Harris 2024

218,015 Views | 3052 Replies | Last: 4 min ago by caryking
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
packgrad
Kamala's inability to answer the most simple of job interview questions makes one question if she ever really litigated cases in her legal career. She can't think on her feet. She can't retain information. She's like a poster child for affirmative action/DEI ineffectiveness.
packofwolves
It's complicated!

caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Some of that awesome foreign policy stuff

Hokie, you're between a rock and a hard place this election, huh??
not really, Israel has proven they can take care of themselves if they ignore progressives in the US.

Really thinking about voting for Harris just to punish the Republican Party for putting forth looney tunes candidates the last 3 elections.
Or… are you just showing your true colors…
I've been very consistent in that I do not like Trump, nor do I think conservative philosophy has been represented in the last three presidential elections.

Maybe 4 years of Harris will break the fever and we'll get non lunatic members of the Republican Party willing to do the work of legislating in lieu of throwing bombs and being interviewed daily in the press. Got to get back t serious people running the country.

Pretty stupid logic, but, hey, somebody wants attention, right????
I'm answering the questions posed to me, and I stated my opinion. How is that wanting attention?

Because it's bull***** You have a history. It's obvious. But hey, civ liked your post, and he even believes you!! Haha.
didn't know you were the thought/posting police. Carry on. You just don't like that I don't think Trump is a viable candidate.
Hokie, do you think Harris is a viable candidate?
We haven't had a viable candidate since Romney
How was Romney viable, from your perspective?
caryking
Werewolf said:

'Sworn into the Senate as the 1st Indian American"..............?

I thought Pocahontas was :-)

If their lips are moving, they're lying..... This is in Philadelphia, by the way.

That's a poor representation of the Black community…
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Geezus. And this loon is going to lead the free world?!
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

packgrad said:

This race is far from over. People need to get out and vote!

Done. Sunset Beach, NC is making America Great Again!
Werewolf
Werewolf
caryking said:

Werewolf said:

'Sworn into the Senate as the 1st Indian American"..............?

I thought Pocahontas was :-)

If their lips are moving, they're lying..... This is in Philadelphia, by the way.

That's a poor representation of the Black community…
I didn't vote for Kamala because of it and I didn't vote for Trump in spite of it either.

Evidence, however, that the lyin' DemocraTz don't have the minority vote locked up.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

not really, Israel has proven they can take care of themselves if they ignore progressives in the US.

Really thinking about voting for Harris just to punish the Republican Party for putting forth looney tunes candidates the last 3 elections.
I've been very consistent in that I do not like Trump, nor do I think conservative philosophy has been represented in the last three presidential elections.

Maybe 4 years of Harris will break the fever and we'll get non lunatic members of the Republican Party willing to do the work of legislating in lieu of throwing bombs and being interviewed daily in the press. Got to get back t serious people running the country.

I'm answering the questions posed to me, and I stated my opinion. How is that wanting attention?

Because it's bull***** You have a history. It's obvious. But hey, civ liked your post, and he even believes you!! Haha.
didn't know you were the thought/posting police. Carry on. You just don't like that I don't think Trump is a viable candidate.
Other than the fact that he was running against the historic event of electing the first minority President, and not the actual policies from 2012, Romney would have won against anyone not Obama. He can carry down ticket races as well. Policies were on point with conservative principles.

If Trump wins, that's all the Republicans will win. Trump has no concern for down ballot voting. And the candidates that align with Trump that have won primaries are mostly insane bomb throwers (see Mark Robinson or Michelle Marrow as an example, or my most favorites, MTG, Tommy Tubberville, etc.) who don't have a real interest in good governing.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Other than the fact that he was running against the historic event of electing the first minority President, and not the actual policies from 2012, Romney would have won against anyone not Obama. He can carry down ticket races as well. Policies were on point with conservative principles.

If Trump wins, that's all the Republicans will win. Trump has no concern for down ballot voting. And the candidates that align with Trump that have won primaries are mostly insane bomb throwers (see Mark Robinson or Michelle Marrow as an example, or my most favorites, MTG, Tommy Tubberville, etc.) who don't have a real interest in good governing.

