2024 Elections

84,897 Views | 1531 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ncsupack1
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know a lot of younger folks in general who aren't voting this go around. They tell me that they are just sick and tired of politics.
barelypure
So the talking heads are saying Biden is going all anti-Israel so the Muslims in Wisconsin will vote for him. I wonder if anyone has told him that the Jewish population in WI is greater than the Muslim population. And also greater nationwide.

Then again Trump got more of the Jewish vote in 2016 than the last 4 GOP candidates. And even a larger percentage in 2020. Admittedly it's still far below the numbers that vote Democrat but it is cracks in the wall. Much like we see more blacks and Hispanics turning away from the Democrats. It's a slow process and hopefully they don't screw it up.

Now with the yutes becoming more Conservative and many just not voting because they are disillusioned with politics Trump just needs to deliver the right message.

The 1 thing that might save the Democrats is Biden dropping out and they find a better candidate but time is getting short.
ncsupack1
Be hard. A lot of Jewish people vote Democrat, will be interesting to see if that nut can be broken.
hokiewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Be hard. A lot of Jewish people vote Democrat, will be interesting to see if that nut can be broken.
The Jewish vote is t big enough in NY and Florida is already red. The place to watch is Pennsylvania. There's enough votes there to swing that state for Trump.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

I know a lot of younger folks in general who aren't voting this go around. They tell me that they are just sick and tired of politics.

So are the rest of us. Not voting doesn't help anything.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Definitely not. Third parties offer a voice, deliberately going voiceless is self-defeating.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Definitely not. Third parties offer a voice, deliberately going voiceless is self-defeating.

Yep.

Now we just need a welling up of non-loony, viable third party candidates.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Agree
GuerrillaPack
Trump drawing MASSIVE crowds of tens of thousands at rallies...such as this recent one at the Jersey shore...

The pedo kid sniffing communist probably couldn't fill a high school gym in a major city at a rally. Will the RINOs and DemonRats blatantly rig the "election" again??

The Marxist Lamestream media now smearing Trump as an "admirer of Hannibal Lecter"!! Oh my!! The horror!!! Will this scare the gullible masses into voting for the senile kid sniffer??!!

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
barelypure
"There's enough votes there to swing that state for Trump."

From your lips to God's ears.

For those that missed the interview Kari Lake has a new conspiracy theory. She maintains that as the illegals cross the border they're being registered to vote and that info is being provided to leftist organizations so that someone will vote using that registration. It sounds a little shaky but could be why Democrats are hell bent to keep voter ID from happening.
Civilized
barelypure said:

For those that missed the interview Kari Lake has a new conspiracy theory. She maintains that as the illegals cross the border they're being registered to vote and that info is being provided to leftist organizations so that someone will vote using that registration. It sounds a little shaky but could be why Democrats are hell bent to keep voter ID from happening.

A rational, sober assessement of Lake's claim isn't that it's "a little shaky."

It's that it's bat-**** crazy.

These are exactly the kind of hot takes that make people think election conspiracy theorists are Looney Tunes.

Who is registering them to vote?

How are such registrations not passing through bipartisan (Republican) hands at some point, who cast a suspicious eye at this?

How is a conspiracy that would require dozens or hundreds of complicit participants not being exposed? Two people can't keep a secret. How are dozens or hundreds of randos executing all this without getting busted and then keeping it a secret after that?

These types of accusations don't withstand even the slightest bit of critical analysis, much less a deeper dive.
BBW12OG
What about Sleepy Joe showering with his daughter and her waiting until the middle of the night to shower because she didn't want him in there with her?

Any thoughts on that one comrade?

And you will still support him right?
caryking
Civilized said:

barelypure said:

These are exactly the kind of hot takes that make people think election conspiracy theorists are Looney Tunes.

How are such registrations not passing through bipartisan (Republican) hands at some point, who cast a suspicious eye at this?

