2024 Elections

56,081 Views | 1110 Replies | Last: 20 hrs ago by Oldsouljer
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sieve's utopia continues in Chicago.

#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/oh-no-big-deal-just-a-survey-showing-haley-beating-biden-58-percent-to-42-percent/
If Haley were the nominee the dems would definitely run Gavin and you guys would all be fawning over him.
hokiewolf
jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/oh-no-big-deal-just-a-survey-showing-haley-beating-biden-58-percent-to-42-percent/
If Haley were the nominee the dems would definitely run Gavin and you guys would all be fawning over him.
Gavin Newsome has no chance of winning.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
Werewolf
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Maybe a win in California. Agree, so many issues for Newsome..
caryking
hokiewolf said:

So what…. She has to win the primary first! She has a lot of work to do…
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
caryking
hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

The potential path for Haley is Trump gets convicted criminally of one or more charges in coming months and non-worshipers bail.

I think it's fairly unlikely Trump's trials will impact his electoral chances much - either he'll find a way to drag out the process until he can stop it once he gets elected, or he'll get convicted but still get narrowly elected because worshipers are gonna worship.

But regardless she's staying in for two reasons - the slim chance a conviction creates a real opening but also so that she can position herself as a party leader post-Trump. Now in 28 she can rightfully claim she had the character and gumption in 24 to not lick Trump's boots to the detriment of her party and the country.
packgrad
Hailey only being supported by those that are fine with the fascist approach of today's far left government is reason enough for her never to be considered again. She stands no chance in 2028.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

The potential path for Haley is Trump gets convicted criminally of one or more charges in coming months and non-worshipers bail.

I think it's fairly unlikely Trump's trials will impact his electoral chances much - either he'll find a way to drag out the process until he can stop it once he gets elected, or he'll get convicted but still get narrowly elected because worshipers are gonna worship.

But regardless she's staying in for two reasons - the slim chance a conviction creates a real opening but also so that she can position herself as a party leader post-Trump. Now in 28 she can rightfully claim she had the character and gumption in 24 to not lick Trump's boots to the detriment of her party and the country.
Haley will never win the Republican Nomination. The GOP knows she will never bring out the votes to win a general election. As much as you all hate it, MAGA is the GOP!!

So, sit back, hold your nose, and vote for Trump! It's the only way to slow down this massive degradation of our society!!

Joe Biden
caryking
packgrad said:

Hailey only being supported by those that are fine with the fascist approach of today's far left government is reason enough for her never to be considered again. She stands no chance in 2028.
I agree 100%! Listen, in 2028, we will need a new person to lead the party. Right now, I'm a Vivek person. Actually, Vivek is my choice for VP! In order to set him up, for 2028. Outside of that, I like Kristie Noem, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and very few others. Actually, JD Vance and Byron Donalds are strong candidates..

Joe Biden
packgrad
Gavin Newsom saying it out loud.

packofwolves
caryking said:

packgrad said:

I agree 100%! Listen, in 2028, we will need a new person to lead the party. Right now, I'm a Vivek person. Actually, Vivek is my choice for VP! In order to set him up, for 2028. Outside of that, I like Kristie Noem, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, and very few others. Actually, JD Vance and Byron Donalds are strong candidates..

I hope it's not Vivek. I don't see him helping with Independent voters. Personally I found him obnoxious in the debates. The right VP pick is critical for Trump.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

I hope it's not Vivek. I don't see him helping with Independent voters. Personally I found him obnoxious in the debates. The right VP pick is critical for Trump.

Vivek has all of Trump's smarm and bombast without any of his appeal. He comes off like a petulant brat.

Hard to imagine him appealing to enough moderates and independents for Pubs to put their trust in him in 28.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Vivek has all of Trump's smarm and bombast without any of his appeal. He comes off like a petulant brat.

Hard to imagine him appealing to enough moderates and independents for Pubs to put their trust in him in 28.
it's hard to find someone who knows less about running government than Trump, but Vivek out Trumps Trump
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
packgrad
Defend Biden at all costs.

Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

it's hard to find someone who knows less about running government than Trump, but Vivek out Trumps Trump

Those on the far left rightfully get accused of sometimes being race hustlers.

Trump and his acolytes like Vivek are way more interested in anger hustling than governing.

That plays well on the campaign trail, but is suboptimal to say the least for the next 4 to 8 years on Capitol Hill.
DrummerboyWolf
This is a perfect description of all those on here who have TDS.

https://rumble.com/v4fdfwu-im-dillon-hilarious-rant-about-ny-trump-trial-.html

packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Gotta throw the bs flag. Trump can run the government.
Werewolf
SmaptyWolf
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Gotta throw the bs flag. Trump can run the government.

Uh huh. It's funny, for all the bawling about Biden's age, every report from Biden's associates atm is the same: he's engaged, knowledgeable, lucid, and in charge.

