2024 Elections

192,088 Views | 2826 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wufpack17 said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Biden can't run on his record. All he can do is TDS and hope the low information democrat voter laps it up.
I still don't know how he's "existential threat to democracy"?

He already lost an election and moved out of the white house once before.

Not agreeing with results doesn't make someone a threat to democracy.

Got to keep the low information voters on board?

We can give the low information voter thing a rest.

Trump gets crushed at the polls if not for low information voters that are the cornerstone of his base. His ability to cleave away from the Democratic Party non-college-educated white voters has been more consequential to his electoral success than any other demographic, and it's not even close.

"Non-college-educated" does not necessarily mean low information. I understand how the typical smug liberal looks down on others. Har-har.

That's so obvious you don't even need to point it out.

Not all non-educated voters are low information voters. But low info voters correlate very strongly with education level, as does news consumption.

But you know that already.
You can say the same about highly educated people…. Typically, they are the most low information voter, as far as I'm concerned…

I have no idea what a college education has to do with intelligence. Hell, I'd argue anyone wasting resources on most of these college degrees, aren't very intelligent. But hey, they have a diploma!
I agree. Fortunately, for me, my daughters both are in the field in which they received their diploma...
Bockwinkle
I love how regressives run the American education system and at the same time call high school grads dumb.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

More toning down the rhetoric.

Sadly, the low information democrat voter laps that BS up.
TheStorm
Oldsouljer said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Biden can't run on his record. All he can do is TDS and hope the low information democrat voter laps it up.
I still don't know how he's "existential threat to democracy"?

He already lost an election and moved out of the white house once before.

Not agreeing with results doesn't make someone a threat to democracy.

Got to keep the low information voters on board?

We can give the low information voter thing a rest.

Trump gets crushed at the polls if not for low information voters that are the cornerstone of his base. His ability to cleave away from the Democratic Party non-college-educated white voters has been more consequential to his electoral success than any other demographic, and it's not even close.

Bidens campaign is entirely based on making people believe that Trump is Hitler.

Because most people don't know anything about Hitler.

No it's not, but that's fun for you to say so you'll say it anyway.

He also talks quite a bit about his economic successes, reproductive rights, green energy, healthcare, and education.

And yes, there is a sizable portion of this country and of the rest of the free world that thinks Trump trying to overturn the election had potentially dire consequences. Biden will absolutely lean into that message, as he should.

The only people that are confused about that are people that for whatever reason downplay the seriousness of Trump's electoral conduct and January 6.

I see another person falling for the left wing conspiracies
Maybe we could stage an intervention?
LOL. Good luck with that...
packgrad
This speaks to the leftists that post here. Crazy how far left they've gone when people that historically vote democrat keep calling them out.

Also remember that when they are calling others "fascists".

Civilized
So we like Nate Silver now?
packgrad
Civilized said:

As he said, ".... it's incredibly revealing which people are willing to lie about it".

People like you.
El Lobo Loco
Wufpack17 said:

packgrad said:

More toning down the rhetoric.

He could have done that before.

Biden admin is desperate to the point that they will say anything to win.
I would like to know more about the 400 million people who will be affected. Apparently, we have some citizens of other countries getting Social Security and Medicare assistance.
wolf5
Civilized said:

Bill Maher, nate silver, polling, and I even saw some love for Jake Tapper.
packgrad
wolf5 said:

Civilized said:

Imagine being further left than them. Nutjobs.
wolf5
packgrad said:

wolf5 said:

Civilized said:

Imagine being further left than them. Nutjobs.

Yeah that would be considered far left, good job.
Civilized
wolf5 said:

Civilized said:

Even Tapper.

Crazy!
packgrad
Who wants to be the sacrificial lamb?

Werewolf
Civilized said:

#Sieve, it's not about liking someone, it's about the damn truth. You suck up the from Don Lemon and Rachel Madow as truth because you like them?
ncsupack1
But the voters?

packgrad
Hilarious.

ncsupack1
Wow.

Werewolf
#Sieve, how's it going? Your lawn is taking longer and longer to mow.

#Sieve, you should find time to join us more routinely. ;-) #boomerang #devolution

Werewolf
Vote in person with paper ballots and we'll do better than this.

packgrad
Werewolf
A movement is underway to replace Biden with HRC, its good for the MAGA movement.

