2024 Elections

56,265 Views | 1117 Replies | Last: 20 min ago by hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

This is the dead part, of the Republican Party!!

Who exactly is Liz Cheney supposed to be now? and why should I give a **** about one single thing that she says anymore?

Thanks.
Only people like Smapty care about Liz Cheney.... I posted her tweet to show how out of touch she is...

Unfortunately for you she's 100% right... and every persuadable voter in the country knows it.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Who exactly is Liz Cheney supposed to be now? and why should I give a **** about one single thing that she says anymore?

Thanks.
Only people like Smapty care about Liz Cheney.... I posted her tweet to show how out of touch she is...

Unfortunately for you she's 100% right... and every persuadable voter in the country knows it.
You're an idiot!!! No she's not!!!

Only a liberal minded hack, like you, would say that...

BTW, name one flicker of sanity in the Democratic Party today...
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Dems are the ONLY party holding this country together. Dems are the only ones that care about actually governing, the only ones that care about our international alliances and how important they are to our superpower status, even the only ones that still care about the rule of law (which you now think is just a liberal conspiracy to hold Trump back).

You guys have completely devolved into a mob of teenagers obsessed with "dismantling the government", despite clearly not having given a minute to understand how that would obliterate your comfortable life, and your only governing principle now is to physically intimidate anyone who stands in Trump's way.

Sorry, you've lost your f'ing minds.
packgrad
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Dems are the ONLY party holding this country together. Dems are the only ones that care about actually governing, the only ones that care about our international alliances and how important they are to our superpower status, even the only ones that still care about the rule of law (which you now think is just a liberal conspiracy to hold Trump back).

You guys have completely devolved into a mob of teenagers obsessed with "dismantling the government", despite clearly not having given a minute to understand how that would obliterate your comfortable life, and your only governing principle now is to physically intimidate anyone who stands in Trump's way.

BTW, name one flicker of sanity in the Democratic Party today... That means a single person...

Joe Biden
SmaptyWolf
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

BTW, name one flicker of sanity in the Democratic Party today... That means a single person...

Sorry, not getting roped into your "ignore anything that's said and just repeat the same question 20 times" game.
caryking
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Sorry, not getting roped into your "ignore anything that's said and just repeat the same question 20 times" game.
Hey, you're the person that said there isn't one flicker of sanity in the Republican Party…. All I'm asking is for "You" to name a single person, in the Democratic Party, that has a flicker of sanity.

Can you do it?

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Hey, you're the person that said there isn't one flicker of sanity in the Republican Party…. All I'm asking is for "You" to name a single person, in the Democratic Party, that has a flicker of sanity.

Can you do it?l
Your point is taken but the GOP does have moments of insanity too. Case in point, Trump wants to replace Ronna McDaniel (good riddance!) with Michael FreakingWhatley. I don't know what drives his personnel decision making.
packgrad
Serious candidate, Nikki Hailey, lost to "None of these candidates" in Nevada GOP primary.

Jtbridges317
SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

You honestly believe that the Democratic party is keeping this country together? We're busting at the seams dude. Illegal immigration is at an all time high, the war in Ukraine didn't happen until after Trump left office, and we're engaging in military tactics in the middle east to potentially drag us in to WW3. Sounds like we're really being kept together well.

When you can open your eyes and realize that we were in a better place, 4 years ago as a country we can have a conversation. There is no possible way you can look around at this country and say our cities, schools, and economy are better now than they were when Trump was in office. Absolutely no way other than willful ignorance. I'll be the first to admit, that Trump was not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but this clown show walking our country to the very edge of no turning back does not care about you or your family.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Can you do it?l
Your point is taken but the GOP does have moments of insanity too. Case in point, Trump wants to replace Ronna McDaniel (good riddance!) with Michael FreakingWhatley. I don't know what drives his personnel decision making.
I know the Republican Party is a complete mess! That said, people like smapty thinks, people like me, only want to bash democrats. Not true, in fact, very few politicians are reasonable, to me... Most do not have a flicker of sanity. I only wish, people like smapty, could say the same...

Also, I really don't keep up with party leadership... tell me about Michael Whatley...

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Can you do it?l
I know the Republican Party is a complete mess! That said, people like smapty thinks, people like me, only want to bash democrats. Not true, in fact, very few politicians are reasonable, to me... Most do not have a flicker of sanity. I only wish, people like smapty, could say the same...

