2024 Elections

192,083 Views | 2826 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whoops.

ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Whoops. Here are Civ's people at the Capitol.

Makes me sick.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Ruh-roh Shaggy, JD Vance wrote the Project 2025 lead author's book foreward

In JD's words:

Quote:

The product page also includes a favorable review from Vance. "Never before has a figure with Roberts's depth and stature within the American Right tried to articulate a genuinely new future for conservatism," the review says. "We are now all realizing that it's time to circle the wagons and load the muskets. In the fights that lay ahead, these ideas are an essential weapon."

Whoops. So much for them "not knowing."

Whoops. "Them". lol. You're a clown.

How about you worrying about your candidate refusing to attend Nethanyahu speech and your protesters removing American flag and hanging Palestine flag at the Capitol. Thats the face of the Democrat party. Anti American garbage.

I'll worry about whatever I want, but thanks for the suggestion.
caryking
packofwolves said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Trump needs to go scorched earth on Project 2025. Tear it apart. Dems are using it every chance they get.
What exactly do you mean? Genuinely asking. Do you mean expose how he has nothing to do with it?

As I understand, Trump has nothing to do with this "project 2025", as it is of course put out by the Heritage Foundation. But yet the Marxist Lamestream media would have us believe that Trump himself wrote it.

Trump needs to be much more vocal about denouncing it and often. Casual mentions and Truth Social post won't cut it.

Trump has denounced it in a rally, at least one, and online. He doesn't need to keep giving it attention. Stop giving the Dems lies more attention than they deserve. The only ones I see online still talking about it linking Trump are far left nutjobs anyway. They still believe the Russia, Charlottesville, Hitler lies. These people are idiots.

Did you watch the hearings yesterday and today? Has been brought up multiple times.

No. I worked.

Yes, I saw that post. Imo, it's not enough. Dems are bringing it up every chance they get behind a microphone.
Have you read Project 2025?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Ruh-roh Shaggy, JD Vance wrote the Project 2025 lead author's book foreward

In JD's words:

Quote:

The product page also includes a favorable review from Vance. "Never before has a figure with Roberts's depth and stature within the American Right tried to articulate a genuinely new future for conservatism," the review says. "We are now all realizing that it's time to circle the wagons and load the muskets. In the fights that lay ahead, these ideas are an essential weapon."

Whoops. So much for them "not knowing."

Whoops. "Them". lol. You're a clown.

How about you worrying about your candidate refusing to attend Nethanyahu speech and your protesters removing American flag and hanging Palestine flag at the Capitol. Thats the face of the Democrat party. Anti American garbage.

I'll worry about whatever I want, but thanks for the suggestion.

No, you'll worry about what you're told to worry about, sheep.
ncsupack1
Nothing to see here.

ncsupack1
Crazy

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Trump needs to go scorched earth on Project 2025. Tear it apart. Dems are using it every chance they get.
What exactly do you mean? Genuinely asking. Do you mean expose how he has nothing to do with it?

As I understand, Trump has nothing to do with this "project 2025", as it is of course put out by the Heritage Foundation. But yet the Marxist Lamestream media would have us believe that Trump himself wrote it.

Trump needs to be much more vocal about denouncing it and often. Casual mentions and Truth Social post won't cut it.

Trump has denounced it in a rally, at least one, and online. He doesn't need to keep giving it attention. Stop giving the Dems lies more attention than they deserve. The only ones I see online still talking about it linking Trump are far left nutjobs anyway. They still believe the Russia, Charlottesville, Hitler lies. These people are idiots.

I agree. It's kind of like the when did you stop beating your wife question. Don't play the democrats game. Ignore it and talk about Mrs. Harris and her record.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

I agree. It's kind of like the when did you stop beating your wife question. Don't play the democrats game. Ignore it and talk about Mrs. Harris and her record.
Agree. Don't get side track. Cause the media sure is trying to change it.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Whoops. Here are Civ's people at the Capitol.

This election really comes down to which of two Americas do you want.

One loves the country the other hates the country. Do you want Florida, red state government or do you want California, San Francisco, blue state government?
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Whoops.

Our liberal friends call this freedom of speech unless it's a ghey pride flag being taken down, then it's hate speech.

….today's democrat party.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Whoops.

