2024 Elections

84,887 Views | 1531 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ncsupack1
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yeah, this isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. We're talking about the lady who brokered taking down the confederate flag in South Carolina. That was not an easy feat. I'm not going to punish her for having a gaffe for over thinking an answer to a gotcha question.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Yeah, all of his policy stances are pretty terrible but at least he owns the libs! He's earned my vote!

Hey Hokie you anticipate voting in the Republican primary?

If so which way are you leaning right now?
Haley seems to be the only grow up on the field.
Yep, Hokie supports the candidate that the Democratic donors want the most. They know Biden can't win, so, they start supporting Haley as she's the most likely candidate that will keep the Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons control on our country…

Hokie, you and I have spent time together and I believe we DO have similar political beliefs; however, the implementation of those beliefs is very different. Perhaps we should have lunch again?
it's pretty simple. I think Trumps actions post the 2020 election disqualified him from being a viable candidate and I do not think he will win in 2024.

Haley is boring and polished. That's what we need. We need serious candidates to show the American public that conservatives are serious about governing this country.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Yeah, this isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. We're talking about the lady who brokered taking down the confederate flag in South Carolina. That was not an easy feat. I'm not going to punish her for having a gaffe for over thinking an answer to a gotcha question.
That really wasn't meant to be a comment about her. It was a response to Vivek's nonsense a few posts up. Why on earth is that a "gotcha" question in a Republican primary?
packgrad
Trump is a serious candidate to anybody not deranged.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Or, you could say… we're talking about the lady who started cancel culture..
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Yeah, all of his policy stances are pretty terrible but at least he owns the libs! He's earned my vote!

Yep, Hokie supports the candidate that the Democratic donors want the most. They know Biden can't win, so, they start supporting Haley as she's the most likely candidate that will keep the Neo-Libs and Neo-Cons control on our country…

Hokie, you and I have spent time together and I believe we DO have similar political beliefs; however, the implementation of those beliefs is very different. Perhaps we should have lunch again?
it's pretty simple. I think Trumps actions post the 2020 election disqualified him from being a viable candidate and I do not think he will win in 2024.

Haley is boring and polished. That's what we need. We need serious candidates to show the American public that conservatives are serious about governing this country.

Haley is bought and paid for by the neo-liberal and neo-conservative globalist cabal. She is absolutely "NOT" what we need! We've had that since 2000!

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Haley is bought and paid for by the neo-liberal and neo-conservative globalist cabal. She is absolutely "NOT" what we need! We've had that since 2000!

It sounds totally sane when you put it that way.
Civilized
packgrad said:

These are semantic games.

Is Trump a serious contender to win? Yes.

Is Trump a historically flawed person and Presidential candidate in a way that should make him unviable electorally? Yes.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Is Trump a historically flawed person and Presidential candidate in a way that should make him unviable electorally? Yes.

Historically flawed? Lolol. Get help, dude. You're pitiful. What a deranged statement.

Unviable electorally lol.
caryking
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Historically flawed? Lolol. Get help, dude. You're pitiful. What a deranged statement.

Civ, you can do better than that. I certainly get people not liking Trumps style; however, all the other stuff, some of y'all say, is about as out there as a Were post…

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

You think a twice-impeached, 27-times-sex-assualt-accused, civilly liably sex assaulting, election-denying, Jan 6-supporting, nepostistic, crony-pardoning, loan and tax fraudster is not a historically flawed Presidential candidate.

Say that out loud and see who really sounds deranged.

Civilized
caryking said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civ, you can do better than that. I certainly get people not liking Trumps style; however, all the other stuff, some of y'all say, is about as out there as a Were post…

Ah, yes. Trump's "style."

If by "style" you mean sex-assaulting felon that cheats on his wives, his loan applications, his corporate taxes, and on democracy, then yes lots of people don't like Trump's "style."

packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

You think a twice-impeached, 27-times-sex-assualt-accused, civilly liably sex assaulting, election-denying, Jan 6-supporting, nepostistic, crony-pardoning, loan and tax fraudster is not a historically flawed Presidential candidate.

I think your derangement speaks for itself. I read your hysterical rant out loud and yes you still sound deranged. Especially when you make stupid comments like "historically flawed". But hell, you're a transgender supporter. I'd put you higher in the historically flawed category than him.

Just read it again. Civilly liable sex assaulting lol. Nepostistic!!!! Crony pardoning!!! Hahaha. **** man, you read that crap out loud and tell me you're not deranged.

Seek help, man. You're pitiful.
packgrad
Civilized said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Ah, yes. Trump's "style."

If by "style" you mean sex-assaulting felon that cheats on his wives, his loan applications, his corporate taxes, and on democracy, then yes lots of people don't like Trump's "style."

I laugh at Clinton supporters that say **** like this. Seek help, man. TDS is real.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

yeah, I dont believe in a neo-liberal and neo-conservative globalist cabal. It just doesn't exist, no matter how many times far right folks say there is. You just can't speak it into existence, much like Hilary Clinton can do it for the "vast right wing conspiracy".

What does exist is a hell of a lot of illiberal candidates who are now running for office that are following an illiberal Presidential Candidate in Trump. And none of those people have a serious want to actually do the jobs they are elected to do. And that type of candidate will continue to lose in elections outside of traditional very red states and legislative districts until the democrats have an undeniable majority and a perceived mandate from voters for their agenda.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

yeah, I dont believe in a neo-liberal and neo-conservative globalist cabal. It just doesn't exist, no matter how many times far right folks say there is. You just can't speak it into existence, much like Hilary Clinton can do it for the "vast right wing conspiracy".