Also, I really don't keep up with party leadership... tell me about Michael Whatley...
After Hayes was busted for bribery (and subsequently pardoned by Trump, damnit!), true conservative and Lee county chairman Jim Womack stepped up to run for state chairman. The DC crowd parachuted lobbyist Whatley in to win the Chairmanship, even though Womack won the votes of 600+ delegates to Whatley's 500+ delegates, thanks to exploitation of arcane rules and electronic voting. Two years later, same result. Whatley as a figurehead, is taking a lot of credit for the past work of county GOPs who did the real work in delivering NC for Trump. The latter of course, thinks Whatley is the mastermind behind it.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Can you do it?l

After Hayes was busted for bribery (and subsequently pardoned by Trump, damnit!), true conservative and Lee county chairman Jim Womack stepped up to run for state chairman. The DC crowd parachuted lobbyist Whatley in to win the Chairmanship, even though Womack won the votes of 600+ delegates to Whatley's 500+ delegates, thanks to exploitation of arcane rules and electronic voting. Two years later, same result. Whatley as a figurehead, is taking a lot of credit for the past work of county GOPs who did the real work in delivering NC for Trump. The latter of course, thinks Whatley is the mastermind behind it.
Is there such a thing as a decent person, in politics?

Joe Biden
packgrad
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Can you do it?l

I know of only two relatively honest people in Raleigh, Dale Folwell and Mike Causey.
SmaptyWolf
Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

You honestly believe that the Democratic party is keeping this country together? We're busting at the seams dude. Illegal immigration is at an all time high, the war in Ukraine didn't happen until after Trump left office, and we're engaging in military tactics in the middle east to potentially drag us in to WW3. Sounds like we're really being kept together well.

When you can open your eyes and realize that we were in a better place, 4 years ago as a country we can have a conversation. There is no possible way you can look around at this country and say our cities, schools, and economy are better now than they were when Trump was in office. Absolutely no way other than willful ignorance. I'll be the first to admit, that Trump was not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but this clown show walking our country to the very edge of no turning back does not care about you or your family.

I think you're confusing what you're being fed 24/7 from conservative media with "reality". Spoiler alert: There will never be a time when we have a Dem president that you won't be told continuously that the country is on the verge of Armageddon.
jkpackfan
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Can you do it?l

Absolutely not on either side
jkpackfan
SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

I think you're confusing what you're being fed 24/7 from conservative media with "reality". Spoiler alert: There will never be a time when we have a Dem president that you won't be told continuously that the country is on the verge of Armageddon.
Dude it is absolutely no different from when a Republican is in office…cnn, msnbc, etc are relentless and I'm not just talking about Trump, they were the same exact way with Bush who I personally wasn't a fan of but…
SmaptyWolf
jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Dude it is absolutely no different from when a Republican is in office…cnn, msnbc, etc are relentless and I'm not just talking about Trump, they were the same exact way with Bush who I personally wasn't a fan of but…

To be fair, W was a total dunce and Trump is literarily the worst human on the planet. I'm excited to see who you guys rally behind next. Given the trendline, my money is on a mentally ill weasel living in a poison ivy bush.
jkpackfan
SmaptyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

To be fair, W was a total dunce and Trump is literarily the worst human on the planet. I'm excited to see who you guys rally behind next. Given the trendline, my money is on a mentally ill weasel living in a poison ivy bush.

Lmao hilarious coming from a guy that loves Joe Biden. No one could have a worse mental capacity than that man.
Oldsouljer
Not meaning to change the subject but wanted to share this. Theres been a lot of talk lately about which major party candidate would get hurt the worst by third party insurgents. I don't know the answer to that but I was shocked to hear two fairly conservative members of my household say at lunch today, that they were seriously considering voting for Kennedy.
packgrad
Republicans would be hurt worse by a third party candidate. Democrats are sheep. They will do as told. That's why they vote for a guy that is mentally deficient. Also why their TDS is so rampant.
packgrad
jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

jkpackfan said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

Lmao hilarious coming from a guy that loves Joe Biden. No one could have a worse mental capacity than that man.

"Worst human on the planet". lol. But he doesn't have TDS....

