2024 Elections

193,328 Views | 2826 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Werewolf
SexualChocolate
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kamala is +138 right now. I'll circle back around 1-2 months out to see the new odds.
Bas2020
Bat **** Crazy Liberal says racist remarks and has to delete her own twitter account.

These people are lunatics.

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Bat **** Crazy Liberal says racist remarks and has to delete her own twitter account.

These people are lunatics.

The left is obsessed with race.
packgrad
What a time to be a Democrat.

grantwolf
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Glenn Beck is playing a montage of the Lame Stream Media all calling J. D. Vance as weird. Everyone of them parroting the same BS narrative. The sheep will soak it up.
It's catching on because it's true. It took listening to Vance for a week, on the heels of Trump's bizarre convention speech for everyone to finally realize the obvious. Jesus you guys are weird.

JD Vance soundbites are like the comments in aggrieved right-wing Twitter or Reddit.

Super weird and incel-ly and lacking in mainstream appeal, to say the least.

His no-kids blunder is biting him so hard, as it should. What a moron to think that much less say that out out.

The "cat lady's" were never going to vote for Vance/Trump to begin with. The manufactured propaganda against Vance is backfiring as everybody is openly mocking "weird Liberals" all over social media.

It was a hail marry attempt at throwing dirt at a candidate. The type of tactic a failing campaign uses to try and gain any kind of traction.

Kamala is polling the same as Biden. They have little to no chance as the Rust Belt state's they need think the democrat attack lines are pathetic. and in Arizona Trump is padding his lead.

You arent gaining blue collar votes by this childish strategy.. you just look like clowns that march in lock step.

Once the commercials roll out of Kamala's far left radical positions she will continue to fall flat no matter how much media and big tech tries to rewrite her pathetic history on the issues.

No Kamala isn't "polling the same as Biden." Just because you keep saying it doesn't make true. She's two to four points better in the general than Biden, closer in the swing states, and better with independents, POC, young voters, and women.

Quote:

As a recent CNN poll shows, Harris outperforms Biden by 3 points in a hypothetical matchup vs. Trump, cutting Trump's 6-point lead over Biden in late June to just a 3-point lead (49 percent to 46 percent) for the former president in the most recent survey.

Harris, like any nominee, was due for a honeymoon period, or a "Harris Honeymoon" as GOP pollster Tony Fabrizio called it. Whether or not she can sustain this momentum once the honeymoon ends, remains to be seen.

However, for now, the CNN poll points to a reenergized Democratic ticket, with Harris outperforming Biden nationally, in swing states, and with key voter blocs.

Harris is outperforming her former running mate by 9 points with independents, 8 points with voters of color and 6 points with both voters 35 years or younger and women.

There are a ton of women and some men - some obviously swing voters - that don't appreciate that JD Vance thinks people with kids should have more votes than people without kids. Plus it came off as completely judgy and superior.

Look in the mirror. There's a reason why Vance's polling sucks.

Kamala's still a longer shot, but she's in much better position than Biden was. And potentially pulling a VP from the rust belt only stands to help.

She hasn't yet achieved Biden's 2020 numbers and without getting there she probably won't win. But there isn't a pundit on the planet that thinks her ticket isn't in much better shape than Biden's.
caryking
These last few pages are "weird"...

We have a number of "weird" people that post, in the Water Cooler!!! Someone will make a "weird" comment about my post.
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

These last few pages are "weird"...

We have a number of "weird" people that post, in the Water Cooler!!! Someone will make a "weird" comment about my post.

I hate to break it to you, but the last 5000 pages of the Water Cooler have been weird.

Peoples' jaws are dropping over JD Vance because he sounds just like you guys, which apparently isn't a great thing when you're trying to be the Vice President of the United States.
FlossyDFlynt
grantwolf said:

What the hell is this?
ncsupack1
This may have already been posted, But I heard some audio from Vance stating how Biden dropping out was a gut punch. I'm never a fan of picking a copy of ones self for VP. In the end of the day, I don't know if Vance was a good pick or not, but the voters will decide here soon. Folks saying that the VP doesn't matter imo, are wrong, it does matter. Now, like I said yesterday, the media is always going to treat a GOP candidate different than any Dem, so the picks must be good.
Bas2020
ncsupack1 said:

This may have already been posted, But I heard some audio from Vance stating how Biden dropping out was a gut punch. I'm never a fan of picking a copy of ones self for VP. In the end of the day, I don't know if Vance was a good pick or not, but the voters will decide here soon. Folks saying that the VP doesn't matter imo, are wrong, it does matter. Now, like I said yesterday, the media is always going to treat a GOP candidate different than any Dem, so the picks must be good.

