2024 Elections

56,410 Views | 1124 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Werewolf
caryking
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Fox is a joke!!

Cary, with all due respect. Why should Trump's son and his girlfriend (and Gavin Newsome's ex-wife by the way ) need to participate in the post-debate spin room, when his father turned down the opportunity to be in the debate to start with?

I like Trump... and I like Trump, Jr. as well, but this is just stupid, borderline childish behavior on their part and it honestly makes me sick to see them acting like that... wanting to have their cake and eat it too kind of stuff... not far akin to Notre Dame wanting Stanford and Cal admitted to the ACC just as long as they don't have to join themselves.

Time for the Trump Team to grow up a little bit in my personal opinion... not like you don't have enough other distractions going on right now that you have to self-create another one.
So, others were excluded from the spin-room as well. Guess who they were? Trump supporters! Matt Gaetz, MTG, Kari Lake…

Who had the childish behavior? I think it's clear!
Should Joe Biden supporters and campaign folks also be allowed in the spin room? Because he also didn't participate in the debate.
They did allow reporters in the spin room? Do they count as Biden supporters?
On the illegal or criminal immigrants…

“they built the country, the reason our economy is growing”

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Fox is a joke!!

Cary, with all due respect. Why should Trump's son and his girlfriend (and Gavin Newsome's ex-wife by the way ) need to participate in the post-debate spin room, when his father turned down the opportunity to be in the debate to start with?

I like Trump... and I like Trump, Jr. as well, but this is just stupid, borderline childish behavior on their part and it honestly makes me sick to see them acting like that... wanting to have their cake and eat it too kind of stuff... not far akin to Notre Dame wanting Stanford and Cal admitted to the ACC just as long as they don't have to join themselves.

Time for the Trump Team to grow up a little bit in my personal opinion... not like you don't have enough other distractions going on right now that you have to self-create another one.
So, others were excluded from the spin-room as well. Guess who they were? Trump supporters! Matt Gaetz, MTG, Kari Lake…

Should Joe Biden supporters and campaign folks also be allowed in the spin room? Because he also didn't participate in the debate.
Cary, first of all you didn't even watch the debate... you don't even know what they did in the spin room do you?!? They conducted post-debate interviews with the candidates that participated in the debate!

Enough. You are wrong this time. Not often, but this time you are...

You should have watched it yourself. Then you would know what you are talking about.
packofwolves
Haven't paid close enough attention. Has Vivek been spinning a sob story about his parents coming with nothing? Seems he could have afforded his education without the Soro's backed scholarship.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ramaswamys-claims-came-no-money-clash-prep-school-upbringing
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Fox is a joke!!

Cary, first of all you didn't even watch the debate... you don't even know what they did in the spin room do you?!? They conducted post-debate interviews with the candidates that participated in the debate!

Enough. You are wrong this time. Not often, but this time you are...

You should have watched it yourself. Then you would know what you are talking about.
Well, being that I was a sleep by 7:00, no way I could have watched it…. As much as I think the shots are a joke, getting Covid is no joke! I'm still wiped out today!

I only heard that certain people were left out of the spin room. I wonder who else was left out so I can cure my conspiracy…

Joe Biden
Gulfstream4
jkpackfan said:

I'm good with Vivek, Haley, DeSantis or Scott however I will definitely vote for Trump if he's the nominee, I'd just rather have some young fresh blood.

I agree
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/iowa-poll-shows-desantis-closing-gap-trump-after-first-republican-debate

I told you that should have watched...
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-ramaswamy-experience-fundraising-surge-republican-debate
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-politico-journalists-gop-debate-reportedly-said-vivek-ramaswamy-next-president
caryking
Let's get a few more polls out to see if it holds. Remember, Fox is doing anything and everything they can to suppress Trump! Don't be surprised if this was done again.

Joe Biden
TheStorm
caryking said:

Let's get. Few more polls out to see if it holds. Remember, Fox is doing anything and everything they can to surprise Trump! Don't be surprised if this was done again.
Fox makes more money out of their consistent support of Trump in general than any other thing they've done since they started their news division ~30 years ago...
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-campaign-raises-million-fundraising-mugshot-taken-thursday-fox-news-confirms

Case in point.
caryking
My last post was completely messed up! FoxNews does not like Trump at all! I'm talking about the ownership. Several of the analyst are hard core war people as well as globalist!

