Harris 2024

135,121 Views | 2279 Replies | Last: 4 sec ago by Civilized
GuerrillaPack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
White "men" for Harris!!!

All as fruity as Tampon Timmy

https://instagr.am/p/C_tArGVsdzV
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
TheStorm
GuerrillaPack said:

He even looks a little bit like Timmy the Fruit if I'm being honest...
TheStorm
I guess Smaptass forgot about the Haitian caravan that came in a couple of years ago that originated out of Peru... you know... the one where that Border Patrol was wielding those "bull whips" while attacking the mob from horseback.

Just when you think he can't out idiot himself...
Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

I'd love to bust that dudes nose one time. People need to stand up to these loons when they violate or out of control.
caryking
Ncsufist said:

caryking said:

DrummerboyWolf said:

CoachCase said:

I was referring to both parties as a whole not just at the national level. For both Trump and Biden administrations, Covid was a situation that no president had a playbook for. That accounted for tremendous amounts of unprecedented government spending. If not mistaken, Clinton was last president to balance the budget which is commendable. In my opinion, Clinton was the last of Democratic presidents that still resembled the Democrat Party and it's ideals that anchored it during the last half of the 20th century. I was hoping that Biden would be a moderate but that is obviously not the case.
The only reason the budget got balanced was because the Republicans took over the House in 1994 with Newt and The Contract for America. That did not happen because of Clinton. He was forced to sign the bill to be re-elected. The big Republican take over in 1994 was the impetus of that, but unfortunately the GOP lost it's way after that.
Don't forget that Dick Morris became his Chief of Staff (or, was it a high-level advisor) and significantly moderated Clinton. Clinton was a very moldable person that cared more about being liked, than anything else. Also, Clinton was a master at the emotional feel good message! Right now, I would have taken Clinton, 100 to 1 over the wreck we've dealt with for 3
1/2 years…

Yep. I'd take him as well. With the way the spectrum has gone I think he would be slightly right.
Morris has always been very conservative. He is a massive Trump supporter. He was offered a job, by Clinton, and he took it. I think he had a massive impact on Clinton.
Bas2020
African American VET can't get his medical benefits because govt offices are full of migrants

But the Media and Dems still want to gaslight you that this is a hoax in Springfield, OH and other towns across the country.

Heck, Ive heard stories about the DMV's in North Carolina being completely over run this year with the same issues.

Werewolf
The silence of our 3 Resident Sheeple is deafening....

oh but let's talk about budgetary policy ...#escapism
ncsupack1
This is interesting

Bas2020
TheStorm
Ha. My buddy and I stayed at a Carter-Finley area hotel after the Western Carolina game a couple of weeks ago, and when we were eating the provided breakfast the next morning I heard an African-American woman at the table next to us speaking to another African-American woman and she was complaining to her about "these crazy-ass Haitians"... I honestly didn't know what she was really even talking about but I was kind of surprised to hear her say it in that moment... and she wasn't holding back either.

Now I guess I understand a little bit better...
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_vPddBuAm_
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_vh3ZHu4yf
GuerrillaPack
Something to consider for the debate tonight...

GuerrillaPack
Bas2020
Bas2020
Bas2020
Civilized
Bas2020 said:

LOLOL

This rogue Haitian immigrant story smelled like bull**** from the first time it escaped JD Vance's lips so this definitely checks out.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/10/politics/jd-vance-haitian-immigrants/index.html

"The unsubstantiated claims appear to be the result of an unwieldy game of telephone that began as a rumor in a local Facebook group before spiraling to reach the highest echelons of conservative media and the Republican Party. They spread widely on X, whose owner, Elon Musk, has embraced the false rumors and posted several memes that promoted them.

Some accounts posted body-worn camera footage from an incident they said bolstered their claims. But that footage was shot in Canton, Ohio, which is more than 170 miles away from Springfield.

In a statement to CNN, a spokesperson for the City of Springfield said 'there have been no credible reports or specific claims of pets being harmed, injured or abused by individuals within the immigrant community.' "
GuerrillaPack
The commie libtard Lamestream media isn't disputing that these Haitians were killing and eating ducks from ponds around the community. There are videos of multiple residents testifying to this. And they aren't disputing that they are terrible drivers and have been causing a bunch of traffic accidents, because there is tons of evidence for this.

They just claim that "there are no credible reports of pets being killed". Well....big whoop...that's almost semantics. But the commie Democrat cheerleading media are going crazy with this, and think they have a big "gotcha" to put on Vance. No....they don't. Pets or ducks and geese....it's a fact that these Haitians are killing animals. And it's a fact that they are causing a huge number of traffic accidents.