That clown will vote for whomever the democrat party tell him to vote for. Just like they did/do with Biden. He's a good sheep.
packofwolves
Oldsouljer said:

Not meaning to change the subject but wanted to share this. Theres been a lot of talk lately about which major party candidate would get hurt the worst by third party insurgents. I don't know the answer to that but I was shocked to hear two fairly conservative members of my household say at lunch today, that they were seriously considering voting for Kennedy.

Voting 3rd party is meaningless because a 3rd party won't win. You could save yourself the hassle and just not vote. But don't b*t*h about whoever wins.
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

Mollie is completely right!
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Jtbridges317
SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

That's it? I waited for that response? You just gonna ignore how bad our cities, schools, and economy are? Putting your head in the dirt is great tactic.
SmaptyWolf
Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Jtbridges317 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Thanks.

That's it? I waited for that response? You just gonna ignore how bad our cities, schools, and economy are? Putting your head in the dirt is great tactic.

By almost every metric that we measure our economy is doing better right now than it has in years... I'm sure they forgot to mention that on OANN. The pandemic created an inflation train wreck for the entire planet, but since then U.S. inflation has dropped like a rock while employment has skyrocketed, the absolute best case scenario... if Trump were in office you'd have carved his face on Mt Rushmore by now.

That's why Trump is desperately trying to make immigration THE campaign issue. They can't run on the economy anymore.

Anyway, our cities are fine... despite the fan fiction crime is actually dropping. And guess what? Schools are a local issue! If your schools suck then it's your own fault.
Oldsouljer
packofwolves said:

Oldsouljer said:

Voting 3rd party is meaningless because a 3rd party won't win. You could save yourself the hassle and just not vote. But don't b*t*h about whoever wins.
That which is obvious to you is not necessarily in the minds of many when they go to vote. Ross Perot didn't win either, but if Kennedy picked up Perot's vote margin, it's possible that he could peel off a state of two, possibly throwing the election into Congress.
Werewolf
Nevada primary is a caucus. The event two days prior was a scam event by the Party establishment hoping to discourage participation in the caucus. Uniparty exists.....can we see it yet?

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Werewolf
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
could be surprise VP for Trump...not named Tucker . ;-)
ncsualum05
I'm seeing all this break about Biden and the report regarding him being an elderly man who can't think anymore and therefore can't be punished for his crimes. I believe this is the beginning of the next step from the democrat/ gov't/ deep state machine. Things are going so badly in the polls, they can't get Trump's name thrown off ballots, they can't seem to convict him of anything or throw him in jail. So all of this crap is failing along with Joe's mind. It appears at this pace a Trump presidency is imminent.

So it's time to change horses and put a new clown out front. Someone that can drive out the democrat vote and excite the left again. I think now the mainstream media will throw Biden under and probably by the spring he will be forced to withdraw from the election. Possibly forced out of office but I don't know if they want to go that far b/c Kamala is just as embarrassing. Ideally they'd want to do this around convention time but I don't think they can afford to wait that long now. The question is who will be trotted out there as the next puppet... and will they really be able to fool a majority of American voters with all the charades at this point?
Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

I'm seeing all this break about Biden and the report regarding him being an elderly man who can't think anymore and therefore can't be punished for his crimes. I believe this is the beginning of the next step from the democrat/ gov't/ deep state machine. Things are going so badly in the polls, they can't get Trump's name thrown off ballots, they can't seem to convict him of anything or throw him in jail. So all of this crap is failing along with Joe's mind. It appears at this pace a Trump presidency is imminent.

So it's time to change horses and put a new clown out front. Someone that can drive out the democrat vote and excite the left again. I think now the mainstream media will throw Biden under and probably by the spring he will be forced to withdraw from the election. Possibly forced out of office but I don't know if they want to go that far b/c Kamala is just as embarrassing. Ideally they'd want to do this around convention time but I don't think they can afford to wait that long now. The question is who will be trotted out there as the next puppet... and will they really be able to fool a majority of American voters with all the charades at this point?

Biden wasn't charged because Hur knew he couldn't clear the bar to prove willful intent and because Biden fully cooperated.

No matter how forgetful Biden is, he would have been charged if Hur felt he acted with gross negligence, malice, and/or if he obstructed and didn't cooperate.

You don't not charge a criminal defendant because they forget things. That's ridiculous. Whether they're lying or not, every defendant on the planet says they "don't remember" key aspects of a case; if that kept prosecutors from pursuing charges no prosecutor would ever charge anybody with anything.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.