2024 Elections

192,079 Views | 2826 Replies | Last: 10 hrs ago by Werewolf
Gulfstream4
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Biden can't run on his record. All he can do is TDS and hope the low information democrat voter laps it up.
packgrad
Yep

TheStorm
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Biden can't run on his record. All he can do is TDS and hope the low information democrat voter laps it up.
That's the only way they can get portions of their "coalition of misfits" out to vote... they have nothing else to move the needle except Trump.
Werewolf
Poking #daSieve is fun...... #daSieve, you still mowing the lawn? #Sieve, #85-15.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Wufpack17
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

I still don't know how he's "existential threat to democracy"?

He already lost an election and moved out of the white house once before.

Not agreeing with results doesn't make someone a threat to democracy.
Wufpack17
Werewolf said:

Poking #daSieve is fun...... #daSieve, you still mowing the lawn? #Sieve, #85-15.

It is hard to convince the common American citizen that the economy is doing well when their grocery bills are 50 bucks more than they were before he took over. The cost of everything is higher and that happened under Biden. They simply botched the post Covid recovery.

It won't get better under Biden.
Wufpack17
The only thing the Dems seem to be running on is abortion.

Frankly, that doesn't make the world go around. Money in your pocket is what people care about most.
wolf5
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Trump definitely needs to pick Vance now. They'll definitely try to kill him again if Rubio, who I like, is the choice.
They?

Yeah, "they."

"Bullied 2A-loving Republicans that have failed to launch from their parents' basement" are a clear and present danger to a Trump/Rubio ticket, obviously.

Nah, snowflake lefties that continue to propagate lies. You all continue to be exactly what you accuse the right of.

And he was one of you cheating Dems who registered Republican so he could vote for Hailey. Part of why you're in the mess you're in now. You didn't even primary the dementia ridden old man so your cheating fellow Dems could register Republican and vote against Trump. TDS

You're still talking one person who tried to assassinate Trump. This "they" stuff is what started us down this slippery slope. WE The People. There aren't sides here, there aren't two Americas. My church isn't 100% MAGA but we all still prayed for the victims and Trump yesterday.

Be normal people, even on line, and the reasons outside

of mental instability for this shooter goes away.

Tell the folks in the media who have constantly called Trump Hitler that. There is a start. They have done a good job of the side thing.

What is the most resounding, lingering barb Pubs like to throw at Dems when discussing the left's distaste for Trump? It's a mocking "Mean Tweets..." right?

We need to all first agree that words do matter. They matter in the MSM. They matter on social. They matter in person. And they damn sure matter coming from the President.

If you're going assert that Trump should not be compared to Hitler by the media, then leaders like Trump should not use immigration rhetoric that in any way evokes Hitler, and they shouldn't tell their Defense Secretary clownish **** like "Hitler did some good things..."

Need I remind you, JD Vance himself likened Trump to Hitler, years ago. Why? What tendencies of Trump made him say that?

The left has to be better at its use of hyperbole, especially with Trump, but Trump and others have a responsibility to speak and act in ways that are befitting their stature and influence. If nobody gets a free pass, then that includes everybody, from the top down.

If we're going to both-sides this to bring down the temperature, the President of the US; the down-ballot politicians on both sides of the aisle; the media; and each of us (including and especially on social media) have a responsibility to understand that our words do matter and we need to speak and act accordingly.

Agree that the volume needs to be turned down by all sides. I was just showing a small example of how the media has covered Trump since day one. Is Trump completely innocent, no. He could do better as well.

Lol, "do better"? Basically every conservative I know always says "I don't like what Trump says, but I like his policies!". What does that mean exactly?

From Day 1 Trump's genius was to capture EVERY news cycle by saying something completely awful, and then saying something even more awful the next day while everyone was busy reacting to the last thing. He's completely replaced what used to be halfway civilized political discourse with offers to pay his crowd's legal bills if they beat up protesters.

You have to seriously squint hard to find a "both sides" here. Trump is the guy who pinches your arm, and then points at you when you yell at him. He has more than begged for any vitriol that's ever been aimed at him. It's his lifeblood.

To act like Trump isn't a MAJOR reason why our politics is so broken at the moment is a clear indication that you're completely lost in a right wing rabbit hole.
I'm not lost at all. I know the last few weeks have been hard on ya.

Just sayin, this is the devils bargain that you guys made. Ignore that Trump is completely unfit for office in exchange for conservative policies you like.

