2024 Elections

56,412 Views | 1124 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Excellent find! She's the real deal..............and this clip perfectly describes our battle and who we battle.

The battle is over the death or survival of the American dream. It is about enslavement or personal sovereignty.

Its why I have such personal disdain for people like the Gobbler.

Lol, DISDAIN! What the f*** are you even talking about? Have you ever pried yourself away from OANN long enough to look out the window? America has the strongest economy on the planet, by far. Despite the fan fiction, economic doom is not right around the corner. No one is being enslaved. If you live in NC your taxes are stupidly low. In fact, I'm willing to bet everyone in this thread pining to "burn it all down" lives a pretty comfortable life.

In other words, you're f'ing nuts.

hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Excellent find! She's the real deal..............and this clip perfectly describes our battle and who we battle.

The battle is over the death or survival of the American dream. It is about enslavement or personal sovereignty.

1. An apocalyptic world view - America is ending or is over and it's all going down.

I bet you're a hoot at Thanksgiving!
packgrad
Exit interviews showing Hailey is going to lose even with Democrats voting for her in the primary. Lol

They literally are saying they are Democrats voting for Hailey in the primary, and will switch to Biden in the general election.

Edit to add… polling results are slower coming in though. Maybe they're waiting on Dem "mail in votes".
Werewolf
#Sieve's #1 criteria for POTUS is he/she/it to be "articulate". Michael fits all 3
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Exit interviews showing Hailey is going to lose even with Democrats voting for her in the primary. Lol

They literally are saying they are Democrats voting for Hailey in the primary, and will switch to Biden in the general election.

Edit to add… polling results are slower coming in though. Maybe they're waiting on Dem "mail in votes".

Uh huh. NH has a closed primary. Trump's ego always needs an excuse to explain his underperformance.

Sorry, Donald, you're an "incumbent" who only got 55% of the Republican and Independent vote.
packgrad
For the fascist moron.

caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Uh huh. NH has a closed primary. Trump's ego always needs an excuse to explain his underperformance.

Sorry, Donald, you're an "incumbent" who only got 55% of the Republican and Independent vote.
Shut up!! Go away when you aren't an idiot!!

On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
packofwolves
caryking said:

Ok, folks… here you go. This is starting to get some play. If this is a real recording, this should make you all feel uncomfortable…

Related article…
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2024/01/23/gop-state-chair-jeff-dewit-bribery-stunt-plays-into-kari-lakes-hands/72330562007/
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Cary, I've never had in my 24 years of my career or in my adult life have someone stop me, tell me they are from the "Global Elite " and they are here to prevent me from doing anything that is my right or of free will.

Yeah, I've had more issues dealing with Local elites.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Lmao holy hell.
Civilized
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Why are we treating some rando with the handle Johnny MAGA as a news source?

Smapty is correct, Democrats can't vote in the Republican primary in NH.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

OMG!! It's CNN!! Your news channel…. How did this happen, Civ?

Joe Biden
caryking
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

Ok, folks… here you go. This is starting to get some play. If this is a real recording, this should make you all feel uncomfortable…

Related article…
https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2024/01/23/gop-state-chair-jeff-dewit-bribery-stunt-plays-into-kari-lakes-hands/72330562007/
That opinion piece is written right out the Establishment Republican Party. That's a heck of a way to spin what's on the tape…

Joe Biden
packgrad
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civ has gone off the reservation. "Smapty is correct". Hahahah. Dude is blinded by derangement.

He doesn't care that it was CNN, just the guy that tweeted the clip. Lunacy.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Lol, DISDAIN! What the f*** are you even talking about? Have you ever pried yourself away from OANN long enough to look out the window? America has the strongest economy on the planet, by far. Despite the fan fiction, economic doom is not right around the corner. No one is being enslaved. If you live in NC your taxes are stupidly low. In fact, I'm willing to bet everyone in this thread pining to "burn it all down" lives a pretty comfortable life.

In other words, you're f'ing nuts.

