2024 Elections

194,204 Views | 2828 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Werewolf
WlfpckFtbll
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

College/Olympic/Pro sports should definitely not have trans women competing against bio women.
And yet you will vote for Kamala who will implement this transgender insanity, and allow biological men to compete against women.

We don't have 12 people to vote for GP. It's binary.

And transgender issues get people excited but they impact a tiny fraction of America day to day. They don't rank in most American's top-10 or top-20 most impactful issues.

Yes, I'll vote for the smart, well-spoken, emotionally well-adjusted, highly qualified candidate over the fraudulent carnival barker felon.

I'm sorry but that tiny population does matter, especially if you have daughters.

I've got a daughter that plays sports.

It matters to 99% of people with daughters on a purely theoretical basis. It actually impacts some incredibly tiny fraction of bio girls. Basically unless your daughter is a college or Olympic athlete competing against or with a trans women it's a theoretical concern.

That subset is less than 1% of the girls in this country.

And it should still be legislated. Trans women should not compete against women at high levels of sport, period.

What about middle or high school?

Wild that the same ppl that are this worried about girls in lockerooms and sports are not at all worried about girls being forced to have kids in situations that will kill them.

If a trans rapes a girl in a lockeroom and that girl gets prenant, what's our stance on the fetus?
You are talking to exactly one person on here for sure... maybe two at the max... but, yes I know you have to repeat the talking points that you've been instructed to repeat.

So you deflect. Im neither left or right and can agree with points from both sides. I just like to point out the hypocracy of both. But good to know you too can agree that there are valid cases where abortion at anytime during a pregnancy can be justified and its a way more complicated than fully legalizing it or completely banning it.
I didn't deflect anything, as far as the rest of your post goes, I've never said anything otherwise here or anywhere else...

The poster thinks that they are smart. The trolling is weak.
I'm confused why either of you responded then if my original post in the quoted thread didn't apply to you... first instinct was to insult me and then you call me the troll?

You didn't get the reaction you wanted, so you keep fishing. Bad I must say.
my point from the beginning (and not pointed at you) was that it doesn't have to be black and white and we can have middle ground that both sides agree with. for some reason you thought that was a "gotcha." Not sure what reaction you think i'm fishing for but i apologize that you feel the need to get defensive
Civilized
WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

College/Olympic/Pro sports should definitely not have trans women competing against bio women.
And yet you will vote for Kamala who will implement this transgender insanity, and allow biological men to compete against women.

And transgender issues get people excited but they impact a tiny fraction of America day to day. They don't rank in most American's top-10 or top-20 most impactful issues.

Yes, I'll vote for the smart, well-spoken, emotionally well-adjusted, highly qualified candidate over the fraudulent carnival barker felon.

I'm sorry but that tiny population does matter, especially if you have daughters.

It matters to 99% of people with daughters on a purely theoretical basis. It actually impacts some incredibly tiny fraction of bio girls. Basically unless your daughter is a college or Olympic athlete competing against or with a trans women it's a theoretical concern.

And it should still be legislated. Trans women should not compete against women at high levels of sport, period.

Wild that the same ppl that are this worried about girls in lockerooms and sports are not at all worried about girls being forced to have kids in situations that will kill them.

If a trans rapes a girl in a lockeroom and that girl gets prenant, what's our stance on the fetus?

Some people's brains just locked up in here.
WlfpckFtbll
Civilized said:

Bas2020 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

Do you realize the US abortion laws are the 3rd most aggressive out of the entire civilzed world?

Even European countries view our abortion policies as inhumane.

Do democrats (heck even Republicans) not realize that this is the case?

DEMS basically want to have the most agsressive abortion policies up to one second before birth out of the entire civilized world?

Take a step back and think about that.

I don't know where you get "3rd most aggressive in the civilized world." That's clearly false looking at the list below.

Switzerland allows up to 12 weeks; same with Sweden, Norway, Germany; 10 weeks in Portugal. Finland provides free abortions in hospitals and abortion is widely legal in Australia.

And Reuters just did a synopsis of some of Europe, which like most of the rest of the world federalizes abortion law and doesn't leave it up to states or provinces. Since the US now does, how do you even compare other countries to the US? Compare other countries to US states?

But regardless every country listed below allows abortions when a woman's life is in danger; Poland also allows when rape, incest come into play; and the other five are similar or more lenient than the US's.

Quote:

FRANCE - Became the world's first country to make women's free choice to request an abortion a constitutional right in March 2024.

