2024 Elections

91,060 Views | 1637 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by packgrad
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Too bad both sides can't come together here. Was it true or not that Trump didn't want a deal done since the open boarder would hurt Democrats?
I think it's amazing that Trump is being blamed for this. The problem was the bill! It sucked! Also, why would the Pubs consider it? They sent over HR2 and the Dems didn't consider it.

It's amazing how we give the Dems a pass when they do exactly what the Pubs are accused of doing…
It's called optics. I'm also not giving the Dems a pass on anything. They want the mess down there. Only now with polling do they want a fix, and even then I haven't heard much on either side which is sad. Something needs to be done and enforced.

It was a **** bill. Did you even read it? How about enforcing existing laws? How are the optics on them not doing that?

Lol, I can say with 100% confidence that you didn't read it. Tucker "read" it for you and then told you what to be mad about. As always.
BBW12OG
So since the pillow biting boys are on enforce this morning and this IS the 2024 Election thread why don't you lefties comment and tell us about how the Ashley Biden diary is fake and there's nothing to it.

Tell us how you don't have a problem with a grown man showering with his teenage daughter.

Tell us how you don't mind the fact that in her words, she had to "wait until the middle of the night to shower so he wouldn't come in there.."

I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

And try doing it without mentioning President Trump, "Russia, Russia, Russia.."

Focus on YOUR guy. That is what this is about.

hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Too bad both sides can't come together here. Was it true or not that Trump didn't want a deal done since the open boarder would hurt Democrats?
I think it's amazing that Trump is being blamed for this. The problem was the bill! It sucked! Also, why would the Pubs consider it? They sent over HR2 and the Dems didn't consider it.

It's amazing how we give the Dems a pass when they do exactly what the Pubs are accused of doing…
It's called optics. I'm also not giving the Dems a pass on anything. They want the mess down there. Only now with polling do they want a fix, and even then I haven't heard much on either side which is sad. Something needs to be done and enforced.

It was a **** bill. Did you even read it? How about enforcing existing laws? How are the optics on them not doing that?
Did you read what I typed? Optics, I also said enforce laws, I also said, Dems wanted the mess until polling was going bad for them ( optics ). Talk about looking for argument.

I apologize I responded to your post. I guess that is not what you were looking for.

I have no problem with the response. I'm just fed up with both sides of the border argument. I want that thing shut down and the powers that be enforce the laws on the books. The back and forth is just madness, someone needs to take charge and stop the madness. I've always said, that the border is going to get us in a serious situation one day.

I agree.
If Trump is elected, I hope that the GOP backs him on the issue, and finally does something about it. Our country can't keep taking endless amounts of people.
The GOP, as it stand today, will most likely "NOT" support a bill to close down the border. The GOP and the Dems do not want it shut down.
Based on polling, Trump in the White House with Dems controlling both the House and Senate, The deal that was made in the Senate was the best you're going to get. It's a shame the Republicans continue to go all or nothing on issues and then lose. That bill, while far from perfect, was better than the status quo. Pressure from Trump absolutely contributed to voting against the Senate compromise. It was done for politics, not for the best of the country.

The bills for immigration the next 4 years are only going to become more and more progressive.

Whatever. Status quo to you is democrats not enforcing the law then you crying about it being republicans fault. That is status quo.
Status quo for Republicans is that they'd rather lose on an issue and complain about it for fund raising purposes rather than to do the work that they were elected to do. This loser mentality is going to cause the Republicans to be out of power in the House and Senate for a very long time.
Wufskins
packgrad said:

lol. Dems open the borders then say anything is better than what we have now. So ridiculous. The bill was a mass amnesty bill. It was not a border security bill.

It had support from the people securing our border. Do you work in border patrol?
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

lol. Dems open the borders then say anything is better than what we have now. So ridiculous. The bill was a mass amnesty bill. It was not a border security bill.
Maybe AOC can go down to the boarder again, and cry at fences.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Did you read what I typed? Optics, I also said enforce laws, I also said, Dems wanted the mess until polling was going bad for them ( optics ). Talk about looking for argument.

I apologize I responded to your post. I guess that is not what you were looking for.

I have no problem with the response. I'm just fed up with both sides of the border argument. I want that thing shut down and the powers that be enforce the laws on the books. The back and forth is just madness, someone needs to take charge and stop the madness. I've always said, that the border is going to get us in a serious situation one day.