On the other hand, we've heard an endless stream of reports from Donald Trump's associates about behavior when he was in office, and they were also all the same: he watches a lot of TV, can't be bothered to do any reading, flies off the handle routinely, and lacks understanding of even simple issues. This comes from Republican loyalists who worked directly with him. Adjectives include:
  • unhinged, idiot, off the rails (John Kelly)
  • has the understanding of a fifth grader (Jim Mattis)
  • racist, misogynist and bigot (Omarosa Manigault Newman)
  • dumb as **** (Gary Cohn)
  • dope, intelligence of a kindergartner (H.R. McMaster)
  • wholly unfit to be in office, the most divisive president in history (Cassidy Hutchinson)
  • idiot (Steve Mnuchin and Reince Priebus)
  • like an 11-year-old-child (Steve Bannon)
  • moron (Rex Tillerson)
  • detached from reality, shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office (Bill Barr)
  • ****ing liar (John Dowd)
  • threatens our democracy (Mark Esper)
  • laughing fool (John Bolton)
  • failed at being the president (Mick Mulvaney)
  • utter disgrace (Tom Bossert)
  • racist, conman, cheat (Michael Cohen)
  • wholly unfit to hold office ever again (Sarah Matthews)
  • has never cared about America, its citizens, its future or anything but himself (Ty Cobb)
  • shown time and time again that he's willing to put his political ambitions ahead of what's best for the country (Alyssa Farah Griffin)
  • doing great and irreparable harm to my country (Gen. Mark Milley)
  • undermine[d] a peaceful transition in accordance with our Constitution (Gen. Joseph Dunford)
  • threat to democracy (Miles Taylor)
  • very little understanding of what it means to be in the military (Richard Spencer)
  • off the rails, crazy, nihilistic (Anthony Scaramucci)
  • cares about no one but himself (Stephanie Grisham)
  • absolutely failed (Elizabeth Neumann)
  • flat-out disregard for human life (Olivia Troye)
  • has no principles. None. None. (Maryanne Berry Trump)
  • ****ing maniac (Mary Trump).

Lol, so yeah.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Spoken by a person that loves the big government Republican cabal…

Joe Biden
Civilized
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Spoken by a person that loves the big government Republican cabal…

Wait, Hokie loves big gub'mint?
Civilized
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

Haley will never win the Republican Nomination. The GOP knows she will never bring out the votes to win a general election. As much as you all hate it, MAGA is the GOP!!

So, sit back, hold your nose, and vote for Trump! It's the only way to slow down this massive degradation of our society!!

MAGA is the GOP as evidenced by what?

MAGA Pubs got trounced in 18, 20, 22, and 23. The only MAGA candidate that's got electoral appeal is the guy currently holding the party hostage. Good luck to Vivek and DeSantis and other Trump acolytes garnering broad enough support to win a general election.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

MAGA Pubs got trounced in 18, 20, 22, and 23. The only MAGA candidate that's got electoral appeal is the guy currently holding the party hostage. Good luck to Vivek and DeSantis and other Trump acolytes garnering broad enough support to win a general election.
Yep, that good luck starts in 28. They all know it! Haley knows it as well; however, she is being funded by Dems and really is a Dem, truth be told….

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Looks like a nailbiter in SC with Democrats/Rinos pulling together to mount a challenge to the NEW REPUBLIC-an party.

packgrad
caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

Yep, that good luck starts in 28. They all know it! Haley knows it as well; however, she is being funded by Dems and really is a Dem, truth be told….

It's funny that Civ thinks his opinion matters on who has electoral appeal as a Republican. He is a propagandist. "Holding the party hostage". Lol. Seriously, what kind of brainwashed cultist says **** like that? Is Biden holding his party hostage? Is the guy that lied about being independent traumatized about Biden "holding his party hostage"? No. Just Trump. Because... we know why.

Transgenders and TDS folk are allies because they all suffer from mental illness.
Civilized
packgrad said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

It's funny that Civ thinks his opinion matters on who has electoral appeal as a Republican. He is a propagandist. "Holding the party hostage". Lol. Seriously, what kind of brainwashed cultist says **** like that? Is Biden holding his party hostage? Is the guy that lied about being independent traumatized about Biden "holding his party hostage"? No. Just Trump. Because... we know why.

Transgenders and TDS folk are allies because they all suffer from mental illness.

It's not my opinion, worshiper.

The election results the last four cycles have showed us who had electoral appeal as a Republican.
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

The election results the last four cycles have showed us who had electoral appeal as a Republican.

It is your opinion, cultist. There are cycles all the time. If you weren't so deranged, you'd know that.

You know dick about who is electorally viable this cycle for republicans. Perhaps the rest of the country is tired of cultists like you that vote for open borders and teaching 6 year olds how to use dildos.
Werewolf
#Sieve, #Nappy and #Gobbler must be proud of their 2020 BIden votes.

Werewolf
Including that POS Neil Cavuto.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

hokiewolf said:

Neither does Nikki…

It is your opinion, cultist. There are cycles all the time. If you weren't so deranged, you'd know that.

You know dick about who is electorally viable this cycle for republicans. Perhaps the rest of the country is tired of cultists like you that vote for open borders and teaching 6 year olds how to use dildos.

Apparently my TV has been hacked by the Transgender Deep State... it's saying that Trump is only winning 58% of SOUTH CAROLINA Republicans. South Carolina. The confederate capitol of MAGA. 58%.
packgrad
Wendy is crying about how much Trump steamrolled Hailey in her HOME STATE. 20+% and counting. Lol!

TDS needs to be recognized by the medical community and insurance carriers. These folks need help.

Werewolf
Results from two SC counties were suspiciously high for Haley...and likely hooked up to the internet.

packgrad
Hailey spent 16 times more than Trump in her home state and still lost by 20%.

Take the L and bow out.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.