POLAND - Introduced a de-facto abortion ban in early 2021, with terminations only permitted in cases of rape, incest or if there is a threat to the mother's health or life. The ban prompted mass protests.
This month, parliament sent four bills liberalising abortion laws to a bipartisan committee for consideration, a sign of cooperation between Donald Tusk's ruling pro-European coalition parties despite deep splits over the issue.
Advertisement Scroll to continue

UNITED KINGDOM - Abortion is permitted up to 24 weeks of pregnancy. There is no limit in cases where a woman's life is at risk or there is a serious foetal abnormality.

MALTA - The staunchly Catholic island nation changed its strict anti-abortion laws last year to allow termination, but only when a woman's life is in danger.

ITALY - The traditionally Catholic country has allowed terminations within 90 days of conception since 1978.

SPAIN - Parliament approved legislation last year allowing girls aged 16 and 17 to have abortions without parental consent.

The law also removed a mandatory three-day "reflection" period for women seeking terminations.
Spain's 2010 abortion reform allowed women to end unwanted pregnancies on demand within 14 weeks, or up to 22 weeks in cases of severe foetal abnormalities.

HUNGARY - Abortion in the first 12 weeks has been legal since 1953, but Hungary tightened its rules in 2022.

IRELAND - Abortion is now allowed up to 12 weeks of pregnancy, and later where the foetus has a terminal condition, or the woman's health is at risk.

Don't forget Iceland who is probably fighting for the #1 spot - allows women to request a pregnancy termination up to the end of the 22nd week. The law also states that abortions should be performed as soon as possible, ideally before the 12th week.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

Ahahahahahahahaha!

No they didn't, but of course you knew that before you posted...
ncsupack1
WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

You are talking to exactly one person on here for sure... maybe two at the max... but, yes I know you have to repeat the talking points that you've been instructed to repeat.

So you deflect. Im neither left or right and can agree with points from both sides. I just like to point out the hypocracy of both. But good to know you too can agree that there are valid cases where abortion at anytime during a pregnancy can be justified and its a way more complicated than fully legalizing it or completely banning it.
I didn't deflect anything, as far as the rest of your post goes, I've never said anything otherwise here or anywhere else...

I'm confused why either of you responded then if my original post in the quoted thread didn't apply to you... first instinct was to insult me and then you call me the troll?

my point from the beginning (and not pointed at you) was that it doesn't have to be black and white and we can have middle ground that both sides agree with. for some reason you thought that was a "gotcha." Not sure what reaction you think i'm fishing for but i apologize that you feel the need to get defensive

No, you were trying to get a reaction
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

Civilized said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

Ahahahahahahahaha!

No they didn't, but of course you knew that before you posted...

Just move on lol
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

No, he just thinks that since GP and Were are posting crazy-ass **** in here on a regular on-going basis that means everybody else posting here must be in agreement with it by default...
ncsupack1
Good point
packgrad
I think we should discuss how late you can abort a transgender to bring this full circle.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

I think we should discuss how late you can abort a transgender to bring this full circle.

And then maybe discuss why you guys think about transgenders constantly. Dare I say, it's a little weird.
GuerrillaPack

What is WEIRD and what is "not weird"??

https://instagr.am/p/C-IvLgHPknh
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
WlfpckFtbll
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

No, he just thinks that since GP and Were are posting crazy-ass **** in here on a regular on-going basis that means everybody else posting here must be in agreement with it by default...
I mean... my post is calling out that exact "crazy-ass ****" they post and i immediately get called a sheep so you're not exactly helping fight the stigma. We could have all had a laugh about the irony of being pro women getting locker rooms to themselves but not pro women having a choice in life or death situations.
TheStorm
WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

I mean... my post is calling out that exact "crazy-ass ****" they post and i immediately get called a sheep so you're not exactly helping fight the stigma. We could have all had a laugh about the irony of being pro women getting locker rooms to themselves but not pro women having a choice in life or death situations.
It shouldn't take much reading on here in general for one to be able to discern that those two are out in the own little worlds... trying to lump everyone else in here with them right out of the gate is kind of disingenuous - and yeah, that I take offense to.

But, maybe you didn't mean to type what you ended up typing...
WlfpckFtbll
TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

It shouldn't take much reading on here in general for one to be able to discern that those two are out in the own little worlds... trying to lump everyone else in here with them right out of the gate is kind of disingenuous - and yeah, that I take offense to.

