2024 Elections

202,385 Views | 2850 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like a party. #Sieve and #Nappy, you need a plane ticket?

Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Good. The democrats have encouraged this behavior for the last 20+ years. I hope they burn down the DNC for all to see.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Good. The democrats have encouraged this behavior for the last 20+ years. I hope they burn down the DNC for all to see.

The only people that believe there are 88,000 Antifa and foreign national protesters at the DNC are the people that believe Trump's rallies are full arenas and Kamala's are her friends and family and the other 20k are AI generated radlibs.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

The only people that believe there are 88,000 Antifa and foreign national protesters at the DNC are the people that believe Trump's rallies are full arenas and Kamala's are her friends and family and the other 20k are AI generated radlibs.

All it takes is one lefty loon with a match. Burn it down.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

I don't think the loon with the match is very lefty if they're protesting the DNC.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

I don't think the loon with the match is very lefty if they're protesting the DNC.

Have you been living under a rock?
Bas2020
Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Incredible isnt it. They are as close to an ostrich as you can find in human form.

I always wondered where leftist get their "news" lol.

They are probably just now finding out that Joe Biden was enriching his family thru bogus overseas deals to the tune of 25+ million.
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Incredible isnt it. They are as close to an ostrich as you can find in human form.

They are probably just now finding out that Joe Biden was enriching his family thru bogus overseas deals to the tune of 25+ million.

Civil is a smart guy. I'm sure he understands who these protesters are but would never admit it because it shows the true hate fostered by the democrat party.

Democrats deserve the rioters they created.
Werewolf
Bas2020 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Ostriches dig holes to put their heads in them........this be the case here.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Civil is a smart guy. I'm sure he understands who these protesters are but would never admit it because it shows the true hate fostered by the democrat party.

Democrats deserve the rioters they created.
So smart he brainwashes very easily. Put him in front of CNN and MsNBC daily and you've got a useful idiot for life.
Werewolf
Maybe we can limit the non-citizen votes to 1/2 of the 15 million illegal aliens that BIden & Co have allowed in.
Gulfstream4
Werewolf said:

Maybe we can limit the non-citizen votes to 1/2 of the 15 million illegal aliens that BIden & Co have allowed in.

Absolutely
CoachCase
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely
Any American that truly supports fair elections should welcome this legislation as well as picture ID! Hope it will happen!
SmaptyWolf
CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely
Any American that truly supports fair elections should welcome this legislation as well as picture ID! Hope it will happen!

Fun fact: It's already illegal to vote if you're not a citizen. As usual House Republicans are playing games.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

Fun fact: It's already illegal to vote if you're not a citizen. As usual House Republicans are playing games.

It's also illegal to drive faster than the speed limit. It's illegal to drink under 21….etc.

Then you support this? Yes or no? Don't but Trump. Don't call anyone a racist.

Simple question. Yes or no?
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

It's also illegal to drive faster than the speed limit. It's illegal to drink under 21….etc.

Support what? Passing a law making it illegal to drive faster than the speed limit again. No, that's stupid.

They're doing this because they want to pretend that somehow illegals are voting in droves, which of course they aren't, and they figure you're too ignorant to realize that it's already illegal.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

Support what? Passing a law making it illegal to drive faster than the speed limit again. No, that's stupid.

They're doing this because they want to pretend that somehow illegals are voting in droves, which of course they aren't, and they figure you're too ignorant to realize that it's already illegal.

Define "droves"? You admit illegals are voting?
ID to vote. Yes or no?
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

ID to vote. Yes or no?

You seriously think some guy who just risked his life walking across a few countries to get here is going to risk getting deported in order to vote in some election he could probably care less about? Let alone a million of those guys? Have you ever thought about this for 5 seconds?

Anyway, believe it or not we have ways of figuring out who is voting, and the whole illegals voting thing is non-existent. Even among legal immigrants (who also aren't allowed to vote) it barely happens, and if it does it's quickly caught.

You just always need a way to pretend that Trump can't possibly lose a fair election (which is of course mentally ill), so this year we get "OMG ILLEGALS ARE VOTING". There's nothing more to it.
Werewolf
But, but, but.........it's not a scientific poll. And, of course, its New Jersey. Nationally, it's 75-25 or close.

Werewolf
We know #daNappy is voting for the Marxist ticket......how about you, #daSieve? Trump or Harris????

Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

I'm sure it'll be mostly peaceful.
SexualChocolate
I'm definitely for ID's but I like to do my own research. Believe what you want. This is not a commentary on a Presidential candidate or party.

https://www.cato.org/commentary/rights-bogus-claims-about-noncitizen-voting-fraud

https://apnews.com/article/voting-immigrants-noncitizen-trump-republicans-2024-1c65429c152c2a10514b5156eacf9ca7

Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

ID to vote. Yes or no?

You seriously think some guy who just risked his life walking across a few countries to get here is going to risk getting deported in order to vote in some election he could probably care less about? Let alone a million of those guys? Have you ever thought about this for 5 seconds?

Anyway, believe it or not we have ways of figuring out who is voting, and the whole illegals voting thing is non-existent. Even among legal immigrants (who also aren't allowed to vote) it barely happens, and if it does it's quickly caught.

You just always need a way to pretend that Trump can't possibly lose a fair election (which is of course mentally ill), so this year we get "OMG ILLEGALS ARE VOTING". There's nothing more to it.

Hear ye, hear ye! Smapty will not answer a simple question.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

ID to vote. Yes or no?

Which question didn't I answer? "Droves" means enough to actually alter the outcome of even a close election. That's not remotely happening.

Somehow our democracy survived for 150 years before most states even had a birth certificate (a 20th century thing), but sure, if it'll shut you guys up (it won't) then require ID's. Most precincts already do.

Here's a simple question: Do you support a national ID that proves citizenship, has uniform requirements nation-wide making it is easy to get, and (similar to a SS card) doesn't expire?
Bas2020
Harris Campaign caught lying yet again about depth of Walz relationship with Hitler loving Muslim Cleric

Bas2020
SmaptyWolf
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

ID to vote. Yes or no?

Which question didn't I answer? "Droves" means enough to actually alter the outcome of even a close election. That's not remotely happening.

Somehow our democracy survived for 150 years before most states even had a birth certificate (a 20th century thing), but sure, if it'll shut you guys up (it won't) then require ID's. Most precincts already do.

Here's a simple question: Do you support a national ID that proves citizenship, has uniform requirements nation-wide making it easy to get, and (similar to a SS card) doesn't expire?

Hear ye, hear ye! Gulfstream will not answer a simple question.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

ID to vote. Yes or no?

Here's a simple question: Do you support a national ID that proves citizenship, has uniform requirements nation-wide making it is easy to get, and (similar to a SS card) doesn't expire?

Apologies my friend, I missed it. I support any type of voter ID. The more the better.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

ID to vote. Yes or no?

Apologies my friend, I missed it. I support any type of voter ID. The more the better.

Awesome! Dems have been pushing for that for decades, but Republicans have always shot it down for some reason. Glad to see you've come around, let's get it done!
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

ID to vote. Yes or no?

Awesome! Dems have been pushing for that for decades, but Republicans have always shot it down for some reason. Glad to see you've come around, let's get it done!
I must have missed the GOP suing the voter ID bill here in NC
ncsupack1
Today, Governor Roy Cooper vetoed Senate Bill 824, An Act to Implement the Constitutional Amendment Requiring Photographic Identification to Vote.
Governor Cooper shared the following veto message:
"Requiring photo IDs for in-person voting is a solution in search of a problem. Instead, the real election problem is votes harvested illegally through absentee ballots, which this proposal fails to fix.
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Werewolf said:

Absolutely

ID to vote. Yes or no?

I guess this is some sort of flex for you?

I'm all for any and all voter ID as long as it's on the up and up. Don't just hand an illegal a drivers license and call that an ID.

See we are not that far apart.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Today, Governor Roy Cooper vetoed Senate Bill 824, An Act to Implement the Constitutional Amendment Requiring Photographic Identification to Vote.
"Requiring photo IDs for in-person voting is a solution in search of a problem. Instead, the real election problem is votes harvested illegally through absentee ballots, which this proposal fails to fix.
He's right that requiring photo IDs for in-person voting is a solution in search of a problem, and Republicans have only ever harped on it because they think it'll make it less likely that certain Dem groups will vote.

Anyway, what does this NC bill have to do with a national ID card?
Gulfstream4
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

He's right that requiring photo IDs for in-person voting is a solution in search of a problem, and Republicans have only ever harped on it because they think it'll make it less likely that certain Dem groups will vote.

What? Are you trying to play the race card?
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

That's not what you typed though. A ID is a ID.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.