2024 Elections

83,184 Views | 1520 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by GuerrillaPack
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like Thomas Massie smashed both his AIPAC-backed primary opponents. I'd love to see him replace Mitch McConnell.
Werewolf
I actually agree with you......highly Uniparty partisan. :-)
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Another state making an effort. Get rid of Dominion and the digital fraud can be stopped.

Werewolf
Energetic, charismatic and with a MAGA message. Not gonna say he's on the ticket, I think its someone else.

Ncsufist
Werewolf said:

Another state making an effort. Get rid of Dominion and the digital fraud can be stopped.

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist. But I think all the states that had voting "irregularities" were dominion states.
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

Related article. The law would apply when registering to vote. Very reasonable change, although the Dems will fight it.

https://www.seacoastonline.com/story/news/2024/05/18/nh-senate-backs-stricter-proof-of-eligibility-rules-for-new-voters/73730003007/
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
I saw the new movie "Civil War" last week. It should be required viewing for the Water Cooler crowd who openly fantasize about another civil war.

It even had cameo appearances from our very own Caryking and Werewolf! The way they effortlessly dumped a dump truck full of dead Americans into a mass grave was so believable. Cary's red glasses were a nice touch. Oscar nomination for sure!

Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

I saw the new movie "Civil War" last week. It should be required viewing for the Water Cooler crowd who openly fantasize about another civil war.

It even had cameo appearances from our very own Caryking and Werewolf! The way they effortless dumped a dump truck full of dead Americans into a mass grave was so believable. Cary's red glasses were a nice touch. Oscar nomination for sure!

Serious question. Is it any good?? I've really wanted to watch it but I've seen some odd reviews that didn't really have anything to do with the movie just political bs.
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

It even had cameo appearances from our very own Caryking and Werewolf! The way they effortless dumped a dump truck full of dead Americans into a mass grave was so believable. Cary's red glasses were a nice touch. Oscar nomination for sure!

Serious question. Is it any good?? I've really wanted to watch it but I've seen some odd reviews that didn't really have anything to do with the movie just political bs.

Yeah, I thought it was really well done. I'm sure the folks currently glamorizing civil war aren't happy with it... they did a really good job creating the "fog of war" and the feel of how ugly an actual American civil war would be.
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Yeah, I thought it was really well done. I'm sure the folks currently glamorizing civil war aren't happy with it... they did a really good job creating the "fog of war" and the feel of how ugly an actual American civil war would be.

Yeah I don't think many Americans have any idea what would happen if we had a true civil war. **** would be crazy bad. Though I am of the opinion a small civil war/large revolt is coming.
statefan91
Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

It was good - focused more on the photographers / hell of war than the cause of the war. Scary thing was the blurring of lines between who was on what side. Nothing to differentiate each other, just everyone getting shot.
Ncsufist
Ok I watched it's damn that was pretty good. And honestly with what I saw in Iraq during the beginning very accurate in some scenes
Civilized
Ncsufist said:

Ok I watched it's damn that was pretty good. And honestly with what I saw in Iraq during the beginning very accurate in some scenes

Will definitely need to watch this. Well-done dystopian movies are hard to pull off and it clearly had promise but I didn't know if the filmmakers would be able to portray it realistically enough or in a way that grabbed you. Sounds like they did!
Ncsufist
Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

Will definitely need to watch this. Well-done dystopian movies are hard to pull off and it clearly had promise but I didn't know if the filmmakers would be able to portray it realistically enough or in a way that grabbed you. Sounds like they did!

I liked it. It's centered on the reporters and what they go through during a 2?? Day timeframe. Not your normal war movie.
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

Civilized said:

Ncsufist said:

I liked it. It's centered on the reporters and what they go through during a 2?? Day timeframe. Not your normal war movie.

Did I mention that Caryking was amazing? I think his red glasses were a metaphor, not sure... but definitely a first rate performance.

hokiewolf
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Ok, got me.

I wasn't joking that the movie is a must see for the MAGA crowd, though.
barelypure
I watched the movie some time back and thought it meh. Maybe the problem with it was the realism.
Werewolf
Here's what #DaSieve, #Nappy and #DaGobbler are cooking up for us.

#Anything2KeepTrumpOut #ProtectthePedophileNetworksfromTrump

SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Here's what #DaSieve, #Nappy and #DaGobbler are cooking up for us.

#Anything2KeepTrumpOut #ProtectthePedophileNetworksfromTrump

Dude, you don't know the half of it. George Soros' global network of pedophile mice have been trained to sneak in after hours and eat Republican ballots.

I honestly don't know why you're even bothering to vote at this point.
hokiewolf
I put this in the 2024 election thread because frankly both parties have it wrong.

"If it were just about the money, the US would be on track to build the battery industry it needs to power its clean tech revolution. Sadly for the country, it's not just about money."

https://www.semafor.com/article/05/31/2024/tariffs-wont-save-the-us-battery-industry-from-china
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf

ncsupack1
I don't have a problem with voter ID. I also want to us clean up counting the votes. Needs to be settled the night of.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

I don't have a problem with voter ID. I also want to us clean up counting the votes. Needs to be settled the night of.

Florida does a great job counting the votes the night of. Agree on voter Id. Also States should be required to cleanup their voter rolls.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

Florida does a great job counting the votes the night of. Agree on voter Id. Also States should be required to cleanup their voter rolls.

Agree, Florida does a great job. The rest of the country could learn something.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

..... Ca, NY, IL, Ma, Vt, Ct, RI and Me probably don't want to. I wonder why.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

..... Ca, NY, IL, Ma, Vt, Ct, RI and Me probably don't want to. I wonder why.

Does raise questions doesn't it? Throw in Arizona.
Werewolf
yep, Colorado too and even NV
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Like it used to be, back when we didn't have electronic vote counting.
Werewolf
Werewolf
New York too, LOL.

Werewolf
and Chicago too!
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Why? According to some, it's all (mostly) above board. No changes needed!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.