No, i dont think its obvious that their opinions differ that much from others... unfortionately. And everyone calling them out being called lefties, sheep, or trolls from the folks that supppsedly disagree with them doesnt help your claim.
Packchem91
TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

I don't know man, I know you consider them both disingenuous and crazy. But they get a lot of likes for their political commentary and thoughts on the assassination attempt and the election. And most of their posts there are just as ridiculous the flat earth ones.
ncsupack1
ncsupack1
WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

No, i dont think its obvious that their opinions differ that much from others... unfortionately. And everyone calling them out being called lefties, sheep, or trolls from the folks that supppsedly disagree with them doesnt help your claim.
What part of my first response to your statement lumps in that group?
TheStorm
WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

OK. So I was right then... Thanks.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

The poster's response didn't age well did it? lol
packgrad
This fits well with the direction of the thread.

TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I should have just stayed out of it from the start... one of these days hopefully I will learn.
WlfpckFtbll
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

How didnt it age well? Never did i lump everyone into the same category until storm suggested i did (which he kept trying to gaslight the conversation into being from his first response - victim card was played a little too quick which makes you wonder) i simply disagreed with his take that its easy to disern between gp and were when no one but 1 or 2 ppl ever calls them out.
WlfpckFtbll
ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

You asked me to find where you posted something showing you had that opinion... making you own assumption that you were lumped into that group that was defined by being pro women having their own locker and being zero tolerance on abortion... you put yourself there haha
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

I should have just stayed out of it from the start... one of these days hopefully I will learn.
Makes two of us. lol
TheStorm
WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

How didnt it age well? Never did i lump everyone into the same category until storm suggested i did (which he kept trying to gaslight the conversation into being from his first response - victim card was played a little too quick which makes you wonder) i simply disagreed with his take that its easy to disern between gp and were when no one but 1 or 2 ppl ever calls them out.
Which makes you wonder what?

I mean, don't dance around it there... if you have something that you want to say, just come out and say it.

You will probably be wrong, but I'm a big boy - I promise you that I can take it...
ncsupack1
WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

You asked me to find where you posted something showing you had that opinion... making you own assumption that you were lumped into that group that was defined by being pro women having their own locker and being zero tolerance on abortion... you put yourself there haha
I didn't, your post came off as a broad brush. If I mis took it, then fine.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Makes two of us. lol
And I even have one of those special little nicknames that Were gives out. I'm in rare company with that little tidbit... puts me right next to Civ, Smarpty, Hokie and Chem.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Makes two of us. lol
And I even have one of those special little nicknames that Were gives out. I'm in rare company with that little tidbit... puts me right next to Civ, Smarpty, Hokie and Chem.
lol...true
WlfpckFtbll
TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

WlfpckFtbll said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Which makes you wonder what?

I mean, don't dance around it there... if you have something that you want to say, just come out and say it.

You will probably be wrong, but I'm a big boy - I promise you that I can take it...

Makes me wonder why you are so defensive about my post. Why you got defensive, i cant answer. You appear to be grasping at straws at me having some agenda other than showing the irony of the issues being argued about.
Wufpack17
I'm genuinely curious why Biden should receive praise for severely breaking something.
Oldsouljer
WlfpckFtbll said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Agree here.

I should imagine it depends on which state it happened in, and what that state's applicable laws are.
TheStorm
Test.
TheStorm

OK. So I can no longer directly respond to another post for some reason, so this is going to include a cut & paste...

Quote:

WlfpckFtbll said:

No ncsupack, you definitely didn't mistake it. He meant to infer exactly what he typed. He's confirmed it again even... he's wrong though, but whatever... kind of makes you wonder though doesn't it?

I love when somebody new shows up here and automatically thinks everyone else is stupid... like none of us have ever posted on a message board before.
WlfpckFtbll
TheStorm said:

OK. So I can no longer directly respond to another post for some reason, so this is going to include a cut & paste...

Quote:

WlfpckFtbll said:

No ncsupack, you definitely didn't mistake it. He meant to infer exactly what he typed. He's confirmed it again even... he's wrong though, but whatever... kind of makes you wonder though doesn't it?

I love when somebody new shows up here and automatically thinks everyone else is stupid... like none of us have ever posted on a message board before.

At this point, your insecurity is showing. Continue trying to gaslight my original post to make yourself a victim of being "lumped into a group" that you claim youre not in as much as you want. Its simple really, if you think i was talking to you, i was. If you dont, i wasnt.
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

I'm genuinely curious why Biden should receive praise for severely breaking something.

What did he break again?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.