The media is/was going to disparage and lie about whomever the republican nominee for VP or Pres was . They called Romney , George Bush and McCain racist over and over again. Vance to me and the people I listen to at work and friends comes off as a "normal guy ". I've also heard from several women who voted for Biden that like Vance and don't like Kamala and will vote for Trump because of Vance .

The media's BS narrative does not work with people with active brain cells that actually do research . The Dems can collect the votes from the low information crowd that watches the View and MSNBC but that will never win them the election in NC, MI, PA, WI etc . This is a 7-8 state election - Kamala can run up the score in liberal strong holds like San Fran , NY, LA etc but that will amount to nothing in the end .
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

It makes sense.

Trump's campaign was on cruise control. They had the election won and everyone knew it. Trump's meandering diatribe at the RNC felt so off-script and unfocused - he was just up there having fun because, why not? It was in the bag.

To then have to pivot sharply and devise a whole new campaign strategy against an opponent who, while far from perfect, is going to come after Trump with a lot more vigor and energy and who will be a tougher out than Biden is a heavy lift from a campaign strategy standpoint especially late in the game.
ncsupack1
Bas2020 said:

ncsupack1 said:

The media is/was going to disparage and lie about whomever the republican nominee for VP or Pres was . They called Romney , George Bush and McCain racist over and over again. Vance to me and the people I listen to at work and friends comes off as a "normal guy ". I've also heard from several women who voted for Biden that like Vance and don't like Kamala and will vote for Trump because of Vance .

The media's BS narrative does not work with people with active brain cells that actually do research . The Dems can collect the votes from the low information crowd that watches the View and MSNBC but that will never win them the election in NC, MI, PA, WI etc . This is a 7-8 state election - Kamala can run up the score in liberal strong holds like San Fran , NY, LA etc but that will amount to nothing in the end .
I agree there has always been two sides of the coin when it comes to MSM. BTW, you are giving a lot of people credit for doing " research " most are head line readers. Like I said, the voters will decide in the end. One other thing, folks could also look at Vance and say, Trump 2.0 and not like it, just throwing out stuff.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

It makes sense.

Trump's campaign was on cruise control. They had the election won and everyone knew it. Trump's meandering diatribe at the RNC felt so off-script and unfocused - he was just up there having fun because, why not? It was in the bag.

To then have to pivot sharply and devise a whole new campaign strategy against an opponent who, while far from perfect, is going to come after Trump with a lot more vigor and energy and who will be a tougher out than Biden is a heavy lift from a campaign strategy standpoint especially late in the game.
I'll also say this, right now is the honeymoon for Harris. I don't think she keeps this up, things change in politics.
packgrad
Bas2020 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Exactly. It doesn't matter who it is.... as long as they are running Republican, they get raked over the coals and called every name/-ist/-ism in the book. The standard Dem MSM playbook.

Fortunately, I think people are picking up on this. The stupid "weird" campaign is just adding to the disgust of the playbook.

Kamala has to run on her record. Her campaign adjustments now are "Everything I said before was a lie. This is what I really believe now." lol

She is a horrible candidate. She has no integrity. She is far left. She is not intelligent. She cannot handle a press conference. She appears to be a drunk. People hate working for her. She used to be Indian, now she is black. She panders. She is a DEI hire as vice president. She has a horrible laugh. She got into politics by having an affair with a married man. The media hated her a month ago, but now run interference for her because she is all the left has.

Normal people are not blind to this.

The cult will vote for her.

Rational intelligent people will not.
ncsupack1
My guess is that they are going to limit Harris in front of the mics, basically the same campaign as Biden.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

My guess is that they are going to limit Harris in front of the mics, basically the same campaign as Biden.

Nah, they got no shot if they do that. She can't hide.

I think she'll do the exact opposite.

She's got to get out there and aggressively tell her story and craft the narrative, just like Trump's team is going to be doing on her behalf, albeit with their own version of reality.

She needs to be really assertive about her time as AG and especially VP, what she's learned in the last four years, the work she's done, how her policy positions have moderated and changed from last time she campaigned, etc.

She's got zero shot at this if she just sits back and lets Trump's team craft the narrative of her as a rad-lib.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

Agreed. That's the smart move honestly. She's not smart. She's not likable. Her entire campaign will be contrary to her previous positions. Unfortunately for her though, she doesn't have all of social media and internet search engines running interference before like they had in 2020. Elon obviously started the tidal wave. Recently Facebook and google getting put on blast for misinformation and suppressing information continues to open people's eyes to the corruption within these companies and the Democrat party.

Additionally, I imagine the continuous sharing of 2020 U.S.A. election results in swing states compared to those in 2024 Venezuela will continue to open eyes.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

She's got to get out there and aggressively tell her story and craft the narrative, just like Trump's team is going to be doing on her behalf, albeit with their own version of reality.

