2024 Elections

69,287 Views | 1432 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by caryking
BBW12OG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

This is who some of you think is a great representative

Who? Please list the posters that have ever said they support her.

I think your nose is growing again.

This is who MAGA is electing to office. So the majority of people who post here support MTG because she takes the fight to the democrats. Even if it costs the Republicans seats. Losing is the new winning for populist Republicans.
So by that logic all the lefty posters on here, including yourself, support AOC and the Squad because that is who they are putting into office.

And by the transitive property, which you are employing, are anti-Semitic because the Screaming Loon Talib from Michigan is a known anti-Semite.

You need to really, really think before you post such nonsense.

Your age and upbringing get you in trouble more times than not.

I've told you this before and I'll tell you again, your alligator mouth overloads your hummingbird ass more times than not.

Good thing you had mommy and daddy coddling you your entire life or you would be in very bad shape.
I'm not employing a transitive strategy, it's the truth. The model of representation that most want here including yourself is of these right wing populists who you want to elect to impose an all or nothing agenda. And the strategy they have chosen is the same of the far left, to use the government to control the outcomes, rather than leaving it up to the individual.

That's the difference between you and I. You think it's ok to tell me what I should have for freedoms and use the government as a way to dictate the outcome. I believe that that should be outside of the governments duties and responsibilities.

That you can't see that point is unsurprising considering that is also your style of posting on this message board.

It's the difference between chess and checkers. I am speaking towards the philosophy change within the Republican Party, which is pushing out folks like me because I'm not 100% in lockstep with the populist right agenda. Therefore I'm a RINO and should not be part of the party.

You and folks like you want what you want and in your echo chamber you think arguing nuanced topics in to black and white I'm right you're wrong and I'm on the side of good and your on the side of evil is first grade debate stuff.

Try having a conversation for a whole day here without insulting posters. I bet you can't do it.

I have a question, when you say voters like you are getting pushed out, does this mean you are now lining up your beliefs and thoughts to the Democratic Party? I don't need to know personally what you believe in just that I can see where you are coming from and it makes sense. I take it that MTG isn't your rep, she isn't mine either. So why do you care? Lastly, you went Republican to now supporting Biden? If I'm wrong explain.
I feel like I'm pretty much party-less because the democratic party and their beliefs do not resonate with me one bit.

I voter for Trump twice, I no longer will do so, and probably write in for the presidential election. I don't and never have supported Biden.

I care because we're going to a scenario where the Republican caucus is going to be so small that it will hand the reigns of government to the left for years to come. I also think we are at the reckoning hour with respect to SS and Medicare spending, and service on the debt. While neither party has a plan, at least I can count on Republicans (maybe) to come around and reduce spending and raise taxes properly to get it all back under control

I have always felt that the best legislation is one that is thoroughly debated and a compromise occurs. That ended pretty much when Pelosi took over as speaker. This bringing legislation from the top down of party leadership doesn't give the opportunity for the House to function the way it was intended.

I've noticed your history always tends to reach for "the left" to ultimately blame for right wing bad behavior.

I'd suggest you look a little more closely at Newt Gingrich. His Republican Revolution is in fact where House legislating was transformed into a permanent war. And Mitch McConnell is the one who innovated a complete meltdown of Senate norms, essentially making that body dysfunctional as well.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/11/newt-gingrich-says-youre-welcome/570832/
Do you really think that Mitch McConnell is the one who innovated a complete meltdown of Senate norms?

Not that anyone here takes a word you say with a grain of salt but this one.... WOW.... just WOW...

You should remove your head out of your ass and catch a breath of fresh air from time to time, try closing your mouth when you do that. I know that will be a new one for you but you really should try it.

https://time.com/6138751/harry-reid-filibuster-legacy/

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/04/politics/harry-reid-legacy-filibuster/index.html

https://people.com/politics/harry-reid-filibuster-how-one-aspect-late-senator-legacy-remains-more-relevant-than-ever/

https://news.yahoo.com/harry-reid-dealt-first-blow-023309577.html

Proving you to be wrong and the crayon eating, window licking clown that you are is all to easy. You can ignore this one like you have the dozen or so more times I have took your room temperature IQ having self to the wood shed but it further proves that you and your ilk are nothing more than blindly following sheep that only know what your MSM overlords tell you.