Yes, they realize that Trump is the leader of the Republican Party and yes, they are going to do everything they can to find an alternative! Just like Murdoch meeting with Youngkin trying to get him to run. Why? DeSantis has lost momentum (that's right, he's lost momentum) and they are looking for anyone to boost!

Unfortunately, the Republican base is majority with Trump and they don't have the power to beat Trump.

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
Even if their goals preclude them from liking Trump, they should get over him, he would only have a four year term, and then they could resume their neocon agenda.
caryking
TheStorm said:

caryking said:

Let's get. Few more polls out to see if it holds. Remember, Fox is doing anything and everything they can to surprise Trump! Don't be surprised if this was done again.
Fox makes more money out of their consistent support of Trump in general than any other thing they've done since they started their news division ~30 years ago...

And losing viewers everyday…

Joe Biden
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Even if their goals preclude them from liking Trump, they should get over him, he would only have a four year term, and then they could resume their neocon agenda.

That's what I don't understand… if we all want something other than Biden and Trump is already the presumptive Republican nominee, then everyone should just stand down, and get onboard…

Joe Biden
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

That's what I don't understand… if we all want something other than Biden and Trump is already the presumptive Republican nominee, then everyone should just stand down, and get onboard…
Be that as it may, it may well be that these indictments, particularly the one in Georgia is backfiring in unexpected places….
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/more-you-indict-more-we-unite-black-social-media-erupts-trump
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-harris-advisers-irked-newsoms-plan-debate-desantis-disrespectful

Pretty clear from this article that the DNC's definitive plan is to put another Obama puppet into the White House... pretend you're running Biden again, but in reality you are really running Harris (but she could never actually win - even against anyone from your own party - so you have to accomplish it by this disingenuous strategy).

Double yuck.
caryking
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-harris-advisers-irked-newsoms-plan-debate-desantis-disrespectful

Pretty clear from this article that the DNC's definitive plan is to put another Obama puppet into the White House... pretend you're running Biden again, but in reality you are really running Harris (but she could never actually win - even against anyone from your own party - so you have to accomplish it by this disingenuous strategy).

Double yuck.
Let's be honest… disingenuous strategies come from both sides of the aisle. I am confident every media outlet, including the ones I watch, along with every political person, including the ones I like, use rhetoric to bolster their point of view.

It is what it is…

Joe Biden
ncsualum05
Does anyone think that the vote counts will be legit this time? I don't. I will still vote but for the first time in my life I'm pretty confident my vote doesn't matter. A very sad state our country is in.

The playbook worked and will be used again. The mass mail-in pandora's box is open and there's already covid variants hitting the news. The powers that be play a game that the common people can't see.
TheStorm
ncsualum05 said:

The powers that be play a game that the common people can't see.
Not true. Most common people can see it, but so far we have been held powerless to prevent it.

Everybody with half a brain knew exactly what was going to happen with the mass mail in ballots...
Werewolf
ncsualum05 said:

Does anyone think that the vote counts will be legit this time? I don't. I will still vote but for the first time in my life I'm pretty confident my vote doesn't matter. A very sad state our country is in.

The playbook worked and will be used again. The mass mail-in pandora's box is open and there's already covid variants hitting the news. The powers that be play a game that the common people can't see.
Points are well taken. The Beast is much greater and extensive/vast than most realize. Until we can remove ourselves from the D vrs R narrative/matrix we'll never quite get it. Its a global syndicate that has seized the levers of powers............and fast tracked since the JFK assassination. Here in the US its been since the Act of 1871 and then furthered by the 1913 Federal Reserve legislation. Globally, this beast has existed since 1450ish.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
caryking
TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

Not true. Most common people can see it, but so far we have been held powerless to prevent it.

Everybody with half a brain knew exactly what was going to happen with the mass mail in ballots...
You two are conspiracy theorist…

Joe Biden
ncsualum05
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

There's a small group of people in this country and in most countries that hold most of the wealth and power. They manipulate things to maintain that wealth and power. What about that is a conspiracy? It's known... they don't even try to hide it.

