2024 Elections

56,477 Views | 1124 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So one of groper Joe's ads running on YouTube right now is alleging that "repealing the Affordable Care Act will cause health care costs to go up".

Of course, as with EVERYTHING that the communist Leftist Democrats say, this is 100% a lie.

The truth is that almost immediately after Obamacare was passed and implemented, health insurance premiums SKYROCKETED UP in price, in many cases doubling and tripling within just a few months. Do the communist DemonRats really think we've already forgot about that?

Health care was must cheaper when the government was not involved. Everything is cheaper and runs more efficiently when the government is not involved.
Wufskins
I remember in the 2018 midterms the Pubs got slaughtered cuz they ran on repealing Obamacare.
GuerrillaPack
Wufskins said:

I remember in the 2018 midterms the Pubs got slaughtered cuz they ran on repealing Obamacare.
Revisionist history.

You like paying 3 times higher insurance premiums because Obamacare jacked up the prices?
Wufskins
GuerrillaPack said:

Wufskins said:

Revisionist history.

You like paying 3 times higher insurance premiums because Obamacare jacked up the prices?

Keep thinking Republicans should run on appealing the ACA. Ranks up there with full abortion bans.
Wufskins
https://www.kff.org/affordable-care-act/poll-finding/5-charts-about-public-opinion-on-the-affordable-care-act/#:~:text=The%20February%202024%20Health%20Tracking,negative%20opinion%20of%20the%20law.
GuerrillaPack
Wufskins said:

Keep thinking Republicans should run on appealing the ACA. Ranks up there with full abortion bans.
You actually think that the fake "polls" put out by the far Left communist Lamestream media are accurate and truthful??

lmfao
ncsupack1
I'm confused now, so now don't believe the polls? Just a couple of days ago, I poster posted polls....you folks are something around here....
Wufskins
GuerrillaPack said:

Wufskins said:

You think I actually believe the fake "polls" put out by the far Left communist Lamestream media??

lmfao

Believe what you will. Results show the House flipped to the Dems in 2018 because Trump and the Republicans tried and kept yapping about ending Obamacare. And how many republicans are running on repealing it now? One big dummy, and he's been promising a health plan in two weeks for quite some time now.
BBW12OG
All day... every day..... packskins has ZERO life......

hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

I'm confused now, so now don't believe the polls? Just a couple of days ago, I poster posted polls....you folks are something around here....
We're back to not trusting polls!
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
ncsupack1
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

We're back to not trusting polls!
Okay, thanks....LOL
caryking
Wufskins said:

Actually, Trump couldn't get the establishment Republicans to come up with a replacement bill, like most of them campaigned on. That was between 2016 and 2018. I think you may have your timeline off…
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Actually, Trump couldn't get the establishment Republicans to come up with a replacement bill, like most of them campaigned on. That was between 2016 and 2018. I think you may have your timeline off…

Timeline not off. He tried to repeal it and the art of the deal guy couldn't get it done. Nevermind he didn't have a plan for replacing it if he was successful in his campaign promise of repealing it. Nov 2018 came around and the Pubs lost the House due in large part to their efforts to repeal the ACA.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/7/18070152/midterm-elections-2018-results-trump-obamacare-repeal

Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Polls are owned and/or operated by the same groups of people that own the 5-6 global media conglomerates, own 95-99% of the fact checker sites, own and control most all of the central banks (outside of Putin/Russia) own 50-75% of the entertainment industry, own 75-80% of your elected federal politicians and control the digital voting systems of Dominion and Smartmatic. Your entire global/political existence is a big fat lie of a narrative.

This is being sorted out and when the mountain crumbles right before our eyes you'd better hang on tight. It will be a burn-it-all-down series of events.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Polls are owned and/or operated by the same groups of people that own the 5-6 global media conglomerates, own 95-99% of the fact checker sites, own and control most all of the central banks (outside of Putin/Russia) own 50-75% of the entertainment industry, own 75-80% of your elected federal politicians and control the digital voting systems of Dominion and Smartmatic. Your entire global/political existence is a big fat lie of a narrative.

