2024 Elections

192,075 Views | 2826 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It is spit-balling when anyone guesses. You aren't obligated to guess on this thread.
Werewolf
2 of 4 Floridians. (GEEZ, Senior morning)

Of those, my 1 is Vance, my 2 is Scott and my 3 is Rubio. The ND dude is 4.

It won't be 3 or 4 although we need a younger dude to carry the torch into the 2030's. I don't trust 3 or 4.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

Just throwing sht up against the wall as always then, I see...
HE could bring the moderate wing of the Dem party over. You disagree?
RFK is a nut job. Trump can do better.
Throwing **** up against the wall, LOL, here goes:
A. Ben Carson
B. Kari Lake
C. Tucker Carlson
D. Thomas Massie
E. Robert F Kennedy Jr
F. JD Vance

If it's not one of these 6, I will guess that there will be a SURPRISE pick that the MSM hasn't even discussed.
I'm not going to play any guessing games, but Trump isn't winning with RFK as his VP pick. There is nothing moderate about RFK, not until he wanted to run anyway. Like I said, Trump can and hopefully will do better.

I'm thinking JD Vance is who he picks.
I don't think it's going to be any of the names that Were listed...
Well give us your top 6, enlighten us. Of course, you won't be spit-balling either.
I don't know who it will be, and I haven't tried to act like I do... in my "personal opinion" I don't think it will be any of the six names you listed.

Is that better?

*Honestly, I'd be disappointed if it's one of those six names... this could turn into a layup, if the Republicans don't **** it up.
Don't fuc$ it up is right.
TheStorm
WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

A. Ben Carson
B. Kari Lake
C. Tucker Carlson
D. Thomas Massie
E. Robert F Kennedy Jr
F. JD Vance

If it's not one of these 6, I will guess that there will be a SURPRISE pick that the MSM hasn't even discussed.
I'm not going to play any guessing games, but Trump isn't winning with RFK as his VP pick. There is nothing moderate about RFK, not until he wanted to run anyway. Like I said, Trump can and hopefully will do better.

Trump announced his 4 finalists:
Vance
Rubio
Burgum
Scott
Yeah, that's the list that's been floating around the last two weeks... in my "personal opinion" the "most exciting" and the "safest" pick (from that list, anyway) are the same person.

And I don't mean Mike Pence type safe either.

If it's coming from that list, it better be Rubio.

God, I hope we don't **** this up...
ncsupack1
Agree on not messing this up. The way that the Dems are right now, I just hope that the GOP and company can hold it together.
WolfpackUSC
TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

A. Ben Carson
B. Kari Lake
C. Tucker Carlson
D. Thomas Massie
E. Robert F Kennedy Jr
F. JD Vance

Vance
Rubio
Burgum
Scott
Yeah, that's the list that's been floating around the last two weeks... in my "personal opinion" the "most exciting" and the "safest" pick (from that list, anyway) are the same person.

I agree. That's who I wanted as the nominee
Werewolf
Downtown Detroit, a huge BIden crowd begging for four more years!!!!

Werewolf
Biden is such a dynamic POTUS and candidate.
Werewolf
#Sieve, I know I'm helping you out but quite frankly you guys need some help. Polls are running about 47-46ish.........a gnat's ass difference. A strong finish and you guys got this one. Just a couple of more points and you've got this one in the bag! .....and another defeat of the MAGA domestic terrorists is in sight.

Werewolf
#Nappy must have been watching and would certainly agree.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

A. Ben Carson
B. Kari Lake
C. Tucker Carlson
D. Thomas Massie
E. Robert F Kennedy Jr
F. JD Vance

Vance
Rubio
Burgum
Scott

I would have been fine with Carson, but I like Rubio as well.

Edit to add... Didn't mean to click that emoticon or whatever it's called at the top of the post.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Agree on not messing this up. The way that the Dems are right now, I just hope that the GOP and company can hold it together.
So you're saying that the only one of the four on that list that Trump can win with is Rubio?