Just keep on taking those jabs my friend. It will be time for Feb's soon.
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

1. An apocalyptic world view - America is ending or is over and it's all going down.

I bet you're a hoot at Thanksgiving!
All is well in the Gobbler's eyes. I thought a damn turkey could see, LOL.
packgrad

Nothing to see here…..
caryking
packgrad said:

Nothing to see here…..
Say it ain't so…

Joe Biden
packgrad
Not really ego. She's just waiting for her Democrat/fascist allies to try to take Trump out of the race with political prosecutions so she can subsequently lose to the dementia ridden figurehead who is not at all the President. I'm sure she'll be handsomely paid, similarly to how she has been since leaving the Trump administration almost broke. Now she has vacation homes and millions in the bank. TDS pays y'all.

caryking
packgrad said:

Not really ego. She's just waiting for her Democrat/fascist allies to try to take Trump out of the race with political prosecutions so she can subsequently lose to the dementia ridden figurehead who is not at all the President. I'm sure she'll be handsomely paid, similarly to how she has been since leaving the Trump administration almost broke. Now she has vacation homes and millions in the bank. TDS pays y'all.

Yea, I don't think Haley can beat Biden. She will not have the enthusiasm, from the base. So, what is the base?

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Civ has gone off the reservation. "Smapty is correct". Hahahah. Dude is blinded by derangement.

He doesn't care that it was CNN, just the guy that tweeted the clip. Lunacy.

I have no idea what you're rambling about.

New Hampshire's system is the same as North Carolina's.

It's a semi-closed primary.

Registered Democrats can't vote in the Republican primary.
packgrad
lol. Whatever. If you want to be willfully ignorant, please go right ahead. Ignore all of the available information and stick to your cult messaging.
Civilized
packgrad said:

lol. Whatever. If you want to be willfully ignorant, please go right ahead. Ignore all of the available information and stick to your cult messaging.

All the available information that says what?

Anyone that voted in the Republican primary in NH was registered Republican or registered undeclared.

Is what I'm saying factually inaccurate?

Again what is your point? That left-leaning undeclared voters would rather see a Haley-Biden general election than a Trump-Biden general election because they want to hedge against Trump becoming president again?

That's not news.

packgrad
A more succinct reply from you would have been "Yes, I want to play the willfully ignorant charade."

Left leaning undeclared voter lol.
packgrad
caryking
packgrad said:

I "DO not and "WILL not watch Fox News any longer... That said, Charles Payne is awesome. He is so real! You should look for the interview about his upbringing... If you don't like the guy after that interview (his upbringing), then you may need to check yourself.

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

A more succinct reply from you would have been "Yes, I want to play the willfully ignorant charade."

Left leaning undeclared voter lol.

There's no willful ignorance.

It's wide out in the open. Nearly half of the voters in the NH Republican primary were unaffiliated voters.

If you want to vote in the Republican primary as a lefty unafilliated voter to try to boost a more palatable Republican nominee, you can absolutely do that. There's nothing unusual, untoward, or unprecedented about it.

What's not happening is registered Democrats voting in the primary like all these breathless gotcha tweets make it sound. The 30% of New Hampshire voters that are registered Democrats are not eligible to vote in the Republican primary. The other 70% (30% Pubs/40% unaffiliated are).

What's also not happening to any statistically significant degree is registered Democrats switching their affiliation to unaffiliated right before the election just to cast a vote for Haley, although there's nothing against the rules about that either. Only 4000 NH voters switched parties leading up to the primaries, some of which happens in normal election cycles anyway. Those 4000 voters represent just 0.4% of the New Hampshire electorate.

This is more fake election fraud shenanigans "let's make it seem like Democrats are doing some election black magik" combined with tiny sample size extrapolation "see, one guy switched to unaffiliated before the primary to vote for Haley, so it must be happening all over the place!11"

Can't believe y'all are still biting on breathless Charlie Kirk and Not Kenny Rogers fake news.

This is just what the right does now. Every election is crooked. Unless they win. Following the playbook of their lord and savior.

Sheep.

packgrad
It's really no different than you being a registered independent voting in a Republican primary. You're not an independent. You're a Democrat. The only reason for doing that is to meddle in the Republican primary. It's not against the law, but it is democrats voting to undermine the Republican primary in this instance. I mean damn, they are on the news saying that is exactly what they're doing. You can keep your head in the sand and say "nothing to see here". but it doesn't change that democrats were voting for Hailey, not "left leaning undeclared voters." What's more hilarious is you're trying to engage in this semantic debate as an attempt to own the right. Take the L. Your girl got smoked even with your like minded pretindependents mobilized to support her.