Now run along and let the grown ups talk.

BBW12OG
barelypure said:

Wufskins said:

Good BBC article on who RFK jr will help/hurt more.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68893186
So I read the article and right now speculation is all over the place. USAToday 4 days ago said Biden, then 2 days ago they said Trump. This just shows no one knows until we get closer to the election.

On a side note I didn't know you had your pic taken when you were in Michigan and I had you pegged at being a little heavier. At least your clothes, hair and mask were color coordinated.
RFK hasn't been "fully exposed."

He supports:

• Green New Deal
  • No voter ID
  • Abolishing the Electoral College
  • Amnesty for illegals

How many GOP votes is that going to take away from President Trump.

He may get the spineless Pinocchio's of the world to vote for him and that's fine. Those voters were never going to hurt President Trump anyway.

However, they can and they will hurt Sleepy Joe in places that can't get enough ballots filled out at 4 a.m. to swing the 11 or 12 counties across 4 states that will decide the election.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

This is who MAGA is electing to office. So the majority of people who post here support MTG because she takes the fight to the democrats. Even if it costs the Republicans seats. Losing is the new winning for populist Republicans.
So by that logic all the lefty posters on here, including yourself, support AOC and the Squad because that is who they are putting into office.

And by the transitive property, which you are employing, are anti-Semitic because the Screaming Loon Talib from Michigan is a known anti-Semite.

I've told you this before and I'll tell you again, your alligator mouth overloads your hummingbird ass more times than not.

Good thing you had mommy and daddy coddling you your entire life or you would be in very bad shape.
I'm not employing a transitive strategy, it's the truth. The model of representation that most want here including yourself is of these right wing populists who you want to elect to impose an all or nothing agenda. And the strategy they have chosen is the same of the far left, to use the government to control the outcomes, rather than leaving it up to the individual.

That's the difference between you and I. You think it's ok to tell me what I should have for freedoms and use the government as a way to dictate the outcome. I believe that that should be outside of the governments duties and responsibilities.

That you can't see that point is unsurprising considering that is also your style of posting on this message board.

It's the difference between chess and checkers. I am speaking towards the philosophy change within the Republican Party, which is pushing out folks like me because I'm not 100% in lockstep with the populist right agenda. Therefore I'm a RINO and should not be part of the party.

You and folks like you want what you want and in your echo chamber you think arguing nuanced topics in to black and white I'm right you're wrong and I'm on the side of good and your on the side of evil is first grade debate stuff.

Try having a conversation for a whole day here without insulting posters. I bet you can't do it.

I have a question, when you say voters like you are getting pushed out, does this mean you are now lining up your beliefs and thoughts to the Democratic Party? I don't need to know personally what you believe in just that I can see where you are coming from and it makes sense. I take it that MTG isn't your rep, she isn't mine either. So why do you care? Lastly, you went Republican to now supporting Biden? If I'm wrong explain.
I feel like I'm pretty much party-less because the democratic party and their beliefs do not resonate with me one bit.

I voter for Trump twice, I no longer will do so, and probably write in for the presidential election. I don't and never have supported Biden.

I care because we're going to a scenario where the Republican caucus is going to be so small that it will hand the reigns of government to the left for years to come. I also think we are at the reckoning hour with respect to SS and Medicare spending, and service on the debt. While neither party has a plan, at least I can count on Republicans (maybe) to come around and reduce spending and raise taxes properly to get it all back under control

I have always felt that the best legislation is one that is thoroughly debated and a compromise occurs. That ended pretty much when Pelosi took over as speaker. This bringing legislation from the top down of party leadership doesn't give the opportunity for the House to function the way it was intended.

I've noticed your history always tends to reach for "the left" to ultimately blame for right wing bad behavior.

