Harris 2024

131,669 Views | 2227 Replies | Last: 13 min ago by Gulfstream4
GrillOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Walz's, weird.

GrillOut
Another thing on Walz, probably all lies.

packgrad
Bas2020 said:

Civilized said:

Shapiro, Walz, and Kelly are all good picks.

Walz is down-home. Dad, high school teacher, football coach, veteran, hunter.

Harris' appeal so far is disproportionately about her not being a maladjusted or repressed weirdo like Trump or Vance.

A lot of America is hungry for someone that seems like a healthy, strong, well-adjusted human being.

Walz is even more relatable to middle America than Harris.

Her campaign obviously ran test polling on Walz and Shapiro and we can only assume Walz won out. We'll see how that conveys to a broader audience.

Is this a parody?

Yes. He is a parody poster.

Also shows what a sheep he is with the weirdo comment. What a clown.
Bas2020
WALZ is "pedo" weird apparently...

ncsupack1
Is this the same guy okay with tearing down Columbus?
FlossyDFlynt
GrillOut said:

The Walz's, weird.

"I wanted to smell people's businesses burning" is going to be a fun one to explain
GrillOut
It's funny, I think both candidates are going to have to run a lot of cover for their VP choices.
GrillOut
There's also this:

https://www.wctrib.com/community/letters/the-truth-about-tim-walz

Have not done any research on how true this is.
Wolfpack8602
Just a good ol boy giving out driver licenses to illegals and putting tampons in boys bathrooms but by god he hunts so he's one of us!
ncsupack1
FlossyDFlynt said:

GrillOut said:

The Walz's, weird.

"I wanted to smell people's businesses burning" is going to be a fun one to explain
Wow. Have no fear, the MSM and your local news channel will be asking the hard questions tonight at 6.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpack8602 said:

Just a good ol boy giving out driver licenses to illegals and putting tampons in boys bathrooms but by god he hunts so he's one of us!

Just like Biden who said he'll "never let anyone take his shotgun", but every time he gets in front of a microphone he's foaming at the mouth and screaming that we need to ban "assault weapons".

Biden and Walz are such "moderates" who "support the 2nd Amendment"!!
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
CoachCase
Civilized said:

Harris' appeal so far is disproportionately about her not being a maladjusted or repressed weirdo like Trump or Vance.

A lot of America is hungry for someone that seems like a healthy, strong, well-adjusted human being.

Her campaign obviously ran test polling on Walz and Shapiro and we can only assume Walz won out. We'll see how that conveys to a broader audience.

With all due respect Civ, if tampons in boy's bathroom, sex change for minors, and illegal immigrants getting drivers license, etc is your example of a healthy, strong-well adjusted human being than you are already too far gone. Praying for you.
ncsupack1
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

With all due respect Civ, if tampons in boy's bathroom, sex change for minors, and illegal immigrants getting drivers license, etc is your example of a healthy, strong-well adjusted human being than you are already too far gone. Praying for you.
Middle America.
Civilized
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

With all due respect Coach, trans issues ain't going to win you the election. Neither is whining about illegals getting a driver's license.

Y'all thought Harris was so unlikeable too, until she wasn't and started polling better than Trump.

We'll see what direction this thing goes with Walz. The race is tied right now, with a lot of football left to be played. Lots of different directions this thing could go.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

With all due respect Coach, trans issues ain't going to win you the election. Neither is whining about illegals getting a driver's license.

Y'all thought Harris was so unlikeable too, until she wasn't and started polling better than Trump.

We'll see what direction this thing goes with Walz. The race is tied right now, with a lot of football left to be played. Lots of different directions this thing could go.
Agree, that a lot can change here in the next few months and will.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Middle America.

He's been re-elected six times as Congressman and governor in a state that's not historically a Democratic stronghold.

How unappealing could his actual, non-dramatized stances on these issues be to the midwesterners he governs if he's six for six in his re-election bids?
CoachCase
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

My comment had nothing to do with winning or losing election - although it could in the grand scheme of things. Again, at least in the America that I grew up in the examples I listed that Walz has supported are not normal among I hope the vast majority of people still. Thus, if someone can endorse those acts, then no I do not want any part of that. Scary choice by Harris on all counts.
packgrad
Moderate according to civ.

ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Middle America.

He's been re-elected six times as Congressman and governor in a state that's not historically a Democratic stronghold.

How unappealing could his actual, non-dramatized stances on these issues be to the midwesterners he governs if he's six for six in his re-election bids?
I don't take much into House seats, we see how those are drawn. Also, wasn't Nikon the last Pub the state has voted for?
packgrad

ncsupack1
Outside of DC I do believe Minnesota has the longest Democratic streak.
FlossyDFlynt
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Middle America.

His gestapo like neighbor turn in line during Covid tells me he should be no where close to any position of power, let alone the White House
SmaptyWolf
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Oh thank goodness. I'm sure Jesus will appreciate how much sleep you lose over this stuff.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Good luck trying to paint this guy as a liberal whack job.

packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Good luck trying to paint this guy as a liberal whack job.

He does that himself. I don't need to.

Thanks for showing what a mindless cult member you are though. "He went to the State fair and rode a ride. He's not a liberal whack job!!"

Pitiful.
Civilized
LOLOL

CoachCase
SmaptyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

Oh thank goodness. I'm sure Jesus will appreciate how much sleep you lose over this stuff.

Praying for you too! Thank God Jesus forgives you and me. Have a great night!
caryking

Looks like Walz has a mug shot…
Civilized
We'll see, but I think this will be a very common sentiment.

CoachCase
Civilized said:

I don't care how nice you are - which is good and appreciated - tampons in boys restrooms, sex change in children, hot lines to report neighbors not wearing masks, etc is not normal and I hope still not main stream America!
ncsupack1
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

I don't care how nice you are - which is good and appreciated - tampons in boys restrooms, sex change in children, hot lines to report neighbors not wearing masks, etc is not normal and I hope still not main stream America!
Middle America values.
jkpackfan
Moderate values
SmaptyWolf
Civilized
Aaaaaand that's why you choose Tim Walz.

LOLOL Holy hell. Hopeful. Confident. Competent. Warm. And unapologetically dicing up the Trump/JD Vance ticket on live TV.

I don't know how this thing will go but it's going to be a fun 90 days seeing him call out Trump and Vance's bull*****
Ncsufist
caryking said:

Looks like Walz has a mug shot…

Yes in the 90s he was arrested for felony dui and speeding 96 in a 55. Pled down to reckless driving.

Actually I think that was a normal dui. Not sure if they had felony dui back in that time.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.