I agree.
If Trump is elected, I hope that the GOP backs him on the issue, and finally does something about it. Our country can't keep taking endless amounts of people.
The GOP, as it stand today, will most likely "NOT" support a bill to close down the border. The GOP and the Dems do not want it shut down.
Based on polling, Trump in the White House with Dems controlling both the House and Senate, The deal that was made in the Senate was the best you're going to get. It's a shame the Republicans continue to go all or nothing on issues and then lose. That bill, while far from perfect, was better than the status quo. Pressure from Trump absolutely contributed to voting against the Senate compromise. It was done for politics, not for the best of the country.

The bills for immigration the next 4 years are only going to become more and more progressive.

Whatever. Status quo to you is democrats not enforcing the law then you crying about it being republicans fault. That is status quo.
Status quo for Republicans is that they'd rather lose on an issue and complain about it for fund raising purposes rather than to do the work that they were elected to do. This loser mentality is going to cause the Republicans to be out of power in the House and Senate for a very long time.

I know that's what you're cheerleading for, but I disagree. Conservatives need to expect their representatives to stop bending their knee to the left. Mass amnesty is not border security. Bad bills are bad bills and because democrats don't enforce existing law, we should not enact laws that would further undermine immigration reform. Hopefully as people continue to stand up to the leftist mobs, fear of being canceled will no longer drive open support and decision making of conservative ideology.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

It had support from the people securing our border. Do you work in border patrol?
Are there no current laws that can be enforced?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

Why would you ask that? Of course there are.
Wufskins
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

I know that's what you're cheerleading for, but I disagree. Conservatives need to expect their representatives to stop bending their knee to the left. Mass amnesty is not border security. Bad bills are bad bills and because democrats don't enforce existing law, we should not enact laws that would further undermine immigration reform. Hopefully as people continue to stand up to the leftist mobs, fear of being canceled will no longer drive open support and decision making of conservative ideology.

Mike Lee is proposing the SAVE Act to keep illegals from voting. Don't we have a law that says illegals can't vote in a general election?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

Are they currently being enforced?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

Mike Lee is proposing the SAVE Act to keep illegals from voting. Don't we have a law that says illegals can't vote in a general election?
We also have groups still fighting voter ID laws. IMO, there seems to be an effort from both sides to create doubt amongst elections. Which isn't good.
TheStorm
I was watching Spectrum News earlier this morning to see the weather, and it sounded like they must have taken Trump out of the courtroom in handcuffs yesterday after Cohen testified... talk about following the narrative.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

We have laws that say you can't murder people too right?

You and your party's answer is to ban guns.

You ever see a gun murder someone?

Still waiting on your answer about Pedo Pete....

I know you have gotten your ass handed to you on that and you are ignoring it to save face.

You are a certified left wing MARXIST. Just own it like dipsheet Smarpty.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

Yes and no. The bill would provide for funding for 1500 addition border agents. Would those additional resources help us secure the border in a more effective and efficient way that what is currently being done?
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

I know you have gotten your ass handed to you on that and you are ignoring it to save face.

I answered your ****ing question you pos. You ran and failed to answer mine. Ran like a ***** ass ***** that you are. ****king keyboard warrior.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

Yes and no. The bill would provide for funding for 1500 addition border agents. Would those additional resources help us secure the border in a more effective and efficient way that what is currently being done?

Would re-enacting President Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy?

Would refusing to let in anyone that hasn't went through the proper channels to claim asylum in their home country first?

You obfuscate just to regurgitate left wing talking points.

Come on you pedophile supporter... tell us all about Pedo Pete and Ashley's diary. You said the Trump Thread wasn't the right place to discuss it.

We are on the 2024 Election thread. Man up. Or whatever you want to be called because I am sure you think chicks with Richards are women and men with vaginas are men.

Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

Would re-enacting President Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy?

Would refusing to let in anyone that hasn't went through the proper channels to claim asylum in their home country first?

You obfuscate just to regurgitate left wing talking points.

Come on you pedophile supporter... tell us all about Pedo Pete and Ashley's diary. You said the Trump Thread wasn't the right place to discuss it.

We are on the 2024 Election thread. Man up. Or whatever you want to be called because I am sure you think chicks with Richards are women and men with vaginas are men.

Go F yourself you pos
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

See, that is why I have a problem with more bills. Enforce what is on the books first. What grade do you give the Biden Administration on the border?
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

See, that is why I have a problem with more bills. Enforce what is on the books first. What grade do you give the Biden Administration on the border?