Win or lose for Trump this cycle I'm fascinated to see what fills the Trump void in 4 years.

Trump's personality is not replicable, which will cut both ways for the party.

The Pubs will have the clear opportunity to win back those on the right and center-right that couldn't bring themselves to vote for Trump but what happens to all the working class Middle America people that buy Trump's bibles and show up at Trump's rallies? Those people really standing in line to see Josh Hawley?

I think down-ballot candidates maybe stand the most to gain.

caryking
Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Voted this morning, now I'm in Pine Knoll Shores for the weekend…
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

So, being a Republican makes him viable? No comment on Policy? Other than they were on point…
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Out of state on vacay, voted before I left, the spouse too, and I personally walked my in-laws absentee ballots to an EV station. Had no intention of transmitting them via USPS.
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Gulfstream4 said:

caryking said:

packgrad said:

Out of state on vacay, voted before I left, the spouse too, and I personally walked my in-laws absentee ballots to an EV station. Had no intention of transmitting them via USPS.
PHO SHO.
Werewolf
LA Times won't endorse Harris.

Teamsters won't endorse Harris.

Firefighters Union won't endorse Harris.

Border patrol union endorsed Donald Trump.

The fraternal order of police endorsed Donald Trump.

Seems like the only people who endorsed Kamala Harris are Liz and Dick Chaney and Putin.

TheStorm
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Obama had already been the President for four years when Romney ran against him. He had as much chance of winning that election as Bob Dole did running against an incumbent Bill Clinton.
packgrad
TheStorm said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Obama had already been the President for four years when Romney ran against him. He had as much chance of winning that election as Bob Dole did running against an incumbent Bill Clinton.
Oops. That is not the attention hokie is looking for.

He still hasn't answered if Harris is a viable candidate. Seeing how that is reasoning for not voting for Trump and voting for her, it's interesting he ignores that. His logic is flawed and he's either looking for attention, or is full of ***** BobbyCox95 said it best in the other thread...

"But, I'll be voting for him for the third time on Nov 5. Not because I like him as a person, because I don't, but because I'm voting for his policy's and desperately trying to keep Kamala and her radical agenda out of the White House. This is what I don't understand about all these idiots that are all over social media saying "I've been a republican all my life but I just voted for Kamala Harris!" This is about the dumbest mindset I can fathom."
Gulfstream4
packofwolves said:

It's complicated!

She says Trumps name 26 times in her town hall. Like our liberal friends here on IPS, they can't talk about her job or policy it's just hate for Trump.
packofwolves
Expect a huge rush of migrants after Nov 5.

https://nypost.com/2024/10/23/opinion/hundreds-of-thousands-of-migrants-are-being-held-in-southern-mexico-until-us-election-day-and-are-eager-to-rush-border/
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

https://nypost.com/2024/10/23/opinion/hundreds-of-thousands-of-migrants-are-being-held-in-southern-mexico-until-us-election-day-and-are-eager-to-rush-border/
All kinds of he$$ will break lose over the course of the next 3 months. The grid being taken down, a regional wars escalating into one WW3, a bird flu, civil unrest, etc.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

It's complicated!

She says Trumps name 26 times in her town hall. Like our liberal friends here on IPS, they can't talk about her job or policy it's just hate for Trump.

At least she can talk about her policy at all.

Trump wants to talk about throwing the Bidens and Hillary in jail and sharks and Arnie's dick and eating cats and dogs and Hannibal Lechter, and when he does try to talk about something else it's his nonsensical "weave" bull*****

If you were to run their policy explanations through AI and ask it to grade them both based on grammar, fluency, clarity, brevity, or whatever objective standards you wanted to use, what do you think the response would be?

Anyone claiming Kamala's policy explanations or coherence are deficient is very clearly not grading Trump by any sort of similar objective standard.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

packofwolves said:

All kinds of he$$ will break lose over the course of the next 3 months. The grid being taken down, a regional wars escalating into one WW3, a bird flu, civil unrest, etc.