Don't talk to me about propaganda or fake news. Your own preferred network broadcast the guy and you blame Charlie Kirk and NotKennyRogers. lol. Talk about attacking the messenger and not the message. Great attempt at deflection though.

Standard hysterics from the left. This is what yall do.

What is readily apparent is that, like usual, what you call others is what you in fact are. Sheep.

Dean Phillips and Charles Payne have you guys pegged.

Here is one of Civ's "left leaning undeclared voters."

caryking
packgrad said:

It's really no different than you being a registered independent voting in a Republican primary. You're not an independent. You're a Democrat. The only reason for doing that is to meddle in the Republican primary. It's not against the law, but it is democrats voting to undermine the Republican primary in this instance. I mean damn, they are on the news saying that is exactly what they're doing. You can keep your head in the sand and say "nothing to see here". but it doesn't change that democrats were voting for Hailey, not "left leaning undeclared voters." What's more hilarious is you're trying to engage in this semantic debate as an attempt to own the right. Take the L. Your girl got smoked even with your like minded pretindependents mobilized to support her.

Don't talk to me about propaganda or fake news. Your own preferred network broadcast the guy and you blame Charlie Kirk and NotKennyRogers. lol. Talk about attacking the messenger and not the message. Great attempt at deflection though.

What is readily apparent is that, like usual, what you call others is what you in fact are. Sheep.

both CNN and MSNBC showed different people doing the same thing. They don't care anymore! They will do anything, right up in your grill!!!

I believe one should be committed to their party. If you don't like your party, switch. If you don't want to be affiliated with a party, be independent. Once you do that, you've given up your right at the primary, unless you have multiple independents running.

I'm not saying our party system is perfect; however, it's what we have. So, if you want to be independent, well, that's a decision you have to live with, right?

Joe Biden
Civilized
packgrad said:

It's not meddling. It's the design of the system. It's with intent.

The primary benefit of open and semi-closed primaries is so candidates don't just cater to their party's base while ignoring the political center.

It forces diversity of opinion and cuts down on potentially radical candidates being nominated by carrying the hard liners to the exclusion of the moderates, centrists, and independents they often have to win to win the general election anyway.

packgrad
I remember when this used to be a "conspiracy theory". They openly talk about it now. Kind of like how democrats openly talk about voting in the Republican primary in New Hampshire.

packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

It's not meddling. It's the design of the system. It's with intent.

The primary benefit of open and semi-closed primaries is so candidates don't just cater to their party's base while ignoring the political center.

It forces diversity of opinion and cuts down on potentially radical candidates being nominated by carrying the hard liners to the exclusion of the moderates, centrists, and independents they often have to win to win the general election anyway.

No it doesn't. At all. The democratic meddling did none of that nonsense above. Why argue theory when the reality played out just last night?

Democrats tried to sabotage Donald Trump because of derangement. They bragged about it on the news. They lost. Too bad.

TheStorm
  • Mass mail-in voting in the last general election.
  • Counting stopped (with Trump unexpectedly leading in every single Battleground state), and after hours votes showing up - again - only in battleground states. Virtually all for Biden.
  • Independents that always vote Democrat in the general election (and apparently usually the primary citing "record" GOP turnout per CNN), voting in the Republican primary instead, specifically to target Trump - rather than voting for the person that they would then plan to vote for in the general if nominated.

Civ sees nothing wrong with that, as per the usual...

Anything else I miss?!?
Civilized
caryking said:

packgrad said:

both CNN and MSNBC showed different people doing the same thing. They don't care anymore! They will do anything, right up in your grill!!!

I believe one should be committed to their party. If you don't like your party, switch. If you don't want to be affiliated with a party, be independent. Once you do that, you've given up your right at the primary, unless you have multiple independents running.

I'm not saying our party system is perfect; however, it's what we have. So, if you want to be independent, well, that's a decision you have to live with, right?

What exactly should we all be caring about, Cary?

What exactly is the pain point you're trying to eliminate?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.