Harris 2024

131,932 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

For some reason I can't find either. I see lots of statements from staffers.

Will make the reveal all the more exciting!

FTR, how many weeks after Trump entering the race in 2015 or 2016 did he publish his platform? For comparison.
Can we keeps this about Harris on the Harris thread? I'm asking do you know what her platform is, and what her economic agenda is? It's that easy.

Obviously her platform consist of only one thing, to force everyone to get gay married to a trans person.

I suspect for many folks in the Water Cooler it will actually be a huge relief to let go and not have to battle those well-oiled, muscular demons every night.
ncsupack1
lol, another no answer.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

lol, another no answer.

The only ones concerned about this are right wingers. I wonder why? Maybe you should tune into her rallies, she talks about what she's planning to do nonstop.

Spoiler alert! She sounds a lot like Biden. I guess you were hoping for a dramatic left turn?
Bas2020
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol, another no answer.

The only ones concerned about this are right wingers. I wonder why? Maybe you should tune into her rallies, she talks about what she's planning to do nonstop.

Spoiler alert! She sounds a lot like Biden. I guess you were hoping for a dramatic left turn?

Enjoy your empty suit.
Wolfpack8602
ncsupack1 said:

lol, another no answer.

They don't need a platform. They will vote for who they're told to vote for and the reason will based on gender and race. They like being uninformed and ignorant.
Bas2020
This will develop into a huge story for multiple reasons

ncsupack1
Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol, another no answer.

They don't need a platform. They will vote for who they're told to vote for and the reason will based on gender and race. They like being uninformed and ignorant.

The one is giddy cause they are hoping for the tattletale phone lines to come back.
SmaptyWolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

lol, another no answer.

Tell us about Trump's platform. So what exactly is he planning to do so Christians won't have to vote ever again? Sounds like something big... surely that's in his platform.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

FTR, how many weeks after Trump entering the race in 2015 or 2016 did he publish his platform? For comparison.
Can we keeps this about Harris on the Harris thread? I'm asking do you know what her platform is, and what her economic agenda is? It's that easy.

And I'm asking you to benchmark the question against her opponent. It's that easy.
So that is a no. Thanks.

Likewise!
So you are going to vote for someone that you have no idea what the platform is, or what their economic agenda is? Got it.

I am 100% certain their to-be-published platform will be completely inoffensive so, yes.

If they come out trying to terminate funding for Ukraine; back Gaza; stop funding infrastructure improvements; de-emphasizing renewables; de-funding the alphabet agencies then I'll eat my hat.
ncsupack1
Don't eat your hat.
packgrad
Bas2020 said:

Excellent reply by Vance.
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

Don't eat your hat.

That question is for you, too, since you're an expert on platforms. What exactly is Trump planning to do so Christians won't have to vote ever again? Sounds like something big... surely that's in his platform.
Civilized
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Shapiro, Walz, and Kelly are all good picks.

Walz is down-home. Dad, high school teacher, football coach, veteran, hunter.

Harris' appeal so far is disproportionately about her not being a maladjusted or repressed weirdo like Trump or Vance.

A lot of America is hungry for someone that seems like a healthy, strong, well-adjusted human being.

Walz is even more relatable to middle America than Harris.

Her campaign obviously ran test polling on Walz and Shapiro and we can only assume Walz won out. We'll see how that conveys to a broader audience.

With all due respect Civ, if tampons in boy's bathroom, sex change for minors, and illegal immigrants getting drivers license, etc is your example of a healthy, strong-well adjusted human being than you are already too far gone. Praying for you.
Middle America.

He's been re-elected six times as Congressman and governor in a state that's not historically a Democratic stronghold.

How unappealing could his actual, non-dramatized stances on these issues be to the midwesterners he governs if he's six for six in his re-election bids?

What do you consider "not historically a Democratic stronghold"? Prior to 1932?

His rural congressional district in MN had only sent one other Democrat to Washington in the 114 years prior to Walz being elected.

Simple fact is this, he is okay with men competing in women's sports and frankly, that is anti woman. He is a danger to my child for that reason alone. He is a far left radical based on his social ideology alone.

