2024 Elections

193,276 Views | 2826 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This looks familiar.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

Great. They'll all be coming to America now.
wolf5
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

Oh they've been here for some time

https://www.politifact.com/article/2023/jul/25/heres-what-donald-trump-asked-georgia-election-off/
Bockwinkle
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

That's already SOP in Georgia.
ncsupack1
wolf5 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2023/jul/25/heres-what-donald-trump-asked-georgia-election-off/
I bet you gave yourself a high five when you hit the post button.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

The people down there voted for this, but what they failed to understand, once you vote it in, you never vote it out.
DrummerboyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

The people down there voted for this, but what they failed to understand, once you vote it in, you never vote it out.
The cheating that happens with Dominion machines started in Venezuela after Maduro's first election. You're right, once you vote in a dictator you cannot get him out. Blinken is calling out the elections but where was he in 2020. He's part of the cabal.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
ncsupack1
DrummerboyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

The cheating that happens with Dominion machines started in Venezuela after Maduro's first election. You're right, once you vote in a dictator you cannot get him out. Blinken is calling out the elections but where was he in 2020. He's part of the cabal.
This guy was already in office and was voted in by the people, they want change and are now finding out, you can't vote this out. In fact, sounds like no matter what this guy wasn't leaving.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

Well said.

That's exactly the point of Americans that don't want anything to do with a President that tried to stay in power after he lost an election.
ncsupack1
Our country isn't Venezuela though. And last I checked Trump isn't the President.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Our country isn't Venezuela though. And last I checked Trump isn't the President.

Let's keep it that way, on both counts.
wolfbreath

Gulfstream4
wolf5 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

[yawn]
Bockwinkle
This is how you capture the young voters after riding a demented corpse into the grave:

caryking
ncsupack1 said:

wolf5 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

This looks familiar.

I bet you gave yourself a high five when you hit the post button.
I bet he never listened to the entire call…
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

Interesting
caryking
100 million votes
ncsupack1
caryking said:

100 million votes

I don't know anything about that, but those aren't good numbers for anyone.
packgrad
If you ever needed proof that the 2 guys on the board yesterday calling Vance "weird" are sheep, here you go. Embarrassing behavior from supposedly grown adults. Baaaaaa

ncsupack1
It's only July, but I'm done with the commercials already.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Interesting
No two ways about it, Vance was a stupid pick at the time it was made and the other better options that were available...
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

wolfbreath said:

Interesting
No two ways about it, Vance was a stupid pick at the time it was made and the other better options that were available...

Right now it doesn't look like a good choice. Time will tell.
Oldsouljer
wolfbreath said:

If even true, I expect it'll have the same impact on the success or failure of the ticket as, say, Kamala Harris 2020.
FlossyDFlynt
I think there are very few VP candidates on either side that would move the needle that much as both Trump and Harris are known entities at this point. I think the only ones that would have a shot would have been Youngkin for Trump and Shapiro for Harris. Both seem to be waiting until 2028 at this point, which is what I would do if I were either of them with Presidential aspirations
Gulfstream4
FlossyDFlynt said:

I think there are very few VP candidates on either side that would move the needle that much as both Trump and Harris are known entities at this point. I think the only ones that would have a shot would have been Youngkin for Trump and Shapiro for Harris. Both seem to be waiting until 2028 at this point, which is what I would do if I were either of them with Presidential aspirations

Agree
DrummerboyWolf
Glenn Beck is playing a montage of the Lame Stream Media all calling J. D. Vance as weird. Everyone of them parroting the same BS narrative. The sheep will soak it up.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Bas2020
Gulfstream4
DrummerboyWolf said:

Glenn Beck is playing a montage of the Lame Stream Media all calling J. D. Vance as weird. Everyone of them parroting the same BS narrative. The sheep will soak it up.

The marching orders were given.
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

The marching orders were given.
No doubt. It was good seeing civ and smapty following orders yesterday saying the same thing. Sheep.

Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

If even true, I expect it'll have the same impact on the success or failure of the ticket as, say, Kamala Harris 2020.

I don't see the analogy.

Harris's ratings were consistently favorable until around halfway through the most recent term, when people were up in arms about inflation and immigration. You can see her approval flip here:

Kamala Harris approval over time

It was Pence that was distinctly underwater heading into that election.

Kamala v. Pence 2020 debate and favorability ratings
SmaptyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

It's catching on because it's true. It took listening to Vance for a week, on the heels of Trump's bizarre convention speech for everyone to finally realize the obvious. Jesus you guys are weird.
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

It's catching on because it's true. It took listening to Vance for a week, on the heels of Trump's bizarre convention speech for everyone to finally realize the obvious. Jesus you guys are weird.

JD Vance soundbites are like the comments in aggrieved right-wing Twitter or Reddit.

Super weird and incel-ly and lacking in mainstream appeal, to say the least.

His no-kids blunder is biting him so hard, as it should. What a moron to think that much less say that out out.
packgrad
Democrats are literally holding "Whites Only" calls and then want to cry about Vance being "weird".

Keep doubling down, ****** supporters. It's a good look.
Bas2020
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

JD Vance soundbites are like the comments in aggrieved right-wing Twitter or Reddit.

Super weird and incel-ly and lacking in mainstream appeal, to say the least.

His no-kids blunder is biting him so hard, as it should. What a moron to think that much less say that out out.

The "cat lady's" were never going to vote for Vance/Trump to begin with. The manufactured propaganda against Vance is backfiring as everybody is openly mocking "weird Liberals" all over social media.

It was a hail marry attempt at throwing dirt at a candidate. The type of tactic a failing campaign uses to try and gain any kind of traction.

Kamala is polling the same as Biden. They have little to no chance as the Rust Belt state's they need think the democrat attack lines are pathetic. and in Arizona Trump is padding his lead.

You arent gaining blue collar votes by this childish strategy.. you just look like clowns that march in lock step.

Once the commercials roll out of Kamala's far left radical positions she will continue to fall flat no matter how much media and big tech tries to rewrite her pathetic history on the issues.
Bas2020
Normal America is laughing their *** off at these "weird" segregated groups of lunatics

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.