Every agenda item has lucrative money behind it. Corporations have a major influence on gov't and gov't picks winners all the time. This happens in energy, banking, healthcare, pharma, tech.... all major sectors of society. There are no "public servants". Most people making the decisions are appointed, not elected. The ones that are elected manipulate and throw massive amounts of money to bury any competition. There's also the foreign relations and kickbacks. The Biden family is a mafia family in every way. But it's not just them it's pretty much the whole stinky city of DC.
caryking
ncsualum05 said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

There's a small group of people in this country and in most countries that hold most of the wealth and power. They manipulate things to maintain that wealth and power. What about that is a conspiracy? It's known... they don't even try to hide it.

Every agenda item has lucrative money behind it. Corporations have a major influence on gov't and gov't picks winners all the time. This happens in energy, banking, healthcare, pharma, tech.... all major sectors of society. There are no "public servants". Most people making the decisions are appointed, not elected. The ones that are elected manipulate and throw massive amounts of money to bury any competition. There's also the foreign relations and kickbacks. The Biden family is a mafia family in every way. But it's not just them it's pretty much the whole stinky city of DC.

My comment was a joke…. I agree with everything you said…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
Shills everywhere.....of every stripe and of every color. As I've said numerous times here, kinda like the WWF...........they all work for one guy/group......and by design cultivate a following...that's u and me. Let's take back our country but it requires us to all be actively engaged 100%.

ncsualum05
caryking said:

ncsualum05 said:

caryking said:

TheStorm said:

ncsualum05 said:

My comment was a joke…. I agree with everything you said…
Whoops! Don't get on here enough lately to know posters and patterns. My bad!
caryking
Remember this guy?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/pastor-blasts-school-board-equity-initiative-failing-black-students-name-diversity

Joe Biden
Werewolf
TheStorm
https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainstream-pundits-stunned-that-trump-biden-remain-close-polls-kind-shocking

I don't know, maybe it's just me... but I'd think the Republican's should be more disappointed in the results of this poll, than the other side should be.
caryking
TheStorm said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mainstream-pundits-stunned-that-trump-biden-remain-close-polls-kind-shocking

I don't know, maybe it's just me... but I'd think the Republican's should be more disappointed in the results of this poll, than the other side should be.
I agree! I still can't believe we have idiots that would vote for Biden, regardless of the the Republican nominee. That said, Trump is doing the best, in polling against Biden..

Either we have some media cooking the books, on the polling data, or some dump people.

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

TheStorm said:

I agree! I still can't believe we have idiots that would vote for Biden, regardless of the the Republican nominee. That said, Trump is doing the best, in polling against Biden..

Either we have some media cooking the books, on the polling data, or some dump people.
Well at least there is the thought to question the media. Come on man, its constant lies with a narrative. Break out and never look back.
ncsualum05
TheStorm said:

I love how the media acts like Biden doesn't also carry a ton of baggage and more criminal activity than Trump. Difference is no law enforcement will ever go after the Biden crime family.

If you look at both men and your position is they are both terrible than the only thing left to consider is the state of affairs both around the country and globally during the time of both presidency's. When were things better? Neither of these guys are going to inspire, win hearts, or look like amazing leaders from speeches and appearances. And it's for completely different reasons but both look disgusting for the most part. But how does the actual day to day job performance compare?
Werewolf
I think the 3 of you guys above believe the new media lies continually. What about a poll makes you think it might be truthful? What about a fact-checking site makes you think they actually know and report the truth? Its all managed.......damn near 100% of corporate media is managed.
caryking
Werewolf said:

I think the 3 of you guys above believe the new media lies continually. What about a poll makes you think it might be truthful? What about a fact-checking site makes you think they actually know and report the truth? Its all managed.......damn near 100% of corporate media is managed.
I am 100% convinced the media creates narratives to fit an agenda…

Joe Biden
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

I am 100% convinced the media creates narratives to fit an agenda…
Your post sounded as though you might have reservations of such.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.