How is a conspiracy that would require dozens or hundreds of complicit participants not being exposed? Two people can't keep a secret. How are dozens or hundreds of randos executing all this without getting busted and then keeping it a secret after that?

These types of accusations don't withstand even the slightest bit of critical analysis, much less a deeper dive.
Looks like there are more bat-**** crazy people, Civ…

Werewolf
caryking said:

Civilized said:

barelypure said:

Looks like there are more bat-**** crazy people, Civ…

#DaSieve has a serious case of SGT SHULTZ syndrome to go with his TDS.
#Devolution #Expand Your Thinking #Eye of The Storm #TheGreatAwakening
Wufskins
Sounds like the GOP is throwing stuff out there to use when they lose the White House again. Not mail in ballots this time, it's illegals. Can we get Abbot and DeSantis in on it so they can at least drop them off at the nearest DMV in any of the swing states?
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

barelypure said:

Crazy? Is it crazy that there's no disputing that Biden is letting hordes of aliens cross the border to go do who knows where and what in our interior? It's a bit disingenuous to think that this grotesque breach of Presidential duty isn't being done for no purpose.
ncsupack1
Too bad both sides can't come together here. Was it true or not that Trump didn't want a deal done since the open boarder would hurt Democrats?
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

Too bad both sides can't come together here. Was it true or not that Trump didn't want a deal done since the open boarder would hurt Democrats?
I think it's amazing that Trump is being blamed for this. The problem was the bill! It sucked! Also, why would the Pubs consider it? They sent over HR2 and the Dems didn't consider it.

It's amazing how we give the Dems a pass when they do exactly what the Pubs are accused of doing…
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I think it's amazing that Trump is being blamed for this. The problem was the bill! It sucked! Also, why would the Pubs consider it? They sent over HR2 and the Dems didn't consider it.

It's amazing how we give the Dems a pass when they do exactly what the Pubs are accused of doing…
It's called optics. I'm also not giving the Dems a pass on anything. They want the mess down there. Only now with polling do they want a fix, and even then I haven't heard much on either side which is sad. Something needs to be done and enforced.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

It's called optics. I'm also not giving the Dems a pass on anything. They want the mess down there. Only now with polling do they want a fix, and even then I haven't heard much on either side which is sad. Something needs to be done and enforced.

It was a **** bill. Did you even read it? How about enforcing existing laws? How are the optics on them not doing that?
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

It was a **** bill. Did you even read it? How about enforcing existing laws? How are the optics on them not doing that?
Did you read what I typed? Optics, I also said enforce laws, I also said, Dems wanted the mess until polling was going bad for them ( optics ). Talk about looking for argument.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

Did you read what I typed? Optics, I also said enforce laws, I also said, Dems wanted the mess until polling was going bad for them ( optics ). Talk about looking for argument.

I apologize I responded to your post. I guess that is not what you were looking for.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I apologize I responded to your post. I guess that is not what you were looking for.

I have no problem with the response. I'm just fed up with both sides of the border argument. I want that thing shut down and the powers that be enforce the laws on the books. The back and forth is just madness, someone needs to take charge and stop the madness. I've always said, that the border is going to get us in a serious situation one day.
packgrad
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I have no problem with the response. I'm just fed up with both sides of the border argument. I want that thing shut down and the powers that be enforce the laws on the books. The back and forth is just madness, someone needs to take charge and stop the madness. I've always said, that the border is going to get us in a serious situation one day.

I agree.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.
If Trump is elected, I hope that the GOP backs him on the issue, and finally does something about it. Our country can't keep taking endless amounts of people.
Wufskins
packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

A poop bill that the Border Patrol union supported.
caryking
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.
If Trump is elected, I hope that the GOP backs him on the issue, and finally does something about it. Our country can't keep taking endless amounts of people.
The GOP, as it stand today, will most likely "NOT" support a bill to close down the border. The GOP and the Dems do not want it shut down.
ncsupack1
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.
The GOP, as it stand today, will most likely "NOT" support a bill to close down the border. The GOP and the Dems do not want it shut down.