I'd suggest you look a little more closely at Newt Gingrich. His Republican Revolution is in fact where House legislating was transformed into a permanent war. And Mitch McConnell is the one who innovated a complete meltdown of Senate norms, essentially making that body dysfunctional as well.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/11/newt-gingrich-says-youre-welcome/570832/
Do you really think that Mitch McConnell is the one who innovated a complete meltdown of Senate norms?

Not that anyone here takes a word you say with a grain of salt but this one.... WOW.... just WOW...

You should remove your head out of your ass and catch a breath of fresh air from time to time, try closing your mouth when you do that. I know that will be a new one for you but you really should try it.

https://people.com/politics/harry-reid-filibuster-how-one-aspect-late-senator-legacy-remains-more-relevant-than-ever/

Proving you to be wrong and the crayon eating, window licking clown that you are is all to easy. You can ignore this one like you have the dozen or so more times I have took your room temperature IQ having self to the wood shed but it further proves that you and your ilk are nothing more than blindly following sheep that only know what your MSM overlords tell you.

Great! If what you're saying is true and it wasn't Republicans who weaponized and abused the filibuster to the point of absurdity (the Senate is actually not supposed to be a 60-vote body for everything), then surely they want to help the Dems abolish the filibuster, right? Right?

-crickets- -crickets-
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

I get it regarding Trump. I really didn't want him to run, but 4 more years of Biden (transitioning to Kamala) scares the hell out of me. And Biden is no choir boy. I am voting Republican down the entire ticket. Can't afford 4 more years of Democratic control. Newsom will likely be the next candidate and he isn't just a no, but a hell no.

Agree on Pelosi.
Civilized
packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

I get it regarding Trump. I really didn't want him to run, but 4 more years of Biden (transitioning to Kamala) scares the hell out of me. And Biden is no choir boy. I am voting Republican down the entire ticket. Can't afford 4 more years of Democratic control. Newsom will likely be the next candidate and he isn't just a no, but a hell no.

Agree on Pelosi.

I could have seen Newsome be the plug-and-play replacement for Biden if Biden went into an unrecoverable flat spin in the runup to 2024 but I'm less confident he'll be the 2028 clubhouse leader when all is said and done.
ncsupack1
Rfk I think hurts Biden more. Outside of vaccines, the dude is far left. Not sure how many republicans he gets.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Rfk I think hurts Biden more. Outside of vaccines, the dude is far left. Not sure how many republicans he gets.

Agree.

If RFK stays in I think its curtains for Biden.
ncsupack1
RFK will pull voters who don't like Biden but will never vote Trump. If I'm in the Biden camp, I'm somewhat keeping a eye out.
Wufskins
ncsupack1 said:

RFK will pull voters who don't like Biden but will never vote Trump. If I'm in the Biden camp, I'm somewhat keeping an eye out.

True but will that outweigh the number of Trump voters that can't pull the trigger on him again and can't stand Biden?

Que the spider man meme where they're pointing at each other.
caryking
hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

That's exactly what the group of eight were wanting when McCarthy was elected as Speaker. Unfortunately, McCarty didn't honor his commitment and he got slapped aside. Now, Johnson is doing the same thing!

So, if the bolded is truly what you think, perhaps you should try and find out what some of these people would like to see House operate.

I don't know…. It appears as if you want certain things and when certain people try and provide that, you start to ***** about the people. MTG appears to be a chameleon to me; however, when she is on point, with an issue, then I say support her. Isn't that what you want?
caryking
barelypure said:

This deal about Gaetz and the anti jew bill, he did vote for it in the end. Thomas Massie was the only R to vote against it. Rep. Dunn (R) Fl, Rep. Miller (R) WV, Rep. Smith (R) NJ and Rep. Wagner (R) MO didn't vote at all.

As to the Democrats:
95 Democrats voted to pass the bill
13 Democrats voted against the bill
92 Democrats voted Present
13 Democrats Didn't vote

The 13 Ds who voted against the bill I'm sure many will be surprised to learn that the Squad was among them.
You've got to be kidding me? What changed in the bill that allowed him to vote for it?
ncsupack1
Wufskins said:

ncsupack1 said:

RFK will pull voters who don't like Biden but will never vote Trump. If I'm in the Biden camp, I'm somewhat keeping an eye out.

