2024 Elections

97,574 Views | 1748 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf said:

Just my hunch.....could be other reasons too.

Pandemics, global war, civil war, invasion, banking/currency crisis, solar flare or EMP, etc. We are going to experience chaos unlike anything we've seen in this country ; at least since the civil war
The probability of the banking/currency crisis alone is a slam dunk, just a question of when. Stacking Ag, and am still on the prowl for more Au and Pt. The latter is a screaming buy IMHO at present prices.
Oldsouljer
Canada is having elections too. The special election in heavily liberal Toronto was a disaster for Trudeau. Or at least portends a disaster coming.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/canada-s-conservatives-win-liberal-stronghold-in-blow-to-trudeau/ar-BB1oR8Qf?ocid=BingNewsSerp
Werewolf
Let's just wade into these scumbags and whip their a$$es in the CNN swamp.

Werewolf
CNN will break during the debate tomorrow night to continue with its breathtaking coverages.
Werewolf
Werewolf
Maybe CNN will continue with its healthcare recommendations during commercial breaks during the debate.

Sieve, Nappy, Gobbler and #doggiep will have their straws out!

Werewolf
ok, back in the matrix.
Werewolf
Some of you actually think this is a typical election year? Let me tell you, it's not remotely normal.

Werewolf
If you're a conservative, this is the controlled opposition you've been duped by. #Uniparty

Werewolf
Paul Ryan is the prototypical RINO and why we have continued down the road to destruction as a nation with the UniParty in charge. Kash Patel will be the new US Attorney General.

Werewolf
The 2024 election is about removing the UniParty RINOs from office. Paul Ryan was a lapdog of the elites entrenched in the corrupt system. Why we fight!

wolfbreath
Trump team says Biden will 'probably be filled with Adderall' at presidential debate

https://nypost.com/2024/06/25/us-news/trump-team-says-biden-will-probably-be-filled-with-adderall-at-presidential-debate/

The 45th president, 78, has repeatedly insinuated that Biden will be medicated during the 90-minute forum saying over the weekend that the Democrat will get "a shot in the ass" and come out "jacked up" for the 9 p.m. event.

Rep. Eric Burlison (R-Mo.) also told Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo on Tuesday that he thinks Biden will be "jacked" up at the debate with Mountain Dew "or whatever it is he took" before the State of the Union.

ncsupack1
I'm still amazed that these two are the best America can come up with.
wolfbreath
ncsupack1 said:

Condoleezza Rice would be my choice, but she's not interested. Maybe she doesn't want things she said or did 40-50 years ago to be brought to light. Politics is a dirty game.
SmaptyWolf
wolfbreath said:

Trump team says Biden will 'probably be filled with Adderall' at presidential debate

https://nypost.com/2024/06/25/us-news/trump-team-says-biden-will-probably-be-filled-with-adderall-at-presidential-debate/

The 45th president, 78, has repeatedly insinuated that Biden will be medicated during the 90-minute forum saying over the weekend that the Democrat will get "a shot in the ass" and come out "jacked up" for the 9 p.m. event.

Rep. Eric Burlison (R-Mo.) also told Fox Business Network's Maria Bartiromo on Tuesday that he thinks Biden will be "jacked" up at the debate with Mountain Dew "or whatever it is he took" before the State of the Union.

"We're not unelectable losers, the election was stolen by a vast conspiracy, again!"

"We're not a bunch of crooks, the entire Justice Department works for the vast conspiracy!"

"We haven't been lying to you nonstop about Joe Biden's mental health, every time you see him in person they gave him a magic drug to seem normal!"

It really is hard to quantify just how unbelievably gullible you guys are.
FlossyDFlynt
ncsupack1 said:

Anyone smart enough for the job doesnt want it
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

"We're not unelectable losers, the election was stolen by a vast conspiracy, again!"

"We're not a bunch of crooks, the entire Justice Department works for the vast conspiracy!"

"We haven't been lying to you nonstop about Joe Biden's mental health, every time you see him in person they gave him a magic drug to seem normal!"

It's fairly preposterous how detached from reality people are when they get their information filtered through Trumpistan media.

The Good Liars do a great job of highlighting how deep the detachment runs. Hilarious stuff.
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

ncsupack1 said:

Anyone smart enough for the job doesnt want it
You are correct.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

It's fairly preposterous how detached from reality people are when they get their information filtered through Trumpistan media.

The Good Liars do a great job of highlighting how deep the detachment runs. Hilarious stuff.
Can't that be said for both sides?
packgrad
Civ still cries about Russian collusion. Civ thinks Biden is mentally sharp. Talk about detachment from reality. They are brainwashed minions.

Baaaaa
packgrad
I love how the TDS crew thinks there is any debate about the mental and physical capacity between the 2 candidates. Their candidate can't even field unscripted questions. He can barely walk upstairs unhelped.

But because they are such deranged wackos they try to compare the two in a favorable manner for their pedo sniffer candidate.

TDS is a mental illness. They all need treatment.
ncsupack1
Any of you cats going to watch the debate? I don't plan on it.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

But... but... both sides!
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

But... but... both sides!
You are one to talk.
TheStorm
Civilized said:

SmaptyWolf said:

wolfbreath said:

Good company you're keeping there, Civ...
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

Nope.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Nope.
No reason to.
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Nope.
No reason to.

Nope for me
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Nope.
No reason to.

Yeah, I imagine covering their eyes during the one chance to see these two candidates disconnected from the propaganda machine would be good for the MAGA crowds' emotional well-being.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Nope.
No reason to.

Yeah, I imagine covering your eyes during the one chance to see these two candidates disconnected from the propaganda machine would be good for the MAGA crowds' emotional well-being.
I'm sure you will be wearing Biden pjs and having tears in your eyes whenever Biden, your hero speaks. Don't forget the numerous flags over the fire place. Although, you will be watching without guests, since after all there is a " new Covid " variant out there.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

Nope.
No reason to.

Yeah, I imagine covering your eyes during the one chance to see these two candidates disconnected from the propaganda machine would be good for the MAGA crowds' emotional well-being.
I'm sure you will be wearing Biden pjs and having tears in your eyes whenever Biden, your hero speaks. Don't forget the numerous flags over the fire place. Although, you will be watching without guests, since after all there is a " new Covid " variant out there.
Hope he has his pride flag up also...
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

I'd laugh if it weren't so dang sad.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

No way.
ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree
statefan91
jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

There was no way it wouldn't be Trump based on his loyal base, and it's hard to pivot from a sitting President. If VP Harris was even a remote hope of a candidate they would've but she would be toast against Trump.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.