2024 Elections

194,184 Views | 2828 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Glenn Youngkin is and should be the man! With him, Trump would get the needed 100 million votes!
I actually like the guy. Glen kept his distance from Trump and won the VA.
Funny you say that… I went back and looked at articles from when he won. They were mostly talking about wooing the Trump voters and how that got him elected.

I got it clear… I need his voter, but I need to stay away from him. Yep, that happened…. Ahhh… nope!
I thought it was interesting. Kept Trump at arms length. Heck, I believe both were campaigning at the same time but in different places. We need to be honest, Glen wasn't winning VA any other way.
He absolutely kept Trump at arms length. Thats why he was one of the few Republican victories in 2022 when the Red Wave turned into a ripple. I also think thats why he was never a viable VP candidate.
Glen used MAGA to get elected. In fact, immediately after being inaugurated, he started to temper his rhetoric on School issues. MAGA called him in account, then he caved and implemented the policies he campaigned.

He needed Trump and everyone knows it. In fact, he just fully endorsed and supported Trump at the RNC. You guys can't have it both ways…
He won, I call it smart.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Glenn Youngkin is and should be the man! With him, Trump would get the needed 100 million votes!
Funny you say that… I went back and looked at articles from when he won. They were mostly talking about wooing the Trump voters and how that got him elected.

I got it clear… I need his voter, but I need to stay away from him. Yep, that happened…. Ahhh… nope!
I thought it was interesting. Kept Trump at arms length. Heck, I believe both were campaigning at the same time but in different places. We need to be honest, Glen wasn't winning VA any other way.
He absolutely kept Trump at arms length. Thats why he was one of the few Republican victories in 2022 when the Red Wave turned into a ripple. I also think thats why he was never a viable VP candidate.
Glen used MAGA to get elected. In fact, immediately after being inaugurated, he started to temper his rhetoric on School issues. MAGA called him in account, then he caved and implemented the policies he campaigned.

He needed Trump and everyone knows it. In fact, he just fully endorsed and supported Trump at the RNC. You guys can't have it both ways…
He won, I call it smart.
Yes he won. He also was held accountable, because his first instinct was to abandon his campaign promises…
caryking
Common sense…

ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

He won, I call it smart.
Yes he won. He also was held accountable, because his first instinct was to abandon his campaign promises…

How was he held accountable? The guy he was running against, a candidate that said, something to the effect that your kids don't belong to you.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

He outperformed Trump in counties that Trump won handily.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

My guess is that they are going to limit Harris in front of the mics, basically the same campaign as Biden.

Nah, they got no shot if they do that. She can't hide.

I think she'll do the exact opposite.

She's got to get out there and aggressively tell her story and craft the narrative, just like Trump's team is going to be doing on her behalf, albeit with their own version of reality.

She needs to be really assertive about her time as AG and especially VP, what she's learned in the last four years, the work she's done, how her policy positions have moderated and changed from last time she campaigned, etc.

She's got zero shot at this if she just sits back and lets Trump's team craft the narrative of her as a rad-lib.

How many interviews has she done?

Kamala has done no interviews since being annoited (which is literally unheard of in modern politics over the last 100 years). Instead of interviews she is campaigning in Atlanta with rapper Meg the Stallion.

Meg the Stallion famously has brought the USA the following hit songs:

This is laughable and so completely arbitrary. Why do you care that 10 days into her presidential run she hasn't yet done a sit-down with Anderson Cooper? Are candidates required to have an entrance interview when they start their run?

And this situation hasn't happened in the last 100 years so what are you even comparing it to?

The 10 days after previous candidates declared? The 10 days after they became the presumptive nominee, but before the convention?

How many interviews did Trump do in the 1.5 weeks after he entered the race? How many did Obama do? How about Hillary? How about George Bush? Mitt Romney?

How do you guys come up with these trivial things to worry about in candidates you clearly are not going to vote for no matter what they say?
packgrad
"How do you guys come up with these trivial things to worry about in candidates you clearly are not going to vote for no matter what they say?"

Ironic coming from a poster that is literally mental ill.
caryking
packgrad said:

"How do you guys come up with these trivial things to worry about in candidates you clearly are not going to vote for no matter what they say?"