True but will that outweigh the number of Trump voters that can't pull the trigger on him again and can't stand Biden?

Que the spider man meme where they're pointing at each other.

I think more Republicans stay with Trump. They may hate Trump but RFK is further left than Biden. I'll edit to also say, I don't think RFK makes much of a difference. I'm not sure how serious voters take him.
packofwolves
Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Agree on Pelosi.

I could have seen Newsome be the plug-and-play replacement for Biden if Biden went into an unrecoverable flat spin in the runup to 2024 but I'm less confident he'll be the 2028 clubhouse leader when all is said and done.

For Newsom, run continuous ads of the California chit show (cost of living, homeless, drug use, regulations, taxes, sanctuary cities, etc).
ncsupack1
Just seeing Kelly is stopping her campaign.
ncsupack1
packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Agree on Pelosi.

For Newsom, run continuous ads of the California chit show (cost of living, homeless, drug use, regulations, sanctuary cities, etc).
Newsome, if he runs will have issues. He is completely around yes people. Just how hard is he pressed daily? I don't live out there, but I don't think America buys California policy overall.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Just seeing Kelly is stopping her campaign.
Yah, she texted a friend of mine this morning, said the polls went against her, couldn't see a path to victory, etcetera, etcetera. It's a damned shame someone outside the district can do what he did. This is why I hate super D and super R districts, it limits our choices, and of the original fourteen that ran in the CD13 primary, Knott is the one that I would definitely vote D against. But of course, it wouldn't matter. At least the voters in CD1 have competitive races.
ncsupack1
Where is he from? You seem to know more than me on this.
BBW12OG
SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

Great! If what you're saying is true and it wasn't Republicans who weaponized and abused the filibuster to the point of absurdity (the Senate is actually not supposed to be a 60-vote body for everything), then surely they want to help the Dems abolish the filibuster, right? Right?

-crickets- -crickets-
You are joking right?

LMAO.... I didn't "say" anything. I posted factual articles from three LEFT WING news outlets.

If I am wrong like you say please offer your correction.

Please give me the examples of the Republicans using the filibuster prior to Harry Reid doing it in order to confirm left wing Federal Judges and politicization of the Court System.

Also... you and your party are trying to move this country to single party rule. You won't even answer the questions I have asked you in the past.

Pretend you have some character and answer the below:

• You already said you wanted to end the filibuster.
  • If the GOP is in power next term with the House and White House do you agree the filibuster should be done away with?
  • Do you support expanding the SCOTUS?
  • Do you support Federalizing the elections?
  • Do you support abolishing the Electoral College?
  • Do you support adding D.C. and Puerto Rico as states?
  • Do you think illegal immigrants deserve the right to vote? receive government benefits?
  • Do you think illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote? Counted in the census?
  • Where do you stand on limits on abortion? Be specific with actual tangible number.

Here you go. Let's see if you run and hide like you have so many, many times before.

Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Where is he from? You seem to know more than me on this.
Downtown Raleigh, CD4. Correction, I meant CD2.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

BBW12OG said:

hokiewolf said:

-crickets- -crickets-
You are joking right?

LMAO.... I didn't "say" anything. I posted factual articles from three LEFT WING news outlets.

If I am wrong like you say please offer your correction.

Please give me the examples of the Republicans using the filibuster prior to Harry Reid doing it in order to confirm left wing Federal Judges and politicization of the Court System.

Also... you and your party are trying to move this country to single party rule. You won't even answer the questions I have asked you in the past.

Pretend you have some character and answer the below:

• If the GOP is in power next term with the House and White House do you agree the filibuster should be done away with?
  • Do you think illegal immigrants deserve the right to vote? receive government benefits?
  • Do you think illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote? Counted in the census?
  • Where do you stand on limits on abortion? Be specific with actual tangible number.

Here you go. Let's see if you run and hide like you have so many, many times before.

