Harris 2024

131,802 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 3 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Wufpack17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

LOLOLOL "middle of the road"….
Sorry, I should have said "middle of the road to sane people".

I'm sure to you guys at this point Ronald Reagan was a leftist.
I believe this just means you are so far left that Walz appears "middle of the road", when in reality he's far left. You are just more left than he is.

You may wanna sit down for this...

Governor Walz is a gun owner, avid pheasant hunter, and supporter of the Second Amendment! OMG LEFTIST!
What does that have to do with his radical social agenda? He is pushing for Red Flag laws, which ultimately so are broad that anyone in MN can be deemed a "threat". That is definitely aligned with marxism.
Bas2020
SmaptyWolf said:

"OMG, if you turn Walz's name upside down and squint it kinda looks like "Marx"!!!"

Ok guys, as you know, you have about a week or two to "define" Walz in the public's mind before Harris does, so it doesn't matter that he's a pretty middle of the road National Guardsman, you gotta push these talking points hard! Repeat after me: "biGGesT LEftist IN Amerkan hISTory!1"

The Minnesota National guard has charged WALZ with Stolen valor as he lied about his service .
SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

I believe this just means you are so far left that Walz appears "middle of the road", when in reality he's far left. You are just more left than he is.

Governor Walz is a gun owner, avid pheasant hunter, and supporter of the Second Amendment! OMG LEFTIST!
What does that have to do with his radical social agenda?

I'm 100% sure you didn't know that before 5 mins ago, just like I'm 100% sure you don't actually know anything about Walz and are just mindlessly passing on whatever ginned-up talking points you can find.

It doesn't matter who Kamala picked, you'd be saying the same thing... the important thing is to somehow make him worse than Vance. Good luck with that!
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

What does that have to do with his radical social agenda?

I'm 100% sure you didn't know that before 5 mins ago, just like I'm 100% sure you don't actually know anything about Walz and are just mindlessly passing on whatever ginned-up talking points you can find.

It doesn't matter who Kamala picked, you'd be saying the same thing... the important thing is to somehow make him worse than Vance. Good luck with that!
I read about him bragging about "shooting pheasants" (when discussing Vance (who served in the Marines)) when it first came out. I know a lot of about Walz because I'm informed, unlike yourself.

He's a far left social liberal who apparently enjoys shooting birds. That hardly makes him a moderate.
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

"OMG, if you turn Walz's name upside down and squint it kinda looks like "Marx"!!!"

Ok guys, as you know, you have about a week or two to "define" Walz in the public's mind before Harris does, so it doesn't matter that he's a pretty middle of the road National Guardsman, you gotta push these talking points hard! Repeat after me: "biGGesT LEftist IN Amerkan hISTory!1"

The Minnesota National guard has charged WALZ with Stolen valor as he lied about his service .

Fellow veteran speaks out on Walz's misleading statements about military record

https://alphanews.org/fellow-veteran-speaks-out-on-walzs-misleading-statements-about-military-record/

SmaptyWolf
Bas2020 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Lol, you guys sure like to invent bulls**it. Maybe give us a link to the "charges" and the "lies"?
SexualChocolate
Supposedly he retired early and left his battalion hanging just right before they left for Iraq. There is also a question if reenlisted for 4 or 6 years.
SmaptyWolf
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Fellow veteran speaks out on Walz's misleading statements about military record

https://alphanews.org/fellow-veteran-speaks-out-on-walzs-misleading-statements-about-military-record/

Yeah, one guy was super mad that he retired after 24 YEARS OF SERVICE to run for congress. He wanted him to abandon his political career and ship out with them to Iraq instead. What's the "misleading" part again? Did he claim to have a bone spur?
GuerrillaPack
Trump's nickname for this goofy dude should be "Tampon Tim"

"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack
Yeah...about his position on Second Amendment gun rights...

So "moderate"

https://instagr.am/p/C-VSrWvtjWf
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
GuerrillaPack

Trump campaign already calling him "Weirdo Tim Walz"

https://instagr.am/p/C-VXMwHOGo6

CoachCase
SmaptyWolf said:

Gulfstream4 said:

SWolf, do you agree with tampons in boy's restrooms? Minors with sex changes? Illegals getting drivers licenses?

As for Reagan, this country needs him now more than ever!
FlossyDFlynt
The Harris campaign has spent the better part of the last week distancing Kamala from her 2020 progressive views (which she should have been saying herself, but I digress). The Walz VP choice completely destroys any notion that shes abandoned those policies given how Walz has governed in Minnesota.

I am just baffled by this pick
packgrad
It really shows how far off the rails the left has gone if they consider this a moderate pick.
Wufpack17
FlossyDFlynt said:

The Harris campaign has spent the better part of the last week distancing Kamala from her 2020 progressive views (which she should have been saying herself, but I digress). The Walz VP choice completely destroys any notion that shes abandoned those policies given how Walz has governed in Minnesota.

Hot take - This VP pick sinks her nomination and they insert Michelle Obama just before the convention.
TheStorm
FlossyDFlynt said:

That makes two of us.
Werewolf
Wufpack17 said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Hot take - This VP pick sinks her nomination and they insert Michelle Obama just before the convention.
BIg Mike, or Obama himself, possibly.

