2024 Elections

107,588 Views | 1869 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by Oldsouljer
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Grown ups posting all day on a message board….jezz
WolfpackUSC
Hey, I'm on the clock. Love getting paid to post here.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

lol. There literally could be no better a person supporting Biden than this propagandist. Masks, social distancing, wet markets, stops the spread, to now it's just one 90 minute debate where Biden had a bad night. They truly believe, and rightfully so, that Democrat voters are sheep. I can't wait until the final decision is made as to the direction the Democrat party will go in. I expect the baaa's will be back.

Mr. Fauci is about the last person I want to listen to on health issues.
packgrad
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Is this the same Dr. Fauci that Trump awarded a Presidential commendation to?

Yes. The same one who encouraged you to take a worthless vaccine that you're so proud of.

Hope you get the likes from the lefties you're looking for, but they're not on this thread right now. Haven't been told what to think yet so it will be a while.

Ok, so we're talking about the same Fauci.

I'm very proud I was able to work long enough to receive a pension from the government. The jab just happened to be something I had to do to ensure that. In that regard, damn right I'm proud.

I don't care who likes or doesn't like my posts. I'm not a lefty, but I damn sure don't like and won't vote for Trump for a third time. And no, that doesn't mean I'm voting for Mr. Dementia.

Clearly you don't care about likes. That explains your bububut Trump reply to a Biden Fauci post. lol.

Come on lefties!!! Like that post!!!!

Just calling out hypocrisy. If people like it, so be it.

And I'll keep posting what I want.

It's not hypocrisy at all. Maybe you should look up what that means.

Your bububut Trump was message board attention *****ing. I'll keep calling out what I want.

Here's another one for you. Fauci comes in at 20 seconds. Trump loves some Fauci.

You're clearly not very intelligent. I'll stop giving you the attention you are seeking.

www.dictionary.com
Werewolf
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

Hilarious coming from you.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Yes. The same one who encouraged you to take a worthless vaccine that you're so proud of.

Hope you get the likes from the lefties you're looking for, but they're not on this thread right now. Haven't been told what to think yet so it will be a while.

I'm very proud I was able to work long enough to receive a pension from the government. The jab just happened to be something I had to do to ensure that. In that regard, damn right I'm proud.

I don't care who likes or doesn't like my posts. I'm not a lefty, but I damn sure don't like and won't vote for Trump for a third time. And no, that doesn't mean I'm voting for Mr. Dementia.

Clearly you don't care about likes. That explains your bububut Trump reply to a Biden Fauci post. lol.

It's not hypocrisy at all. Maybe you should look up what that means.

Your bububut Trump was message board attention *****ing. I'll keep calling out what I want.

Here's another one for you. Fauci comes in at 20 seconds. Trump loves some Fauci.

You're clearly not very intelligent. I'll stop giving you the attention you are seeking.

www.dictionary.com

Laughs in Master's degree
Werewolf
Truth, we're in a spiritual battle for the entire globe. This is bigger than simply American politics.

WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

I liked your post packgrad!!
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Hey, just repeating what I was once told.
wolfbreath
SSPack said:

packgrad said:

lol. There literally could be no better a person supporting Biden than this propagandist. Masks, social distancing, wet markets, stops the spread, to now it's just one 90 minute debate where Biden had a bad night. They truly believe, and rightfully so, that Democrat voters are sheep. I can't wait until the final decision is made as to the direction the Democrat party will go in. I expect the baaa's will be back.

I thought I saw where KJP was asked if he took cold medicine and she said no he didn't.
That is correct. It was just "a bad night".

wolfbreath
RFK Jr., the man running as an alternative to Trump and Biden, just denied he barbecued and ate a dog

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rfk-jr-man-running-alternative-100608502.html

A Vanity Fair article published Tuesday contained an allegation that the independent presidential candidate once ate a barbecued dog.

Kennedy said: "The picture that they said is of me eating a dog it's actually me eating a goat in Patagonia on a white-water trip many years ago on the Futaleuf River."

Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

While in uniform, I had to take anthrax and botulinum toxin vaxs which I wasn't crazy about but when you're young, you feel bulletproof. A much older me as a civil servant was facing the prospect of being prematurely retired versus being forced to take the booster. Thank God, the courts intervened. But being presented with a choice between career termination and a mandatory dangerous IND is so unfair, Fauci is the last person on the planet who should be speaking of fairness.
packgrad
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Mr. Fauci is about the last person I want to listen to on health issues.

No doubt. He needs to be hanged, drawn, and quartered.
wolfbreath
California delegate says Black women will 'blow the party up' if Dems pick a 'White man over Kamala Harris'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-delegate-says-black-women-153052692.html

California Democratic delegate Areva Martin told media personality Stephen A. Smith that passing over Vice President Kamala Harris as President Biden's replacement should he withdraw from the race would destroy the party.

"If you pick a White man over Kamala Harris, Black women, I can tell you this, we are going to walk away," Martin said Tuesday. "We are going to blow the party up."

Blow it sky-high. They place her above other potential candidates because of her race instead of her qualifications. Crazy.

WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

While in uniform, I had to take anthrax and botulinum toxin vaxs which I wasn't crazy about but when you're young, you feel bulletproof. A much older me as a civil servant was facing the prospect of being prematurely retired versus being forced to take the booster. Thank God, the courts intervened. But being presented with a choice between career termination and a mandatory dangerous IND is so unfair, Fauci is the last person on the planet who should be speaking of fairness.

Yeah but I'm a lapdog for not taking the jab and risking hundreds of thousands of dollars of pension dough.

People who already had approved retirement dates could forego the shot, but I was about 18 months short at that time. Never got a booster and probably never will. Also, 5 anthrax shots here.

But I will say, I think the Covid shot is safe, as with other vaccines. I'm sure I'll get killed for that on this board.
Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Yeah but I'm a lapdog for not taking the jab and risking hundreds of thousands of dollars of pension dough.

People who already had approved retirement dates could forego the shot, but I was about 18 months short at that time. Never got a booster and probably never will. Also, 5 anthrax shots here.

But I will say, I think the Covid shot is safe, as with other vaccines. I'm sure I'll get killed for that on this board.
No judgment, personally speaking. I survived the initial two, and to be honest, it wasn't my workplace at that time because everyone thought it was ok when it first became available. Rather, it was peer pressure from the family because of my elder care responsibilities. The government wasn't nasty about it in the beginning. That said, whether it's safe or not is one issue but I'd argue that it was anything but particularly effective.
WolfpackUSC
Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

No judgment, personally speaking. I survived the initial two, and to be honest, it wasn't my workplace at that time because everyone thought it was ok when it first became available. Rather, it was peer pressure from the family because of my elder care responsibilities. The government wasn't nasty about it in the beginning. That said, whether it's safe or not is one argument but I'd argument that it was anything but particularly effective.

Thank you for being civil with me.
WolfpackUSC
packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Look packgrad, likes!
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

No judgment, personally speaking. I survived the initial two, and to be honest, it wasn't my workplace at that time because everyone thought it was ok when it first became available. Rather, it was peer pressure from the family because of my elder care responsibilities. The government wasn't nasty about it in the beginning. That said, whether it's safe or not is one argument but I'd argument that it was anything but particularly effective.

Thank you for being civil with me.
Thanks to all for your service.
packgrad
packgrad
I can't wait until I read another post from a democrat crying about gaslighting. What a ****show that they keep supporting this old man that can't work a full day. Dude couldn't even run a daycare, much less a country.

Werewolf
Ncsufist
WolfpackUSC said:

Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

packgrad said:

WolfpackUSC said:

Oh god. The peanut butter shot sucked!!
wolfbreath
President Kamala? Why Democrat insiders fear it's now inevitable that Harris will replace Biden... as new Daily Mail poll reveals how she stacks up against Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13593757/president-kamala-harris-biden-replace-poll-trump.html

Democrats have a ready-made replacement if Joe Biden stands aside before November's election. She's been vetted. Her election would be historic. And she would easily take up the Biden mantle.

There's one problem: Her name is Kamala Harris and by every measure she is the most unpopular vice president in American history and among the least likely people to defeat Donald Trump in a general election fight.

WolfpackUSC
wolfbreath said:

President Kamala? Why Democrat insiders fear it's now inevitable that Harris will replace Biden... as new Daily Mail poll reveals how she stacks up against Trump

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13593757/president-kamala-harris-biden-replace-poll-trump.html

Democrats have a ready-made replacement if Joe Biden stands aside before November's election. She's been vetted. Her election would be historic. And she would easily take up the Biden mantle.

There's one problem: Her name is Kamala Harris and by every measure she is the most unpopular vice president in American history and among the least likely people to defeat Donald Trump in a general election fight.

Trump crushes her
ncsupack1
If that's who they want, go for it. She isn't beating Trump.
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

And I still won't vote for either one
ncsupack1
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

That's the beauty of it all. Happy 4th!
WolfpackUSC
ncsupack1 said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

That's the beauty of it all. Happy 4th!

Same to you sir!
wolfbreath
Waka Flocka Flame Tells Joe Biden Supporters to Leave His Concert

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/waka-flocka-flame-tells-joe-182936773.html

Waka Flocka Flame is riding with Donald Trump this presidential election. While performing in Utah earlier this week, the "No Hands" rapper instructed supporters of President Joe Biden to leave his concert.

That's not going to go over well with the left.

wolfbreath
ncsupack1 said:

I don't know, man. This ABC News report says she has a better chance than Biden of beating Trump. It's coming down to do you want Moe, Larry, or Curly. Or an outlier like Shemp or Joe.
ncsupack1
wolfbreath said:

ncsupack1 said:

I don't know, man. This ABC News report says she has a better chance than Biden of beating Trump. It's coming down to do you want Moe, Larry, or Curly. Or an outlier like Shemp or Joe.

True
GuerrillaPack
Joe coming hard for that LGBTQ vote!!!

Has the dementia let his LGBTQ tendencies slip??!!

https://instagr.am/p/C9A5rtjoWsW
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WolfpackUSC

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.