Harris 2024

131,928 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by GuerrillaPack
packgrad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Very dangerous. Like all those other smart, caring veteran/teacher/coach/Dads out there.

I think this fits here.

Just keep him away from horses right?

Do y'all have an ounce of originality?

How much more transparent can you be in trying to co-opt funny irreverent jokes about Dem candidates since they took off like wildfire about Vance?

You got beat to the punch.

Plus Vance just looks like a couch ****er.

Good luck trying to make fun of America's Dad without sounding weirder and more unfunny than you already sound.

America's dad. LOLOL. I'm sorry you didn't have a good male role model in your life. What an embarrassment to your father to call someone that lies about his military service "America's dad".

You sound like a couch ****er. I bet you definitely know what one looks like.

OOooohh sick burn
Agreed. It was.

Your daddy's stolen valor is not going over well.
Wolfpack8602
ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

For some reason I can't find either. I see lots of statements from staffers.

Will make the reveal all the more exciting!

FTR, how many weeks after Trump entering the race in 2015 or 2016 did he publish his platform? For comparison.
Since becoming the de-facto nominee, has she granted a single interview? A news conference? A town hall? Anything?

All the policy stuff is being brought to the media by her campaign staff. Shouldnt we be hearing this directly from a nominee?

Are you really concerned we'll get to election day and not hear from her on policy?

Why does it matter to you if it's last week, this week, next week, or next month?

Why does the timing make one iota of difference as long as she does so before people have to cast their votes?
Because shes completely flip flopped from 2020 according to her campaign. Why has it changed? Why has her policy changed from what her current administrations policy is? Doesnt the public have a right to know her policies or are the Democrats hoping to win this election strictly on vibes?

This isn't mystical black magic.

Her views changed because she saw the electorate didn't support some of her views. Kinda how democracy is supposed to work.

The populace moderating the views of our reps in government is a feature not a bug.

And "strictly on vibes" is same-same with "strictly on the basis of being smart, well-adjusted, empathetic and sane compared to Trump and Vance," which is not some third-rate consideration.

So she'll change any belief to fit the votes she needs to win? So she has no integrity at all.

Good luck getting that to stick!

And, "no integrity at all" says who?

The guy supporting JD Vance, who called Trump Hitler and heroin until he started licking his boots to promote his own career?

Putting pot smokers in jail while she smoked pot. Withholding evidence to keep a man in jail. Slept with married men to advance her career. But hey Vance said Trump was bad so it cancels out everything Kamala has done.
Wasn't she also caught for with holding information that she knew test were popping false positives?

They had to sue to get her office to release the information. But hey did you hear what Vance said? Or what Trump said? I mean come on now words are way worse than actual corruption.
I thought that is what happened. Some integrity there.

She went from over prosecuting to bailing out criminals. She will do whatever she is told to do. She's the perfect candidate for the liberal rulers.
ncsupack1
SmaptyWolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

You are full of shi$ and know it. It's on his site under platform. But somehow I think you knew that.
He explains on his platform why Christians won't ever have to vote again? I didn't see that anywhere.

Also, why didn't he accomplish any of these things last time he was in office? You sure he's not full of it?
As you would say, that's just political talk. But hey, at least the guy has one.
ncsupack1
Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

FTR, how many weeks after Trump entering the race in 2015 or 2016 did he publish his platform? For comparison.
Since becoming the de-facto nominee, has she granted a single interview? A news conference? A town hall? Anything?

All the policy stuff is being brought to the media by her campaign staff. Shouldnt we be hearing this directly from a nominee?

Are you really concerned we'll get to election day and not hear from her on policy?

Why does it matter to you if it's last week, this week, next week, or next month?

Why does the timing make one iota of difference as long as she does so before people have to cast their votes?
Because shes completely flip flopped from 2020 according to her campaign. Why has it changed? Why has her policy changed from what her current administrations policy is? Doesnt the public have a right to know her policies or are the Democrats hoping to win this election strictly on vibes?

Her views changed because she saw the electorate didn't support some of her views. Kinda how democracy is supposed to work.

