Harris 2024

131,923 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 8 min ago by GuerrillaPack
CoachCase
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer, what are you hearing about the NC Board of Electors pertaining to RFK, Jr. being on the ballot?

Actually, it's about whether they will start counting early voting ballots, before November 5th…
I heard something. The BOE Dems are more concerned with their Party than with the law. First, they resisted putting RFK Jr on the ballot, now they're refusing to take him off.
Yep, that crossed my mind as well. Old time political engineering at its best! Not to mention hypocritical as well. The blatant things that the Democrats do today are both comical but more importantly frightening. Again, by far the doctrine of today's Dems is as big a threat to Democracy and the Republic as there has ever been. Unbelievable how far the party is now removed from the mainstream and goals so far to the left. Scary and alarming for the future of America if they have continued success. I pray America will wake up before it is too late!
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Oldsouljer, what are you hearing about the NC Board of Electors pertaining to RFK, Jr. being on the ballot?

Actually, it's about whether they will start counting early voting ballots, before November 5th…
I heard something. The BOE Dems are more concerned with their Party than with the law. First, they resisted putting RFK Jr on the ballot, now they're refusing to take him off.
I also heard something about the BOE wanting to wait before counting early voting ballots. Why?
Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

I also heard something about the BOE wanting to wait before counting early voting ballots. Why?
Good question, I don't know why. I think they owe the public a clear explanation on just about everything they do, given the growing mistrust of their motives.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_gkQOUylwh
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

lol

Remember WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back before Trump when every politician in American history, after winning their partisan primary, actually moderated their positions to the center for the general election audience? That's actually how American democracy is supposed to work.

Trump's big innovation has been to triple down on policies that only make the looniest part of his base happy, and then pretend that if he doesn't win 80% of the vote then clearly the election was rigged. I guess you think that's "normal"?

lol
RUSSIA!!!!! RUSSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, speaking of which! Looks like Werewolf will have a few less videos to share!

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/prominent-right-wing-influencers-linked-to-kremlin-backed-outlet-claim-they-were-duped/
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Hey, speaking of which! Looks like Werewolf will have a few less videos to share!

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/prominent-right-wing-influencers-linked-to-kremlin-backed-outlet-claim-they-were-duped/
They really want us to believe that Tim Pool and Benny Johnson are "Russian agents"? They almost certainly just accepted some money, but had no knowledge of any "Russian connections".

This is all a scheme by the Establishment (CIA/FBI/Deep State/etc) to crack down on anti-Establishment speech by Americans. You probably had the CIA or FBI setting up and directing these "Russian companies" and directing them to contact certain American media personalities in order to set them up to be charged with "crimes".

This is all getting very dangerous. They are trying to chill freedom of speech of Americans through this "Russian election interference" charade.
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Werewolf
Just like the prior Russia Russia efforts.

Werewolf
By the way, the Q operation's intent was to expose our Gen Z to alternative possibilities and thought.

Here is some evidence its working.

I'm so glad that this highly intelligent Gen Z has dedicated her TikTok account in being the voice for Trump and educating other Gen Z on the politics of today. She has been such a positive and most needed addition to our conservative movement. In this video she's letting us know the Tim Walz that the media won't show us.: "Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, what a perfect team, that's definitely the team I would be rooting for if I hated this country and were trying to destroy it… He's overseen some of the most radical youth trans law in the country… He signed a bill requiring schools to stock up period products in boys bathrooms… He has one of the most radical abortion law in this country. He has zero limits… Signed a law to allow Illegal immigrants to obtain a drivers license… He also said he wanted to Invest in ladder factory to help Illegal immigrant cross Trump's Border Wall… He supports an assault weapons ban and he's in favor of red flag laws…"

Werewolf
#Sieve & #Nappy were RIde'n with Biden and now hopped into the Kackling Kamala "ride". No matter the next step into authoritarianism, we night all powerful OVERSIGHT AND REGULATION by a central federal got.

Werewolf
#SIeve and #Nappy, RIde'n with BIden & Harris

GuerrillaPack
Werewolf said:

#Sieve & #Nappy were RIde'n with Biden and now hopped into the Kackling Kamala "ride". No matter the next step into authoritarianism, we night all powerful OVERSIGHT AND REGULATION by a central federal got.

Commie Leftists have already been conditioned over the past few decades to support outright censorship of conservatives -- as this has been blatantly done on college campuses, in the Leftist Lamestream media (CNN/ABC/CBS/etc), and by Leftist-run Big Tech companies (Google, YouTube, Facebook, etc).

Leftists no longer believe in freedom of speech. So now that Democrat politicians are openly arguing to use the power of government to censor people, it's an easy step for them to throw their support behind using government to enforce censorship too.
Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy, two very intelligent articulate guys. Really smart...........

Werewolf
#Sieve and #Nappy, Ride'n w BIden & Harris
Werewolf
#Sieve & #Nappy, Ride'n w BIden & Harris

Werewolf
Putin supports Kamala! .....was there ever a doubt?