C-
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

C-
Thanks for a fair response.
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

F-
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

F-
I don't think the current administration as done well at all.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

I answered your ****ing question you pos. You ran and failed to answer mine. Ran like a ***** ass ***** that you are. ****king keyboard warrior.
LOL... listen here you pedophile supporter. Go back and look you moron. I did answer your BS question.

And yet you still gloss over mine.

Sorry to strike a nerve. Are you on the registry or something? Hitting close to home maybe??
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

We also have groups still fighting voter ID laws. IMO, there seems to be an effort from both sides to create doubt amongst elections. Which isn't good.

Who cares? There will always be minority opinions.

Voter ID laws enjoy bipartisan support so pass them and be done with the issue.

Saying not supporting voter ID laws is "an effort to create doubt amongst elections" is bad faith. The non-loony argument against voter ID is that such laws disproportionately impact the poor. That is true. None of us should want regressive voter laws.

But, the benefit of voter ID laws (which is totally about optics, not reality) probably outweigh the downsides in this era where our most recent, childlike President concocted fake election fraud because he couldn't stand to lose and now 40% for the country believes election fraud on any sort of scale is a real thing.

If voter ID laws help reverse some of that perception, then that's beneficial.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

LOL... listen here you pedophile supporter. Go back and look you moron. I did answer your BS question.

Sorry to strike a nerve. Are you on the registry or something? Hitting close to home maybe??

Go F yourself you right wing nazi pos
Wufskins
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

Who cares? There will always be minority opinions.

Voter ID laws enjoy bipartisan support so pass them and be done with the issue.

Saying not supporting voter ID laws is "an effort to create doubt amongst elections" is bad faith. The non-loony argument against voter ID is that such laws disproportionately impact the poor. That is true. None of us should want regressive voter laws.

But, the benefit of voter ID laws (which is totally about optics, not reality) probably outweigh the downsides in this era where our most recent, childlike President concocted fake election fraud because he couldn't stand to lose and now 40% for the country believes election fraud on any sort of scale is a real thing.

If voter ID laws help reverse some of that perception, then that's beneficial.

The right will just move on to something else. Which appears to be, without any widespread evidence, illegals voting.
ncsupack1
I don't see why people would have a problem with needing a ID to vote. We need to restore voter confidence in our elections. This is a good step. The fighting by some against these " common sense laws " allows for the conspiracies to fly. Hence I guess the now new one of illegals voting.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

I don't see why people would have a problem with needing a ID to vote. We need to restore voter confidence in our elections. This is a good step. The fighting by some against these " common sense laws " allows for the conspiracies to fly. Hence I guess the now new one of illegals voting.

Because a higher percentage of poor and elderly Americans than affluent Americans don't have ID.

Do you see why people would have a problem with voter laws that disproportionately impact the poor?

The benefits outweigh the drawbacks but we can't pretend like voter ID laws impact all Americans equally.
barelypure
So even tho Trump doesn't have a Tik Tok presence unlike Biden who is running campaign ads on Tik Tok still Trump is winning the Tik Tok wars.

There are some 1.29 million videos or images that are pro-Trump with 9.1 billion views compared with 651,000 pro-Biden posts with 6.15 billion views.

Hashtag #Trump2024 has rec'd 472.8 million likes with 6.5 billion views. #Biden2024 has only garnered 50.9 million likes with 558 million views.

ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Because a higher percentage of poor and elderly Americans than affluent Americans don't have ID.

Do you see why people would have a problem with voter laws that disproportionately impact the poor?

The benefits outweigh the drawbacks but we can't pretend like voter ID laws impact all Americans equally.

Did the state not say that they would help said folks get and also pay for it? Second, why even bother with IDs if certain poor folks don't have one? Seems like the poor are being left out.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

Ahhhh.... there we go.... that's it.

Gotta defend your own kind right?

Never would I think calling Sleepy Joe out for his daughter writing about him showering with her when she was a teenager makes someone a "Nazi."

You keep supporting Pedo Pete...

Stay away from schools and playgrounds now.... as hard as it might be for you.
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

Ahhhh.... there we go.... that's it.

Gotta defend your own kind right?

Never would I think calling Sleepy Joe out for his daughter writing about him showering with her when she was a teenager makes someone a "Nazi."

You keep supporting Pedo Pete...

Stay away from schools and playgrounds now.... as hard as it might be for you.

**** you
ncsupack1
This has taken a bad turn.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

Yes, well I'm just giving BBW a dose of what he's given me since day 1. **** him.
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yes, well I'm just giving BBW a dose of what he's given me since day 1. **** him.

It's unfortunate that the name calling from all gets so out of hand.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.