2024 Elections

56,456 Views | 1124 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Werewolf
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

Do you have a problem with this, if true?

Voter ID laws are popular electorally. I think the likeliest outcome here is they focus on the more suspect manners of potentially limiting voter access, but stop short of eliminating widely popular ID laws.
TheStorm
Responding to no one in particular, but how is asking for verification that someone is who they say they are discriminatory?
hokiewolf
Trump back on the State ballots everyone! Actually the correct ruling from the Supreme Court.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

The more important question: If Trump loses again, and then tells you that this time mice ate all of the Republican ballots, will you believe it? Of course you will.

Trump has declared there will be fraud well before every election he's ever run in. This is a very old and very dark playbook that he has brought to our country. So let's get real... there's a ZERO percent chance that you'll accept any election outcome where Trump doesn't win.
FlossyDFlynt
hokiewolf said:

Trump back on the State ballots everyone! Actually the correct ruling from the Supreme Court.
Pleasantly surprised it was 9-0, as it should have been.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Agree.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

The more important question: If Trump loses again, and then tells you that this time mice ate all of the Republican ballots, will you believe it? Of course you will.

Trump has declared there will be fraud well before every election he's ever run in. This is a very old and very dark playbook that he has brought to our country. So let's get real... there's a ZERO percent chance that you'll accept any election outcome where Trump doesn't win.

Going back and reading through his comments leading up to and after the 2016 Iowa Caucus that he lost to Cruz are hilarious.

He was reading from the same Mad Libs election fraud playbook that he saved and used again in 2020. He said the EXACT same crazy stuff when he lost to Cruz in the 2016 caucus as when he lost to Biden in the 2020 general election. The quotes are identical.

It obviously wasn't true in the Iowa Caucus and nobody paid much attention because he was just Trump being Trump but when he pulled out the Mad Libs in 2020 and put it on repeat his worshipers bought it hook line and sinker.

Sadly for his acolytes, some didn't know they were being grifted but most that are going to vote for him in 2024 don't have that excuse. They know he's completely full of **** and are either too proud to admit it or just don't care.
packgrad
You don't have TDS but randomly you seek out his quotes from the 2016 Iowa caucus.

Lol. Godalmighty.

And you're voting for the child sniffing dementia ridden president. Congratulations on voting for Weekend at Bernie's.
Civilized
packgrad said:

You don't have TDS but randomly you seek out his quotes from the 2016 Iowa caucus.

Lol. Godalmighty.

And you're voting for the child sniffing dementia ridden president. Congratulations on voting for Weekend at Bernie's.

His quotes from 2016 are memorable and important because they're so telling.

(Fake) Election fraud is one of the biggest challenges our political system is facing right now because it's been weaponized by the current presidential frontrunner who has a history of - wait for it - completely making stuff up about election fraud.

So yeah, quotes from 2016 that put the current presidential frontrunner's lunacy and grifting on display are definitely appropriate in 2024.
Werewolf
***BREAKING FROM TRUMP***

SUPREME COURT RULES TO KEEP ME ON THE BALLOT!

Read my emergency broadcast:
47.donaldjtrump.com/WRy_xxQ

Stop2End
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Lol. Godalmighty.

His quotes from 2016 are memorable and important because they're so telling.

(Fake) Election fraud is one of the biggest challenges our political system is facing right now because it's been weaponized by the current presidential frontrunner who has a history of - wait for it - completely making stuff up about election fraud.

So yeah, quotes from 2016 that put the current presidential frontrunner's lunacy and grifting on display are definitely appropriate in 2024.

His 2016 Iowa caucus quotes are memorable to the deranged.

Lunacy. Grifting. You're a broken record. You give a **** about neither with your support of the Democrat party.

The Dems claim others are doing what they do every day. Look at Civ's golden boy Newsome as an example. They literally have no sane straight shooters as potential candidates.

Maybe Dems can round up another Dem ***** to cry rape from 30 years ago before the general election. That or go back to the old reliable election fraud. No way the dementia ridden child sniffer stands a chance if he even makes it that far.
Werewolf
anticipate a late switch from Buyden to kNewsome
packgrad
Rough 24 hours for Dems.

packgrad
hokiewolf said:

hokiewolf
Do you want me to defend Keith Olbermann?
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

No. Do you want to defend Keith Olbermann?
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Sure, he doesn't have a fully functioning brain?
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

Sure, he doesn't have a fully functioning brain?
He certainly makes the case that you are correct.
packgrad
caryking
Did you actually answer my question? I couldn't tell through all the other dribble, in your post…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Did you actually answer my question? I couldn't tell through all the other dribble, in your post…

I was trying not to, because it's hard to find a polite way to express how dumb the question is.

