2024 Elections

194,196 Views | 2828 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wufpack17 said:

I've always said...elections should be based on debates and only debates. Eliminate TV ads. Eliminate the money. Limit the donations. People should debate, and the 2 best are chosen to then debate each other. Basically, how it used to be.

I prefer results over bull**** lies that has put our country in such distress . Lies from;

-Mockingbird media
-Our govt officials and politicians
- Hollywood elite

A narrative of deceit is how we are where we are. These groups stand in unison opposed to one guy i who shines the light on them.

MAGA will provide a magnificent truth but first full disclosure of truth and identification of the cesspool membership is required. It's called -#devolution courtesy of several cOG's and EO's.

We must be shown .....as most cannot be told
packgrad
I was told this never happens. Oops.

ncsupack1
CoachCase
packgrad said:

Refreshing that someone can still evaluate a situation in an unbiased way and come to this conclusion. His points were all reasonably given and backed with logical thinking. For years, I was a registered Democrat, but begin to understand that Republicans - although not perfect - stuck to the core values that this country was founded on and are not the wretched political party that the MSM has portrayed them! I pray that there will be many more like this man and vote Republican! I did not leave the Democratic Party - it left me. And, I am thankful that I was able to recognize it and follow the conservative path.
ncsupack1
Sometimes it's better to just say nothing.
grantwolf
Let's just say that Trump had a rough day. JFC.
ncsupack1
Should have never went to that event. And if you do, sell the party. Stay away from the pity topics.
packgrad
grantwolf said:

Let's just say that Trump had a rough day. JFC.

ncsupack1
I heard the laughing. I just think there are more important topics to discuss than that. JMO...
grantwolf
I watched a bunch of it, and people were laughing because at this point, that's about all you can do. It wasn't a "this guy is really funny" laugh. It was unhinged.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

I heard the laughing. I just think there are more important topics to discuss than that. JMO...

It won't move the needle at all. The TDS crowd will pretend he was unhinged. Their entire platform is based on race, but get their panties in a wad when he brings it up. Nobody cares.

hokiewolf
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

It won't move the needle at all. The TDS crowd will pretend he was unhinged. Their entire platform is based on race, but get their panties in a wad when he brings it up. Nobody cares.

Why can't Trump just sell that he is the candidate that won't bring politics to the dinner table, your church, or your workplace, and that social liberalism and identity politics will not be forced upon you if you vote for me, he would crush this election. All this other stuff he does is just distractions.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Then don't go. None story tonight.
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why can't Trump just sell that he is the candidate that won't bring politics to the dinner table, your church, or your workplace, and that social liberalism and identity politics will not be forced upon you if you vote for me, he would crush this election. All this other stuff he does is just distractions.
This.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

You obviously did not listen and are unaware of the situation. He was invited and went. He was immediately attacked. Kamala was invited and did not go.

It will move the needle for nobody.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

You obviously did not listen and are unaware of the situation. He was invited and went. He was immediately attacked. Kamala was invited and did not go.

It will move the needle for nobody.
I get what you are saying and I somewhat agree. Trump, should have just skipped over that and sell himself, Vance, and the party. It's becoming apparent, that Harris is running a Biden 2020 campaign. Trump, needs to sell the platform, cause yes, most folks don't care about what Harris claims to be. She is going to use the " drive bys " to help her, don't give them fire.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Because the Black lady started the questions with…. Basically saying.. some think you shouldn't be here. I'm happy Trump went there. It was a hit job that he hit her out of the park.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-GdDkmO7D2
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Yep.

Bas2020
There is a mountain of evidence including a birth certificate and a freaking documentary in which Kamala explains her identity is Indian . California has a huge Asian population (Hello San Fran) hence why she leaned into being Indian for 20 years when it benefited her. She's also caught on video a dozen times and there are hundreds of pre 2016 articles calling her Indian American .

Why are the AP and Democrats so dumb to think this stuff can't easily be researched ? Do they think they can still erase history off the internet …

packgrad
Bas2020 said:

There is a mountain of evidence including a birth certificate and a freaking interview in which Kamala explains her identity is Indian . California has a huge Asian population hence why she leaned into being Indian for 20 years . She's caught on video a dozen times and there are hundreds of pre 2016 articles calling her Indian American .

