Harris 2024

131,868 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 6 min ago by GuerrillaPack
hokiewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I mean, it's for equity though Cary. It makes you feel good for everyone to have equity !
Werewolf
Stay tuned, digital election fraud will be shown to have been massive across the so-called swing states.
hokiewolf
Werewolf said:

Stay tuned, digital election fraud will be shown to have been massive across the so-called swing states.
lol. Still calling your shot and striking out? You're the anti Babe Ruth
Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

Werewolf said:

lol. Still calling your shot and striking out? You're the anti Babe Ruth

I like having you on the record!
ncsualum05
I'm very nervous about a mass election fraud operation succeeding again in 2024. It's being put in place there's no doubt an operation particularly in midwest swing states. I'm concerned that no one is going to be able to stop it. We are already seeing the manipulation with who's on the ballot, illegals being encouraged to vote, media lies and censorship happening again, and also covering Kamala just like Biden in 2020. She doesn't have to do ***** She's an idiot and would be a disaster for everyone. It wouldn't be her anyway it'd be the shadow gov't that's in place now. Just concerned nobody has the guts to fight the corruption in this election.
AlleyPack
You would think that Republicans have enough sense to have people outside every vote-counting site in every state, videoing everything that happens. All arrivals, all vehicle departures, and all day/night long.
Heck, be out in broad daylight.
Do all you can to dissuade anything "sketchy" from happening. (a rando box truck dropping off a bunch of ballots at 3am, etc.)

Because here's the thing: if Pubs truly think that some shenanigans happened in 2020, then they've had four years to figure out how to PREVENT it this time.

Extreme type of idea -- they could have planted someone in every state's Dem vote-counting hierarchy 2-3 years ago, and let that person slowly work up to where he/she can be on the inside and see what happens on election day. Too far-fetched? Yeah, probably. But they should have been working on SOMETHING for the past 3.5 years.

I don't know what happened in 2020, either way. But I do know that the Pubs can't just "hope for the best" this go-round. Take steps to insure honesty -- as best you can. If you sit on your hands again, then it's on you if the same suspicions (and result) happen this time.
Oldsouljer
AlleyPack said:

You would think that Republicans have enough sense to have people outside every vote-counting site in every state, videoing everything that happens. All arrivals, all vehicle departures, and all day/night long.
Heck, be out in broad daylight.
Do all you can to dissuade anything "sketchy" from happening. (a rando box truck dropping off a bunch of ballots at 3am, etc.)

Because here's the thing: if Pubs truly think that some shenanigans happened in 2020, then they've had four years to figure out how to PREVENT it this time.

Extreme type of idea -- they could have planted someone in every state's Dem vote-counting hierarchy 2-3 years ago, and let that person slowly work up to where he/she can be on the inside and see what happens on election day. Too far-fetched? Yeah, probably. But they should have been working on SOMETHING for the past 3.5 years.

I don't know what happened in 2020, either way. But I do know that the Pubs can't just "hope for the best" this go-round. Take steps to insure honesty -- as best you can. If you sit on your hands again, then it's on you if the same suspicions (and result) happen this time.

Consider what they've been forced to do in Detroit.
SmaptyWolf
ncsualum05 said:

I'm very nervous about a mass election fraud operation succeeding again in 2024. It's being put in place there's no doubt an operation particularly in midwest swing states. I'm concerned that no one is going to be able to stop it. We are already seeing the manipulation with who's on the ballot, illegals being encouraged to vote, media lies and censorship happening again, and also covering Kamala just like Biden in 2020. She doesn't have to do ***** She's an idiot and would be a disaster for everyone. It wouldn't be her anyway it'd be the shadow gov't that's in place now. Just concerned nobody has the guts to fight the corruption in this election.

Man, how many delusional ideas can you possibly pack into one paragraph?
Bas2020
Realsouthwolf
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsualum05 said:

Man, how many delusional ideas can you possibly pack into one paragraph?
Yeah, kinda thinking the same thing.
But he's covered his ass for the next several years.
Bas2020
Ruh Roh

Civilized
ncsualum05 said:

LOLOL @ "again"
caryking
Bas2020 said:

Ruh Roh

Why are these people so dumb that they put those thoughts in email…. Damn, just pick up a phone and call someone. Oh wait, they are monitoring that too…
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_OhQEjNUwt

Kamala wants a border wall now!!! She REALLY does!!! She's not lying!!

And she really wants to eliminate taxes on tips!! It's not blatant pandering!!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Commie Kamala really is pushing a scheme to tax "unrealized gains". And, yes, I know that they are claiming they would only apply this to "super wealthy" people. AT FIRST. But eventually the communists will be applying this to everyone. The federal income tax (after 1913) was argued and pushed, at first, just for corporations and "super wealthy", and at a much lower rate.

And what would the communist government do with all that increased trillions in stolen wealth from the masses from such a tax on unrealized gains? They need it to pay the ever increasing interest on the skyrocketing national debt, which goes to the owners of the privately-owned Federal Reserve bank system. And, of course, they need hundreds of billions per year to give to countries like Ukraine and tens of billions more per year to pay tens of thousands per year for each of the millions of illegal alien invaders they are allowing to pour into our nation.

