2024 Elections

192,093 Views | 2826 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Trump definitely needs to pick Vance now. They'll definitely try to kill him again if Rubio, who I like, is the choice.
They?

Yeah, "they."

"Bullied 2A-loving Republicans that have failed to launch from their parents' basement" are a clear and present danger to a Trump/Rubio ticket, obviously.

Nah, snowflake lefties that continue to propagate lies. You all continue to be exactly what you accuse the right of.

And he was one of you cheating Dems who registered Republican so he could vote for Hailey. Part of why you're in the mess you're in now. You didn't even primary the dementia ridden old man so your cheating fellow Dems could register Republican and vote against Trump. TDS

You're still talking one person who tried to assassinate Trump. This "they" stuff is what started us down this slippery slope. WE The People. There aren't sides here, there aren't two Americas. My church isn't 100% MAGA but we all still prayed for the victims and Trump yesterday.

Be normal people, even on line, and the reasons outside

of mental instability for this shooter goes away.

Tell the folks in the media who have constantly called Trump Hitler that. There is a start. They have done a good job of the side thing.
I don't care about the media. My point is more to just being more nice and neighborly to each other, not treat someone who has different political views as an enemy of the country. That goes both ways. The rhetoric from both side of the isle needs to change.

You should care what the media says. This all has a starting point. Just watch this video and tell me that the media doesn't matter.

We all need to be better but call a spade a spade.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Trump definitely needs to pick Vance now. They'll definitely try to kill him again if Rubio, who I like, is the choice.
They?

Yeah, "they."

"Bullied 2A-loving Republicans that have failed to launch from their parents' basement" are a clear and present danger to a Trump/Rubio ticket, obviously.

Nah, snowflake lefties that continue to propagate lies. You all continue to be exactly what you accuse the right of.

And he was one of you cheating Dems who registered Republican so he could vote for Hailey. Part of why you're in the mess you're in now. You didn't even primary the dementia ridden old man so your cheating fellow Dems could register Republican and vote against Trump. TDS

You're still talking one person who tried to assassinate Trump. This "they" stuff is what started us down this slippery slope. WE The People. There aren't sides here, there aren't two Americas. My church isn't 100% MAGA but we all still prayed for the victims and Trump yesterday.

Tell the folks in the media who have constantly called Trump Hitler that. There is a start. They have done a good job of the side thing.
I don't care about the media. My point is more to just being more nice and neighborly to each other, not treat someone who has different political views as an enemy of the country. That goes both ways. The rhetoric from both side of the isle needs to change.

You should care what the media says. This all has a starting point. Just watch this video and tell me that the media doesn't matter.

That's disgusting but I understand how the less informed would believe some of that.

ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

That's disgusting but I understand how the less informed would believe some of that.

It is disgusting. But there are folks who read this and watch the likes of CNN and MSNBC. Just this morning MSNBC took Morning Joe off air this am cause they were afraid what a guest might say. When a person is called Hitler, just how much worse can it be?
BigBarryWood
Werewolf said:

#Nappy must have been watching and would certainly agree.

Why does he need the first 100 days. He is currently the president no matter what for more than the next 100 days.
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

It is disgusting. But there are folks who read this and watch the likes of CNN and MSNBC. Just this morning MSNBC took Morning Joe off air this am cause they were afraid what a guest might say. When a person is called Hitler, just how much worse can it be?

Morning Joe has to be the worst or at least a very close second to the View. A lot of low information democrat voters get their "news" with those two. Add CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC…etc. and I wouldn't be surprised if more attempts are made against Mr. Trump. I sincerely hope I'm wrong.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

What is the most resounding, lingering barb Pubs like to throw at Dems when discussing the left's distaste for Trump? It's a mocking "Mean Tweets..." right?

We need to all first agree that words do matter. They matter in the MSM. They matter on social. They matter in person. And they damn sure matter coming from the President.

If you're going assert that Trump should not be compared to Hitler by the media, then leaders like Trump should not use immigration rhetoric that in any way evokes Hitler, and they shouldn't tell their Defense Secretary clownish **** like "Hitler did some good things..."

Need I remind you, JD Vance himself likened Trump to Hitler, years ago. Why? What tendencies of Trump made him say that?

