Harris 2024

210,298 Views | 2951 Replies | Last: 36 min ago by SmaptyWolf
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Some of that awesome foreign policy stuff

Hokie, you're between a rock and a hard place this election, huh??
not really, Israel has proven they can take care of themselves if they ignore progressives in the US.

Really thinking about voting for Harris just to punish the Republican Party for putting forth looney tunes candidates the last 3 elections.
Or… are you just showing your true colors…
I've been very consistent in that I do not like Trump, nor do I think conservative philosophy has been represented in the last three presidential elections.

Maybe 4 years of Harris will break the fever and we'll get non lunatic members of the Republican Party willing to do the work of legislating in lieu of throwing bombs and being interviewed daily in the press. Got to get back t serious people running the country.

Pretty stupid logic, but, hey, somebody wants attention, right????
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

not really, Israel has proven they can take care of themselves if they ignore progressives in the US.

Really thinking about voting for Harris just to punish the Republican Party for putting forth looney tunes candidates the last 3 elections.
I've been very consistent in that I do not like Trump, nor do I think conservative philosophy has been represented in the last three presidential elections.

Maybe 4 years of Harris will break the fever and we'll get non lunatic members of the Republican Party willing to do the work of legislating in lieu of throwing bombs and being interviewed daily in the press. Got to get back t serious people running the country.

I'm answering the questions posed to me, and I stated my opinion. How is that wanting attention?
packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

I'm answering the questions posed to me, and I stated my opinion. How is that wanting attention?

Because it's bull***** You have a history. It's obvious. But hey, civ liked your post, and he even believes you!! Haha.
hokiewolf
packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

Because it's bull***** You have a history. It's obvious. But hey, civ liked your post, and he even believes you!! Haha.
didn't know you were the thought/posting police. Carry on. You just don't like that I don't think Trump is a viable candidate.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Man, I'm so old I remember when democrats hated the Chaney's with a passion. What changed?
Civ thinks she's great now.

Same with McCain and Romney. Remember the nasty and hateful things our liberal friends would say about them? Again, what changed?

Yeah right. Nice try.

McCain and Romney have long been (or were in the case of McCain) two of the most sensible, moderate politicians on the Hill that participate most readily in bipartisan legislation. Romney was the only Pub that had the courage to vote to convict Trump in his impeachment trial.

McCain was even rumored to be talking to John Kerry about a split presidential ticket (a hypothetical ticket that was extremely popular in polling, BTW)

But to whatever extent you're still confused, it takes courage to not bend the knee to a wannabe autocrat that has the party ensnared in a cult of personality.

McCain, Romney, Cheney, and other select Pubs display that courage and deference to country.
they painted Romney as a dog killing racist in 2012. Ridiculous

Ridiculous? Do you remember the details?

I mean, putting your dog on the roof for a 12-hour ride and noticing something was wrong when the dog got the ****s and diarrhea started running down the back windshield, is more than a little odd.

And it will definitely draw media attention in the middle of a presidential run.

And if you stand in front of the NAACP and tell a black audience to vote for Obama if they want "free stuff," that will also definitely draw negative media attention.

A candidate's actions are going to get scrutinized when they're running for president. That's not really news.

Don't you think it's accurate that McCain and Romney have largely been viewed by the media and others as two of the most bipartisan, centrist figures in Congress over the last 10 years?

packgrad
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

didn't know you were the thought/posting police. Carry on. You just don't like that I don't think Trump is a viable candidate.

Nah. I just read through your bull***** I don't give a **** if you think Trump is a viable candidate. Your logic for Kamala is stupid. Generally your posts are not stupid, but often begging for attention. I'm just doing the math.
Bas2020
51 former US intelligence officials directly lied to the American people 4 years ago about the origins of the Hunter Biden lap top .

I'm sorry , but you are a freaking idiot if you believe what any former swamp creature says .. especially two weeks before an election .

A second thought , why aren't those 51 men being prosecuted for lying ?????
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

51 former US intelligence officials directly lied to the American people 4 years ago about the origins of the Hunter Biden lap top .