The REAL goal of the Marxists is to destroy the middle class, and make 99% of people impoverished, so that they are effectively enslaved to an all-powerful state -- which the 1% run as an oligarchy, with totalitarian measures in place (eg, disarm the masses, criminalize freedom of speech against their agenda, rigged elections) in order to prevent the masses from escaping the tyranny.

https://instagr.am/p/C_OQHuJuFoX
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Kamala POLICY PAGE back up. She's laying down some detailed facts with some sauce!!!

GuerrillaPack
packofwolves
Bas2020 said:

Inexcusable. And the lefties question why Republicans question election integrity.
GuerrillaPack
Kamala is hiding and campaigning from the basement, clearly, because she is not intelligent or likeable and is not capable of answering critical questions from the press (or in a debate setting). If she were to expose herself in that way, she will quickly be exposed for how inarticulate, clueless, incompetent, and unfit for the office of the Presidency she is.

This is why she is now trying to change the format of the first debate, so that she can sit down and have notes to read, etc.

https://instagr.am/p/C_OR4oGuS24
Werewolf
Werewolf
This should be comforting for those doubting Biden and Kamala.

ncsualum05
I'm seeing a lot of lefty idiots pushing back trying to defend this tax plan. The most common quote is "I don't have 100 million dollars so I don't care about unrealized gains". Well let me go ahead and educate you how the US works. The economy and all the major markets are run by wealthy CEO's, investors, fund managers, institutions, and the like. That is how it has always been and how it will always be until nukes fly or God has finally had enough. Top US businesses keep the economy strong along with small and mid size businesses. A lot of businesses make 100 million or more and carry assets on their balance sheet.

Now the government as we all know takes in taxes every year and spends way above their budget consistently contributing to a debt that most agree will never be paid off. Not only does it not get paid off it continues to balloon at a more rapid rate and the the government can barely keep up with the interest payments. Therefore since the government continues to be a bunch of corrupt asshats who don't deserve to be pissed on if on fire, the markets function largely as your primary way to grow your wealth and your dollar continues to be debased and devalued year after year in order to service the debt. The US will never default, and they'll never pay it back so this is the only way. This is the main job of the federal reserve... control interest rates and balance them based on "inflation" data, job data, and other economic conditions. Inflation is really currency debasement... we actually haven't been experiencing true inflation the last couple years, it was all the stupid COVID money that flooded the market under Biden that accelerated the prices out of control. Debasement is steady typically but this was crazy b/c it was 43% of all money ever printed done in an 18 month period. To be fair part of that was Trump as well during the initial portions of the COVID crisis.

So how does this all tie in to the tax proposal? Well what do you think will happen to the stock market, commodities, crypto, and other markets? Everyone will pull their money out. The wealthy people that drive the markets will not just keep it all in dollars either... a lot of it is going offshore. US assets will plummet. Normal people will be stuck with 401K's and other retirement or brokerage plans that drop severely in value. A lot of jobs will be lost b/c businesses will shut down and invest more overseas. Total collapse of the economy. The richest people will always be rich... they will adjust accordingly to policy... but everyone below is what matters here and make no mistake everyone below will get dumped on.
caryking
Taking the above post, from NCSUalum05, along with the number of AD's, well… we are all dumb! At least that's the expectation the Harris campaign believes. The lies they are telling are without comparisons!!!
GuerrillaPack
ncsualum05 said:

I'm seeing a lot of lefty idiots pushing back trying to defend this tax plan. The most common quote is "I don't have 100 million dollars so I don't care about unrealized gains". Well let me go ahead and educate you how the US works. The economy and all the major markets are run by wealthy CEO's, investors, fund managers, institutions, and the like. That is how it has always been and how it will always be until nukes fly or God has finally had enough. Top US businesses keep the economy strong along with small and mid size businesses. A lot of businesses make 100 million or more and carry assets on their balance sheet.

Now the government as we all know takes in taxes every year and spends way above their budget consistently contributing to a debt that most agree will never be paid off. Not only does it not get paid off it continues to balloon at a more rapid rate and the the government can barely keep up with the interest payments. Therefore since the government continues to be a bunch of corrupt asshats who don't deserve to be pissed on if on fire, the markets function largely as your primary way to grow your wealth and your dollar continues to be debased and devalued year after year in order to service the debt. The US will never default, and they'll never pay it back so this is the only way. This is the main job of the federal reserve... control interest rates and balance them based on "inflation" data, job data, and other economic conditions. Inflation is really currency debasement... we actually haven't been experiencing true inflation the last couple years, it was all the stupid COVID money that flooded the market under Biden that accelerated the prices out of control. Debasement is steady typically but this was crazy b/c it was 43% of all money ever printed done in an 18 month period. To be fair part of that was Trump as well during the initial portions of the COVID crisis.