Stop slapping lipstick on a pig.

Then why do women in Minnesota keep voting for him?

It sure seems like the right's projection over what women care about and feel threatened by, is not actually what women care about and feel threatened by.

Maybe men on the right need to listen to actual women that vote instead of projecting.

Keep getting bent over trans issues that women voters keep telling you they don't care about, and you may keep losing elections.

Have you followed any of the polls regarding transgender women playing in women's sports? Polls have shown the majority do not think transgender women/girls should participate in women/girls sports.

Yes. And I have zero problem with the majority position here, past rec sports or middle school or whenever. I'm not arguing the polling on this issue.

I'm saying that broadly, this issue moves the issue for women as a voting demographic exponentially less than reproductive rights, the economy, gun safety, threats to democracy, etc.

"Trans girls playing girls sports" doesn't make a top-10 list of things women voters are most concerned about.

Quote:

Inflation Dominates Top Issues For Women Voters; Younger Women Voters Also Identify U.S. Involvement in the War Between Israel and Hamas in Gaza as a Voting Concern

Four in ten women voters say inflation is the most important issue determining their vote in the 2024 presidential race. This is followed by about one in five (22%) who say threats to democracy is the most salient issue for them. Fewer say immigration and border security (13%), abortion (10%), gun policy (4%), the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza (3%), or the war in Ukraine (1%) are the most important issues for them headed into this election.

Recent KFF Survey of Women Voters

The right continues being obsessed with an issue that women keep telling you (in polling and in actual elections) is electorally inconsequential to them, to the right's signficant electoral detriment.

Look at the list of what matters to women. The opportunity for the right is to hammer immigration and economy. Those are electoral winners. Trans stuff is an electoral loser. It's nothing but a culture war distraction that takes away from time that would be better spent on other topics that women actually care about.
That doesn't make it right. In fact, it makes them wrong.

It is illogical. You can't be a proponent of reproductive/Womens rights while having no issue with men taking the place of women in sports and other areas of society.

Walz is dangerous because he shares this flawed logic.

Very dangerous. Like all those other smart, caring veteran/teacher/coach/Dads out there.

I think this fits here.

Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Shapiro, Walz, and Kelly are all good picks.

Walz is down-home. Dad, high school teacher, football coach, veteran, hunter.

Harris' appeal so far is disproportionately about her not being a maladjusted or repressed weirdo like Trump or Vance.

A lot of America is hungry for someone that seems like a healthy, strong, well-adjusted human being.

Walz is even more relatable to middle America than Harris.

Her campaign obviously ran test polling on Walz and Shapiro and we can only assume Walz won out. We'll see how that conveys to a broader audience.

With all due respect Civ, if tampons in boy's bathroom, sex change for minors, and illegal immigrants getting drivers license, etc is your example of a healthy, strong-well adjusted human being than you are already too far gone. Praying for you.
Middle America.

He's been re-elected six times as Congressman and governor in a state that's not historically a Democratic stronghold.

How unappealing could his actual, non-dramatized stances on these issues be to the midwesterners he governs if he's six for six in his re-election bids?

What do you consider "not historically a Democratic stronghold"? Prior to 1932?

His rural congressional district in MN had only sent one other Democrat to Washington in the 114 years prior to Walz being elected.

Simple fact is this, he is okay with men competing in women's sports and frankly, that is anti woman. He is a danger to my child for that reason alone. He is a far left radical based on his social ideology alone.

Stop slapping lipstick on a pig.

Then why do women in Minnesota keep voting for him?

It sure seems like the right's projection over what women care about and feel threatened by, is not actually what women care about and feel threatened by.

Maybe men on the right need to listen to actual women that vote instead of projecting.

Keep getting bent over trans issues that women voters keep telling you they don't care about, and you may keep losing elections.

Have you followed any of the polls regarding transgender women playing in women's sports? Polls have shown the majority do not think transgender women/girls should participate in women/girls sports.

