2024 Elections

56,624 Views | 1126 Replies | Last: 44 min ago by ncsupack1
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
Civilized
Werewolf said:

LOLOLOL

Charlie Kirk is so full of *****

The Colorodo judge just said specifically Trump absolutely led an insurrection but that there's a donut hole in the law that disqualifies insurrectors from holding office.

"Wallace concluded that "Trump engaged in an insurrection on January 6, 2021 through incitement, and that the First Amendment does not protect Trump's speech" at the Ellipse that day. She also found that Trump "acted with the specific intent to disrupt the Electoral College certification of President Biden's electoral victory through unlawful means."

Evidently the law only explicitly precludes those holding lower office from doing so if they lead an insurrection.

Because, you know, the lawmakers never contemplated our ****ing President being the one leading the insurrection.

"After considering the arguments on both sides, the Court is persuaded that 'officers of the United States,' did not include the President of the United States," she wrote. "It appears to the Court that for whatever reason the drafters of Section Three did not intend to include a person who had only taken the Presidential Oath."
packgrad
"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.
Civilized
packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.

Tell it to the judge.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.

Tell it to the judge.

Does she post here? Then, no. I'll just mock the mindless sheep that keep spouting that drivel.
Werewolf
That Colorado judge decided her commentary safe from the possibility of hanging but not her ruling.

Trump cleared for 2024 ballot, Denver judge rules | Courts | coloradopolitics.com
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.

Tell it to the judge.

The ideological differences, in this country, are so spread apart, that we are in a situation; whereas, somebody has to WIN!!!

Let's hope that a conservative does. Right now, I'm for a moderate, in Trump! After him, it's hard core conservative!!!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.

Tell it to the judge.

The ideological differences, in this country, are so spread apart, that we are in a situation; whereas, somebody has to WIN!!!

Let's hope that a conservative does. Right now, I'm for a moderate, in Trump! After him, it's hard core conservative!!!

Lol, so if we don't all agree on the "moderate" Trump then you guys are gonna get really crazy? Got it!
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.
Ok, On Jan 6 there was an indefensible, unpatriotic, and repugnant riot of jackasses that screwed up the peaceful transfer of power, I don't understand your defense of it.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.
Ok, On Jan 6 there was an indefensible, unpatriotic, and repugnant riot of jackasses that screwed up the peaceful transfer of power, I don't understand your defense of it.

I haven't defended it. But I know your goal is likes. It wasn't an insurrection though and I don't understand why a pretend conservative doesn't acknowledge that. Maybe because it doesn't get enough "likes" from message board dbs?
DrummerboyWolf
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.
No, the coup happened on November 3rd, 2020. January 6th was the coverup by the FBI, the CIA, and the deep state of that coup. Until you acknowledge that, you are just as blind as a bat. No other words for it.

Had there been an insurrection of actual patriots on January 6th, then they would still be holding the Capitol, many people would have been executed for Treason, and we would be following the Constitution again. You have a puppet government right now and you are completely myopic.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.

I haven't defended it. But I know your goal is likes. It wasn't an insurrection though and I don't understand why a pretend conservative doesn't acknowledge that. Maybe because it doesn't get enough "likes" from message board dbs?
who doesn't want to be liked?
hokiewolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.
No, the coup happened on November 3rd, 2020. January 6th was the coverup by the FBI, the CIA, and the deep state of that coup. Until you acknowledge that, you are just as blind as a bat. No other words for it.

Had there been an insurrection of actual patriots on January 6th, then they would still be holding the Capitol, many people would have been executed for Treason, and we would be following the Constitution again. You have a puppet government right now and you are completely myopic.
I appreciate your response and respect your stance. We just have a differing opinion and a world view!
DrummerboyWolf
hokiewolf said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.

I appreciate your response and respect your stance. We just have a differing opinion and a world view!
Watch these two videos. January 6th was a set up and the narrative that has been out there is a complete lie. People have gone to jail over the lies. 4 have committed suicide because of the conditions they faced in jail. With the release of most of the videos, you are going to see that there was no insurrection by Patriots.

DrummerboyWolf
And some more stuff. Including is information on one of the people who took his own life when they were going to charge him with terrorism.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/new-j6-footage-shows-capitol-police-may-have-incited-riot-firing-munitions-peaceful-crowd
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.
We don't defend that which wasn't.
Civilized
DrummerboyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.

&ct=g
hokiewolf
Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.
Hey, what's a little smearing poop on the sacred halls of democracy amongst friends! It's not a good party without a little damage! Right?
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

"Insurrection".

Lol. Baaaaaa.
Hey, what's a little smearing poop on the sacred halls of democracy amongst friends! It's not a good party without a little damage! Right?
That den of thieves is sacred? The reality is more like
packgrad
lol.

SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

lol.

Anti-Democracy Brainwashing Pro Tip #37

Convince your followers that the only way the increasingly radical ideas you've pumped into their heads can lose an election is if the election has been rigged. After they lose enough "rigged" elections they won't abandon the radical ideas, they'll abandon democracy!
Werewolf
Here's the Mockingbird Media at work. Laughable, its 80-20, or even better. Programming 101.......#Sieve says "brings me a 6" hose".

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Biden needs to utilize these paid protestors as paid supporters for his rallies. I wonder what this group might look like...

Werewolf
The poll of the people doesn't lie.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Make sure you've got your popcorn and enjoy the show. ;-)
caryking
Werewolf said:

You know Were… just a bunch of un-educated RedNecks at that game…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

You know Were… just a bunch of un-educated RedNecks at that game…

Hey, we agree on something!
Werewolf
LOL, Ive been a redneck since the 1st day i helped a local farmer putting up hay and tobacco. :-). …but i wasn't easily burned….as the high school lasses noticed ;-)
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

LOL, Ive been a redneck since the 1st day i helped a local farmer putting up hay and tobacco. :-). …but i wasn't easily burned….as the high school lasses noticed ;-)
Showoff. My Irish hide doesn't fare well below the Mason-Dixon Line (or 40th parallel North for the easily triggered).
CALS grad
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Showoff. My Irish hide doesn't fare well below the Mason-Dixon Line (or 40th parallel North for the easily triggered).
Just a good ole boy, never meaning no harm.......heard those lyrics before?
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/top-takeaways-real-winner-of-desantis-newsom-debate

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/red-vs-blue-state-debate-highlights-top-5-moments-desantis-newsom-slugfest

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/conservatives-praise-desantis-debate-performance-against-newsom-social-media-whipped-him

https://www.foxnews.com/media/desantis-newsom-debate-leads-online-firestorm-congressman-calls-cali-warning-nation

Just curious if anybody watched this last night or has gone back to watch it this morning.
Oldsouljer
To be honest, I've tuned out. Trump wasn't my first choice but I've gradually soured on the rest of the pack, and I think the risk of Trump not being the nominee is now greater than the risk of him being the nominee. I previous said gradually soured. Some of them like Haley and Scott were nonstarters from the beginning.
CALS grad
packgrad
I did not. Neither will win the nomination so I didn't care to watch.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.