While anyone capable of training mice to eat specific ballots probably deserves to be running the country, yes, I would have a problem with it.

That's the funniest part of the bullsh** on top of bullsh** on top of bullsh** that you've been fed for so long. If you were capable of thinking things through for 3 straight minutes you might ask yourself:

"Ok, so Democrats always appoint Republicans to investigate them because they're afraid of how it might look if they don't. Merrick Garland delayed for 2 years to allow charges to be brought against Trump, because he was afraid of how it might look, basically guaranteeing Trump could delay all convictions until after the election. Dem politicians like Al Franken are mercilessly ejected from their party for even pretending to grope someone one time as a joke, because the Dem base just doesn't tolerate anyone who isn't a boy scout.

But THESE guys are criminal masterminds organizing a massive conspiracy to steal elections?!"

It's hard to overstate just what a bizarre fantasy world you guys have created for yourselves.
caryking
Smapty, the article said:

Biden DOJ working to remove all voter id laws.

I said: if true, do you have a problem with it?

As usual, you didn't answer the question. Try and get down from the platitudes, and just answer a simple question. Heck, I'm recognizing that it may not be true…

Joe Biden
wolf howl
Loved going in to vote this morning and being asked to see my ID and verbally state my address. What a concept!
WarrenPeace
wolf howl said:

Loved going in to vote this morning and being asked to see my ID and verbally state my address. What a concept!

Seriously. Like, how can anyone complain about that?
packgrad
wolf howl said:

Some people think that concept is racist, but it worked just dandy at my location.

The lady that took my id and asked my address was wearing a mask though. Felt like voter intimidation, at minimum, and maybe even election interference.
packgrad

Werewolf
#Sieve & #Nappy, you've still got this, right? Dominion has you covered, right?

caryking
Werewolf said:

#Sieve & #Nappy, you've still got this, right? Dominion has you covered, right?

Trump will need 150M votes to win!

Joe Biden
packgrad
packgrad
Werewolf
Too many domestic terrorists...........arrest them all!!!
Werewolf
AlleyPack
(This is a genuine question.)

Could someone provide me with a quick overview of the types of issues that a Republican candidate WOULD NOT allow, that a Democratic candidate (namely, Biden), would?
For example:
-- Allowing immigrants to cross the southern border at will.
-- Not requiring any sort of ID to vote.
-- Not prosecuting/deporting illegals who break the law. (not sure about this one; I just know that there was some sort of conflict in NYC recently where some dudes beat a cop)

What else?
Thanks
Werewolf
^The Republican Party is transitioning to align more closely with MAGA. Previously, the non-Trump R's would have resisted --- only for appearance purposes - and then subtly gone along with it. It's been that way across the board as the Deep State has systematically gained control of all levers of power with the assistance from most all sources of information including MSM, social media and Hollywood.

It's time for the American people to wake the F up.........if you wish to salvage our constitutional republic.
caryking
Werewolf said:

^The Republican Party is transitioning to align more closely with MAGA. Previously, the non-Trump R's would have resisted --- only for appearance purposes - and then subtly gone along with it. It's been that way across the board as the Deep State has systematically gained control of all levers of power with the assistance from most all sources of information including MSM, social media and Hollywood.

It's time for the American people to wake the F up.........if you wish to salvage our constitutional republic.
Werewolf is correct; however, I'll give more context…

Free trade is only an illusion. Controlling trade, with some countries is a good thing. These countries, like China, are decimating our middle class.

Controlling foreign investments, in our properties, and other Wall Street activities, is a necessity. Again, China, is buying up property, and land, throughout our country. Let China get control of our food supply, then they have dominion over us.

Wars have to stop

Get spending under control. That said, most of our Republican brethren, do nothing to control it, including Trump signing bills that increased our spending. The treasury has plenty of money, coming in, it's time for cuts, across the board, to start happening. Entitlements are going to be the long pole in the tent, when it comes to cuts.

Personally, I would like to see a 100% review, of all laws, to determine their constitutionality. In essence, look at every law, and have the supporter, of that law, tell us what part of the constitution gives the power for that law. Then, the Supreme Court can judge. In addition, every bill, should be required to provide the constitutional power, before it's brought to the floor. That would allow for the people to challenge it, based on the stated power, by the congress.

I'll add more as I get time…

Joe Biden

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.