Yes. And I have zero problem with the majority position here, past rec sports or middle school or whenever. I'm not arguing the polling on this issue.

I'm saying that broadly, this issue moves the issue for women as a voting demographic exponentially less than reproductive rights, the economy, gun safety, threats to democracy, etc.

"Trans girls playing girls sports" doesn't make a top-10 list of things women voters are most concerned about.

Quote:

Inflation Dominates Top Issues For Women Voters; Younger Women Voters Also Identify U.S. Involvement in the War Between Israel and Hamas in Gaza as a Voting Concern

Four in ten women voters say inflation is the most important issue determining their vote in the 2024 presidential race. This is followed by about one in five (22%) who say threats to democracy is the most salient issue for them. Fewer say immigration and border security (13%), abortion (10%), gun policy (4%), the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza (3%), or the war in Ukraine (1%) are the most important issues for them headed into this election.

Recent KFF Survey of Women Voters

The right continues being obsessed with an issue that women keep telling you (in polling and in actual elections) is electorally inconsequential to them, to the right's signficant electoral detriment.

Look at the list of what matters to women. The opportunity for the right is to hammer immigration and economy. Those are electoral winners. Trans stuff is an electoral loser. It's nothing but a culture war distraction that takes away from time that would be better spent on other topics that women actually care about.
That doesn't make it right. In fact, it makes them wrong.

It is illogical. You can't be a proponent of reproductive/Womens rights while having no issue with men taking the place of women in sports and other areas of society.

Walz is dangerous because he shares this flawed logic.

Very dangerous. Like all those other smart, caring veteran/teacher/coach/Dads out there.

I think this fits here.

Just keep him away from horses right?
GrillOut
If this is true, which multiple people who served with him say it is, Walz is a complete and utter piece of *****

ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Don't eat your hat.

That question is for you, too, since you're an expert on platforms. What exactly is Trump planning to do so Christians won't have to vote ever again? Sounds like something big... surely that's in his platform.

Go to his site. It's right there.
Civilized
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Since becoming the de-facto nominee, has she granted a single interview? A news conference? A town hall? Anything?

All the policy stuff is being brought to the media by her campaign staff. Shouldnt we be hearing this directly from a nominee?

Are you really concerned we'll get to election day and not hear from her on policy?

Why does it matter to you if it's last week, this week, next week, or next month?

Why does the timing make one iota of difference as long as she does so before people have to cast their votes?
Because shes completely flip flopped from 2020 according to her campaign. Why has it changed? Why has her policy changed from what her current administrations policy is? Doesnt the public have a right to know her policies or are the Democrats hoping to win this election strictly on vibes?

This isn't mystical black magic.

Her views changed because she saw the electorate didn't support some of her views. Kinda how democracy is supposed to work.

The populace moderating the views of our reps in government is a feature not a bug.

And "strictly on vibes" is same-same with "strictly on the basis of being smart, well-adjusted, empathetic and sane compared to Trump and Vance," which is not some third-rate consideration.
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Bas2020 said:

Excellent reply by Vance.

Yes, just the right amount of "boo hooo hoooooo, the media isn't FAIR!". A day without victimhood is like a day without sunshine for you guys.

Don't worry, I'm sure the librul media is just resting after having JUST DRIVEN THE DEM PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE OFF OF THE TICKET, but soon enough they'll be back to disregarding Trump's deranged ramblings again and trying to squeeze any "news" they can out of Kamala.
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

I think this fits here.

Do y'all have an ounce of originality?

How much more transparent can you be in trying to co-opt funny irreverent jokes about Dem candidates since they took off like wildfire about Vance?

You got beat to the punch.

Plus Vance just looks like a couch ****er.

Good luck trying to make fun of America's Dad without sounding weirder and more unfunny than you already sound.

Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Since becoming the de-facto nominee, has she granted a single interview? A news conference? A town hall? Anything?

All the policy stuff is being brought to the media by her campaign staff. Shouldnt we be hearing this directly from a nominee?

Are you really concerned we'll get to election day and not hear from her on policy?

Why does it matter to you if it's last week, this week, next week, or next month?

