2024 Elections

84,878 Views | 1531 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ncsupack1
barelypure
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He is who he is and has always been someone that brings out the worst in people who interact with him. He's very proud of that fact and why I don't respond to his taunts.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

This has taken a bad turn.

Yes, well I'm just giving BBW a dose of what he's given me since day 1. **** him.
Boo freaking Hoo.....

Again... you deflect on every site. You always have. You think that I am the only one that knows that.

Your little "post and run" BS you accused me of, which I clearly answered your question, has pissed off more than one person.

The fact that you refuse to acknowledge that Pedo Pete showered with his daughter and you still support him says all about you and your character.

Not that there has ever been a question but you are a POS. You have always been a POS. And when you look in the mirror you see someone that has always been lacking in character.

And I personally know people who have been around you and from what they have said I am dead on.

Here's your chance.... acknowledge that Pedo Pete showered with his teenage daughter and it was inappropriate. Acknowledge that you will still vote for him and support him.

I dare you you low life pedophile supporting POS.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, well I'm just giving BBW a dose of what he's given me since day 1. **** him.

It's unfortunate that the name calling from all gets so out of hand.

It's unfortunate when he started this crap from day one, nobody called him on it. You bring it up the first day I stoop to his level.

Enjoyed the ride. See some of y'all on PP.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's unfortunate when he started this crap from day one, nobody called him on it. You bring it up the first day I stoop to his level.

I've gotten into it with him myself. Best thing to do is just not respond. That's what most of us do. I'm not calling you out. I agree that it's over the top.
barelypure
As former President Donald Trump continued to build a sizeable lead in a majority of swing states, the latest polls suggest President Joe Biden would need twice as many fake ballots to win the election this year.

"We've got to double our target number of fake votes this year," said a Biden campaign insider under the condition of anonymity. "In previous years, we could just coast by with the standard quota of shenanigans, but this year, we've got to increase our production of hijinx and substantially raise the output of malarky."

The polls also led White House insiders to express concern that there may not even be enough dead people casting votes to overcome the deficit. "We need more dead voters," another insider said. "We've always done a good job of turning out the dead vote, but this year it will be even more crucial to get as many deceased people to the polls as possible."

Maybe now we know why ID cards are being issued to illegals. Maybe they won't vote but someone will in their name.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Nah, just the left calling someone a fascist.

**** that dude. He can take his free account and head back over to TOS with it.
BBW12OG
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Nah, just the left calling someone a fascist.

**** that dude. He can take his free account and head back over to TOS with it.
He did nothing but stir up trouble over here and did it on purpose.

He ran back over to PP and bad mouthed the site, the posters and made fun of the board layout/setup.

He has been a do osh bag for years there and continued the same schtick here.

I know many of the posters, some active, some not on PP, and most of them can't stand him. And I have been to tailgate parties with a few of them that had been around him and he is as much of a know it all condescending Richard in real life as he is on the sites.

F him. This place survived without him before. He also came over here because The BY was shutdown for free loaders like him.
SmaptyWolf
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Honestly man, there are a few folks on here who are without a doubt mentally ill, and BBW is one of them. You're better off thinking of him as a toddler and just ignoring 98% of what he says.

And a lot of these other MAGA guys should be taken with a grain of salt, too. Of course they're incapable of caring about the demonic 5th-grade crap that comes out of their mouths non-stop, but ironically they're the most delicate snowflakes on Earth if you so much as scowl at them.

So yeah, easier said than done, but I wouldn't let them get under your skin. Think of the Water Cooler as volunteering your time at an old folks home where the TV is stuck on Fox News.
BBW12OG
LOL...

Coming from a pedophile supporting MARXIST that is a compliment in my book.

GFY
BBW12OG
So Sleepy Joe "accepted" the debate challenge under his terms.....

"Must be moderated by the choice of his campaign. List from CBS, CNN, CBSNews, PBS or BBC (I think?)."

No audience. In a "studio setting."

Has to have his home field advantage..... so damn pathetic.

SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

"Must be moderated by the choice of his campaign. List from CBS, CNN, CBSNews, PBS or BBC (I think?)."

You mean Trump will have to actually debate his batsh** ideas, instead of just relying on dirty tricks? I can see why you're so upset.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

You mean Trump will have to actually debate his batsh** ideas, instead of just relying on dirty tricks? I can see why you're so upset.
List his "bat**** ideas" please.

I look forward to seeing those.
Civilized
BBW12OG said:

He's the President, he should get home field advantage.
packgrad
Jesus. The geriatric can't even debate in front of an audience. <s> He is certainly fit to be the leader of the free world. <s>

I know. But, Trump.

Literally have to be a partisan wacko, or deranged, to vote for Biden at this point. Clown isn't fit to be a town mayor, much less president.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Jesus. The geriatric can't even debate in front of an audience. <s> He is certainly fit to be the leader of the free world. <s>

I know. But, Trump.