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/09/5/7473557/
Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

Putin supports Kamala! .....was there ever a doubt?

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/09/5/7473557/
None. Like Obama and Biden, she's a tyrant at home and a weakling abroad. And Putin knows it.
hokiewolf
caryking said:

Did Harris release her Tax Plan yesterday?
caryking
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

One of the key things (correct me if I'm wrong) in the Trump tax cuts, was the inability for individuals to deduct state taxes, from their Federal Taxes. If they let the Trump Tax plan lapse, that deduction will go back into place.

Personally, I don't agree with this tax deduction. Higher taxed States get to freeload from the Federal Tax coffers. If People choose to live in high tax State, then that's on them. Why should a State, like South Carolina subsidize New York?
Gulfstream4
caryking said:

hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

One of the key things (correct me if I'm wrong) in the Trump tax cuts, was the inability for individuals to deduct state taxes, from their Federal Taxes. If they let the Trump Tax plan lapse, that deduction will go back into place.

Personally, I don't agree with this tax deduction. Higher taxed States get to freeload from the Federal Tax coffers. If People choose to live in high tax State, then that's on them. Why should a State, like South Carolina subsidize New York?

There are millions of illegals in NY counting on you so pay up.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

caryking said:

She said 28%, not 33%. And of course his chart is misleading, but whatever, you don't care.

Hey, did anyone catch Trump "discussing economic policy" at the Economic Club of NY? It's really hard to put into words what an unbelievable moron he is, or how destructive his new tariff ideas would be. Funny how the press has been trained to just ignore what comes out of his mouth.

Civilized
Please wake me up when Trump ever coherently discusses policy.

That's why this "Kamala needs to DETAIL her policies" line of attack was always so laughable.

Eight years after becoming president Trump can't string two sentences together that contain linear, rational, deeper thoughts about any topic much less pull back the curtain on complex policy issues, yet Kamala is supposed to rattle off policy details on a litany of issues a month after entering the race.

Absurd hypocrisy.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

That's why this "Kamala needs to DETAIL her policies" line of attack was always so laughable.

Eight years after becoming president Trump can't string two sentences together that contain linear, rational, deeper thoughts about any topic much less pull back the curtain on complex policy issues, yet Kamala is supposed to rattle off policy details on a litany of issues a month after entering the race.

Absurd hypocrisy.
The whataboutism is strong in this one.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Absurd hypocrisy.
The whataboutism is strong in this one.

Shouldn't we be holding both candidates to the same standards of intelligence, coherence, empathy, competence, communication, norm adherence, etc.?
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C_jWHs1NYCa
GuerrillaPack
FINALLY a Republican calling out the Democrats as the Marxists/communists that they are...

GuerrillaPack
Kamala is bussing in hundreds of people to make up the crowd at her "rallies"...

https://instagr.am/p/C_ioJQ6OShF
Civilized

Trump child care policy, ladies and gentlemen!
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

Trump child care policy, ladies and gentlemen!

Assuming Trump put his 20% tariff on every physical object coming into the U.S., and assuming that somehow magically our imports didn't drop dramatically, we would net about $600 billion a year. If we put every dime of that into the general fund it would only cover 1/3 of that year's deficit.

But Trump is going to use that tariff money to "wipe out the entire deficit in a few years", pay for everyone's child care, buy everyone a pony, and make all of our dreams come true!

It's truly comical watching the "liberal media" with their calculators trying to pick holes in Kamala's plans while Trump spews absolute nonsense that would nuke our economy if it was ever actually enacted.
Gulfstream4

Gulfstream4
GuerrillaPack said:

Kamala is bussing in hundreds of people to make up the crowd at her "rallies"...

https://instagr.am/p/C_ioJQ6OShF

If that's true, it's pathetic.
Werewolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Agreed. The country is being literally burned to the ground and #daSieve can't get out of his pea brain. #TDS
hokiewolf
It's comical that you think just taxing the rich is a solution to address the debt. Neither party has real solutions because they are bad politics.
Gulfstream4
Migrants accused of crimes still eligible for taxpayer-funded NYC shelters, Adams admin admits after Post expos

https://nypost.com/2024/09/03/us-news/migrants-accused-of-crimes-still-eligible-for-taxpayer-funded-nyc-shelters-mayor-adams-admits/

- - -

This is madness. Who in their right mind would actually vote for this?
Werewolf
#devolution seems to be working.

Civilized
hokiewolf said:

It's comical that you think just taxing the rich is a solution to address the debt. Neither party has real solutions because they are bad politics.

Honest question, did Smapty say that taxing the rich would solve the deficit problem?

Taxing the Uber-wealthy isn't a panacea but it needs to happen and will help. We can argue about the specifics - challenges and hangups of taxing unrealized gains, capital gains debates, etc. - but there's no reason for elite earners to be taxed at significantly lower effective rates than normal folks.

If Bill ****ing Clinton can balance the budget, so can the rest of them.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.