2024 Elections

194,188 Views | 2828 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who's weird? #Sieve, who's weird? So simple, yet so difficult for some...........

Werewolf
Werewolf
Werewolf
I see why Kamala has closed in the polls. Now that she's able to campaign more often and in front of larger entertainment arenas she is a force to be reckoned with.

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Perfect example of todays democrat party.
Werewolf
#Sieve, this must be an outlier. Here we go again cherry-picking.

Werewolf
Ole Festus puts his "thankin hat" on.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Just a reminder that we're living a worldwide struggle of GOOD vrs EVIL. Unfortunately, a good number of you here still reside in the D vrs R matrix of the mockingbird media. If you're 'not there yet', you soon will be.
caryking
Werewolf said:

Just a reminder that we're living a worldwide struggle of GOOD vrs EVIL. Unfortunately, a good number of you here still reside in the D vrs R matrix of the mockingbird media. If you're 'not there yet', you soon will be.
Were, I agree with this completely. I've been consistent in saying that there is very little difference between a "D" and a "R". They argue different points; however, they serve the same master…. Themselves and Globalist!
Werewolf
We will be found to have been "on it" all along.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

We will be found to have been "on it" all along.

Said every mentally ill person ever.
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Great perspective. #discernment
hokiewolf
lol, this might swing my vote to RFK!

Wufpack17
This is bad timing for Kamalamadingdong

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/japans-nikkei-225-index-plunges-7-global-sell-112566489

Dow drops 760 points, and Japanese stocks suffer worst crash since 1987 amid U.S. economy worries

Nearly everything on Wall Street is tumbling as fear about a slowing U.S. economy worsens and sets off another sell-off for financial markets around the world
Gulfstream4
Wufpack17 said:

This is bad timing for Kamalamadingdong

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/japans-nikkei-225-index-plunges-7-global-sell-112566489

Dow drops 760 points, and Japanese stocks suffer worst crash since 1987 amid U.S. economy worries

Nearly everything on Wall Street is tumbling as fear about a slowing U.S. economy worsens and sets off another sell-off for financial markets around the world

Has anyone asked George Clooney what to do?
Werewolf
You know #daSieve and #daNappy are anxiously waiting for George to opine.
Bas2020
Werewolf
For an explanation of why Kamala is refusing to debate Trump, see below.

Stolen elections can have grave consequences...

SexualChocolate
Werewolf
SexualChocolate said:

#devolution, I love it!
SexualChocolate
TheStorm
SexualChocolate said:

Oh my gosh... they have 10 campaign signs up of the exact same size and four of those ten say:

STOP TRUMP!

Werewolf
i love the smell of napalm in the air.............early morning, day or night!
Werewolf
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

"But it's worse in some other countries"!1

-democrat
ncsualum05
Is anyone pissed with Trump right now or is it just me? I can't believe he survived the assassination attempt in a most iconic fashion but then a mere 3 weeks later all that momentum is gone.

Seems to be squandering opportunity again and shooting himself in the dick. *** would Harris even be close or overtaking a state like GA? What about the other swing states... come on? This should be slam dunk the country and world are ****ed right now. Harris would be the same shadow gov't that's been ****ing everyone the last 4 years. How is GOP and Trump not taking more advantage of this?
Ncsufist
ncsualum05 said:

Is anyone pissed with Trump right now or is it just me? I can't believe he survived the assassination attempt in a most iconic fashion but then a mere 3 weeks later all that momentum is gone.

Seems to be squandering opportunity again and shooting himself in the dick. *** would Harris even be close or overtaking a state like GA? What about the other swing states... come on? This should be slam dunk the country and world are ****ed right now. Harris would be the same shadow gov't that's been ****ing everyone the last 4 years. How is GOP and Trump not taking more advantage of this?

The media isn't helping with that. Instead of the wall to wall coverage of the attempt for weeks….. we get he wasn't really shot. If he was shot by a rifle his ear would have exploded. It was really a conspiracy by him to drum up votes.
BigBarryWood
Ncsufist said:

ncsualum05 said:

The media isn't helping with that. Instead of the wall to wall coverage of the attempt for weeks….. we get he wasn't really shot. If he was shot by a rifle his ear would have exploded. It was really a conspiracy by him to drum up votes.

Add in the taint licking if harris. You would think she is the greatest thing since sliced bread based on the cable news.
Bas2020
Vance is the most normal person in this race by a country mile.

Just shows you how easily the media can manipulate you once they label somebody.

SexualChocolate
SexualChocolate
packgrad
SexualChocolate said:

Lol.

And laugh at it.
SexualChocolate
I didn't get a TDS comment, I'm shocked lol

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.