I'm sorry , but you are a freaking idiot if you believe what any former swamp creature says .. especially two weeks before an election .

A second thought , why aren't those 51 men being prosecuted for lying ?????

Against the backdrop of known Russian interference, they thought the story seemed like more interference based on the info they had.

What's the lie again?

And since when is people offering their opinion about the origins of a media story a prosecutable offense?
packgrad
If candidates actions are going to get scrutinized, it's hard to understand why more attention has not been paid to Kamala's anti Christian stance in the last 2 weeks. First, she skipped the Al Smith dinner. Next she told rally attendees they were "at the wrong rally" when they yelled, "Jesus is Lord," and, "Christ is King". One would expect a much bigger response from the media if it had been said by someone with an R by their name.

Its crazy that Trump is winning in the polls now with 90% of main stream media basically running propaganda or interference to support her, Hollywood throwing their hats in with her, social media companies manipulating information to her benefit, and her campaign spending $270 million to his $70 million.

It just shows how historically bad a candidate she is.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Man, I'm so old I remember when democrats hated the Chaney's with a passion. What changed?

It's perfectly obvious what changed.

Liz Chaney literally sacrificed her career to not kiss the ring of a propsective president she found ethically deplorable.

That sort of self-sacrifice is admirable and in short supply in life, much less in politics.

LOLOLOL-I'm sure Mrs. Chaney is doing just fine in life. Something tells me you hate Trump more than you like the Chaney's. Anyone paying attention can see right through you liberals.
Gulfstream4
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

TheStorm said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Civ thinks she's great now.

Same with McCain and Romney. Remember the nasty and hateful things our liberal friends would say about them? Again, what changed?

Yeah right. Nice try.

McCain and Romney have long been (or were in the case of McCain) two of the most sensible, moderate politicians on the Hill that participate most readily in bipartisan legislation. Romney was the only Pub that had the courage to vote to convict Trump in his impeachment trial.

McCain was even rumored to be talking to John Kerry about a split presidential ticket (a hypothetical ticket that was extremely popular in polling, BTW)

But to whatever extent you're still confused, it takes courage to not bend the knee to a wannabe autocrat that has the party ensnared in a cult of personality.

McCain, Romney, Cheney, and other select Pubs display that courage and deference to country.

I ain't buying it, my friend. The truth is they disliked Trump, therefore you like them.

Funny thing is you hated Bush-Chaney, McCain-Palin, Romney, Trump and you'll hate the next person to run as a Republican. Democrats are the party of hate and anger.
SmaptyWolf
CoachCase said:

Is not it interesting that these government officials that worked under and/or appointed by Trump that are now opposing him - were also fired/dismissed by Trump?!? Only makes sense that an employee who is fired by their boss - whether warranted or not - typically does not like that boss and/or has negative things to say. It is human nature.

Granted, Trump did not fire Pence but it became obvious that their relationship late became strained. Liz Cheney? Obviously a disconnect there.

Remember one of the criticisms against Biden/Harris is that they have not fired anyone! Yet, Biden's party did eventually fire him! Good bosses will make difficult decisions at times for the better of the company. Sometimes that means firing a employee. Is not Trump a successful businessman?
It's fascinating to me that almost everyone who has worked closely with Trump came away with an extremely bad opinion of him, yet you're somehow able to translate that in your mind into something being wrong with everyone else. Never mind the CIA, FBI, etc all ringing alarm bells about him.

Could you imagine if ONE army general or ex-chief of staff said that they thought Harris was a fascist?! You guys would spontaneously combust. Or when Biden was running, could you imagine if Harris had refused to endorse him and wanted nothing to do with him?

Hey, why was Trump and Pence's relationship strained, again? Why was there a VP job opening? Anything to do with Trump siccing a violent mob on him trying to hang him?

You guys really can't see how far down the rabbit hole you really are. When you make Dick "Darth Vader" Cheney look like an American patriot that even Dems are cheering, you're on the wrong side of something pretty dark happening in our country.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.