Oh please, during the George HW era Reid filibustered a handful of judicial nominees... it had been done a half dozen times before that in history, but Republicans lost their mind. Fast forward to today and the legislative filibuster (popularized by McConnell) is a whole other can of worms, and has ground everything to a halt.

Anyway, you're a slobbering idiot, but I'm happy to answer your questions for posterity:

• Absolutely! The Senate was never intended to be a "60-vote" body.

• Absolutely! Our ideas are WAY more popular than yours and I'm not afraid of democracy.

If they decide that Trump is in fact allowed to shoot people on 5th Ave then they are hopelessly corrupt, in which case I'd support adding a million new judges to the bench, along with some long-term reforms to change how judges are selected in order to get the politics out of the court once and for all.

Federal elections should be subject to federal rules, yeah. Do whatever the hell you want in state elections.

Sure. It's stupid that a handful of states decide every presidential election.

No, D.C. should be a neutral zone as intended, and I have no idea why we even have territories like Puerto Rico at this point, should probably just cut them loose. I actually think we have too many states... given speed of travel and technology I imagine we could consolidate to under a dozen big states and be fine. Rhode Island? Really?

No, that's stupid MAGA fan fiction. No one thinks they should/can vote or get government benefits.

No, you just asked that. But the Constitution requires that all people, not just citizens, be counted. You love the Constitution, don't you?

• A free choice up to a reasonable point (around 20 weeks), and then a doctor's judgement call after that, given all the ways a pregnancy can endanger a mother. Smedley the Local Politician should not have a say.

BBW12OG
    You just proved that you are a good MARXIST....

What you have just said would put this country under single party rule.

You know it. You tip toed around it but at least you admitted it.

Good job comrade. You are a bonified POS.
    SmaptyWolf
    BBW12OG said:

Lol, gee, how could I have predicted you would say that? I think you're confusing "single party rule" with how badly you want hyper-conservative "minority rule".

You want all legislation to require 60 votes. You want a few small states deciding who is the President. You want no regulation of state elections so that they can be left alone to create minority rule there, too, and then handpick minority rule federal candidates. You love pointing out to anyone who will listen that by god we're a Republic, not a Democracy! Lol, wut?

So what do you call people bent on minority rule who spend all of their time obsessing about immigrants? FASCISTS? That sounds about right.

You know there's an easy solution to combatting "single party rule"... you could just change your positions to something less bat shi** crazy that more people would vote for. Naaaa, can't do that!
    barelypure
    SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Lol, gee, how could I have predicted you would say that? I think you're confusing "single party rule" with how badly you want hyper-conservative "minority rule".

You want all legislation to require 60 votes. You want a few small states deciding who is the President. You want no regulation of state elections so that they can be left alone to create minority rule there, too, and then handpick minority rule federal candidates. You love pointing out to anyone who will listen that by god we're a Republic, not a Democracy! Lol, wut?

So what do you call people bent on minority rule who spend all of their time obsessing about immigrants? FASCISTS? That sounds about right.

You know there's an easy solution to combatting "single party rule"... you could just change your positions to something less bat shi** crazy that more people would vote for. Naaaa, can't do that!
    What's wrong with legislation requiring at least 60 votes? Senate Rule 22 required a 2/3rds senate vote that was put in place under Democrats in 1917. The country operated under this rule until 1975 when it was changed to 60 to pass legislation. Then in 2010 the senate passed a rule that debate on nominations was by simple majority. If it's good legislation that's going to affect the lives of 330+ million people shouldn't it be by more than a simple majority?

As to a few small states deciding who the President is why should the President be decided by voters in NY and CA. Neither state is run very well. Besides there's nothing that says a candidate can't convince the small states to vote for them. Well except they want to only appeal to the coastal elites. The last thing we need to do is put the fate of the country into the hands of a small minority of elites who have no problem buying their office by paying off the masses.

Allowing illegal immigrants to determine the path of a country is a sure way for that country to fail. There hasn't been 1 country that has survived by allowing non-citizens to exercise that kind of power and influence.