Our liberal friends call this freedom of speech unless it's a ghey pride flag being taken down, then it's hate speech.

….today's democrat party.
What's sad is I bet not a lot of this makes the news. Now, flip the protest, heck wasn't the Capital over run yesterday?
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Don't play their game.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Don't play their game.
True
caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

I plan on reading Project 2025. It does have good points in the objectives:

Define each departments purpose
Explain how the department currently works
Take corrective action
Eliminate where able

There are a few very important names contribution to the project, including Trumps former OMB director Russ Vought…
DrummerboyWolf
packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Have you read the Project 2025? Not what the MSM wants you to think, but actually read it? Does Heritage want to get rid of the Deep State? Absolutely. Most everything in there is common sense stuff to get the country back on track. Don't believe the media lies.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Have you read the Project 2025? Not what the MSM wants you to think, but actually read it? Does Heritage want to get rid of the Deep State? Absolutely. Most everything in there is common sense stuff to get the country back on track. Don't believe the media lies.

Cool, cool.

Go get Trump and Vance to run on that platform and let us know how this whole thing goes.

I'll give you a hint: you'll be pretty unhappy in November.
packgrad
Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Cool, cool.

Go get Trump and Vance to run on that platform and let us know how this whole thing goes.

Cool cool. Get Harris to run on Palestine and trannies and let us know how this whole thing goes.

Edit. Look at that, you can say ****** again on IPS. Edit again. Nope, just trannies.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Cool, cool.

Cool cool. Get Harris to run on Palestine and trannies and let us know how this whole thing goes.

Edit. Look at that, you can say ****** again on IPS. Edit again. Nope, just trannies.

Hold on, let me check and see if Harris' VP wrote the foreward for a book about Palestine and trannies.

BRB
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Cool, cool.

Hold on, let me check and see if Harris' VP wrote the foreward for a book about Palestine and trannies.

BRB

Don't worry about the VP. Just check the most liberal Senator in the Senate's comments.

Swing and a miss.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C90drrQBmGU
ncsupack1
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

Cool, cool.

BRB

Don't worry about the VP. Just check the most liberal Senator in the Senate's comments.

Swing and a miss.

Which means she didn't sponsor any bipartisan legislation for that one year. Whoop-de-****ing-do.
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Just what I was saying earlier.
DrummerboyWolf
Here is a link to a podcast of Glenn Beck's show from July 16th. He interviews Kevin Roberts, the CEO of The Heritage Organization which is where project 2025 originates. His part of the podcast starts at about 30:30.

https://podbay.fm/p/the-glenn-beck-program/e/1721151329

Here a link to the PDF of Project 2025

https://static.project2025.org/2025_MandateForLeadership_FULL.pdf

Some of the recommendations

• Restore the integrity of the Department of Justice to ensure accountability by giving the FBI a hard rest, ensuring consistent litigation decisions, and enforcing immigration laws.
  • Solidify our border by restructuring the Department of Homeland Security and its priorities in ways that streamline the immigration process, end unclear immigration visas, and create a more secure immigration process.
  • Break up the Department of Education to strengthen education freedom, enhance parental rights in education, and protect taxpayers from student loan "forgiveness."

Don't believe the left or what they try to claim even on this board. Do your own research and I have given you a few places to hunt. Listen to the podcast above.

DrummerboyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

Where were the UNC Frat Boys to save the flags? Where was the police? If you want to burn the American flag then go ahead, but bring your own flag and don't take if off the flag pole. Disgraceful
Werewolf
DNC at work.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Ncsufist
DrummerboyWolf said:

packofwolves said:

GuerrillaPack said:

packofwolves said:

I like page 666 where it states that unc must be burned to the ground and pissed on.
packgrad
Sounds about right.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Sounds about right.

Can you imagine the minute by minute outrage from our liberal friends if the Republicans were doing this?
Werewolf
#PredictiveProgramming
#Fake Polls
#Factcheckers

It's not close, fellas. Just make sure you vote.

Werewolf
Romney, McCarthy and the #UniParty exposed by Senator Josh Hawley. Hawley has got to be on a Republican presidential ticket in the future. LIsten to Romney's bull*****

Werewolf
On the brink? Find the will to change. The Establishment has brought us to the brink.............who is it that they oppose?

Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.