Why does the timing make one iota of difference as long as she does so before people have to cast their votes?
Because shes completely flip flopped from 2020 according to her campaign. Why has it changed? Why has her policy changed from what her current administrations policy is? Doesnt the public have a right to know her policies or are the Democrats hoping to win this election strictly on vibes?

Her views changed because she saw the electorate didn't support some of her views. Kinda how democracy is supposed to work.

The populace moderating the views of our reps in government is a feature not a bug.

And "strictly on vibes" is same-same with "strictly on the basis of being smart, well-adjusted, empathetic and sane compared to Trump and Vance," which is not some third-rate consideration.

So she'll change any belief to fit the votes she needs to win? So she has no integrity at all.
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

Scary.

How many First Amendment lawsuits did his administration face during his two terms as governor?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Don't eat your hat.

Go to his site. It's right there.
No it's not. Maybe you can help me out?

Just kidding, we both know you have no idea, and could care less what Trump is planning.
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

So she'll change any belief to fit the votes she needs to win? So she has no integrity at all.

Good luck getting that to stick!

And, "no integrity at all" says who?

The guy supporting JD Vance, who called Trump Hitler and heroin until he started licking his boots to promote his own career?
packgrad
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

I think this fits here.

How much more transparent can you be in trying to co-opt funny irreverent jokes about Dem candidates since they took off like wildfire about Vance?

Good luck trying to make fun of America's Dad without sounding weirder and more unfunny than you already sound.

America's dad. LOLOL. I'm sorry you didn't have a good male role model in your life. What an embarrassment to your father to call someone that lies about his military service "America's dad".

You sound like a couch ****er. I bet you definitely know what one looks like.

ncsupack1
It's on his site under platform. But somehow I think you knew that.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

It may come as a surprise, but I am not a Trump fan. Dont particularly care for him, still dont know too much about Vance. The reason I am not concerned about his platform is that weve already had it for four years.

Kamala on the other hand has recently flip flopped from positions she had in 2020 as well as attempting to distance herself from the Biden administrations policies. Her campaign spent most of last week trying to distance her from those policies, only to then pick a VP candidate who turned his state into Great Value California. In particular, I want to know what her labor plans are. Is she in favor of the AB5 law from California that basically eliminated independent contract work in the state at the federal level? Shes hinted at some events about bringing that to the federal level. As someone who works contracts but not at the individual level, thats a very large concern of mine as going independent has always been my fall back plan.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

I think this fits here.

America's dad. LOLOL. I'm sorry you didn't have a good male role model in your life. What an embarrassment to your father to call someone that lies about his military service "America's dad".

OOooohh sick burn
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

The guy supporting JD Vance, who called Trump Hitler and heroin until he started licking his boots to promote his own career?

Putting pot smokers in jail while she smoked pot. Withholding evidence to keep a man in jail. Slept with married men to advance her career. But hey Vance said Trump was bad so it cancels out everything Kamala has done.
Wolfpack8602
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

I think this fits here.

OOooohh sick burn

LOL how old are you?
ncsupack1
Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Putting pot smokers in jail while she smoked pot. Withholding evidence to keep a man in jail. Slept with married men to advance her career. But hey Vance said Trump was bad so it cancels out everything Kamala has done.
Wasn't she also caught for with holding information that she knew test were popping false positives?
SmaptyWolf
ncsupack1 said:

You are full of shi$ and know it. It's on his site under platform. But somehow I think you knew that.
He explains on his platform why Christians won't ever have to vote again? I didn't see that anywhere.

Also, why didn't he accomplish any of these things last time he was in office? You sure he's not full of it?
Wolfpack8602
ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wasn't she also caught for with holding information that she knew test were popping false positives?

They had to sue to get her office to release the information. But hey did you hear what Vance said? Or what Trump said? I mean come on now words are way worse than actual corruption.
ncsupack1
Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

They had to sue to get her office to release the information. But hey did you hear what Vance said? Or what Trump said? I mean come on now words are way worse than actual corruption.
I thought that is what happened. Some integrity there.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.