The left has to be better at its use of hyperbole, especially with Trump, but Trump and others have a responsibility to speak and act in ways that are befitting their stature and influence. If nobody gets a free pass, then that includes everybody, from the top down.

If we're going to both-sides this to bring down the temperature, the President of the US; the down-ballot politicians on both sides of the aisle; the media; and each of us (including and especially on social media) have a responsibility to understand that our words do matter and we need to speak and act accordingly.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

What is the most resounding, lingering barb Pubs like to throw at Dems when discussing the left's distaste for Trump? It's a mocking "Mean Tweets..." right?

We need to all first agree that words do matter. They matter in the MSM. They matter on social. They matter in person. And they damn sure matter coming from the President.

If you're going assert that Trump should not be compared to Hitler by the media, then leaders like Trump should not use immigration rhetoric that in any way evokes Hitler, and they shouldn't tell their Defense Secretary clownish **** like "Hitler did some good things..."

Need I remind you, JD Vance himself likened Trump to Hitler, years ago. Why? What tendencies of Trump made him say that?

The left has to be better at its use of hyperbole, especially with Trump, but Trump and others have a responsibility to speak and act in ways that are befitting their stature and influence. If nobody gets a free pass, then that includes everybody, from the top down.

If we're going to both-sides this to bring down the temperature, the President of the US; the down-ballot politicians on both sides of the aisle; the media; and each of us (including and especially on social media) have a responsibility to understand that our words do matter and we need to speak and act accordingly.

I can agree with most of that. Now get off my lawn, commie! Lol.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

Agree that the volume needs to be turned down by all sides. I was just showing a small example of how the media has covered Trump since day one. Is Trump completely innocent, no. He could do better as well.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

I can agree with most of that. Now get off my lawn, commie! Lol.

Hahaha

Aye aye, Captain.
packgrad
I don't think the right needs to bring down the temperature at all right now. The people in the corner should be the ones that call Trump and his supporters Hitler, deplorables. fascists, racists, autocrat lovers, etc. They are the ones that have caused this.

Lets be honest.... if the roles had been reversed in this situation say with Barack or Mike, riots would be ongoing right now. Media would supporter the rioters calling them mostly peaceful. I'm certain we would know more about the shooter and whether they had a manifesto (how long did it take to get the last ****** mass shooter manifesto... the one that shot children in a school). There would be no expectation of toning down rhetoric for the left. It would be at an all time high, encouraged by all of their Democrat leadership.

The left needs a reckoning. They are completely out of hand. Amazing how many prominent people posted wishing the shooter had not missed on social media because they know there will be no real repercussions. I'm tired of both sides-ing expectations when it is the left that has gone off the rails. They are trying to jail and murder their political rivals and people are bububutting the right.
Bockwinkle
packgrad said:

I don't think the right needs to bring down the temperature at all right now. The people in the corner should be the ones that call Trump and his supporters Hitler, deplorables. fascists, racists, autocrat lovers, etc. They are the ones that have caused this.

Lets be honest.... if the roles had been reversed in this situation say with Barack or Mike, riots would be ongoing right now. Media would supporter the rioters calling them mostly peaceful. I'm certain we would know more about the shooter and whether they had a manifesto (how long did it take to get the last ****** mass shooter manifesto... the one that shot children in a school). There would be no expectation of toning down rhetoric for the left. It would be at an all time high, encouraged by all of their Democrat leadership.

The left needs a reckoning. They are completely out of hand. Amazing how many prominent people posted wishing the shooter had not missed on social media because they know there will be no real repercussions. I'm tired of both sides-ing expectations when it is the left that has gone off the rails. They are trying to jail and murder their political rivals and people are bububutting the right.

The Nashville trans manifesto was never officially released. Crowder was able to get some pages from an inside source.

Why were her parents not charged?

Will this kids parents be charged?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

Agree that the volume needs to be turned down by all sides. I was just showing a small example of how the media has covered Trump since day one. Is Trump completely innocent, no. He could do better as well.

Lol, "do better"? Basically every conservative I know always says "I don't like what Trump says, but I like his policies!". What does that mean exactly?

From Day 1 Trump's genius was to capture EVERY news cycle by saying something completely awful, and then saying something even more awful the next day while everyone was busy reacting to the last thing. He's completely replaced what used to be halfway civilized political discourse with offers to pay his crowd's legal bills if they beat up protesters.