She needs to be really assertive about her time as AG and especially VP, what she's learned in the last four years, the work she's done, how her policy positions have moderated and changed from last time she campaigned, etc.

She's got zero shot at this if she just sits back and lets Trump's team craft the narrative of her as a rad-lib.

How many interviews has she done?
caryking
Glenn Youngkin is and should be the man! With him, Trump would get the needed 100 million votes!
ncsupack1
caryking said:

Glenn Youngkin is and should be the man! With him, Trump would get the needed 100 million votes!
I actually like the guy. Glen kept his distance from Trump and won the VA.
Bas2020
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Kamala has done no interviews since being annoited (which is literally unheard of in modern politics over the last 100 years). Instead of interviews she is campaigning in Atlanta with rapper Meg the Stallion.

Meg the Stallion famously has brought the USA the following hit songs:

Wet arse pus$sy

Thot Life

Thot Summer

B.I.T.C.H.

Freak Nasty

Sex Talk

Plan B

Nasty

Cognac Queen

Freaky Gurls

Big Booty

Eat It

Hood Rat Sh**

caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Funny you say that… I went back and looked at articles from when he won. They were mostly talking about wooing the Trump voters and how that got him elected.

I got it clear… I need his voter, but I need to stay away from him. Yep, that happened…. Ahhh… nope!
ncsupack1
Bas2020 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Kamala has done no interviews since being annoited (which is literally unheard of in modern politics over the last 100 years). Instead of interviews she is campaigning in Atlanta with rapper Meg the Stallion.

Meg the Stallion famously has brought the USA the following hit songs:

Wet arse pus$sy

Thot Life

Thot Summer

B.I.T.C.H.

Freak Nasty

Sex Talk

Plan B

Nasty

Cognac Queen

Freaky Gurls

Big Booty

Eat It

Hood Rat Sh**

LOL, I have zero knowledge on that last part, but my point stands, Harris is going to run Biden 2.0. The media is going to run the campaign. People need to ask themselves why hasn't she?
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

It makes sense.

I'll also say this, right now is the honeymoon for Harris. I don't think she keeps this up, things change in politics.

For sure.

It's not all downside for her campaign though.

Depends on which campaign is able to get more traction with their messaging. Or neither do (or both do) and it's basically a net wash from now till November.
packgrad
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

It makes sense.

For sure.

It's not all downside for her campaign though.

Depends on which campaign is able to get more traction with their messaging. Or neither do (or both do) and it's basically a net wash from now till November.
A lot can change for sure. I'm not putting a lot of stock with the money raised or polls. I've said for a while now, give it a few weeks and see. She was always going to get a big shot in the arm.
packgrad
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Funny you say that… I went back and looked at articles from when he won. They were mostly talking about wooing the Trump voters and how that got him elected.

I got it clear… I need his voter, but I need to stay away from him. Yep, that happened…. Ahhh… nope!
I thought it was interesting. Kept Trump at arms length. Heck, I believe both were campaigning at the same time but in different places. We need to be honest, Glen wasn't winning VA any other way.
FlossyDFlynt
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

I thought it was interesting. Kept Trump at arms length. Heck, I believe both were campaigning at the same time but in different places. We need to be honest, Glen wasn't winning VA any other way.
He absolutely kept Trump at arms length. Thats why he was one of the few Republican victories in 2022 when the Red Wave turned into a ripple. I also think thats why he was never a viable VP candidate.
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

He absolutely kept Trump at arms length. Thats why he was one of the few Republican victories in 2022 when the Red Wave turned into a ripple. I also think thats why he was never a viable VP candidate.
Agree
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

I'm not sure what any other way means…. Glen wasn't winning VA without MAGA.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

I'm not sure what any other way means…. Glen wasn't winning VA without MAGA.
Glen won MAGA without Trump.
caryking
FlossyDFlynt said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

Glen used MAGA to get elected. In fact, immediately after being inaugurated, he started to temper his rhetoric on School issues. MAGA called him in account, then he caved and implemented the policies he campaigned.

He needed Trump and everyone knows it. In fact, he just fully endorsed and supported Trump at the RNC. You guys can't have it both ways…
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Oldsouljer said:

If even true, I expect it'll have the same impact on the success or failure of the ticket as, say, Kamala Harris 2020.

I don't see the analogy.

Harris's ratings were consistently favorable until around halfway through the most recent term, when people were up in arms about inflation and immigration. You can see her approval flip here:

Kamala Harris approval over time

It was Pence that was distinctly underwater heading into that election.

Kamala v. Pence 2020 debate and favorability ratings
No, you wouldn't.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.