The populace moderating the views of our reps in government is a feature not a bug.

And "strictly on vibes" is same-same with "strictly on the basis of being smart, well-adjusted, empathetic and sane compared to Trump and Vance," which is not some third-rate consideration.

So she'll change any belief to fit the votes she needs to win? So she has no integrity at all.

The guy supporting JD Vance, who called Trump Hitler and heroin until he started licking his boots to promote his own career?

Putting pot smokers in jail while she smoked pot. Withholding evidence to keep a man in jail. Slept with married men to advance her career. But hey Vance said Trump was bad so it cancels out everything Kamala has done.
Wasn't she also caught for with holding information that she knew test were popping false positives?

They had to sue to get her office to release the information. But hey did you hear what Vance said? Or what Trump said? I mean come on now words are way worse than actual corruption.

She went from over prosecuting to bailing out criminals. She will do whatever she is told to do. She's the perfect candidate for the liberal rulers.
That was the flip, just as there have been many. With nobody asking, " what changed your mind on x,y, and z ".
Wolfpack8602
ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

That was the flip, just as there has been many. With nobody asking, " what changed your mind on x,y, and z ".

She's a shell of a person. She's a puppet. If she didn't have the media and the DNC behind her she would fail like she did in 2020. But now she has a real chance because they are pushing her out there and not demanding anything from her.
Bas2020
This might explain why Walz and his "wife" only "shook hands" yesterday on stage. Also might explain why he had kids march in a LBGTQ rally with his name spelled out. Not that there is anything wrong with that.. The horse stuff is a bridge too far though. That's some weird stuff.

Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

This might explain why Walz and his "wife" only "shook hands" yesterday on stage. Also might explain why he had kids march in a LBGTQ rally with his name spelled out. Not that there is anything wrong with that.. The horse stuff is a bridge too far though. That's some weird stuff.

"America's dad", indeed. Their propagandists have their work cut out for them.
TheStorm
FlossyDFlynt said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

You are not going to see any future public appearances that do not employ the use of a teleprompter or an opportunity to read directly from a script... ie. prescreened questions...
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

LOLOLOL
FlossyDFlynt
Bas2020 said:

There is plenty of things to criticize Walz on without completely unhinged conspiracy theories
TheStorm
FlossyDFlynt said:

Bas2020 said:

There is plenty of things to criticize Walz on without completely unhinged conspiracy theories
Were will have him personally linked to "Big Mike" before nightfall...
hokiewolf
Moderate

Wolfpack8602
hokiewolf said:

Moderate

He's a moderate to ultra flaming progressives. Everyone else sees a progressive.
packgrad
Looks like the Dem strategy is to not let Kamala or civ's daddy answer any questions. Shows how little respect they have for Americans.

Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

Very dangerous. Like all those other smart, caring veteran/teacher/coach/Dads out there.

I think this fits here.

How much more transparent can you be in trying to co-opt funny irreverent jokes about Dem candidates since they took off like wildfire about Vance?

Good luck trying to make fun of America's Dad without sounding weirder and more unfunny than you already sound.

America's dad. LOLOL. I'm sorry you didn't have a good male role model in your life. What an embarrassment to your father to call someone that lies about his military service "America's dad".

OOooohh sick burn
Agreed. It was.

All this ticket has is attempted "Gotcha's" because they have no inspirational leadership vision that unites their constituency. It's obvious why they've struggled so mightily on the trail the last few weeks. It's all lazy accusations, blame, and fear.

His political opponents have tried this stolen valor bull**** before when he was running for governor. It didn't work then, and probably won't work this time either.