So how does this all tie in to the tax proposal? Well what do you think will happen to the stock market, commodities, crypto, and other markets? Everyone will pull their money out. The wealthy people that drive the markets will not just keep it all in dollars either... a lot of it is going offshore. US assets will plummet. Normal people will be stuck with 401K's and other retirement or brokerage plans that drop severely in value. A lot of jobs will be lost b/c businesses will shut down and invest more overseas. Total collapse of the economy. The richest people will always be rich... they will adjust accordingly to policy... but everyone below is what matters here and make no mistake everyone below will get dumped on.
Excellent post.

And as you indicated, if this scheme for taxing unrealized gains was actually implemented, since many of the super-rich and corporations would pull their investments out of the U.S. and move overseas, then the communist Democrats would have the excuse to then implement the tax on basically every American, including the middle class and small businesses...because they would no longer be able to raise most of the "revenue" from taxing those assets over $100 million and would say it is "necessary" to tax everyone on unrealized gains in order to get that "revenue".
Ncsufist
I wonder how bad the stock market and 401ks will tank if this gets implemented since some people will have to dump a ton of stocks to pay their "fair share".
GuerrillaPack
Have you noticed how Kommumala talks to people like they are 5 year olds?

Like she thinks everyone is as stupid as the average 75 IQ typical democrat voter.

Or maybe it's just because she is so incredibly stupid herself...that she just talks that way.

https://instagr.am/p/C_QkBaeALTH
BigBarryWood
GuerrillaPack said:

Have you noticed how Kommumala talks to people like they are 5 year olds?

Like she thinks everyone is a stupid as the average 75 IQ typical democrat voter.

Or maybe it's just because she is so incredibly stupid herself...that she just talks that way.

https://instagr.am/p/C_QkBaeALTH

My sister in law talks in a similar manner. Drives me nuts which leads me to believe it's just how she talks.
GuerrillaPack
At least Joe Biden paid lip service to the fact that banning guns by executive order is unconstitutional...

https://instagr.am/p/C_QxOBYvkJk
SmaptyWolf
ncsualum05 said:

Lol, hoo boy. Thanks for that "education". A few notes:
  • The unrealized gains idea would only apply to individuals, not corporations. It's certainly a debatable idea, but you managed to miss all of the reasonable arguments. Regardless, it's not a foreign idea in the U.S... you already pay property tax every year on unrealized gains.
  • If you seriously think wealthy people are going to abandon the U.S. stock market, by far the most consistently profitable market on Earth, you're in fantasy land.
  • Back in the 1950s the top tax rate was 92%!!! Not a typo. The market was fine, and the economy was booming. It was the Leave it to Beaver era when one (1) guy could provide a middle class life for his family on one (1) salary while his wife stayed home and made meatloaf all day.
  • You guys intentionally confuse kitchen table economics with complicated macroeconomic concepts like the debt. People die, so their debts must be paid off. Countries don't. Britain is still carrying it's debt from the Revolutionary War. "Paying off the debt" isn't a thing. "Managing the deficit relative to GDP" is a thing.
  • Did, I mention YOU DON'T ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT THE DEFICIT! You guys always jack the deficit into the stratosphere to fund more tax cuts for the wealthy, and you'll happily do it again if Trump is reelected. It's an intentional strategy called "Starving the Beast" that's been going on since Reagan... create a deficit crises to justify gutting the popular "entitlements" that you hate. Redirecting the nation's wealth into rich guys pockets is a nice side effect.
  • The "stupid" Covid money flowed under Trump, remember? And the entire planet experienced an almost identical inflation spike, so how much U.S. policy even played a part our inflation is very debatable.
  • You clearly read everything you know about inflation and deflation off of a durp-filled Libertarian brochure, and have never bothered to study what life was like (and why we were an economic backwater) before the Fed, so I won't bother getting into it.
  • Anyway, it's pretty clear you've been steeped in a lifetime of "trickle down economics" propaganda. There are few economic ideas out there that have now been so thoroughly debunked, so to keep the con going of course it had to transform into a religion where data, expertise, and now even representative government must be vilified.
hokiewolf
The ol' property tax false argument is point number one. Good effort.
Originator of the Tony Adams Scale
hokiewolf
How's the CHIPS Act doing? Pretty good if you enjoy a good old fashioned government boondoggle

https://www.cato.org/commentary/bad-intel
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Lol, I heard a couple right wing talking heads say the same thing with no explanation of course. Care to explain why it's a false argument? Hint: It's not.
Werewolf
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol, I heard a couple right wing talking heads say the same thing with no explanation of course. Care to explain why it's a false argument? Hint: It's not.
property taxes aren't income or investment taxes. It's a use tax. In exchange, the property owner receives services from the local government.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

property taxes aren't income or investment taxes. It's a use tax. In exchange, the property owner receives services from the local government.

Lol, so? All taxes are paid in exchange for government services. Conceptually they are the same thing. You're being taxed on the current value of an asset that you haven't sold yet.

Anyway, it's probably a moot point anyway. I'd be amazed if her big donors allow this carryover from Biden's tax ideas to get very far.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.