Why are the AP and Democrats so dumb to think this stuff can't easily be researched ?

Because their constituents are brainwashed minions. The truth is irrelevant to them. It's not 2020 anymore though. They don't control the narrative anymore.
packgrad
Yep

Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Well, one can certainly understand the national frustration with the choices before us. That said, even if Trump does manage to win, I think he'll only postpone the day of reckoning…I just don't see red states wanting to be part of a nation with blue states anymore, and when the Dems start pushing their totalitarian ideologies once they resume control of all three branches of government, I don't see any choice but national disintegration. Hurts me to say with all I and my family have invested in this nation but I just see no other path.
GuerrillaPack
Independent investigators interview illegal aliens in an apartment complex in Georgia and find that 14% of them claim to be registered to vote:

https://instagr.am/p/C-GuQMEBw7E
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Oldsouljer
GuerrillaPack said:

Independent investigators interview illegal aliens in an apartment complex in Georgia and find that 14% of them claim to be registered to vote:

https://instagr.am/p/C-GuQMEBw7E
That's phase II. Phase I is taking a vice president widely acknowledged for at least two years to be even less popular than Joe Biden, and suddenly produce polls showing her leading Trump, aka, setting up the steal.
Bas2020
Someone did an ancestry style family tree on Kamala .

50% Indian
38% European (Irish)
12% Jamaican

So case closed .
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

If Pubs wanted discplined campaigning that was tight and on-brand/message, they picked the wrong guy.
SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

There is a mountain of evidence including a birth certificate and a freaking documentary in which Kamala explains her identity is Indian . California has a huge Asian population (Hello San Fran) hence why she leaned into being Indian for 20 years when it benefited her. She's also caught on video a dozen times and there are hundreds of pre 2016 articles calling her Indian American .

Why are the AP and Democrats so dumb to think this stuff can't easily be researched ? Do they think they can still erase history off the internet …

Her dad is a black guy from Jamaica. Her mom is from India.

It's kinda like how you spent 20 years claiming to be human, and now you've gone fully reptile. Being biracial is complicated.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Yeah, because so many non-black Indians go to HBCU's.

Clearly she identifies as both because...wait for it...wait for it...she is both. CRAZY! She gets to say she's both, or either, whenever she wants.

It's a neat trick that biracial or multi-ethnic people get to play on the rest of us.

Do you get mad when black people from the Dominican say they're black..AND Hispanic? Do you correct them if they say they're black but don't mention they're also Hispanic in the same breath?
Civilized
I am excited about this potential talking point for Trump though, and hope he doubles down on his Kamala genealogy project.

Huge potential upside for him, and by "upside" I mean "he'll have a lot more time to work on his Charles Barkley golf swing after November."
packgrad
I love how excited civ is about playing the racist card. It's truly all the left has these days -ists and -ism. I look forward to them doubling down on that. Maybe they'll get lucky and a ****** boxer in the Olympics will give a woman brain damage too.
packgrad
Vote Democrat for terrorism.

Pack00
Whatever is convenient at the time:

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DLF2ggqRg64U%26fbclid%3DIwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR1p21wrDf0GUSHJSyUkyWNt1VO5R8rTpbtuoRWCnQuAqwjxkyEbyofZjYQ_aem_Ef1IQqMiAgWoytQSIR6Hgw&h=AT2eDSCtvpHxp50QcG3Wx74XVk_bMuWT18zekMGnb4SG_MZHwYULVD6O0ZV6ld-0pIR7Pqomp92298HHruLv1HDKFShJpu53FllxY0x1nrIxYa3kizZR5HpXQFOrlxC2tHRhqg
Gulfstream4
CoachCase said:

packgrad said:

Refreshing that someone can still evaluate a situation in an unbiased way and come to this conclusion. His points were all reasonably given and backed with logical thinking. For years, I was a registered Democrat, but begin to understand that Republicans - although not perfect - stuck to the core values that this country was founded on and are not the wretched political party that the MSM has portrayed them! I pray that there will be many more like this man and vote Republican! I did not leave the Democratic Party - it left me. And, I am thankful that I was able to recognize it and follow the conservative path.

Same here
packgrad
Vote Democrat to support women's sports.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.