Trump/Vance loses?
Trump/Scott loses?
Trump/North Dakota loses?
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

So you're saying that the only one of the four on that list that Trump can win with is Rubio?

Trump/Vance loses?
Trump/Scott loses?
I didn't say that. I was speaking in more general terms.
Werewolf
Random comment:

"If the entire political and media elite can manufacture the lie for 4+ years that candidate now-President Biden isn't cognitively impaired, what else might they have lied about and are lying about now?"

Stephen Miller

I would argue that the many folks who vociferously supported this "manufactured lie" are, themselves, cognitively impaired.
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Random comment:

"If the entire political and media elite can manufacture the lie for 4+ years that candidate now-President Biden isn't cognitively impaired, what else might they have lied about and are lying about now?"
Easy answer. More than most people could possibly imagine.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Trump/Vance loses?
Trump/Scott loses?
Understood.

I think I'll drop RFK Jr out of my six, swapping in Josh Hawley as a young and vigorous dude with no evidence to date that he has been corrupted. I think Carson is the least likely due to age and we also need a firebrand personality to weather the storm. Of course, Rand Paul is a great patriot as is Cruz but we need 2030 and beyond guy on the ticket.

I don't think the advertised list of four is legit....it's a distraction.
jkpackfan
TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

A. Ben Carson
B. Kari Lake
C. Tucker Carlson
D. Thomas Massie
E. Robert F Kennedy Jr
F. JD Vance

Vance
Rubio
Burgum
Scott

1000% agreed and Rubio for me as well with Vance 2nd.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Trump/Vance loses?
Trump/Scott loses?
Understood.

I think I'll drop RFK Jr out of my six, swapping in Josh Hawley as a young and vigorous dude with no evidence to date that he has been corrupted. I think Carson is the least likely due to age and we also need a firebrand personality to weather the storm. Of course, Rand Paul is a great patriot as is Cruz but we need 2030 and beyond guy on the ticket.

I'm not sure RFK would help Trump other than being anti vac. Everything else about RFK is way left leaning. But JMO.
WolfpackUSC
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Trump/Vance loses?
Trump/Scott loses?
Understood.

I love you Were, but if everything is a distraction, nothing is a distraction. "Pay attention, coming soon"
Werewolf
LOL, I have never been accused of not speaking my mind ;-)
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

TheStorm said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

A. Ben Carson
B. Kari Lake
C. Tucker Carlson
D. Thomas Massie
E. Robert F Kennedy Jr
F. JD Vance

Vance
Rubio
Burgum
Scott

1000% agreed and Rubio for me as well with Vance 2nd.
By most all accounts, Marco Rubio is a good many with conservative values. My primary concern is the connection to the large donor class. This is not a smear job on my part, I simply have concerns of returning to the same ole establishment juggernaut. This is the chance to shed ourselves of the criminal establishment class.

Civilized
With the caveat that I think Haley would garner more votes than all these guys, I also think there's no chance he'd choose her so it sounds like Trump is getting sound advice. I think everyone on that list except Vance helps round out Trump's edges.

It sounds like Vance is either first in the running or last, depending on which article you read so who the hell knows. I think he's too inexperienced and too MAGA to help get Trump a lot of votes he doesn't already have, and it sounds like a lot of big donors don't like him.
Werewolf
Sieve is back! Must have a huge lawn you've been mowing..... ;-)

No way on Nikki. A Rockerfeller pawn to hand over the keys to in 2028, no way.
Oldsouljer
WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

A. Ben Carson
B. Kari Lake
C. Tucker Carlson
D. Thomas Massie
E. Robert F Kennedy Jr
F. JD Vance

If Trump is thinking about continuing his post-presidency legacy, of those who've recently been mentioned in the veepstakes, only Vance meets the criteria. I could never support Burgum, Haley, or Scott. Not enthused about Rubio. Maybe…Byron Donalds, just not sure I know enough about him.
packofwolves
Oldsouljer said:

WolfpackUSC said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

TheStorm said:

A. Ben Carson
B. Kari Lake
C. Tucker Carlson
D. Thomas Massie
E. Robert F Kennedy Jr
F. JD Vance

If Trump is thinking about continuing his post-presidency legacy, of those who've recently been mentioned in the veepstakes, only Vance meets the criteria. I could never support Burgum, Haley, or Scott. Not enthused about Rubio. Maybe…Byron Donalds, just not sure I know enough about him.