Big Mike/Kamala
Kamala/Big Mike
Oprah/Kamala
Kamala/Oprah
Kamala/BHO

I think we find out that Kamala is not eligible to be POTUS, we'll soon see.
hokiewolf
lol "We'll soon see". Spoken like someone who continues to make predictions that never come to fruition.
ncsualum05
Good lord. How can I make this ticket more radical? Wow the left is so ****ing crazy now. That Shapiro guy worried me b/c of Pennsylvania and he's probably pretty popular up there but he's jewish and the democrats calculate that they have to placate to the pro terrorist hamas part of their voting base. Can someone please tell me why anyone with a functioning brain would vote for this ticket... particularly after seeing Diet Kamala with the Biden shadow govt?

And I mean actual citizens... yes I realize they'll get millions of illegal criminal votes. I'm also not counting the double counts, stuffed ballots, voting machines, etc.
GuerrillaPack
ncsualum05 said:

Good lord. How can I make this ticket more radical? Wow the left is so ****ing crazy now. That Shapiro guy worried me b/c of Pennsylvania and he's probably pretty popular up there but he's jewish and the democrats calculate that they have to placate to the pro terrorist hamas part of their voting base. Can someone please tell me why anyone with a functioning brain would vote for this ticket... particularly after seeing Diet Kamala with the Biden shadow govt?

And I mean actual citizens... yes I realize they'll get millions of illegal criminal votes. I'm also not counting the double counts, stuffed ballots, voting machines, etc.
That's just it. Anyone voting for this Leftist Democrat insanity does not have a functioning brain. They've swilled down so much Marxist brainwashing (that is 99.9% lies) that they now live in a fantasy land of inverted reality -- believing that there are 70 genders, men can become women, unborn children "are not human beings" who can be killed, sending children to see half or fully naked drag queen pedophiles is a "good thing", etc etc etc
Ncsufist
Combat vets aren't going to like him. He also tries pass him off as a ret CSM. He retired as a MSG because he failed to pass SMA due to him dropping his papers when his unit was given a warno to deploy to Iraq.
Werewolf
Wolfpack8602
Walz has hunted at least once in his life so that automatically makes him pro 2nd amendment which makes him moderate! Come on guys don't let the weird transgender **** and other progressive ideas change the fact that he shot a bird! Don't let the facts and his record get in the way of him hunting! Hunting tops everything when deciding if he's a moderate or not.

Werewolf
hokiewolf said:

lol "We'll soon see". Spoken like someone who continues to make predictions that never come to fruition.
Possibly a constitutional crisis is my guess. I remember your mocking when I warned of the jabs too. ;-)

You're literally years behind understanding what is underway.........a RINO without a party.
GuerrillaPack
Wolfpack8602 said:

Walz has hunted at least once in his life so that automatically makes him pro 2nd amendment which makes him moderate! Come on guys don't let the weird transgender **** and other progressive ideas change the fact that he shot a bird! Don't let the facts and his record get in the way of him hunting! Hunting tops everything when deciding if he's a moderate or not.

That's the same tactic these Democrats use in every election, to try to trick people into thinking they will not advocate gun bans. I distinctly remember when Joe Biden was Obama's VP running mate, Biden making comments on the campaign trail talking about how he "had shotguns and liked to hunt" and then followed that up with "no one is coming for your guns" (paraphrasing), to make it seem like they would not push gun control.

Here is Biden talking about his shotguns.

Biden: "no one is taking my shotguns". He explicitly says "no one will take ANY gun", gaslighting people about the fact that later he and Obama would fanatically push for "assault weapons" bans.

NOTE: click on the video to watch on YouTube. It's showing a black screen because the embedding feature has been disabled for this video, for whatever reason.

Wolfpack8602
GuerrillaPack said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

That's the same tactic these Democrats use in every election, to try to trick people into thinking they will not advocate gun bans. I distinctly remember when Joe Biden was Obama's VP running mate, Biden making comments on the campaign trail talking about how he "had shotguns and liked to hunt" and then followed that up with "no one is coming for your guns" (paraphrasing), to make it seem like they would not push gun control.

Remember John Kerry used to crawl on his stomach with his shotgun to hurt deer LOL. He's a moderate too!!
Wufpack17
TheStorm said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

That makes two of us.
The low hanging fruit is someone from a swing state...

This really doesn't make a bit of sense.
SmaptyWolf
ncsualum05 said:

Living in a right wing fantasy world must be very disorienting when you're forced to interact with reality.
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

Combat vets aren't going to like him. He also tries pass him off as a ret CSM. He retired as a MSG because he failed to pass SMA due to him dropping his papers when his unit was given a warno to deploy to Iraq.

Obviously they would prefer Donald "Bone Spurs" Trump.
Ncsufist
SmaptyWolf said:

Ncsufist said:

Obviously they would prefer Donald "Bone Spurs" Trump.

Seeing as how the military and veterans are split slightly higher if I remember right pub vs dem. No this won't help Harris.
Civilized
Shapiro, Walz, and Kelly are all good picks.

Walz is down-home. Dad, high school teacher, football coach, veteran, hunter.

Harris' appeal so far is disproportionately about her not being a maladjusted or repressed weirdo like Trump or Vance.

A lot of America is hungry for someone that seems like a healthy, strong, well-adjusted human being.

Walz is even more relatable to middle America than Harris.

Her campaign obviously ran test polling on Walz and Shapiro and we can only assume Walz won out. We'll see how that conveys to a broader audience.
TheStorm
Good ol' Civ...
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Harris' appeal so far is disproportionately about her not being a maladjusted or repressed weirdo like Trump or Vance.

A lot of America is hungry for someone that seems like a healthy, strong, well-adjusted human being.

Her campaign obviously ran test polling on Walz and Shapiro and we can only assume Walz won out. We'll see how that conveys to a broader audience.

You from middle America?
Bas2020
Civilized said:

Is this a parody?
SmaptyWolf

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.