Here's why.

Julian Assange has been freed. I do think we will hear from him soon. Furthermore, I know that massive exposure about Seth Rich proving not only that he was the leaker it wasn't meh Russia! but also that he was murdered and it was all covered up is on deck.

Seth's murder was not random, it was an ordered hit that came from Hillary's team and/or her Democrat counterparts. Anyone who thinks that's far-fetched should actually read the Podesta E-mails Wikileaks released. John Podesta himself wrote that he was all for making an "example" out of a leaker.

Now in 2016 when Wikileaks released the Podesta E-mails exposing that Hillary & her associates had been involved in Satanic spirit cooking rituals and sex crimes against children AKA Pizzagate, the world was not ready. Plus, the media very effectively covered this up with @megynkelly leading the charge! and, in effect, most people did not believe it nor did they want to.

However, over the past 7 plus years that's changed. Literally hundreds of millions of people around the world now know Pizzagate is real because of Out of Shadows. Watch the full movie for free right here on X below.

So, rolling out Hillary now would do nothing but help Trump and his movement. It would put a big spotlight on her and all of her crimes including the fact that her foundation, the Clinton Foundation, is nothing more than a front for a global child sex trafficking network that was directly involved in and worked with Jeffrey Epstein.

The masses either did not know about or believe Pizzagate was real in 2016. Now, they know the truth. Ushering Hillary back in would put all her crimes back in the public consciousness at a time when the world is awake. It also would perfectly set the stage for the boomerang and retribution that's inevitably coming.

So I say bring it on Hillary Clinton 2024 let's GO you demon pedophile *****!

The 2nd video includes Kevin Shipp discussing CIA operations within the MSM and Hollywood. I have mentioned here before that Kevin Shipp is former CIA and the guy that first introduced me to the Shadow Govt 12-15 years ago. What he was sharing then continues to reveal itself as truth these last 8 years. CIA had attempted to kill him a number of times.

packgrad
packgrad said:

Keith Olberman melts down. Lol.

ncsupack1
I've never seen someone derail their career more than Keith. Dude has completely lost it.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

I've never seen someone derail their career more than Keith. Dude has completely lost it.

Van Jones' pandering was dumb (COVID didn't 'stop' Biden, what's he supposed to do, keep hanging out with people for the next few days like nothing's wrong?) but Olberman's career trajectory is wild.

LOVED him and Dan Patrick on SC back in the day. Less so as a partisan opinion talking head.
packgrad
Yes. He's supposed to continue doing his job with Covid. Godalmighty....
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Van Jones' pandering was dumb (COVID didn't 'stop' Biden, what's he supposed to do, keep hanging out with people for the next few days like nothing's wrong?) but Olberman's career trajectory is wild.

LOVED him and Dan Patrick on SC back in the day. Less so as a partisan opinion talking head.

He did great on ESPN, not what happened after that?
packofwolves
Good read.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-liberal-activist-who-went-viral-pro-trump-post-says-assassination-attempt-solidified-support

"I just don't think people fully understand what patriotism means," she said. "Patriotism shouldn't mean you're on the right or the left. It should just mean you're for America … and right now I see the right being for America."
Bockwinkle
Please let hilldawg try again. I'd take a sabbatical from now til January just to watch.

Imagine the election night 2016 but for 6 months long.
Civilized
packgrad said:

What does this even mean?

How is working from home for a couple of days so he won't get other people sick not 'doing his job'?

Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

He did great on ESPN, not what happened after that?

Him and Patrick had such great chemistry and he was so lighthearted on ESPN.

It was jarring to see him out doing his angry political thing at first for sure.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

How is working from home for a couple of days so he won't get other people sick not 'doing his job'?

What confuses you about it? The president had to fly home because he has a cold. That's your guy though!
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

What confuses you about it? The president had to fly home because he has a cold. That's your guy though!

He has a jet. He's the president. Why wouldn't he fly home?

Taking a three hour flight home rather than working from a hotel room for two or three days is a no-brainer.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

He has a jet. He's the president. Why wouldn't he fly home?

Taking a three hour flight home rather than working from a hotel room for two or three days is a no-brainer.

Total no brainer that your guy has to cancel speaking events because he has a cold. Democrat leadership.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Keith Olberman melts down. Lol.

ncsupack1
These folks are reaching.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.