This is being sorted out and when the mountain crumbles right before our eyes you'd better hang on tight. It will be a burn-it-all-down series of events.

So don't believe any polls good or bad, depending on who the pole favors? FYI, I don't and have never really put much stock in polls.
Werewolf
no. I believe nothing from globalist controlled anything......and they control essentially all information......ie the virus and jabs.

HOW CAN ANYONE IN THE RIGHT MINDS TRUST A DAMN THING COMING FROM THE CORPORATE MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA, OUR FEDERAL GOVT, BIG PHARMA, ETC.

- FACT CHECKER SITES ARE OWNED AND CONTROLLED BY THESE GROUPS
- POLITICIANS ARE OWNED/CONTROLLED BY THESE GROUPS
- BIG PHARMA IS OWNED/CONTROLLED BY THESE GROUPS
- MOCKINGBIRD MEDIA IS OWNED/CONTROLLED BY THESE GROUPS
- MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX IS OWNED BY THESE GROUPS
- WEF IS CONTROLLED BY THESE GROUPS
- WHO IS CONTROLLED BY THESE GROUPS
- CENTRAL BANKS ARE OWNED/CONTROLLED BY THESE BANKS (ALL BUT RUSSIA'S -- HINT HINT)

If a man/woman cannot connect the dots of the well orchestrated plandemic-scamdemic .......then they cannot connect the dots of all the lies and false narratives of these other aspects of our existence.

These groups wish to depopulate the globe to less than 1 billion...........folks better wise up. We can squash these people in a matter of days if we come together with the truth.

No debate, please.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Timeline not off. He tried to repeal it and the art of the deal guy couldn't get it done. Nevermind he didn't have a plan for replacing it if he was successful in his campaign promise of repealing it. Nov 2018 came around and the Pubs lost the House due in large part to their efforts to repeal the ACA.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/11/7/18070152/midterm-elections-2018-results-trump-obamacare-repeal
Interesting enough… Repealing and replacing Obamacare was a part of the platform in 2016. I didn't review that Vox article; however, not doing things was a major blow for Republicans. Personally, I think most Republicans are hacks. Unfortunately, for the country, they are less hacks than Democrats.

Edit: I skimmed the article and don't find it a very compelling narrative.
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

They promised that in 2016 and totally broke that promise which is why they got shown the door in 2018.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

They promised that in 2016 and totally broke that promise which is why they got shown the door in 2018.
Because the RINOs that have dominated the Republican Party are controlled by the same groups that control the Democrats. It's been a shell game for the American population by these pawns... #UNIPARTY controlled by an elite establishment is our problem.
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Interesting enough… Repealing and replacing Obamacare was a part of the platform in 2016. I didn't review that Vox article; however, not doing things was a major blow for Republicans. Personally, I think most Republicans are hacks. Unfortunately, for the country, they are less hacks than Democrats.

What was less compelling? Pubs ran on appeal/replace in 2016. They failed to deliver. Then when the Dems ran on the pubs will take away Obamacare, they took the House in 3018 midterms. 2020 had little to no discussion about repealing Obamacare from Republican candidates. Even less in 2022. Have you seen a political ad in NC/Wake Co bring up repealing Obamacare?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

What was less compelling? Pubs ran on appeal/replace in 2016. They failed to deliver. Then when the Dems ran on the pubs will take away Obamacare, they took the House in 3018 midterms. 2020 had little to no discussion about repealing Obamacare from Republican candidates. Even less in 2022. Have you seen a political ad in NC/Wake Co bring up repealing Obamacare?
Already cheating.......

Let's talk about how the lefties want to take over Federal Elections.