Quote:

In 2022, former battalion commander Joseph Eustice, who served with Walz, told the Star Tribune that the accusations against Walz stemmed from ill-informed or "sour-grapes" soldiers who were passed over for promotions. "He was a great soldier," Eustice told the Tribune. "When he chose to leave, he had every right to leave … The man did nothing wrong when he chose to leave the service; he didn't break any rules.
Quote:

Walz enlisted in the Army National Guard in Nebraska in 1981 and retired honorably in 2005 as the top enlisted soldier for 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery Regiment, in the Minnesota National Guard, according to a copy of his records provided by the Minnesota Guard. He reached the rank of command sergeant major and served in that role, but he officially retired as a master sergeant for benefits purposes because he didn't finish a required training course, according to the records and a statement from the Minnesota Guard.
Quote:

Minnesota National Guard spokesperson Capt. Holly Rockow told Minnesota Public Radio in 2018 it's fair to say Walz served as sergeant major since that was his rank at the time of his retirement in 2005, though it was retroactively reverted back to master sergeant because he retired before completing requirements associated with his promotion, the Harris campaign notes.

Seems like he served 24 years, received a bunch of awards while he was in, got deployed to Italy during Enduring Freedom, and ultimately received an honorable discharge upon retirement.

GuerrillaPack
packgrad said:

Looks like the Dem strategy is to not let Kamala or civ's daddy answer any questions. Shows how little respect they have for Americans.

The way Tampon Timmy clasped his hands in an effeminate way and looked back at the little girls at 8 seconds into that video was creepy af. And if you listen/watch closely, it sounds like he let out a little high-pitched sound as he did that.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Holy effing chit....

Just watch this ~10 second clip. Kamala sounds like a drunk autistic person...not her "normal" blathering and sounding clueless, but literally like she is high or drunk. And then you have Weirdo Tampon Timmy behind her with his big super goofy chit-eating grin on his face prancing and swaying around behind her in a very effeminate way.

Tampon Tim definitely gives off homosexual vibes. Watch the way he makes that facial expression early in this clip as he looks up and mouths "ooooh" and then makes that big weird smile and then immediately claps his hands. Tell me that isn't an expression you typically see homosexual men make.

Everything is PROJECTION with these communist freaks...THEY are the weirdos.

https://instagr.am/p/C-XyU3uPYcK
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
This guy is a flaming communist totalitarian, and extremely dangerous.

He is an open enemy of freedom of speech, and says in this clip, quote, "there is no guarantee to free speech on misinformation or hate speech".

Of course we know this is what most Leftist Democrats quietly believe, but only the most extreme and radical far Left Democrats are openly and publicly admitting that they want censorship, or to criminalize free speech that goes against their ideology and agenda.

To top it off, the "justification" he gives for advocating censorship or criminalization of certain speech is to "save muh democracy". According to communists, destroying free speech and the 1st Amendment and the Bill of Rights is how you "save democracy". Is it finally starting to make sense? The communist Left are the TRUE enemies of democracy, and the threat to our nation and Bill of Rights and Constitution. THEY are the sworn enemies of freedom of speech (1st Amendment), gun rights (2nd Amendment), and the rest of our freedoms and traditional values that once made this nation great.

https://instagr.am/p/C-X_4tgOTef
packgrad
Even your beloved cnn is talking about your daddy and his stolen valor. Keep being a sheep, civ. Your ignorance is adorable. Love how you're ignoring his lie.

Civilized
packgrad said:

Even your beloved cnn is talking about your daddy and his stolen valor. Keep being a sheep, civ. Your ignorance is adorable. Love how your ignoring his lie.

ZZZZZzzzzz...

They talked about JD Vance ****ing a couch last night too.

Does that mean he really ****ed a couch?

packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Even your beloved cnn is talking about your daddy and his stolen valor. Keep being a sheep, civ. Your ignorance is adorable. Love how your ignoring his lie.

ZZZZZzzzzz...

No. That was a lie. Kind of like what your daddy did. Why are you deflecting? Your daddy lied. Stolen valor. Multiple times. That's a crime.
Werewolf
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

packofwolves said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Shapiro, Walz, and Kelly are all good picks.

Walz is down-home. Dad, high school teacher, football coach, veteran, hunter.

Harris' appeal so far is disproportionately about her not being a maladjusted or repressed weirdo like Trump or Vance.

A lot of America is hungry for someone that seems like a healthy, strong, well-adjusted human being.