I guess you didn't think there would be any cost to that "ends justify the means" crap? And now your bawling about the political climate? Yeah, ok.

Bunch of snowflakes right!?
ncsupack1
wolf5 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Trump definitely needs to pick Vance now. They'll definitely try to kill him again if Rubio, who I like, is the choice.
They?

Yeah, "they."

"Bullied 2A-loving Republicans that have failed to launch from their parents' basement" are a clear and present danger to a Trump/Rubio ticket, obviously.

Nah, snowflake lefties that continue to propagate lies. You all continue to be exactly what you accuse the right of.

And he was one of you cheating Dems who registered Republican so he could vote for Hailey. Part of why you're in the mess you're in now. You didn't even primary the dementia ridden old man so your cheating fellow Dems could register Republican and vote against Trump. TDS

You're still talking one person who tried to assassinate Trump. This "they" stuff is what started us down this slippery slope. WE The People. There aren't sides here, there aren't two Americas. My church isn't 100% MAGA but we all still prayed for the victims and Trump yesterday.

Tell the folks in the media who have constantly called Trump Hitler that. There is a start. They have done a good job of the side thing.

What is the most resounding, lingering barb Pubs like to throw at Dems when discussing the left's distaste for Trump? It's a mocking "Mean Tweets..." right?

We need to all first agree that words do matter. They matter in the MSM. They matter on social. They matter in person. And they damn sure matter coming from the President.

If you're going assert that Trump should not be compared to Hitler by the media, then leaders like Trump should not use immigration rhetoric that in any way evokes Hitler, and they shouldn't tell their Defense Secretary clownish **** like "Hitler did some good things..."

Need I remind you, JD Vance himself likened Trump to Hitler, years ago. Why? What tendencies of Trump made him say that?

The left has to be better at its use of hyperbole, especially with Trump, but Trump and others have a responsibility to speak and act in ways that are befitting their stature and influence. If nobody gets a free pass, then that includes everybody, from the top down.

If we're going to both-sides this to bring down the temperature, the President of the US; the down-ballot politicians on both sides of the aisle; the media; and each of us (including and especially on social media) have a responsibility to understand that our words do matter and we need to speak and act accordingly.

Agree that the volume needs to be turned down by all sides. I was just showing a small example of how the media has covered Trump since day one. Is Trump completely innocent, no. He could do better as well.

Lol, "do better"? Basically every conservative I know always says "I don't like what Trump says, but I like his policies!". What does that mean exactly?

From Day 1 Trump's genius was to capture EVERY news cycle by saying something completely awful, and then saying something even more awful the next day while everyone was busy reacting to the last thing. He's completely replaced what used to be halfway civilized political discourse with offers to pay his crowd's legal bills if they beat up protesters.

You have to seriously squint hard to find a "both sides" here. Trump is the guy who pinches your arm, and then points at you when you yell at him. He has more than begged for any vitriol that's ever been aimed at him. It's his lifeblood.

To act like Trump isn't a MAJOR reason why our politics is so broken at the moment is a clear indication that you're completely lost in a right wing rabbit hole.

Just sayin, this is the devils bargain that you guys made. Ignore that Trump is completely unfit for office in exchange for conservative policies you like.

I guess you didn't think there would be any cost to that "ends justify the means" crap? And now your bawling about the political climate? Yeah, ok.

You have an interesting post history. Also great response.
Werewolf
wolf5 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

They?

Yeah, "they."

You figuring things out, huh? I call it a Freudian slip.
Gulfstream4
Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Got to keep the low information voters on board?
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

We can give the low information voter thing a rest.

Trump gets crushed at the polls if not for low information voters that are the cornerstone of his base. His ability to cleave away from the Democratic Party non-college-educated white voters has been more consequential to his electoral success than any other demographic, and it's not even close.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Trump gets crushed at the polls if not for low information voters that are the cornerstone of his base. His ability to cleave away from the Democratic Party non-college-educated white voters has been more consequential to his electoral success than any other demographic, and it's not even close.

"Non-college-educated" does not necessarily mean low information. I understand how the typical smug liberal looks down on others. Har-har.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Bidens campaign is entirely based on making people believe that Trump is Hitler.

Because most people don't know anything about Hitler.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

"Non-college-educated" does not necessarily mean low information. I understand how the typical smug liberal looks down on others. Har-har.

That's so obvious you don't even need to point it out.

Not all non-educated voters are low information voters. But low info voters correlate very strongly with education level, as does news consumption.

