2024 Elections

84,913 Views | 1531 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ncsupack1
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

CNN sponsored poll. Why anyone would believe anything on that network, as it pertains to politics, is beyond me. Straight Democrat propaganda.

That's why you should look at poll aggregators like 538 not individual polls.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/2024/new-hampshire/

You can see how the different pollsters poll and how the polls evolve over time. It's really informative.

Y'all act like the left corners the market on falsely rosy polls. Go read about Rasmussen or Trafalgar. The same Trafalgar that kept indicating Trump would win in 2020. Same deal with them as with CNN, just flipped; constantly skewed right.

But even they have value and shouldn't be ignored, and even polls that skew typically do so within a standard deviation. They're normally in the right order of magnitude and some polls pick up on things others miss, like particular state races being closer than some pollsters are indicating.

Pollster's reputation is on the line; they look like complete idiots if they say Haley is at 29% in New Hampshire and she actually finishes at 9%. There are no guarantees but at this time I'd bet a lot more money on her finishing closer to 30% than 10% in New Hampshire.

Great. If you want to hang your hat on NH, and not the other 25+ states I posted, have at it.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Speaking of polling and serious candidates...

Trump is polling at 61.8". Hailey is at 11.2%.

Maybe she should run it back in 2028 when she has a chance.

I said in the primary. In the New Hampshire primary Trump's at 42%, Haley's at 30%, then you have Christie around 10% and Trump acolytes Ramaswamy and DeSantis around 5%.

Haley's support is strongly up in NH since September, going from around 10% to now 30%. Vivek's is down from a high of 9% to around 5% currently.

The general election doesn't matter if you can't win a primary, and the primaries are where candidates get momentum working towards the general election.

And yes, Haley would also do better in 28 after Trump is gone. That's true of all Pub candidates.

So what's wrong with Vivek's approach?

What could or should he do to represent to Americans he's the one to lead them? His current message obviously isn't working.

You obviously don't agree with anything I say, so you tell me.
The victim card again....

I'm well aware of how primaries work. Vivek isn't going to be the presidential candidate from the republican party this year. Trump will be. What he might be is the VP.

You must not be familiar with Donald Trump. There is a ZERO POINT ZERO percent chance that Vivek will be his VP. Trump has a long history of trashing people near him when they start to steal too much of his spotlight. The only running mate he will tolerate has to be a docile yes-man who doesn't talk much, like Pence was. Sorry, Vivek.
caryking
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

CNN sponsored poll. Why anyone would believe anything on that network, as it pertains to politics, is beyond me. Straight Democrat propaganda.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-r/2024/new-hampshire/

You can see how the different pollsters poll and how the polls evolve over time. It's really informative.

Y'all act like the left corners the market on falsely rosy polls. Go read about Rasmussen or Trafalgar. The same Trafalgar that kept indicating Trump would win in 2020. Same deal with them as with CNN, just flipped; constantly skewed right.

But even they have value and shouldn't be ignored, and even polls that skew typically do so within a standard deviation. They're normally in the right order of magnitude and some polls pick up on things others miss, like particular state races being closer than some pollsters are indicating.

Pollster's reputation is on the line; they look like complete idiots if they say Haley is at 29% in New Hampshire and she actually finishes at 9%. There are no guarantees but at this time I'd bet a lot more money on her finishing closer to 30% than 10% in New Hampshire.
Trump did win in 2020. Unfortunately, we have an idiot in the White House!
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Sure he did, grandpa. Ok, here's your blanket. Let's see if Wheel of Fortune is on!
caryking
caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

We also have an idiot in the Water Cooler!

Joe Biden
jkpackfan
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Amen it's not that hard and it's designed this way. We should never allow mail in ballots and everyone should have to provide a government ID to vote. For the life of me I don't understand how any human with half of a brain could have a problem with that.

Puh-lease.

If we hand-counted our ballots in 6 hours and Biden had won, we'd have people with pitchforks and torches taking to Twitter and TruthSocial decrying all the errors that they were sure real people were making in the count, and how there was NO WAY that people could count that fast when it took some states longer to do machine counts and how there was simply NO WAY that Weekend at Bernie's could get elected unless the people counting the votes were crooked and how...and how...

We all know that's true.

Again, the guy that Trump appointed to head CISA - Chris Krebbs - was fired for rebutting Trump's loony claims that the election was stolen.