As to combating "single party rule" your side is the one that's changed and not for the good of the country. Why doesn't your side temper their demands rather than insisting everyone fall in line with your "progressive" ideas. Also, pushing for single party rule leads to either fascism or Marxism not Democracy.
    ncsupack1
    barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

What's wrong with legislation requiring at least 60 votes? Senate Rule 22 required a 2/3rds senate vote that was put in place under Democrats in 1917. The country operated under this rule until 1975 when it was changed to 60 to pass legislation. Then in 2010 the senate passed a rule that debate on nominations was by simple majority. If it's good legislation that's going to affect the lives of 330+ million people shouldn't it be by more than a simple majority?

As to a few small states deciding who the President is why should the President be decided by voters in NY and CA. Neither state is run very well. Besides there's nothing that says a candidate can't convince the small states to vote for them. Well except they want to only appeal to the coastal elites. The last thing we need to do is put the fate of the country into the hands of a small minority of elites who have no problem buying their office by paying off the masses.

Allowing illegal immigrants to determine the path of a country is a sure way for that country to fail. There hasn't been 1 country that has survived by allowing non-citizens to exercise that kind of power and influence.

As to combating "single party rule" your side is the one that's changed and not for the good of the country. Why doesn't your side temper their demands rather than insisting everyone fall in line with your "progressive" ideas. Also, pushing for single party rule leads to either fascism or Marxism not Democracy.

There is a reason why Democrats hate the electoral college, your NY and CA is why.
    Oldsouljer
    ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

There is a reason why Democrats hate the electoral college, your NY and CA is why.
    Or any other check on their goal of obtaining absolute power. Roy Cooper doesn't much care for the NC Rules Review Commission for the same reason.
    Werewolf
    SmaptyWolf
    barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

Nice try. Rule 22 introduced the ability to stop a filibuster, but it was still a talking filibuster and used very sparingly until 1975 when they created the "silent filibuster" that would no longer stop all Senate business. From there usage ticked up from 1 per year to around 30 per year. Then during Obama the Senate went haywire, and there have been hundreds of Filibusters per year ever since.

Sorry, 60 votes to pass everything is extremely abnormal, and one of the main causes of our current dysfunction (outside of some Republican House members being mentally ill).

SmaptyWolf
    ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

It cracks me up how you guys bawl about "coastal elites", but then spew this constant redneck elitism looking down at blue states. Lol, you seriously think Mississippi is a "well run state"? California has the FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY ON THE PLANET, just ahead of France!

Yeah, sorry... saying that the 15 people that live in South Dakota's votes should count WAY more than the millions of people in Texas is a stupid and undemocratic system.
    Werewolf
    Gotta put this guy back in office!
    caryking
    SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

It cracks me up how you guys bawl about "coastal elites", but then spew this constant redneck elitism looking down at blue states. Lol, you seriously think Mississippi is a "well run state"? California has the FIFTH LARGEST ECONOMY ON THE PLANET, just ahead of France!

Yeah, sorry... saying that the 15 people that live in South Dakota's votes should count WAY more than the millions of people in Texas is a stupid and undemocratic system.
    It may be undemocratic in your eyes; however, the founders thought it was damn good as a representative republic. I agree with them.
    ncsupack1
    caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

It may be undemocratic in your eyes; however, the founders thought it was damn good as a representative republic. I agree with them.

Agree
    Packforlife
    SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

There is honestly nothing good to be said about California at this present time political or not the states a crap hole of trouble.
    Werewolf
    SmaptyWolf
    caryking said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

barelypure said:

SmaptyWolf said:

BBW12OG said:

The founders also thought it was a damn good idea that we didn't elect Senators at all... they were appointed by state legislatures up until the 17th Amendment in 1913. They definitely didn't get everything right.

I'm actually surprised MAGA radicals haven't been pushing to repeal the 17th Amendment. Surely that's next.
    Werewolf
    Cary, I agree with you. Act like a real republic, we are one..........I like 50 petri dishes. CA, FL, NY and TX have economic advantages but so be it.

We will learn that the year 1913 is as significant as1861-65 and more significant than 1812 since we staved off the British Central Bank empire.

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.