Walz is even more relatable to middle America than Harris.

Her campaign obviously ran test polling on Walz and Shapiro and we can only assume Walz won out. We'll see how that conveys to a broader audience.

With all due respect Civ, if tampons in boy's bathroom, sex change for minors, and illegal immigrants getting drivers license, etc is your example of a healthy, strong-well adjusted human being than you are already too far gone. Praying for you.
Middle America.

He's been re-elected six times as Congressman and governor in a state that's not historically a Democratic stronghold.

How unappealing could his actual, non-dramatized stances on these issues be to the midwesterners he governs if he's six for six in his re-election bids?

What do you consider "not historically a Democratic stronghold"? Prior to 1932?

His rural congressional district in MN had only sent one other Democrat to Washington in the 114 years prior to Walz being elected.

Simple fact is this, he is okay with men competing in women's sports and frankly, that is anti woman. He is a danger to my child for that reason alone. He is a far left radical based on his social ideology alone.

Stop slapping lipstick on a pig.

Then why do women in Minnesota keep voting for him?

It sure seems like the right's projection over what women care about and feel threatened by, is not actually what women care about and feel threatened by.

Maybe men on the right need to listen to actual women that vote instead of projecting.

Keep getting bent over trans issues that women voters keep telling you they don't care about, and you may keep losing elections.

Have you followed any of the polls regarding transgender women playing in women's sports? Polls have shown the majority do not think transgender women/girls should participate in women/girls sports.

Yes. And I have zero problem with the majority position here, past rec sports or middle school or whenever. I'm not arguing the polling on this issue.

I'm saying that broadly, this issue moves the issue for women as a voting demographic exponentially less than reproductive rights, the economy, gun safety, threats to democracy, etc.

"Trans girls playing girls sports" doesn't make a top-10 list of things women voters are most concerned about.

Quote:

Inflation Dominates Top Issues For Women Voters; Younger Women Voters Also Identify U.S. Involvement in the War Between Israel and Hamas in Gaza as a Voting Concern

Four in ten women voters say inflation is the most important issue determining their vote in the 2024 presidential race. This is followed by about one in five (22%) who say threats to democracy is the most salient issue for them. Fewer say immigration and border security (13%), abortion (10%), gun policy (4%), the war between Israel and Hamas in Gaza (3%), or the war in Ukraine (1%) are the most important issues for them headed into this election.

Recent KFF Survey of Women Voters

The right continues being obsessed with an issue that women keep telling you (in polling and in actual elections) is electorally inconsequential to them, to the right's signficant electoral detriment.

Look at the list of what matters to women. The opportunity for the right is to hammer immigration and economy. Those are electoral winners. Trans stuff is an electoral loser. It's nothing but a culture war distraction that takes away from time that would be better spent on other topics that women actually care about.

Civ, we get it. You don't want the right highlighting how much of a nut job he is. Too bad, snowflake. They're going to Highlight how anti woman your VP candidate is. How your candidate is for mutilating children. How your candidate is for taking children away from parents if they do not agree with the child and the child's nutjob teacher that the child is a boy or a girl. These are legitimate issues that no matter how much radical leftists like you want to normalize, real people don't want to normalize. The right needs to keep highlighting the lunacy of the left. Transgenderism isn't normal. Mutilating children isn't normal. It's 100% something the right needs to continue to hit on.

Do you really think the right isn't highlighting immigration and the economy? Are you just being willingly stupid here? Maybe watch a Trump commercial or speech. Pretending the right is not focusing on these issues is just pure stupidity.

Best of luck making your "Walz is a nutjob" fantasies stick!

I mean you're fine with men showering with little girls. I don't expect you to think he's a nut job. That would require you to do a little self examination.

packgrad kicking a$& and taking names!
BBW12OG
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

ZZZZZzzzzz...

No. That was a lie. Kind of like what your daddy did. Why are you deflecting? Your daddy lied. Stolen valor. Multiple times. That's a crime.
Cuckboy is on a roll.......

So much stupid in him.... people like him ate paste and licked windows...munching on crayons was a delicacy.