You have to seriously squint hard to find a "both sides" here. Trump is the guy who pinches your arm, and then points at you when you yell at him. He has more than begged for any vitriol that's ever been aimed at him. It's his lifeblood.

To act like Trump isn't a MAJOR reason why our politics is so broken at the moment is a clear indication that you're completely lost in a right wing rabbit hole.
Gulfstream4
but Trump
packgrad
Democrats steady toning down that rhetoric. Love the Palestinian flags too.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Democrats steady toning down that rhetoric. Love the Palestinian flags too.

Same old same old. They can't help themselves.
Bockwinkle
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

Lol, "do better"? Basically every conservative I know always says "I don't like what Trump says, but I like his policies!". What does that mean exactly?

From Day 1 Trump's genius was to capture EVERY news cycle by saying something completely awful, and then saying something even more awful the next day while everyone was busy reacting to the last thing. He's completely replaced what used to be halfway civilized political discourse with offers to pay his crowd's legal bills if they beat up protesters.

You have to seriously squint hard to find a "both sides" here. Trump is the guy who pinches your arm, and then points at you when you yell at him. He has more than begged for any vitriol that's ever been aimed at him. It's his lifeblood.

To act like Trump isn't a MAJOR reason why our politics is so broken at the moment is a clear indication that you're completely lost in a right wing rabbit hole.

The main reason politics is Effed right now is fraudulent elections and assassination attempts.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

but Trump

As always
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

I'm not lost at all. I know the last few weeks have been hard on ya.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

Just sayin, this is the devils bargain that you guys made. Ignore that Trump is completely unfit for office in exchange for conservative policies you like.

I guess you didn't think there would be any cost to that "ends justify the means" crap? And now your bawling about the political climate? Yeah, ok.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

Just sayin, this is the devils bargain that you guys made. Ignore that Trump is completely unfit for office in exchange for conservative policies you like.

I guess you didn't think there would be any cost to that "ends justify the means" crap? And now your bawling about the political climate? Yeah, ok.
I'll ask again since you never answer, show me just where this MAGA ultra Trump fan that you claim I am? I'm not bawling, just pointing out what the left and their buddies in the media say and print. Unlike you I can call out the dip *****s on the right, I have yet to see you do the same on the left. Hell, I think I even said Trump should turn down the volume.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

I'll ask again since you never answer, show me just where this MAGA ultra Trump fan that you claim I am? I'm not bawling, just pointing out what the left and their buddies in the media say and print. Unlike you I can call out the dip *****s on the right, I have yet to see you do the same on the left. Hell, I think I even said Trump should turn down the volume.

You are exactly who I was referring to. The MAGA cultists on here are another animal entirely... they think this crook is going to save them from the apocalyptic fantasy world that he created for them. But guys like you make it clear with every comment that you would happily hold your nose and vote for him, because of conservative policies or whatever.

That's fine, but if you do vote for Trump then you don't get to complain about the political climate. This disintegration of our civility is exactly what you voted for.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

You are exactly who I was referring to. The MAGA cultists on here are another animal entirely... they think this crook is going to save them from the apocalyptic fantasy world that he created for them. But guys like you make it clear with every comment that you would happily hold your nose and vote for him, because of conservative policies or whatever.

That's fine, but if you do vote for Trump then you don't get to complain about the political climate. This disintegration of our civility is exactly what you voted for.
Your last sentence can be said for either side. There are people on the left that sadly were rooting for the worst Saturday. And you want to talk about civility?
packgrad
Lowering of the temperature....

Werewolf
Trump wins California in a unrigged election.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Not surprised.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle
packgrad said:

Maybe hokie can give him a stern talking to.
Werewolf
^daGobbler, a piece of know-nothing no-sustance double talk and a #Pinocchio

Werewolf
FIve........out of how many? We could lose the entire country and not for four years but forever.

Werewolf
What is the SAVE Act and why is it vital to the survival of our republic?

ncsupack1
Werewolf
oppostion to this bill should alarm all Americans.

packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

WOW!!!
packgrad
More toning it down.

Bockwinkle
packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Dammit, where's hokie to talk sense into this man?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.