Maybe Rubio helps with the Hispanic vote. All 4 of them will be hammered on abortion. Not excited about any of them because I don't think they help the ticket enough. Least favorite is Burgam. He signed a very restrictive abortion bill (as did Desantis).
Werewolf
I would think we have no choice to support the pick, where does our vote go otherwise? He would lose all credibility with me for sure but there's no other choice at this point.
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

I would think we have no choice to support the pick, where does our vote go otherwise? He would lose all credibility with me for sure but there's no other choice at this point.
No matter what, we're talking about 2028 and I'm in no hurry to discuss that.
packgrad
Trump definitely needs to pick Vance now. They'll definitely try to kill him again if Rubio, who I like, is the choice.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Trump definitely needs to pick Vance now. They'll definitely try to kill him again if Rubio, who I like, is the choice.
They?
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

"Bullied 2A-loving Republicans that have failed to launch from their parents' basement" are a clear and present danger to a Trump/Rubio ticket, obviously.
packgrad
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

"Bullied 2A-loving Republicans that have failed to launch from their parents' basement" are a clear and present danger to a Trump/Rubio ticket, obviously.

Nah, snowflake lefties that continue to propagate lies. You all continue to be exactly what you accuse the right of.

And he was one of you cheating Dems who registered Republican so he could vote for Hailey. Part of why you're in the mess you're in now. You didn't even primary the dementia ridden old man so your cheating fellow Dems could register Republican and vote against Trump. TDS
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

Nah, snowflake lefties that continue to propagate lies. You all continue to be exactly what you accuse the right of.

And he was one of you cheating Dems who registered Republican so he could vote for Hailey. Part of why you're in the mess you're in now. You didn't even primary the dementia ridden old man so your cheating fellow Dems could register Republican and vote against Trump. TDS

You're still talking one person who tried to assassinate Trump. This "they" stuff is what started us down this slippery slope. WE The People. There aren't sides here, there aren't two Americas. My church isn't 100% MAGA but we all still prayed for the victims and Trump yesterday.

Be normal people, even on line, and the reasons outside of mental instability for this shooter goes away.
Wufpack17
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

You're still talking one person who tried to assassinate Trump. This "they" stuff is what started us down this slippery slope. WE The People. There aren't sides here, there aren't two Americas. My church isn't 100% MAGA but we all still prayed for the victims and Trump yesterday.

Be normal people, even on line, and the reasons outside of mental instability for this shooter goes away.
I disagree on this point.

There is many different Americas. LA, for example, is VERY different from rural Eastern NC.
The entire essence of being a representative republic is based on the fact that every region is different from the next. There's multiple different ideals, different religions, different cultures, etc. A representative republic, when functioning properly, allows for the individuals to vote for those ideals.

A true democracy doesn't work in the US as it's more of a "one size fits all" approach, and that's essentially what Democrats want.

Until people truly grasp the understanding of what a republic is, there will forever and always be division in this country.

ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

Be normal people, even on line, and the reasons outside

of mental instability for this shooter goes away.

Tell the folks in the media who have constantly called Trump Hitler that. There is a start. They have done a good job of the side thing.
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

Be normal people, even on line, and the reasons outside

of mental instability for this shooter goes away.

Tell the folks in the media who have constantly called Trump Hitler that. There is a start. They have done a good job of the side thing.
I don't care about the media. My point is more to just being more nice and neighborly to each other, not treat someone who has different political views as an enemy of the country. That goes both ways. The rhetoric from both side of the isle needs to change.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.