You are probably right.
Wufskins
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

It's not a matter of closing the border. Congress must address the asylum laws. Problem is you have to compromise to get anything passed. The last border bill was a bipartisan compromise. The H2 bill was not a compromise.
caryking
Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

It's not a matter of closing the border. Congress must address the asylum laws. Problem is you have to compromise to get anything passed. The last border bill was a bipartisan compromise. The H2 bill was not a compromise.
Ok, what Johnson should have done is take the Senate bill, scratch all the verbiage (100% that is) and replace it with HR2. Send it back and say… that's the starting point. Essentially, that's what the Senate did, just in a new bill. I'm sorry, the Dems, and most Repubs don't get to have it their way on everything.

Now, unfortunately, for people like me (really most people) want a "Closure" of the border, period! None of these hacks, in Congress, listen to the constituents on this and push these behemoth bills that basically do nothing.

If, and I say if, Trump gets elected, he will do exactly what he did last time and divert military funding to build the balance of the wall, I hope! Not the way I want things done, but… it is what it is! Please don't bring up my previous insistence on following the Constitution as I know exactly what I'm saying! If the Constitution means nothing, then let's play hard ball!!!
Wufskins
caryking said:

Wufskins said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

Ok, what Johnson should have done is take the Senate bill, scratch all the verbiage (100% that is) and replace it with HR2. Send it back and say… that's the starting point. Essentially, that's what the Senate did, just in a new bill. I'm sorry, the Dems, and most Repubs don't get to have it their way on everything.

Now, unfortunately, for people like me (really most people) want a "Closure" of the border, period! None of these hacks, in Congress, listen to the constituents on this and push these behemoth bills that basically do nothing.

If, and I say if, Trump gets elected, he will do exactly what he did last time and divert military funding to build the balance of the wall, I hope! Not the way I want things done, but… it is what it is! Please don't bring up my previous insistence on following the Constitution as I know exactly what I'm saying! If the Constitution means nothing, then let's play hard ball!!!

You say that bill from the Senate would basically do nothing. The people in charge of securing our border disagrees.

"This is absolutely better than what we currently have," National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd told ABC News.

"They're able to do the job that they were supposed to do as far as protecting the American people and I think that they would feel much better about the job with this bill," Judd said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/border-patrol-union-backs-senate-immigration-bill-despite/story?id=106969976

hokiewolf
caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.
Based on polling, Trump in the White House with Dems controlling both the House and Senate, The deal that was made in the Senate was the best you're going to get. It's a shame the Republicans continue to go all or nothing on issues and then lose. That bill, while far from perfect, was better than the status quo. Pressure from Trump absolutely contributed to voting against the Senate compromise. It was done for politics, not for the best of the country.

The bills for immigration the next 4 years are only going to become more and more progressive.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.
Based on polling, Trump in the White House with Dems controlling both the House and Senate, The deal that was made in the Senate was the best you're going to get. It's a shame the Republicans continue to go all or nothing on issues and then lose. That bill, while far from perfect, was better than the status quo. Pressure from Trump absolutely contributed to voting against the Senate compromise. It was done for politics, not for the best of the country.

The bills for immigration the next 4 years are only going to become more and more progressive.

It's like people don't understand what "bipartisan compromise" means.

That means that the bill won't do what many conservatives or progressives want it to do, or not do. That's what compromise is.

The issue isn't whether it's what you want. The issue is whether it's better than what we have now.
packgrad
lol. Dems open the borders then say anything is better than what we have now. So ridiculous. The bill was a mass amnesty bill. It was not a border security bill.
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

caryking said:

ncsupack1 said:

I agree.

Whatever. Status quo to you is democrats not enforcing the law then you crying about it being republicans fault. That is status quo.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.