But you know that already.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Not all non-educated voters are low information voters. But low info voters correlate very strongly with education level, as does news consumption.

So obviously obvious that you had to back pedal.
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Bidens campaign is entirely based on making people believe that Trump is Hitler.

No it's not, but that's fun for you to say so you'll say it anyway.

He also talks quite a bit about his economic successes, reproductive rights, green energy, healthcare, and education.

And yes, there is a sizable portion of this country and of the rest of the free world that thinks Trump trying to overturn the election had potentially dire consequences. Biden will absolutely lean into that message, as he should.

The only people that are confused about that are people that for whatever reason downplay the seriousness of Trump's electoral conduct and January 6.
packgrad
Love how the left call it reproductive rights. More like reproductive wrongs. You want to kill babies. Run on that. Sounds like a winner. And green energy. That's going wonderfully. And education also. The indoctrination in Ivy League schools has been put on display the last year or so. Also all of your fellow lefties that are college and lower school teachers that have been going online crying that the shooter "missed". Yeah, focus on Biden and what he's done to education too.

Democrats have it figured out.

Oh and also keep mocking Christianity.
Bockwinkle
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

And boy are the regressives pissed. Can't promise poor people welfare for votes anymore.
Werewolf
Exactly! I'd give the edge to the uneducated blue collar worker in common sense and discernment. Of course, the blue collar medium househd income families are the ones being decimated by Bidenomics too
flylike44
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

Ask one of these clowns screaming "FASCIST" what the definition of fascism is. Do it in person so they can't google the definition. Watch their eyes glaze over as they start stammering.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

Exactly! I'd give the edge to the uneducated blue collar worker in common sense and discernment. Of course, the blue collar medium househd income families are the ones being decimated by Bidenomics too

Oh, is that what you guys call the transparent disinformation you barf on here 24/7? Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.
Bockwinkle
Speaking of disinformation:

Crybullies gonna cry.
packgrad
I know Democrats have given up and are leaving Biden in to take the L, but this is the guy that was their back up plan. California governor Gavin Newsome. Democrats need a reckoning.

Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

I know Democrats have given up and are leaving Biden in to take the L, but this is the guy that was their back up plan. California governor Gavin Newsome. Democrats need a reckoning.

Democrats are hell bent to destroy an entire generation of Americans.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

It's stuff like this, and one of may reasons that Newsom doesn't scare me on a national level. The man, lives in a bubble.
flylike44
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/16/biden-supreme-court-reforms/#

Dictator? Threat to democracy? Biden wants term limits for SCOTUS but hasn't stepped away from the teats of the taxpayers in DECADES?

LOL

In the words of Salmon P Chase and probably Joe's advisors…

"Mr. President, I approve of the proclamation, but I question the expediency of its issue at this juncture. The depression of the public mind, consequent upon our repeated reverses, is so great that I fear the effect of so important a step. It may be viewed as the last measure of an exhausted government, a cry for help..… it would be considered our last shriek on the retreat."

This won't end for Biden the way it ended for Lincoln re: The Emancipation Prclomation. He's desperate.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Werewolf said:

Oh, is that what you guys call the transparent disinformation you barf on here 24/7? Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.
and you are one of the 1 percenters.......get your new jab and SFU.
packgrad
More toning down the rhetoric.

Wufpack17
packgrad said:

More toning down the rhetoric.

He could have done that before.

Biden admin is desperate to the point that they will say anything to win.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

He also talks quite a bit about his economic successes, reproductive rights, green energy, healthcare, and education.

And yes, there is a sizable portion of this country and of the rest of the free world that thinks Trump trying to overturn the election had potentially dire consequences. Biden will absolutely lean into that message, as he should.

The only people that are confused about that are people that for whatever reason downplay the seriousness of Trump's electoral conduct and January 6.

I see another person falling for the left wing conspiracies
caryking
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

You can say the same about highly educated people…. Typically, they are the most low information voter, as far as I'm concerned…
Oldsouljer
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

I see another person falling for the left wing conspiracies
Maybe we could stage an intervention?
Wufpack17
caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

More toning it down.

You can say the same about highly educated people…. Typically, they are the most low information voter, as far as I'm concerned…

I have no idea what a college education has to do with intelligence. Hell, I'd argue anyone wasting resources on most of these college degrees, aren't very intelligent. But hey, they have a diploma!
Wufpack17
The "Trump wants to arrest his political opponents", is quite comical, considering what's transpired.

The left can't see the forest for the trees.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.