What does exist is a hell of a lot of illiberal candidates who are now running for office that are following an illiberal Presidential Candidate in Trump. And none of those people have a serious want to actually do the jobs they are elected to do. And that type of candidate will continue to lose in elections outside of traditional very red states and legislative districts until the democrats have an undeniable majority and a perceived mandate from voters for their agenda.
And… you know that, how?

Joe Biden
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

And… you know that, how?
the Constitution exists and I have free will
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

And… you know that, how?
the Constitution exists and I have free will
Hokie, we have many unconstitutional things going on in our country, so, I'm not sure I get your response. free will, yep, God gave us all that…

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

And… you know that, how?

How do you know literally anything that now forms the foundational beliefs of the MAGA world? I guess if Tucker says something, Steve Bannon repeats it, and Trump "truths" it on Twatter then... voila! We now have proof the FBI are all secretly working for Dems or whatever?
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

I think your derangement speaks for itself. I read your hysterical rant out loud and yes you still sound deranged. Especially when you make stupid comments like "historically flawed". But hell, you're a transgender supporter. I'd put you higher in the historically flawed category than him.

Just read it again. Civilly liable sex assaulting lol. Nepostistic!!!! Crony pardoning!!! Hahaha. **** man, you read that crap out loud and tell me you're not deranged.

"Historically flawed" is completely ****ing obvious.

If you disagree feel free to provide a list of other presidents impeached, sued civilly, charged criminally, and that showed a disregard for presidential and democratic norms in ways even nominally similar to Trump.

Start naming other Presidents. We've had 45 so it shouldn't be hard.

Go!
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

If you disagree feel free to provide a list of other presidents impeached, sued civilly, charged criminally, and that showed a disregard for presidential and democratic norms in ways even nominally similar to Trump.

Go!
Impeached. - well, you know that one, right?
Sued civilly - that's a joke and you know it
Charged criminally - another joke and you know it
Disregard for Presidential norms - opinion of an outrageous liberal that watches too much CNN, MSNBC

I went!!

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Sometimes in political calculus, people will vote for the likes of Bill Clinton who resembles your description to a considerable extent, and Donald Trump simply because life was good during their terms. And they want to get back to that.
packgrad
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Go!
Impeached. - well, you know that on, right?
Sued civilly - that's a joke and you know it
Charged criminally - another joke and you know it
Disregard for Presidential norms - opinion of an outrageous liberal that watches too much CNN, MSNBC

I went!!

Lol. Well done.
packgrad
[
Werewolf
#theSieve's utopia, California. I'm not a R by the way, I'm America First. California a communist leaning state.....headed that way hard and fast.

packgrad
hokiewolf
This is your guy?

packgrad
TDS

hokie's girl has black friends.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/nikki-haley-offers-up-black-friends-defense-after-civil-war-gaffe
hokiewolf
What part of the Civil War could've been negotiated?
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

What part of the Civil War could've been negotiated?

Oh I can play this game. What part couldn't have been negotiated?

Are you proud that your girl has black friends? What a gaffe. I'm sure you'd be triggered if you know who said that.

Love how the left and TDS crowd is trying to deflect from their girl.
packgrad
Oldsouljer
I said earlier that I don't get why the left has an aneurysm at the thought of Alex Jones having free rein on the internet. Their attitudes towards the Bee I totally get.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Sometimes in political calculus, people will vote for the likes of Bill Clinton who resembles your description to a considerable extent, and Donald Trump simply because life was good during their terms. And they want to get back to that.

Agree.

Just say that then. Don't defend the obviously indefensible stuff Trump does, just say you don't care about that because you like Trump's China stance or low gas prices (or whatever floats your boat).

Clinton's conduct towards women isn't defensible. You won't see me on here trying to defend it. You definitely won't see me on here calling Clinton's accusers politically motivated liars like packgrad likes to defend Trumps's sex assault accusations.

But notwithstanding their similarly gross conduct towards women, the way Trump and Clinton comport themselves with regard to their professional responsibilities is night and day. Clinton's academic pedigree and ascent to the Presidency by way of the Arkansas governorship made it abundantly clear he had the interest, acumen, and talent to actually govern. Trump has none of that.

And can you honestly imagine Clinton or any other past American President behaving the way Trump did leading up to and on January 6?

Can you see any other past President refusing to full-throatedly assure Americans there would be a peaceful transition of power?

Can you see any other past President trying to overturn an American presidential election that they lost?

That's where the comparisons between Trump and any other past President completely fall apart.
packgrad
Trump definitely has false accusers. Especially now that so many have TDS like civ they would line up for it. Unlike civ, I'm not a neutered man that can't admit that women do in fact lie.

I'm sure this is a tough day for civ and his family. The anniversary of January 6.

Here is what legendary comedian had to say as the "insurrection" was happening. Hilarious that these triggered sheep still call it an insurrection.

Bet there were some tears shed in the civ household watching this too.

Civilized
When those of you that support or are going to vote for Trump hear this, what is your honest response to a draft-dodging ******* continuing to mockingly use a dead former POW senator as a punchline?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.