smug condescension and your arrogance are something to behold. People like you are the reason President Trump was elected the first time and will be the reason he is elected again in November.

Nothing short of water main breaks or "miraculously found ballots" will save you and your liberal band of dip sheeyats.

Again, not reasonable content, from Smapty. Think about this, Smapty said…

Republicans loved to fundraise off of the abortion "Issue". Now change that to…

Democrats love to fundraise off of the abortion issue.

It really goes both ways…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

I graduated State with an engineering degree. I can say with certainty that State produced a lot more people like me than people like you.

There's a reason MAGA-types bawl about universities nonstop. When you educate people it's pretty hard to sell them the mountain of cartoonish bullsh** required for your world view.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

that's the crux of the problem, too many people fall for the most extreme arguments
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

I graduated State with an engineering degree. I can say with certainty that State produced a lot more people like me than people like you.

There's a reason MAGA-types bawl about universities nonstop. When you educate people it's pretty hard to sell them the mountain of cartoonish bullsh** required for your world view.
I guess we are becoming the party of Black people, as they are moving towards Trump. I'm happy to have a worldview that's becoming more and more encompassing.

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

that's the crux of the problem, too many people fall for the most extreme arguments
Hokie, see my post about the abortion issue and tell me how it's extreme.

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

We've had our combative post, and I've asked you to answer my questions…. You typically take the easy way out. Actually, I wouldn't mind more debate, as I enjoy it. If we all can just debate without snide remarks, I think the forum could be better. Too many people (I'm guilty of it as well) go straight to ad hominem attacks, as opposed to truly debating.

I haven't referred to you as stupid names like Dudette.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

I haven't referred to you as stupid names like Dudette.
Fair enough. Like I said, I'm guilty as well…. Let's just debate in a fair way, ok?

Joe Biden
BBW12OG
Oldsouljer said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

barelypure said:

You are correct!!!!
Big Bad Wolf. OG...2002

- Thomas Jefferson
Werewolf
The CCP would throw in the towel!!! Certainly, an angle ;-)
Werewolf
Werewolf
Jessie airs the truth about CNN. OF course the CNN lies are constant and continue unabated.
Werewolf
caryking
Here you go Oldsouljer…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

Here you go Oldsouljer…

So now that inflation is way down, we're crafting new ways to try to prop up the idea that inflation is still OMG BAD?

Yesterday on here it was "Yeah but in 1980 we calculated inflation different..."

Today it's gold.

Why are we looking at gold to measure inflation when we can just look at, you know, inflation to measure inflation?
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Here you go Oldsouljer…

So now that inflation is way down, we're crafting new ways to try to prop up the idea that inflation is still OMG BAD?

Yesterday on here it was "Yeah but in 1980 we calculated inflation different..."

Today it's gold.

Why are we looking at gold to measure inflation when we can just look at, you know, inflation to measure inflation?

Civ, Gold is up for what reason?

Joe Biden
Wufskins
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Here you go Oldsouljer…

Today it's gold.

Investors and falling bond rates.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Here you go Oldsouljer…

Today it's gold.

Maybe the Water Cooler Economic Think Tank could explain why from Early 2020 up until last month gold has been basically flat... actually dropping a little in 2022 as inflation spiked up around 9%. Lol, so much for gold being a hedge.

So now that inflation is down again you think this blip in the Gold spot price is inflation related? That's very fascinating. Maybe you can find another tweet that can provide us with some math on how that works.
barelypure
Werewolf said:

Except you're missing the rest of the story.

They're pushing illegals into nlue states that are losing population so that NY and CA representation in Congress isn't affected. Bring in enough illegals into these blue states and they might even gain some seats. Remember the census counts everyone, including illegals, for the purpose of allocation of Congress and Federal money.

If the Republicans can somehow wrest control from the Democrats they need to pass a bill that only American citizens are counted in the census. Do that and it removes a reason Democrats want all they can get
SmaptyWolf
barelypure said:

Werewolf said:

Except you're missing the rest of the story.

They're pushing illegals into nlue states that are losing population so that NY and CA representation in Congress isn't affected. Bring in enough illegals into these blue states and they might even gain some seats. Remember the census counts everyone, including illegals, for the purpose of allocation of Congress and Federal money.

If the Republicans can somehow wrest control from the Democrats they need to pass a bill that only American citizens are counted in the census. Do that and it removes a reason Democrats want all they can get

Maybe Texas's governor should stop bussing illegals to NY? Whoopsie!
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Here you go Oldsouljer…

Today it's gold.

Maybe the Water Cooler Economic Think Tank could explain why from Early 2020 up until last month gold has been basically flat... actually dropping a little in 2022 as inflation spiked up around 9%. Lol, so much for gold being a hedge.

So now that inflation is down again you think this blip in the Gold spot price is inflation related? That's very fascinating. Maybe you can find another tweet that can provide us with some math on how that works.

I was asking Civ…. If you want to answer why it's up right now, please do so…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Here you go Oldsouljer…

Today it's gold.

I was asking Civ…. If you want to answer why it's up right now, please do so…

Ooooh I know! Because commodities like gold are notoriously and often incomprehensibly volatile?

My guess is that the Easter Bunny got gay married the other day, causing doom-preppers to double their strategic gold reserves.
Wufskins
Been a tough day for Team Trump in the courts today.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.