Where is the commie lamestream media to fact check communist Kamala and Tampon Timmy on all of their lies, false information, and various scandals....on much more important matters than whether the Haitians are only killing ducks and geese, and not also local pets? Why isn't the commie Lamestream media grilling Kamala over her role in the Afghanistan withdrawal debacle? Or her total failure as border czar? Or all the lies Tim Walz has deliberately told over and over about his military and national guard record and rank?

Oh no....none of that is as important as whether JD Vance could have been misled and made an honest mistake into believing that Haitians definitively had killed some pets...and not just the ducks and geese that we know they have killed.

The residents of the Ohio town are furious about these 20,000 Haitians destroying their community. But according to the communist Lamestream media, it's all a "conspiracy theory" that the Haitians are causing any problems, and JD Vance and Trump are the "bad guys" for giving a voice to American citizens upset at their community being destroyed. Sure.
GuerrillaPack
Trump not backing down on this...just posted this picture on his official IG about an hour ago...

https://instagr.am/p/C_wNakGMeAS
Bas2020
And.... as predicted here is more lock solid evidence

NY Times, Wash Post, Kamala, Congressional DEMS, Tim Walz...all proven liars yet again

Werewolf
Bas2020 said:

And.... as predicted here is more lock solid evidence

NY Times, Wash Post, Kamala, Congressional DEMS, Tim Walz...all proven liars yet again

#DaSIeve, #DaSieve......LOL
GuerrillaPack
So....does anyone else think it is obvious that Commie Kamala was given the debate questions/topics in advance by ABC? She obviously had rehearsed those "answers", and was way too coherent and "articulate" in the responses.

One of the many blatant lies told by Kamala during the debate was that she "never asked people to donate to help bail the terrorist Antifa/BLM rioters out of jail".

She also lied claiming that she had "never supported mandatory buybacks on assault rifles" (gun confiscation).

She's now lying about all the major policy positions she held, because she is currently lying to "flip flop" and pretend to change her position on all of these major issues -- gun control, illegal immigration, support for Antifa/BLM and defunding the police, etc.

https://instagr.am/p/C_yCylgP1KB
GuerrillaPack
In the debate, in typical commie Democrat fashion when it's election season they gaslight us with the "no one is coming to take your guns away" lie...

Quote:

nra Kamala Harris' debate claim that she and Tim Walz are not trying to take firearms away from Americans was a bold-faced lie.

ABC News refused to fact check her, but we will. Roll the tape:

https://instagr.am/p/C_yndUayOmm

Bas2020
Werewolf
Most here now understand the media lies essentially all the time. Example after example, and ABC was 4-5 times more biased that CNN.
Werewolf
ABC is owned by Disney. Remember for future reference.

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

So....does anyone else think it is obvious that Commie Kamala was given the debate questions/topics in advance by ABC? She obviously had rehearsed those "answers", and was way too coherent and "articulate" in the responses.

One of the many blatant lies told by Kamala during the debate was that she "never asked people to donate to help bail the terrorist Antifa/BLM rioters out of jail".

She also lied claiming that she had "never supported mandatory buybacks on assault rifles" (gun confiscation).

She's now lying about all the major policy positions she held, because she is currently lying to "flip flop" and pretend to change her position on all of these major issues -- gun control, illegal immigration, support for Antifa/BLM and defunding the police, etc.

https://instagr.am/p/C_yCylgP1KB
GP, here's what she had. NOVA AUDIO earrings.

Werewolf
Werewolf
Coming for your weapons that protect "we the people" from tyranny.

erniencsu02
nm
GuerrillaPack
I believe this woman 1000 times over before I'd believe anything from communist propagandists like those at ABC (or NBC/CNN/CBS/NYTimes/etc)...

https://instagr.am/p/C_01vbjoh45
Bas2020
Bas2020
They literally cheat.... at everything.

GuerrillaPack
Bas2020 said:

They literally cheat.... at everything.

They leaked questions to Hillary Clinton back in the 2016 debates:
https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/donna-brazile-hillary-clinton-leak-regret-236184

As I said a few posts up in this thread, just from watching Harris in the debate, it 100% seemed to me that she had completely rehearsed and memorized the "responses" to the questions/issues raised in the debate. She didn't act like she even had to think in order to formulate a response. It seemed totally scripted, and she seemed way more "articulate" than her normal self...leading me to believe that most likely she knew the questions/issues that would be asked at the debate.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.