Very disappointing that this may distract us from defending our ACC title!
GuerrillaPack
Gulfstream4 said:

Wouldn't you as well??!! Trump is a fAsCiSt, as Commie-Mala said!! He's like Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini merged into one person!! That's SUPER dangerous!!!

He's the most dangerous threat to "democracy" (2 party duopoly Deep State communist tyranny) we've ever seen!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

It's complicated!

Trump wants to talk about throwing the Bidens and Hillary in jail and sharks and Arnie's dick and eating cats and dogs and Hannibal Lechter, and when he does try to talk about something else it's his nonsensical "weave" bull*****

If you were to run their policy explanations through AI and ask it to grade them both based on grammar, fluency, clarity, brevity, or whatever objective standards you wanted to use, what do you think the response would be?

Anyone claiming Kamala's policy explanations or coherence are deficient is very clearly not grading Trump by any sort of similar objective standard.

Your candidate can't even handle standard interview questions. She's an incompetent nitwit but you're too mentally ill to see it. Bububut Trump and I grew up middle class zzzzzzzz.

What an embarrassing candidate Dems decided not to elect democratically.
TheStorm
Man, Hillary Cinton has entirely lost her ****ing mind!

Can't say that I'm not amused by watching her completely melt down like this... she's crazy!
TheStorm
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

It's complicated!

Your candidate can't even handle standard interview questions. She's an incompetent nitwit but you're too mentally ill to see it. Bububut Trump and I grew up middle class zzzzzzzz.

Wasn't she the very first democrat to have to drop out after their first Democratic Party debate in 2020? Out of like 19 people at that even...
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

It's complicated!

Thanks for proving my point.
Gulfstream4
TheStorm said:

Man, Hillary Cinton has entirely lost her ****ing mind!

Can't say that I'm not amused by watching her completely melt down like this... she's crazy!

lol
CoachCase
Don't forget she had the least favorable rating of any VP in modern history not to mention (that Dems don't want to talk about) that Pelosi and Democrat leadership were exploring having her removed from the ticket in late spring! LOL! In May, Harris is bad! In July, Harris is good!
Bas2020
Predictively all the Hitler nonsense is backfiring on Kamala.

She is the worst politician of my lifetime.

El Lobo Loco
GuerrillaPack said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wouldn't you as well??!! Trump is a fAsCiSt, as Commie-Mala said!! He's like Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini merged into one person!! That's SUPER dangerous!!!

He's the most dangerous threat to "democracy" (2 party duopoly Deep State communist tyranny) we've ever seen!!
I'm just trying to figure out why Trump didn't destroy democracy during his first term.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

It's complicated!

LOLOL. I appreciate your vivid imagination.

Sure, a former attorney/AG/Senator/VP is somehow less competent and more embarrassing than a massively insecure nepo-baby small business owner and reality TV star with a penchant for sex assault and banging and paying off porn stars/Playboy models and throwing huge violent parties at the capital and trying to overturn an election.

What is embarrassing, by comparison, about Harris, again?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packofwolves said:

It's complicated!

LOLOL. I appreciate your vivid imagination.

Sure, a former attorney/AG/Senator/VP is somehow less competent and more embarrassing than a massively insecure nepo-baby small business owner and reality TV star with a penchant for sex assault and banging and paying off porn stars/Playboy models and throwing huge violent parties at the capital and trying to overturn an election.

What is embarrassing, by comparison, about Harris, again?

She can't answer simple questions. She can't handle questions 18 year olds are asked at interviews to work at Chic Fila. Also, it's embarrassing that mentally ill people like you will vote for her. You are deranged wanting someone so unqualified to run the country.

You are doing an exceptional job of accentuating gulfstream's point too btw.

LOLOL!
DrummerboyWolf
packgrad said:

She can't answer simple questions. She can't handle questions 18 year olds are asked at interviews to work at Chic Fila. Also, it's embarrassing that mentally ill people like you will vote for her. You are deranged wanting someone so unqualified to run the country.

You are doing an exceptional job of accentuating gulfstream's point too btw.

LOLOL!
Here is Mel Gibson talking about who he is voting for and Kamla's IQ and he nails it!

Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.