2024 Elections

202,352 Views | 2850 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

There are quite a few folks upset that he even said that much. Just found it interesting today, that's the first that I think Trump has said anything like that before.
Yep, he said it, LOL. Thanks.
I'm not trying to start anything BTW, I was just surprised that he said it.
100%, I didn't take it that way.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_ivUvzOUuE
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Could get interesting this time.

caryking
Werewolf said:

Not a good thing, politically, for the Republicans. The media will turn this into a disastrous situation, for the country. You can hear it already…. The Republicans don't know how to govern and we can't have them running things!
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Not a good thing, politically, for the Republicans. The media will turn this into a disastrous situation, for the country. You can hear it already…. The Republicans don't know how to govern and we can't have them running things!

The media is always going to paint Republicans in a bad light no matter what they do so I'm all for shutting the government down to insure a more fair election.
GuerrillaPack
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

Werewolf said:

The media is always going to paint Republicans in a bad light no matter what they do so I'm all for shutting the government down to insure a more fair election.
Absolutely. And who cares what the far Left Marxist Lamestream media propagandists say anyway? No one trusts and believes them anymore. They have no credibility left.

Most people now as a rule of thumb take whatever the Establishment media is saying and know that the truth and reality is the 180 degree opposite of what they are saying.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
In North Carolina, Gaston County, Harris Campaign sent emails through teachers to students, which is illegal.

https://truthsocial.com/@truethevote/posts/113090063492929857
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

Lol, why won't the media leave the lunatics who don't know how to govern and radicals trying to destroy our system of government from within alone?! I mean of course the government should be shut down! Leave it to the media to make them look bad!

/facepalm
caryking
edit

edit

edit

edit
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_lf5r3O8lR
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
He knows the real #'s and the bad guys do too. It's not close. Expect one and eve numerous false flags these next two months and even into the new calendar year whether we have an election or not.

Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Lol, it's INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK! Again.

Sure Donald. Infrastructure week was just around the corner for all 4 years of Trump's presidency, and somehow it just never happened. He's just flinging everything at the wall at this point.
Werewolf
Spoken like the radical left lunatic that you are. Now sit down, roll up your sleeve and take you September booster.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Spoken like the radical left lunatic that you are. Now sit down, roll up your sleeve and take you September booster.

I'm planning to next week, actually! This year's updated shot is finally out.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Now you're talkin'!!!! You dumba$$. Changed it so you don't go whining to a moderator.

By the way, here's a new development and quite telling, LOL.

Werewolf
Where did you run off to, dip$hi?

Werewolf
For those struggling to come to terms with the state of our elections, check this out. This doesn't even take into account the greatest fraud which is the Dominion Smartmatic manipulation.

Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Don't do it. I'm telling you….you are going to die a young man.
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Supposedly this vaccine is a traditional antigen presentation inoculation, unlike the untested and not sufficiently studied mRNA versions of the past. But they destroyed all trust with the latter, such that I don't know that I would ever take it unless I suddenly became immune compromised.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Supposedly this vaccine is a traditional antigen presentation inoculation, unlike the untested and not sufficiently studied mRNA versions of the past. But they destroyed all trust with the latter, such that I don't know that I would ever take it unless I suddenly became immune compromised.
This is the one guy that would turn you both in to Kamala's SS or Gestapo as Trump supporters in a heart beat and not think twice about it. we're better off to let this joker keep taking the jabs.
Werewolf
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

I'm sure this guy is getting his updated shot as we speak, too.

Werewolf
Follow Trumps advice, I urge you.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

All of that is true, but half the population doesn't care as long as they can get an abortion.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

On second thought, knock yourself out.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

All of that is true, but half the population doesn't care as long as they can get an abortion.
That's the majority that will speak out in favor of Kamala & BIden........it's all about ripping that baby out of their womb.
Werewolf
OK fellas, I'm telling you that he's carrying a massively huge stick. Here's the warning to the minions that might consider getting mixed up in this.

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON'T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.

Werewolf
Werewolf said:

OK fellas, I'm telling you that he's carrying a massively huge stick. Here's the warning to the minions that might consider getting mixed up in this.

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON'T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.

By the way, the extra L in skulduggery is a com.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Could you imagine Kamala announcing that if she wins she plans to round up Republican donors for "long term prison sentences"? Can you imagine any sane politician saying that?

If there was ever any question that you are the bad guys this removes all doubt. What a bunch of demented thugs.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.