2024 Elections

202,378 Views | 2850 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
jkpackfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Governor Youngkin of Virginia has signed an executive order that all ballots will be paper ballots.

https://www.governor.virginia.gov/newsroom/news-releases/2024/august/name-1031585-en.html
I like Youngkin, hope he runs one day.
Wish he had been the VP nominee.
Agree. I think he is waiting for all of this to settle, remember he can't run consecutive terms in VA.
Yep.
Werewolf
I have not changed my position, this is a state's rights issue........not sure why it is being discussed in the US Senate. But humanity requires an honest discussion.

ncsupack1
jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Governor Youngkin of Virginia has signed an executive order that all ballots will be paper ballots.

https://www.governor.virginia.gov/newsroom/news-releases/2024/august/name-1031585-en.html
Agree. I think he is waiting for all of this to settle, remember he can't run consecutive terms in VA.
Yep.
I think he would do well.
jkpackfan
ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

jkpackfan said:

ncsupack1 said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Yep.
I think he would do well.
Me too
TheStorm
Why can't he run for a second term as Governor of Virginia? Didn't he just defeat the incumbent in 2022?
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

Why can't he run for a second term as Governor of Virginia? Didn't he just defeat the incumbent in 2022?

Can't run consecutive terms in VA
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

Ahhhhh, I see... McAuliffe had been governor previously from 2014 to 2018, but was not the incumbent when he ran against Youngkin.
Oldsouljer
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

Ahhhhh, I see... McAuliffe had been governor previously from 2014 to 2018, but was not the incumbent when he ran against Youngkin.
Virginia is as different from the other fifty as Louisiana is. Even their elections for state offices are held in odd years.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

This
Werewolf
Smartmatic caught in the Phillipines. #daSive #daNappy #daGobbler

Werewolf
Excellent article on the status of Voter ID reqmts for elections comparing 2024 to 2020.

What Effect Will Voter ID Laws Have In The 2024 Election? | ZeroHedge
Werewolf
Kamala is a formidable force, no wonder she's inched ahead of Trump in the polls, right #Sieve ;-_

GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-fVvgnOfze
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
DrummerboyWolf
Real Clear Polling Averages have Trump winning with 288 electoral votes. I believe this is the no toss ups map.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/maps/president/2024/no-toss-up/electoral-college
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Oldsouljer
DrummerboyWolf said:

Real Clear Polling Averages have Trump winning with 288 electoral votes. I believe this is the no toss ups map.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/maps/president/2024/no-toss-up/electoral-college
I think he really needs to get Virginia this time. Can't afford to rely on PA with Dem election officials in charge.
Gulfstream4
Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

I think he really needs to get Virginia this time. Can't afford to rely on PA with Dem election officials in charge.

Agree. Democrats are going to do their best to steal PA.
DrummerboyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Or Wisconsin or Michigan where he won in 2016. Shenanigans will go on in all Four states, so that is why the system must be overwhelmed to mitigate the cheating. Since Youngkin has gone to all paper ballots, I believe Virginia is definitely in play.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

Or Wisconsin or Michigan where he won in 2016. Shenanigans will go on in all Four states, so that is why the system must be overwhelmed to mitigate the cheating. Since Youngkin has gone to all paper ballots, I believe Virginia is definitely in play.

You know VA has had all paper ballots since 2018, right? And almost all paper ballots since 2016?

Strangely it's almost always Republican precincts that are the ones who have fought tooth and nail for the last couple decades to avoid converting to paper ballots. I wonder why?

https://verifiedvoting.org/verifier/#mode/navigate/map/ppEquip/mapType/normal/year/2024
Werewolf
80% 20% has been the target to prevent civil war conditions, stay tuned ;-)

Werewolf
Give it 80 more days, it will be 80-20, easily.

Civilized
Werewolf said:

This is what delusion looks and sounds like.
Werewolf
#daSieve, stay with me....:-)
packgrad
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Says the guy that said Biden was fine and still thinks he can run the country. Lolol.
Bockwinkle
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Says the guy that said Biden was fine and still thinks he can run the country. Lolol.