He shows it every damn day.

You'd think he would get tired of having his ass handed to him.... but.. well... you know how close he and super/smarpty the unc guy are.... maybe he enjoys having ass handed to him.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

Civilized said:

I think this fits here.

OOooohh sick burn
Agreed. It was.

All this ticket has is attempted "Gotcha's" because they have no inspirational leadership vision that unites their constituency. It's obvious why they've struggled so mightily on the trail the last few weeks. It's all lazy accusations, blame, and fear.

His political opponents have tried this stolen valor bull**** before when he was running for governor. It didn't work then, and probably won't work this time either.

Quote:

In 2022, former battalion commander Joseph Eustice, who served with Walz, told the Star Tribune that the accusations against Walz stemmed from ill-informed or "sour-grapes" soldiers who were passed over for promotions. "He was a great soldier," Eustice told the Tribune. "When he chose to leave, he had every right to leave … The man did nothing wrong when he chose to leave the service; he didn't break any rules.
Quote:

Walz enlisted in the Army National Guard in Nebraska in 1981 and retired honorably in 2005 as the top enlisted soldier for 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery Regiment, in the Minnesota National Guard, according to a copy of his records provided by the Minnesota Guard. He reached the rank of command sergeant major and served in that role, but he officially retired as a master sergeant for benefits purposes because he didn't finish a required training course, according to the records and a statement from the Minnesota Guard.
Quote:

Minnesota National Guard spokesperson Capt. Holly Rockow told Minnesota Public Radio in 2018 it's fair to say Walz served as sergeant major since that was his rank at the time of his retirement in 2005, though it was retroactively reverted back to master sergeant because he retired before completing requirements associated with his promotion, the Harris campaign notes.

Seems like he served 24 years, received a bunch of awards while he was in, got deployed to Italy during Enduring Freedom, and ultimately received an honorable discharge upon retirement.

Yes, those Italians are really dangerous. I know his type all too well. Milk the system, stay in as long as possible, collect merit but not combat awards, and always looking for a REMF position out of harms way. I once got jumped up to serve in a Master Sergeant slot, but I never got the pay nor stripes and I'd be wrong calling myself a retired Master Sergeant.
Bas2020
Will Walz make it through the weekend or will he get tossed by the DEMS?

packgrad
I wonder if Shapiro will take the spot after renouncing his religion and still being passed over once they kick Civ's daddy to the curb.
Wolfpack8602
The people supporting the party that only has calling people weird and running with a bizarre made up story over a couch are telling the other side they only have "gotcha's" attempts?

Another example of no self-awareness.
jkpackfan
Civilized
Wolfpack8602 said:

The people supporting the party that only has calling people weird and running with a bizarre made up story over a couch are telling the other side they only have "gotcha's" attempts?

Another example of no self-awareness.

What do couch jokes have to do with political gotcha's?

Go listen to the tone of the Harris rallies and compare it to Trump's rallies.
Civilized
jkpackfan said:

LOLOL

He was definitely in an artillery regiment.

And he definitely deployed.

Yikes indeed. Russian bots already interfering with the election again?

Although I don't blame Pubs for trying to make stuff up about Walz after how well the couch jokes went over. They want in on that action!

packgrad
Stolen valor has a terrible tone.
Bas2020
Bas2020
SmaptyWolf
packgrad said:

Awww, you guys are trying so hard!

So we should or shouldn't vote for the bone spurs guy? Didn't Drunk Uncle Donnie dodge valor during Vietnam?
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Awww, you guys are trying so hard!

So we should or shouldn't vote for the bone spurs guy? Didn't Drunk Uncle Donnie dodge valor during Vietnam?

Trumo never claimed to have been in the military. Or lied about his military service. This dip**** used him being a combat leader as part of his campaigns. He was never in combat. He was never in a combat zone. And he was never in an area of the world deemed to receive hazard pay. He also peaced out on his soldiers when he found out they were actually going to be deployed to Iraq. No where near night and day between Donnie or Biden dodging the draft and this dip*****

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.