Harris 2024

131,652 Views | 2227 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by Gulfstream4
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Never fear, Kamala is in charge when needed.

GuerrillaPack
An oldie but goodie that's now more relevant than it was a year ago...

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-Q0xzJgn62
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-RMFTRNJoO
Werewolf
Never FEAR, Kamala & Joe are HERE.

Werewolf
Kamala will not be the nominee, count on it.

Werewolf
#daSieve, #daNappy and #daGobbler....as usual, sheer genius.

Bockwinkle
WW3 about to begin.
Markets crashing.

15 days with no press conference.

So they are going with the basement / gaslighting strategy again.
Werewolf
Bockwinkle said:

WW3 about to begin.
Markets crashing.

15 days with no press conference.

So they are going with the basement / gaslighting strategy again.
#daSieve, #daNappy, #daGobbler, sheer genius.
Civilized
Werewolf said:

You can almost feel the glee jumping off the Truth Social screen.

None of his worshipers seem to care that he cheerleads torpedoing border bills and stock market corrections for his own personal gain, though, so why would he care? If what's bad for America helps him, that's what we'll shoot for!

Wonder if he'll post about the 30%+ crash in the stock market in 2020 being an indication of poor leadership then?
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

None of his worshipers seem to care that he cheerleads torpedoing border bills and stock market corrections for his own personal gain, though, so why would he care? If what's bad for America helps him, that's what we'll shoot for!

Wonder if he'll post about the 30%+ crash in the stock market in 2020 being an indication of poor leadership then?
#daSieve, you and yours have got this!

More Bidenomics.............#DaSieve is Ride'n with Biden

Remember, Trump would crash the stock market and start WW3.........let's see what happens
packgrad
Yep. The cult.

Werewolf
#daSieve, its funny, right?

hokiewolf
packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

I think once the euphoria of not having to prop up old ass Joe wears off, most folks who aren't hard core democrat voters will see what a bad candidate Harris is too. Especially if she nominates the Gov of Minny for her VP. That's going to signal appeasement to the far left crowd.
Gulfstream4
packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Democrats make a living on the low information voter.
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Go watch Trump rallies and listen to swaths of his most ardent supporters and tell me Republicans don't too.

That wasn't always the case with Pubs, but it certainly is now. Trump goes nowhere electorally if not for aggrieved low-information voters.

Neither party has the high ground on this metric.
hokiewolf
How do you define a low information voter? I don't personally think a person who attends political rallies is a low information voter. They're pretty engaged in the process. Sometimes idiotic and dumb for sure, but that's a different story.
caryking
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Go watch Trump rallies and listen to swaths of his most ardent supporters and tell me Republicans don't too.

That wasn't always the case with Pubs, but it certainly is now. Trump goes nowhere electorally if not for aggrieved low-information voters.

Neither party has the high ground on this metric.

I know this is probably anecdotal; however, do you consider me a low information voter?
Wufpack17
Werewolf said:

What a complete and total dumbass. She has no business leading anyone or anything. She thinks the "cloud" is real and is above us. She doesn't know the first thing about the economy, essentially bragging about that fact.

Who in their right mind would vote for this dumbass?
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

You mean a crash that was a direct result of a global epidemic that the left used to shutdown the US economy?
Gulfstream4
Wufpack17 said:

Werewolf said:

What a complete and total dumbass. She has no business leading anyone or anything. She thinks the "cloud" is real and is above us. She doesn't know the first thing about the economy, essentially bragging about that fact.

All true and that is exactly why the liberal elites selected her. Just like Mr. Biden, she'll be an empty suit while unelected elites run the country the way they see fit.
Realsouthwolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Werewolf said:

All true and that is exactly why the liberal elites selected her. Just like Mr. Biden, she'll be an empty suit while unelected elites run the country the way they see fit.

Could you list the names of these unelected elites please?
I want to make sure I'm an informed voter like you.
Thanks
SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

You mean a crash that was a direct result of a global epidemic that the left used to shutdown the US economy?
So Trump gets an asterisk for his generational market crash, but Biden and Kamala are totally responsible for a Fed-engineered 7% drop in the S&P 500 (that's still up 10% for the year) that may be the hint of a recession down the road or maybe not?

I think I see how this works.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

How do you define a low information voter? I don't personally think a person who attends political rallies is a low information voter. They're pretty engaged in the process. Sometimes idiotic and dumb for sure, but that's a different story.

Maybe we need a new term. Trump rallies are packed with "disinformation voters", which is actually worse than low information voters. At least low information voters can be educated.
ncsupack1
I don't know what the problem is, I mean Nancy just mentioned that Biden could be added to Mount Rushmore.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

I don't know what the problem is, I mean Nancy just mentioned that Biden could be added to Mount Rushmore.
Trump just said he did more for black people than Lincoln. Maybe we could spray paint Mount Rushmore Lincoln's face orange and shave off the beard?
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Trump just said he did more for black people than Lincoln. Maybe we could spray paint Mount Rushmore Lincoln's face orange and shave off the beard?

That was weak, even for you. Buttt Buttt
Werewolf
Realsouthwolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Wufpack17 said:

Werewolf said:

Could you list the names of these unelected elites please?
I want to make sure I'm an informed voter like you.
Thanks

It's been played out before your eyes for 42 months.......if you're still asking for help in identifying them, you're not worth his effort. Safe to say you're in the 10-15% that will never wake up. You haven't a clue, apparently.
Bas2020
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

I think once the euphoria of not having to prop up old ass Joe wears off, most folks who aren't hard core democrat voters will see what a bad candidate Harris is too. Especially if she nominates the Gov of Minny for her VP. That's going to signal appeasement to the far left crowd.

Appeasing the far left by tapping a very moderate and effective bipartisan Dem as VP?

Shapiro and Walz are both strong VP candidates that are quite moderate and popular in purple states.

Unlike the JD Vance pick, it's obvious Dems are trying to appeal to independents with this VP selection and ease fears of Harris being too liberal.
caryking
Kamala has a commercial right now that says the following:

I want an economy that works for working people…

What does that mean to each of you?
TheStorm
God, Civ has just totally lost his mind... he's just as bad as Smarpty at this point, and that's something I never thought I'd find myself saying here.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

God, Civ has just totally lost his mind... he's just as bad as Smarpty at this point, and that's something I never thought I'd find myself saying here.

Sieve, Nappy and Grant will be on the top of the mast in a few more months. Gobbler has one foot on the dinghy and holding on with an arm.....just out of the pic.
Bockwinkle
I thought the progressives were virtuos and moral, unlike trump.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doug-emhoffs-ex-wife-responds-after-second-gentleman-admitted-affair-nanny
Werewolf
DNC paying the controlled celebrities of the Cabal to show up for the sake of the minions and useful idiots' votes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.