I'll change the subject ilke packskins.
Wufskins
You got me. 2018. Care to discuss?
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

So, Trump and Republicans ran on repeal and replace in 2016, and won. They didn't and now everyone wants to keep it. Yea, i don't buy that…
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

So, Trump and Republicans ran on repeal and replace in 2016, and won. They didn't and now everyone wants to keep it. Yea, i don't buy that…

Of all the ads this past primary season, how many times did Daughtry or Knott mention repealing Obamacare? Zero. Because Republicans no longer campaign on that promise because it doesn't resonate anymore. NC recently expanded Medicaid (a hallmark of the ACA) after years of refusing to do so. Red states, blue states like Obamacare as seen in nearly 6 in 10 Americans approve of the legislation. In 2016 you didn't have that same approval, that's why repeal and replace was an effective campaign strategy. By 2018 it no longer was as the House flipped back to the Dems over fears of doing away with Obamacare.
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

Of all the ads this past primary season, how many times did Daughtry or Knott mention repealing Obamacare? Zero. Because Republicans no longer campaign on that promise because it doesn't resonate anymore. NC recently expanded Medicaid (a hallmark of the ACA) after years of refusing to do so. Red states, blue states like Obamacare as seen in nearly 6 in 10 Americans approve of the legislation. In 2016 you didn't have that same approval, that's why repeal and replace was an effective campaign strategy. By 2018 it no longer was as the House flipped back to the Dems over fears of doing away with Obamacare.

Dude...... you just make stuff up don't you?

You need to seek help.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

I agree! No one is campaigning on Obamacare. Once they repealed the mandate, they moved on. I think it's a shame!
Wufskins
BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

You need to seek help.

What did I make up?
BBW12OG
Wufskins said:

BBW12OG said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

You need to seek help.

What did I make up?
I'll answer your question when you answer the ones I posted. I answered you and proved you wrong. You have ignored it like you always do.

Seek help. People can help you.
Oldsouljer
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

It passed the general assembly for the simple reason that the hospital lobby and their deep pockets wanted it, and the *****s of both parties in the GA wanted their cash. And now we NC taxpayers get the bill.
Werewolf
Let's track which politicians support VOTER ID and identify which ones don't.

Do the #Sieves, #Nappys, #Gobblers, and the #Foreskins want to see VOTER ID for only American citizens to vote?

Werewolf
#SIeve, the only way your guy can win in 2024 is to be able to cheat again.

Werewolf
Wufskins
Oldsouljer said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

Wufskins said:

It passed the general assembly for the simple reason that the hospital lobby and their deep pockets wanted it, and the *****s of both parties in the GA wanted their cash. And now we NC taxpayers get the bill.

Well to be fair, the GOP holds a super majority in the GA. Also, are we on the hook or is the federal government? I thought expansion of Medicaid meant the federal government would pay 95+% of the expansion. And the resistance in expanding all these years was the federal gov would leave NC with the bill.
Werewolf
It has been amusing to observe the tactics of the Marxists on this site when it comes to this topic.

[url=https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts][/url]Donald J. Trump Posts From His Truth Social

[url=https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts][/url]
[url=https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts][/url]@TrumpDailyPosts
[url=https://twitter.com/TrumpDailyPosts][/url]
Former Vice President (thank you President Trump!) Mike Pence has been doing a lot of talking about Abortion lately. He never felt I would be able to kill Roe v Wade and bring it back to the States where, according to all legal scholars, it belongs. He started at no abortion for any reason, and then allowing abortions for up to 6 weeks, then up to 15 weeks, and then, who knows? But it doesn't matter because the Radical Left Democrats will never approve anything on this issue, and Republicans don't have anywhere close to the number of Senators necessary to make it matter. Mike has been getting very bad advice from Mark Long, & others. That's why he's polling at 1%. With better advice, he would be polling at a solid 2%, and maybe even more!!!

Everyone must ask Democrats if they would allow abortions in the 7th, 8th, or 9th month, or allow the execution of a baby after birth, as was suggested by the former Democrat Governor of Virginia. They are the Radicals, not the Republicans!

Donald Trump Truth Social 01:40 AM EST 04/10/24
Bockwinkle
The Return of the King

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.