2024 Elections

202,276 Views | 2850 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

Her surrogates keep saying that is her proposal.

I mean the lady has flip flopped and lied about any and every issue already so who knows . I dont think she knows. I dont think her surrogates know.

One day she says she wants to "build a wall" the same day Walz says " Heck, no we wont build a wall, we will hand out ladders to climb it".

These people will say and do anything to get elected. They are puppets.

What is your favorite Kamala policy? Or do you even know of one???

You are voting for someone who stands for nothing. Heck, I have a lot more respect for Bernie Sanders because atleast he is authentic . Karris is an empty vessel who will say anything that attracts low information fools to vote for her with smoke and mirrors flashing in the background.

That's her tax proposal for people with over 100 million in assets right?

I don't mean to be presumptuous, but that proposal doesn't impact anyone on here or hardly anyone that anyone on here knows.

It impacts the top minuscule fraction of one percent of earners in this country.

Why are we presenting this like it's going to impact the middle class or normal upper class people?

Exactly. Funny how Fox News forgot to mention the most important part of her (actually Biden's) tax plan. You'd almost think they lie to their viewers constantly with that slight of hand crap.
BBW12OG
And you came down from the mountain to post this...

TheStorm
I don't even need to read the name at the top of the posts now to know when a certain someone has popped back in again...
Werewolf
Werewolf
More threats.

Bas2020
This is worse than Biden. Mumbling mess....

Gulfstream4
Anyone else getting these random text messages saying your vote for Trump is secure so vote early and by absentee ballot?

Sounds like a scam to me?
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Anyone else getting these random text messages saying your vote for Trump is secure so vote early and by absentee ballot?

Digitally, votes can be changed in the Dominion Smartmatic system. Not sure what NC uses but it's not used here in Florida. I'll vote early and in person and hope it provides the most protection.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Digitally, votes can be changed in the Dominion Smartmatic system. Not sure what NC uses but it's not used here in Florida. I'll vote early and in person and hope it provides the most protection.

Agreed. Early and absentee sounds like a good way to get your vote changed or discarded all together.
Werewolf
........and #Sieve's retort is "soooooooo!".

Werewolf
1st Debate you may not have seen yet. As our country is purposely burned to the ground, some humor.

Bas2020
49'ers top draft pick shot in the chest in broad day light in Democrat Hell Hole San Francisco

Werewolf
Werewolf
Samuel Adams was all over this danger 250 years ago.

Werewolf
#Sieve & #Nappy, you might want to see your local pharmacy soon. Of course, we know #Nappy is there monthly for his #boosters......... as we know, #Nappy is really, really smart

Werewolf
One side of the #devolution coin is to expose the traitors and sellouts of the American people.

SexualChocolate
Presidential election odds as of Sept. 2

Bet 365

Kamala Harris: -110
Donald Trump: -110
via Covers.com

Bovada

Donald Trump: -115
Kamala Harris: -105
BetOnline

Kamala Harris: -110
Donald Trump: -110
Oddschecker

Donald Trump: +100
Kamala Harris: +110

Dead Heat for the betting markets.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
Anuel AA speaks

Werewolf
One of many ways that the 2024 Election might be prevented from happening. See Venezuelan gangs taking over apt building which could spread to vast swaths of major urban areas with other groups (Soros groups) joining in. #SievedaPatriot #NappydaPatriot

By the way, did you listen to Kash? Do you guys recall my numerous posts over the years about #ContinuityofGovernment

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

One of many ways that the 2024 Election might be prevented from happening. See Venezuelan gangs taking over apt building which could spread to vast swaths of major urban areas with other groups (Soros groups) joining in. #SievedaPatriot #NappydaPatriot

By the way, did you listen to Kash? Do you guys recall my numerous posts over the years about #ContinuityofGovernment

Should such a scenario play out, one thing the deep state would have to account for is the constitutional language in Section 2 and the Twelfth Amendment, which while not entirely well defined, could be argued before the USSC that the House could pick the next President in the absence of Electors. Ditto for the Senate picking a Veep. It's not a perfect legal argument but i don't know of any other for an alternative continuity of government, and the Supremes are going to have to do what it takes to ensure COG.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Should such a scenario play out, one thing the deep state would have to account for is the constitutional language in Section 2 and the Twelfth Amendment, which while not entirely well defined, could be argued before the USSC that the House could pick the next President in the absence of Electors. Ditto for the Senate picking a Veep. It's not a perfect legal argument but i don't know of any other for an alternative continuity of government, and the Supremes are going to have to do what it takes to ensure COG.
Damn good catch ole buddy! Something to think about, anything is possible right now.
Werewolf
Boots on the ground assessment. #daSieve #daGobbler #brainwashed

ncsupack1
So did Trump admit to losing the 2020 election? Seen some folks pretty upset with it on X. I can only find a small sound bit but none the less interesting.
Werewolf
He has never conceded.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

He has never conceded.
He said that he lost by a whisker to Biden.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

He has never conceded.
I've not seen it. Care 2 share?
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

He has never conceded.
I've not seen it. Care 2 share?
Now, it's a small sound bit and the poster that posted it, I don't follow. I tried to find the clip on the page of the podcaster but I'm not going through all of the interview. So the disclaimer is this is a repost.

ncsupack1
There are quite a few folks upset that he even said that much. Just found it interesting today, that's the first that I think Trump has said anything like that before.
Bas2020
BOMBSHELL

DOJ employee admits all the bogus legal cases against Trump are "nonsense".

This is devastating for the Dems and all their sheep that actually believed Trump is guilty of these absurd politically motivated charges.

caryking
They just can't help themselves…

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/prosecutors-russian-money-was-funneled-right-wing-commentators-rcna169690
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

There are quite a few folks upset that he even said that much. Just found it interesting today, that's the first that I think Trump has said anything like that before.
Yep, he said it, LOL. Thanks.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Yep, he said it, LOL. Thanks.
I'm not trying to start anything BTW, I was just surprised that he said it.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.