Harris 2024

131,949 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 12 min ago by GuerrillaPack
ncsupack1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Worked so well for Venezuela and the Soviet Union..lol
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Inflation is driven by those pesky ranchers of beef! I knew they had to be the culprits.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Inflation is driven by those pesky ranchers of beef! I knew they had to be the culprits.
Don't forget greenhouse gases from those cows.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Don't forget greenhouse gases from those cows.
Yes, their flatulence.....must be taxed! Oh, wait, is that added to the price of the beef? Naah, it is unfair to add to the price of beef, the ranchers should absorb the taxes.
GuerrillaPack
no agenda here,,,

https://instagr.am/p/C-yKMJlTpGU
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
It's so "joyful" to live in a communist new Sodom and Gomorrah hellhole with skyrocketing inflation under tyrants who lock you down under a covid scamdemic, want to take your children away to give them sexual reassignment surgery, say you have no freedom of speech to oppose their Satanic agenda, and want to confiscate your guns so there is no way to escape their tyranny.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

What works better to lower home prices:

1. Making it easier to get a loan ?
2. Lowering the costs to build housing?

Has giving the masses an easier path to student loans lowered the costs of college education?

As a builder the prospect of a much broader target market doesn't hurt my feelings, but yes down payment subsidies would increase the price of houses commensurately just like it has done with EV cars and student loans.

But, the access such a step would potentially provide to millions of prospective homeowners that are currently unable to come up with 10% or more to put down on a house is where the clear benefit is.

This type of program would bridge the gap between the two realities where 90% of America only has a few thousand in savings or less, and homeownership also being undeniably the most accessible and reliable path to wealth creation for the average Joe.

GuerrillaPack
Civilized said:

Newsflash...when there is massive inflation in the economy at large, that causes the stock market to inflate and "go up" as well..

Furthermore, even in a situation where the stock market is actually rising (inflation adjusted), due to big corporations making higher profits, I don't correlate big corporations making massive profits with the "common man" doing well. Because, by definition, if big corporations are making big profits, that means that the "common man" is getting screwed, and overpaying for goods and services.

And that fact is borne out in the real world. Over the last 4 years, with that stock market inflationary "rise" under Biden, it has become exponentially more difficult for the common man to survive...with the price of housing, food, energy, and everything else skyrocketing, and wages not keeping up with inflation.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-ybBnUxhPz
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-yTmlqPMAz
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack said:

https://instagr.am/p/C-ybBnUxhPz
So unbelievably SICK, if true.
GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

So unbelievably SICK, if true.
https://dailycaller.com/2024/08/17/planned-parenthood-clinic-offer-free-abortions-vasectomies-during-dnc/\

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/16/us/politics/dnc-abortion-rights.html
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

In any event, the $USD has fallen well below its 20, 50, and 200 daily moving averages. Which would seem to defy the conventional wisdom that the Fed is really still in quantitative tightening mode. I think they're pushing liquidity to the markets but under the table, nevertheless, neither the dollar nor the gold charts are fooled.

hokiewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Has giving the masses an easier path to student loans lowered the costs of college education?

As a builder the prospect of a much broader target market doesn't hurt my feelings, but yes down payment subsidies would increase the price of houses commensurately just like it has done with EV cars and student loans.

But, the access such a step would potentially provide to millions of prospective homeowners that are currently unable to come up with 10% or more to put down on a house is where the clear benefit is.

This type of program would bridge the gap between the two realities where 90% of America only has a few thousand in savings or less, and homeownership also being undeniably the most accessible and reliable path to wealth creation for the average Joe.

let's look at the other big government plan to help increase home ownership - the mortgage interest deduction, in effect since 1958, has not increased the percentage of home ownership on the US compared to pre 1958 levels. These gimmicks simply do not work.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

There is already loans and programs for those who don't want to place a down payment.

Why do we need to pile on and give money away like this?

The student loan scheme is a prime example of the kind of thing that occurs when the feds give away money.

This doesn't do anything to address the cost of homes (which shocker, is tied to inflation). So, another dumb "economic policy" from the ding dong.
Wufpack17
GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

Newsflash...when there is massive inflation in the economy at large, that causes the stock market to inflate and "go up" as well..

Furthermore, even in a situation where the stock market is actually rising (inflation adjusted), due to big corporations making higher profits, I don't correlate big corporations making massive profits with the "common man" doing well. Because, by definition, if big corporations are making big profits, that means that the "common man" is getting screwed, and overpaying for goods and services.

And that fact is borne out in the real world. Over the last 4 years, with that stock market inflationary "rise" under Biden, it has become exponentially more difficult for the common man to survive...with the price of housing, food, energy, and everything else skyrocketing, and wages not keeping up with inflation.

American companies want to increase profits even when the production isn't there to do so. So, they either lay people off, OR (and this is the main issue in the US) they simply hire from outside the Us. So, they can claim they are hiring while simply replacing expensive American employees with cheap foreign workers.

My company is doing this very thing. My team has lost 2 individuals from the US. I asked for replacements. They will only replace them with people in India. This is a company that started in the US over 120 years ago. American workers are becoming a nuisance.
wolfbreath
It was just a matter of time. If you don't vote for Kamala, you might get labeled as sexist.

US voters say they're ready for a woman president but sexist attitudes still go along with opposition to Harris

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-voters-ready-woman-president-132751953.html

... in polling that we conducted in August 2024, after Harris became the presumptive Democratic nominee, we found that sexism is still a powerful force in American politics.
Werewolf
If you need convincing, here's a smattering.

