2024 Elections

202,375 Views | 2850 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by Werewolf
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
the "independent" #Sieve is starting to embarrass himself. It appears that there will be no limit to the depths of embarrassment he'll take.

Werewolf
Exactly. And the Kennedy family is putting out a false narrative to give them cover and protect their family members from assassination attempts.

Werewolf
Bas2020
This chart explains alot. Democrats having a 73% trust in the media just explains how easily they are brainwashed by the corporate news they consume.

SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

This chart explains alot. Democrats having a 73% trust in the media just explains how easily they are brainwashed by the corporate news they consume.

This chart does explain a lot.

Do you really imagine that FreedomBlaster.com has more incentive to tell you the truth than ABC? Or is it possible that all of those grifters, campaign operatives, and foreign influencers that you now take as the gospel have a very strong incentive to fill your head with way more crap than the MSM did?
Werewolf
#Nappy is correct, the MSM has been telling him to take booster shots along the way after having made sure he wore a mask, social distanced and locked down too. MSM is reporting Monkeypox outbreaks and its time for you to seek your Monkeypox jab in addition to you Sept COVID booster.

#Nappy, you are correct, follow the MSM narrative closely in addition to their recommendations and take your jabs frequently. Your life depends on it!
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

#Nappy is correct, the MSM has been telling him to take booster shots along the way after having made sure he wore a mask, social distanced and locked down too. MSM is reporting Monkeypox outbreaks and its time for you to seek your Monkeypox jab in addition to you Sept COVID booster.

#Nappy, you are correct, follow the MSM narrative closely in addition to their recommendations and take your jabs frequently. Your life depends on it!
I just hope he has a mask over his ass...
Bas2020
hokiewolf
This election is just going off the rails. By the way, Harris said she and Walt would have a sit down interview by the end of this month. Well, we have one week left.
Bas2020
SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Do you really imagine that FreedomBlaster.com has more incentive to tell you the truth than ABC? Or is it possible that all of those grifters, campaign operatives, and foreign influencers that you now take as the gospel have a very strong incentive to fill your head with way more crap than the MSM did?

LOL.

Here's the list of the latest media BS just within the last few years that you eagerly digested because they play on your naivety and lack of critical thinking. OR just lack of common sense to detect when you are being lied to.

Werewolf
Venezuelan style, a Maduro extravaganza.
Werewolf
Looks like they're setting up the steal in Michigan.

Werewolf
Looks like there is an attempt underway to steal NC.

Werewolf
Werewolf
#totalitarianism
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed.
If you do read the newspaper, you're misinformed.

-Mark Twain

That was 100 years ago but it can be said for all MSM today. They deliberately misinform the low information voters, mostly democrats on purpose.
packofwolves
hokiewolf said:

This election is just going off the rails. By the way, Harris said she and Walt would have a sit down interview by the end of this month. Well, we have one week left.

I think the interview will just be bs. They will sit down with one of the friendly media that has been providing cover. She needs to do press conferences with all media.
SexualChocolate
Another betting market update. Looks like Trump and Harris are close after Harris was slightly ahead 2 weeks ago.

Presidential election odds as of August 26

Betfair Exchange

Kamala Harris: +102
Donald Trump: +105
Bet 365

Kamala Harris: -110
Donald Trump: -110
via Covers.com

Bovada

Kamala Harris: -115
Donald Trump: -105
BetOnline

Kamala Harris: -120
Donald Trump: EVEN

Oddschecker

Kamala Harris: +102
Donald Trump: +106
Werewolf
to understand this is called discernment.

flylike44
Just came by to see if Kammy has come out of hiding yet. No? Mmmk.
Werewolf
https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113035417108806850
BBW12OG
flylike44 said:

She's doing an "interview" with the lying POS from Minnesota... that is pre-taped, edited and scripted..... Not live... no crowd...

But...ask the lefties... IT"S LEGIT!!!!

Dumbasses....

The Cold Civil War is happening.....
Werewolf
BBW12OG said:

flylike44 said:

She's doing an "interview" with the lying POS from Minnesota... that is pre-taped, edited and scripted..... Not live... no crowd...

But...ask the lefties... IT"S LEGIT!!!!

Dumbasses....

The Cold Civil War is happening.....
It's a global phenomenon Save America which will once again save the world.

Like the message on the commercial airline about securing your air mask in an emergency. Adult put the mask on ............and then helps the others.
Bas2020
Bas2020
Honest question for somebody voting for Kamala. How can you justify this?

You might as well go out in your front yard and set $100,000 on fire.

SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

Honest question for somebody voting for Kamala. How can you justify this?

You might as well go out in your front yard and set $100,000 on fire.

Honest question: Do you really think that is her tax proposal? You sure you're not leaving out any important details?
Bas2020
Her surrogates keep saying that is her proposal.

I mean the lady has flip flopped and lied about any and every issue already so who knows . I dont think she knows. I dont think her surrogates know.

One day she says she wants to "build a wall" the same day Walz says " Heck, no we wont build a wall, we will hand out ladders to climb it".

These people will say and do anything to get elected. They are puppets.

What is your favorite Kamala policy? Or do you even know of one???

You are voting for someone who stands for nothing. Heck, I have a lot more respect for Bernie Sanders because atleast he is authentic . Karris is an empty vessel who will say anything that attracts low information fools to vote for her with smoke and mirrors flashing in the background.
TheStorm
Bas2020 said:

His favorite Kamala policy is that he hates Trump.
SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

I mean the lady has flip flopped and lied about any and every issue already so who knows . I dont think she knows. I dont think her surrogates know.

One day she says she wants to "build a wall" the same day Walz says " Heck, no we wont build a wall, we will hand out ladders to climb it".

You are voting for someone who stands for nothing. Heck, I have a lot more respect for Bernie Sanders because atleast he is authentic . Karris is an empty vessel who will say anything that attracts low information fools to vote for her with smoke and mirrors flashing in the background.
Of the stuff I've seen on Fox News, my favorite Kamala policy is obviously how she'll require everyone to house an illegal in their basement. Runner up is requiring that 50% of all new federal employees are DEI trans hires.
ncsupack1
Maybe not.
ncsupack1
The note cards

ncsupack1
Werewolf
Bas2020 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Bas2020 said:

LOL.

Here's the list of the latest media BS just within the last few years that you eagerly digested because they play on your naivety and lack of critical thinking. OR just lack of common sense to detect when you are being lied to.

Werewolf
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

That's her tax proposal for people with over 100 million in assets right?

I don't mean to be presumptuous, but that proposal doesn't impact anyone on here or hardly anyone that anyone on here knows.

It impacts the top minuscule fraction of one percent of earners in this country.

Why are we presenting this like it's going to impact the middle class or normal upper class people?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.