The problem wasn't the election method, or the count, or election fraud, or anything else with logistics.

The only problem was that Trump and his followers didn't like the election result.
Nowhere in my post did I mention anything about Trump and his claims of the election being stolen but you just can't help yourself can you, it's literally all you talk about on here. I'd much rather them take 6 hours versus however many days/weeks it takes now.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

We also have an idiot in the Water Cooler!
Not just one lol
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

packgrad said:

Amen it's not that hard and it's designed this way. We should never allow mail in ballots and everyone should have to provide a government ID to vote. For the life of me I don't understand how any human with half of a brain could have a problem with that.

Puh-lease.

If we hand-counted our ballots in 6 hours and Biden had won, we'd have people with pitchforks and torches taking to Twitter and TruthSocial decrying all the errors that they were sure real people were making in the count, and how there was NO WAY that people could count that fast when it took some states longer to do machine counts and how there was simply NO WAY that Weekend at Bernie's could get elected unless the people counting the votes were crooked and how...and how...

We all know that's true.

Again, the guy that Trump appointed to head CISA - Chris Krebbs - was fired for rebutting Trump's loony claims that the election was stolen.

The problem wasn't the election method, or the count, or election fraud, or anything else with logistics.

The only problem was that Trump and his followers didn't like the election result.
Nowhere in my post did I mention anything about Trump and his claims of the election being stolen but you just can't help yourself can you, it's literally all you talk about on here. I'd much rather them take 6 hours versus however many days/weeks it takes now.

If mail-in ballots worked fine in 2020, and every other US Presidential election they've ever been used in, why do we need to eliminate them?
packgrad
Nm. I don't care anymore today.
hokiewolf
I'm an elite idiot!
caryking
hokiewolf said:

I'm an elite idiot!
Don't sell yourself short…

Joe Biden
packgrad
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm an elite idiot!
Don't sell yourself short…
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Democrats/reporters like smapty.

Btw, I've got bad news for you... today in court Trump's lawyer argued that Biden is allowed to order Seal Team 6 to assassinate Trump, and as long as the Senate looks the other way he's good to go!

So yeah, better cross your fingers that Trump loses his moronic appeal.
packgrad
Serious candidate Christie dropped out today.

Werewolf
LOL, Deep State fatboy puppet.
caryking
packgrad said:

Serious candidate Christie dropped out today.

Have you heard the hot mic comments by Christie?

Joe Biden
packgrad
Yep. Saying Hailey is going to get smoked. Then he later goes on to tell his crowd he will do all he can to make sure Donald Trump is not president. You see now why the posters that referenced him consider him a "serious candidate". TDS for him and them. Brothers/sisters in derangement.
caryking
packgrad said:

Yep. Saying Hailey is going to get smoked. Then he later goes on to tell his crowd he will do all he can to make sure Donald Trump is not president. You see now why the posters that referenced him consider him a "serious candidate". TDS for him and them. Brothers/sisters in derangement.

Christie has always been a chameleon!! He's not a serious person!

Joe Biden
packgrad
Rand Paul posted his thoughts on the GOP primary today. He is #NeverNikki

packgrad
The Democratic party is a disaster.

Werewolf
appear to be prepping for Michael as the replacement.....
Werewolf
I really like Vivek's message, its very Trumpesk. We must beware of the trojan horse. The Deep State needs a trojan horse to somehow weather the MAGA storm that has the satanic pedo-cult on their heels. Early connections to Soros and now this.

hokiewolf
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

It's a good point.

How many of the people that worked for Trump for go-round, other than his family, would want or be willing to do so the second time around?

And what does the answer to that question reveal or reflect?
packgrad
Also from Josh Power.

packgrad
Congratulations to the 28%ers on the board.

hokiewolf
Rubio endorsed Trump. I guess he's the establishment candidate now
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Congratulations to the 28%ers on the board.

In the same poll 33% think Trump is "honest and trustworthy". Related: 33% of Americans are morally bankrupt wack jobs.
packgrad
Ok….
Oldsouljer
hokiewolf said:

Rubio endorsed Trump. I guess he's the establishment candidate now
Rubio looking out for Rubio. Floridians would rather keep DeSantis as Governor and will vote accordingly. Rubio not about to get on the wrong side of his party and state.
caryking
Rubio is another chameleon…

Joe Biden
Werewolf

Werewolf
Werewolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.