Yep, that's why I typically don't respond to them…
BigBarryWood
caryking said:

Common sense…

Makes it feel even worse when someone simply lays the insanity out.
CoachCase
caryking said:

Common sense…

Truer words have never been spoken. In two and a half minutes, she summed it up perfectly. Any logical thinking person regardless of politics that does not recognize the validity of her statement is should I say it?!? Weird!
Oldsouljer
packgrad said:

It's gotten worse lately, though. I'm concerned.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Wow! Are you saying MAGA got it done?
ncsupack1
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Plus was able to bring some independent voters too.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Ok
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Now this is a winning issue for all American voters-lol.
Civilized
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Ok

What's even in question here?

That Trump was electoral kryptonite for his party for the last three cycles?
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Common sense…

Sums up what the democrats have done to this country.
Werewolf
You get to hide behind a narrative made plausible by massive digital fraud........for now.

Exactly like the jabs, you guys will soon wake up to the truth. I promise, it's coming
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

You get to hide behind a narrative made plausible by massive digital fraud........for now.

Exactly like the jabs, you guys will soon wake up to the truth. I promise, it's coming

How did Glen over come the fraud in a somewhat blue state? Lot of DC folks live in VA.
packgrad

Civilized
Cool story bro but if JD Vance can think Trump is Hitler and heroin, and then kiss the ring because "the media tricked him," Harris can definitely be a VP for 4 years, actually have to govern, learn a lot, see and talk to more people, and use all that information to moderate certain policy positions in response.

We should all want our leaders to moderate their positions based on having to govern and better understanding the wants and needs of the people they represent.
packgrad
Civilized said:

Cool story bro but if JD Vance can think Trump is Hitler and heroin, and then kiss the ring because "the media tricked him," Harris can definitely be a VP for 4 years, actually have to govern, learn a lot, see and talk to more people, and use all that information to moderate certain policy positions in response.

We should all want our leaders to moderate their positions based on having to govern and better understanding the wants and needs of the people they represent.

Your hypocrisy is adorable. I don't expect you to have a reasoned take on your duplicity after your brainwashed "weird" propaganda the other day. That was an embarrassing moment for you.

Baaaa.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Your hypocrisy is adorable. I don't expect you to have a reasoned take on your duplicity after your brainwashed "weird" propaganda the other day. That was an embarrassing moment for you. Bad, bad look.

Baaaa.

Whatever you say, weirdo. I'm surprised you're up so early, given how much sleep you lost last night over the 0.3% of men who think they're women.
packgrad
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

If those positions are good to begin with, why dilute the good with moderation?
Wufpack17
I've always said...elections should be based on debates and only debates. Eliminate TV ads. Eliminate the money. Limit the donations. People should debate, and the 2 best are chosen to then debate each other. Basically, how it used to be.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

You realize the VP doesn't govern, at all. Right?
Bas2020
The DEMS will roll out 5'5 Little man Josh Shapiro on Tues as the VP choice. The media will claim this is the best VP choice evahhhhh!! The propaganda will reach crazy levels from the MSM.

The far left wing will hate the selection because he is a Jew and previously stated that Hamas College student protestors are idiots and equivalent to the KKK.

The "squad" vs Little Shapiro will be an interesting side bar to watch from the sidelines.
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

If those positions are good to begin with, why dilute the good with moderation?

Trump is the first president in American history who didn't moderate his positions for the general election or do anything at all to reach beyond his base. And then you act like the only way he could possibly lose is massive fraud.

That's called being a starry-eyed "radical".
SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

The DEMS will roll out 5'5 Little man Josh Shapiro on Tues as the VP choice. The media will claim this is the best VP choice evahhhhh!! The propaganda will reach crazy levels from the MSM.

The far left wing will hate the selection because he is a Jew and previously stated that Hamas College student protestors are idiots and equivalent to the KKK.

The "squad" vs Little Shapiro will be an interesting side bar to watch from the sidelines.

Shapiro is the man, I hope he's the pick. Watching him slap Trump out of Pennsylvania during his coup attempt was a bright spot in an otherwise dark time in American history.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
Apparently this ad is from 4 years ago, but still as relevant as ever

GuerrillaPack
Things to consider when voting this November...

caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Ok

What's even in question here?

That Trump was electoral kryptonite for his party for the last three cycles?
ok
SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

No idea how tall Shapiro is, but at least he has normal sized hands. Trump's tiny little hands still creep me out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.