Literally have to be a partisan wacko, or deranged, to vote for Biden at this point. Clown isn't fit to be a town mayor, much less president.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
ncsupack1
No matter how bad Biden sounds. Trump can't come out yelling, interrupting, and saying crooked Joe a 100 times. People will just turn it off. I've noticed here of late that even GOP Twitter is using crooked Joe every other post. Trump has to be composed or he loses again.
Werewolf
BIden wins every time for as long as our elections are rigged. Abe Lincoln would lose, George Washington would lose and Thomas Jefferson would lose.....even Patrick Henry and Alexander Hamilton lose.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
packofwolves
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

That's bs. If he can't handle a real debate with an audience he shouldn't be running. And by real debate, he doesn't get the questions ahead of time and he is treated the exact same as Trump.
ncsupack1
I got it, just stay home.
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

BS and I'd gladly say the same if my guy was president. It should be 100% fair for both sides and if he can't perform in front of an audience then he needs to step down. The moderator(s) should be fair as well and able to ask BOTH candidates tough questions.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

That's bs. If he can't handle a real debate with an audience he shouldn't be running. And by real debate, he doesn't get the questions ahead of time and he is treated the exact same as Trump.

I'm sure CNN won't give out the questions to Biden, it's not like they have ever done that before? Yes, there should be a audience, weak.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

No matter how bad Biden sounds. Trump can't come out yelling, interrupting, and saying crooked Joe a 100 times. People will just turn it off. I've noticed here of late that even GOP Twitter is using crooked Joe every other post. Trump has to be composed or he loses again.
Agreed 1000%. The best thing he can do is shut up and debate
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Exactly. Be the better candidate, the childish behavior turns folks off.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm sure CNN won't give out the questions to Biden, it's not like they have ever done that before? Yes, there should be an audience, weak.

Yup, and CNN should be an absolute no. But all of those networks are biased. Trump should decline if not a debate with an audience. Are they trying to hide teleprompters.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

I'm sure CNN won't give out the questions to Biden, it's not like they have ever done that before? Yes, there should be an audience, weak.

Yup, and CNN should be an absolute no. But all of those networks are biased. Trump should decline if not a debate with an audience. Are they trying to hide teleprompters.

I was wondering why no audience.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C6_yJFTxq1z
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C66sX9csMch
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

BS and I'd gladly say the same if my guy was president. It should be 100% fair for both sides and if he can't perform in front of an audience then he needs to step down. The moderator(s) should be fair as well and able to ask BOTH candidates tough questions.

They'll be debating in front of an audience of millions. W T F does a studio audience have to do with anything? They're instructed to keep quiet during the debate anyway. You're hoping for groans or wild applause from definitely not planted audience members who just can't contain themselves?
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

They'll be debating in front of an audience of millions. W T F does a studio audience have to do with anything? They're instructed to keep quiet during the debate anyway. You're hoping for groans or wild applause from definitely not planted audience member who just contain themselves?

Or the Biden administration doesn't want groans and laughter. Two sides to that coin.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C6_yJFTxq1z

You gotta admit it's kinda funny how the Constitution crowd is so eager to require an ID to exercise a Constitutional right. Maybe we should keep that in mind next time we're regulating guns.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Exactly. Be the better candidate, the childish behavior turns folks off.
Yes it does, hopefully he's learned his lesson. He must not take the bait
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

You gotta admit it's kinda funny how the Constitution crowd is so eager to require an ID to exercise a Constitutional right. Maybe we should keep that in mind next time we're regulating guns.
ID is needed to combat voter fraud -- eg, people voting using another person's name, etc.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

BBW12OG said:

They'll be debating in front of an audience of millions. W T F does a studio audience have to do with anything? They're instructed to keep quiet during the debate anyway. You're hoping for groans or wild applause from definitely not planted audience member who just contain themselves?

Or the Biden administration doesn't want groans and laughter. Two sides to that coin.

It's outside the norm for Presidential debates. The Biden team is wanting it for a reason. What could they be concerned about with a live audience.

Libby excuses thus far:
1) Joe deserves home field advantage.
2) Audiences are told to keep quiet anyway.
packofwolves
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ID is needed to combat voter fraud -- eg, people voting using another person's name, etc.

To ensure this constitutional right is exercised by US citizens only. Libby's must get pissed off every time they show an ID to buy alcohol, board a plane, go to the doctors, apply for government programs, get insurance, apply for utilities, get a cell phone and so on. The additional burden of having to show ID to vote just pushes them off the cliff.
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

To ensure this constitutional right is exercised by US citizens only. Libby's must get pissed off every time they show an ID to buy alcohol, board a plane, go to the doctors, apply for government programs, get insurance, apply for utilities, get a cell phone and so on. The additional burden of having to show ID to vote just pushes them off the cliff.

I'm actually fine with voter ID to shut you guys up (I'm also fine with more extensive requirements to get a gun), but despite the MAGA fan fiction voter fraud is extremely hard to pull off in our system... plenty of checks and balances and the risk/reward just isn't worth it.

Somehow our democracy managed just fine without anyone even having a birth certificate for hundreds of years. But sure, let's all play along with this not being 100% about you guys just wanting to reduce the minority vote (and now assuaging Trump's ego, too).

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.