Civ and Joe Scarborough. Two peas in a pod.
packofwolves
Shocking!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/minnesota-gop-demands-probe-noncitizen-claims-receiving-primary-ballot-without-registering-vote
Werewolf
the weeds of truth.

https://rumble.com/v5aic1n-covert-assassinations-psyops-and-money-majik-nathan-reynolds.html
SexualChocolate
Presidential election odds as of August 11

Bet 365

Kamala Harris: -125
Donald Trump: EVEN
via Covers.com

Betfair Exchange

Kamala Harris: -105
Donald Trump: +120
Bovada

BetOnline

Donald Trump: +105
Oddschecker

Kamala Harris: -104
Donald Trump: +115

Trump losing ground on the betting market. He needs to do something extraordinary to turn it around. If I was him, I'd dump Vance and pick somebody else to create a buzz. Elon trying to help him with the interview and the constant Ads on Twitter is a step. Let's check back next week.
ncsupack1
SexualChocolate said:

Bet 365

via Covers.com

Betfair Exchange

Bovada

BetOnline

Oddschecker

Trump losing ground on the betting market. He needs to do something extraordinary to turn it around. If I was him, I'd dump Vance and pick somebody else to create a buzz. Elon trying to help him with the interview and the constant Ads on Twitter is a step. Let's check back next week.

Trump isn't going to though.
jkpackfan
SexualChocolate said:

Bet 365

via Covers.com

Betfair Exchange

Bovada

BetOnline

Oddschecker

Ouch
packofwolves
ncsupack1 said:

SexualChocolate said:

Bet 365

via Covers.com

Betfair Exchange

Bovada

BetOnline

Oddschecker

Nope. Would have been a better ticket with Haley, imo.

With that said, I have been impressed with Vance in interviews, but that doesn't resonate if you don't watch him.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

ncsupack1 said:

SexualChocolate said:

Bet 365

via Covers.com

Betfair Exchange

Bovada

BetOnline

Oddschecker

Nope. Would have been a better ticket with Haley, imo.

With that said, I have been impressed with Vance in interviews, but that doesn't resonate if you don't watch him.

Haley was always the best choice to round out Trump, soften his craziness, and make him more appealing to moderates and women.

Someone like Youngkin could have done some of that. He's a pro.

Instead Trump chose a young and inexperienced mini-me with no stage presence that doesn't expand his appeal at all.
FlossyDFlynt
SexualChocolate said:

Bet 365

via Covers.com

Betfair Exchange

Bovada

BetOnline

Oddschecker

Im pretty much discounting odds/polls until Harris does something unscripted on camera, which probably wont happen until the debate.

That being said, Trump needs to get his act together. They are currently dying on the dumbest hills possible that no one cares about
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

SexualChocolate said:

Bet 365

via Covers.com

Betfair Exchange

Bovada

BetOnline

Oddschecker

Im pretty much discounting odds/polls until Harris does something unscripted on camera, which probably wont happen until the debate.

That being said, Trump needs to get his act together. They are currently dying on the dumbest hills possible that no one cares about

This thing may shift back and forth some, but the debates could help her, not hurt her, and if history holds she'll also get a bump from the DNC.

Either way, I'll be surprised if this thing isn't a relative tossup going into election day.

Agree regarding his hills being colossally dumb. He needs to stay away from crowd size and crazy talk about Biden and just focus on issues.

Him taking this in a culture/crowd/vibes direction is a loser for him. Harris and Walz are cornering the market on that front. Their weaknesses are those issues on which Biden was seen as electorally susceptible.

I'll be fascinated to see how she handles his torrent of complete fabrications during the debate. She better be prepping a lot better than Biden did for that certainty.

Related aside, I so wish they'd real-time fact-check debaters and immediately after the debate let the announcers break down the veracity of their claims and statements. It would be illustrative, and disincentivize participants from making obviously false statements.
Bas2020
Bas2020
The actual real data does not show anything close to momentum for Kamala.. in fact the opposite.. Republican registration is even far out numbering Dems in California.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.