Gulfstream4
Can you imagine being dumb enough to vote for someone who is campaigning on fixing all the problems she helped create?
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Can you imagine being dumb enough to vote for someone who is campaigning on fixing all the problems she helped create?
But #Nappy is real!
Civilized
Gulfstream4 said:

What problems did she help create again?

And dumb compared to what?

Being dumb enough to vote for someone campaigning on magically fixing all the problems he failed to fix during his first rodeo?

The reality is that neither will fix al the problems. Not even close. And both would create some problems. Execs in charge always do.

What people are looking for in Harris is someone that's not mentally impaired and is emotionally well-adjusted that will respect the office and our institutions and our allies.

Trump has shown himself to definitively not be that guy.
Oldsouljer
Wufpack17 said:

GuerrillaPack said:

Civilized said:

American companies want to increase profits even when the production isn't there to do so. So, they either lay people off, OR (and this is the main issue in the US) they simply hire from outside the Us. So, they can claim they are hiring while simply replacing expensive American employees with cheap foreign workers.

My company is doing this very thing. My team has lost 2 individuals from the US. I asked for replacements. They will only replace them with people in India. This is a company that started in the US over 120 years ago. American workers are becoming a nuisance.
That double-sucks because Indians are damned near unintelligible when you are asking for tech help over the phone. And they get get real testy when you have to ask them to repeat themselves.
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What problems did she help create again?

And dumb compared to what?

Being dumb enough to vote for someone campaigning on magically fixing all the problems he failed to fix during his first rodeo?

The reality is that neither will fix al the problems. Not even close. And both would create some problems. Execs in charge always do.

What people are looking for in Harris is someone that's not mentally impaired and is emotionally well-adjusted that will respect the office and our institutions and our allies.

Trump has shown himself to definitively not be that guy.
But, but, but Trump!

#YAWN
Oldsouljer
wolfbreath said:

It was just a matter of time. If you don't vote for Kamala, you might get labeled as sexist.

US voters say they're ready for a woman president but sexist attitudes still go along with opposition to Harris

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-voters-ready-woman-president-132751953.html

... in polling that we conducted in August 2024, after Harris became the presumptive Democratic nominee, we found that sexism is still a powerful force in American politics.

Yes, but she's so damned incompetent and obviously unsuitable, how do they separate the respondents who object to her for that reason from actual sexists? (if there are any)
Werewolf
#Sieve would beg to differ.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

let's look at the other big government plan to help increase home ownership - the mortgage interest deduction, in effect since 1958, has not increased the percentage of home ownership on the US compared to pre 1958 levels. These gimmicks simply do not work.
Where did this 1958 thing come from? The Mortgage Interest Deduction was never a "plan" to help increase home ownership. At the beginning of our tax code (1913) ALL interest was deductible, and that was the case through most of the 20th century.

Access to loan products was always a much bigger incentive to home ownership... most low and mid income people don't itemize their deductions, which means deducting interest didn't matter to them anyway. The deduction mainly helped businesses and the wealthy.

In the late 80s Reagan finally got rid of deducting ALL interest (credit cards, etc), but left the MID in place with restrictions, and here we are. So yeah... no idea what you're talking about.
Oldsouljer
Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

There is already loans and programs for those who don't want to place a down payment.

The student loan scheme is a prime example of the kind of thing that occurs when the feds give away money.

This doesn't do anything to address the cost of homes (which shocker, is tied to inflation). So, another dumb "economic policy" from the ding dong.
Here's a good look at what inflation, properly reported, looks like compared to the BLS (which should be just BS) version….
SmaptyWolf
Oldsouljer said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Here's a good look at what inflation, properly reported, looks like compared to the BLS (which should be just BS) version….

Lol, "TIPP CPI"? What is that exactly?

You guys will believe literally anything posted on the internet.
Werewolf
GuerrillaPack

We need price controls on the Federal Government....not grocery stores.

Also, I mention this a lot here...but are you guys aware that the 2nd Plank of the Communist Manifesto advocates for, and I quote, "A heavy progressive or graduated income tax."??

https://instagr.am/p/C-0r_uiStXg
GuerrillaPack
Flashback to Tucker on Kamala...

"Imagine the dumbest kindergarten teacher takes a ton of acid and then becomes Vice President… she's not sober."

https://instagr.am/p/C-0u-1cSwki
Civilized
SmaptyWolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Lol, "TIPP CPI"? What is that exactly?

You guys will believe literally anything posted on the internet.

We're literally having to create stats now to try to act like the economy is burning.
Bas2020
I dont know if the rumors are true but they are spreading like wild fire.. supposedly several former staffers will go on the record about closet alcohol abuse. 93% have left her so maybe some axes to grind or maybe the rumors are true.

Its very very weird that she was a former "prosecutor" and has such issues delivering answers to easy questions...something is very "off" for her to be so discombobulated unless she is on script or prompter.

It could just be nerves or anxiety... but there is something going on with this lady for them to want to keep her away from the press on a daily basis. and when she does talk its a word salad supreme.
GuerrillaPack
Bas2020 said:

I dont know if the rumors are true but they are spreading like wild fire.. supposedly several former staffers will go on the record about closet alcohol abuse. 93% have left her so maybe some axes to grind or maybe the rumors are true.

Its very very weird that she was a former "prosecutor" and has such issues delivering answers to easy questions...something is very "off" for her to be so discombobulated unless she is on script or prompter.

It could just be nerves or anxiety... but there is something going on with this lady for them to want to keep her away from the press on a daily basis. and we she does talk its a word salad supreme.

The look on the faces of her husband and Tampon Timmy are interesting. They look annoyed, concerned, embarrassed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.