Harris 2024

131,927 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 9 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Skylitdrive
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So this is the person that is gonna stand up to Russia, China, North Korea, and others?

Oldsouljer
caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

She's looking like the presumptive nominee. At this point, she only needs the Obama's, Pelosi, Schumer, and Jefferies' endorsement for her nomination to be coronated.

Whether we like it or not, she should be the POTUS now as well. No way Biden is making decisions and we shouldn't have him even acting as if he is
I agree about Biden. I really don't know who's pulling the strings of Biden, as a puppet; however, I can't see it being anything than that…

I really wish we could all agree that this is an absolute disaster for our country. Oh, and all the grandstanding by Pub's saying he should resign and/or invoke the 25th amendment is just dumb, even though I understand what they are saying. The Dems got us into this mess, we need to let them straighten it out according to their philosophy…
Well, the GOP is gonna have to swallow a bitter pill when the 25th amendment thing gets rolling. Either they vote for it or they don't and it'll cost them either way.
FlossyDFlynt
Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

She's looking like the presumptive nominee. At this point, she only needs the Obama's, Pelosi, Schumer, and Jefferies' endorsement for her nomination to be coronated.

Whether we like it or not, she should be the POTUS now as well. No way Biden is making decisions and we shouldn't have him even acting as if he is
I agree about Biden. I really don't know who's pulling the strings of Biden, as a puppet; however, I can't see it being anything than that…

I really wish we could all agree that this is an absolute disaster for our country. Oh, and all the grandstanding by Pub's saying he should resign and/or invoke the 25th amendment is just dumb, even though I understand what they are saying. The Dems got us into this mess, we need to let them straighten it out according to their philosophy…
Well, the GOP is gonna have to swallow a bitter pill when the 25th amendment thing gets rolling. Either they vote for it or they don't and it'll cost them either way.
If the 25th amendment is invoked under section 4, its just the cabinet that votes on it, no?

Edit - nope, Im wrong after looking it up. Its declared by the cabinet but still requires 2/3 votes in each house to be officially carried out
Wufpack17
Skylitdrive said:

So this is the person that is gonna stand up to Russia, China, North Korea, and others?

She already ****ed up majorly with regards to Russia.

How we go from Trump, to Biden to Harris, is a damn embarrassment. These 3 are the dumbest kids in the room.
Oldsouljer
FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

If the 25th amendment is invoked under section 4, its just the cabinet that votes on it, no?

Edit - nope, Im wrong after looking it up. Its declared by the cabinet but still requires 2/3 votes in each house to be officially carried out
Yeah, I had to look it up too, but it makes sense. Otherwise, the 25th amendment is a dangerous and undemocratic proposition.
El Lobo Loco
FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Congress only gets involved if the president disputes the vice president's assertion that he is unfit for office. The whole process could take between three and four weeks based on the timeline put forth in the 25th amendment.
Oldsouljer
El Lobo Loco said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

Congress only gets involved if the president disputes the vice president's assertion that he is unfit for office. The whole process could take between three and four weeks based on the timeline put forth in the 25th amendment.
This is true, but my point is, if Congress DOES get involved, the GOP caucus has an unpalatable choice.
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

El Lobo Loco said:

FlossyDFlynt said:

Oldsouljer said:

caryking said:

Packchem91 said:

caryking said:

This is true, but my point is, if Congress DOES get involved, the GOP caucus has an unpalatable choice.
Let the Dems deal with this mess. Sit back and watch, don't comment…
Oldsouljer
Bas2020 said:

I've seen 5 new polls today with Trump v Kamala . He is winning between 4-10 pts nationally . Also winning by 6 in Georgia .

Dem insiders are looking at this . I'm not convinced that Kamala is the nominee . Obama didn't endorse for a reason . I think they end up dumping her over board and moving to a brand new ticket that doesn't have the stinch and baggage of the last 4 years.
Prior to his bowing out, it is known that the Bidenites polled Harris' chances. The reason why they did so may not be the reason people think.
DrummerboyWolf
caryking said:

Let the Dems deal with this mess. Sit back and watch, don't comment…
It's great that the Dems are floundering like this, but it also puts the country in a very vulnerable state right now. We have two blithering idiots at the top and it is not good. There are no adults in charge right now.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
Wufpack17
It's still crazy to think that a party ignored the will of the people and inserted a new nominee without any vote.

Harris already failed once at this. Not enough people liked her in the last Primary and was laughed off the stage. She wasn't even competitive. There is no reason to think she would win a primary now.

This isn't democracy. The blithering idiots out there who claim "Trump is going to destroy Democracy" are willingly complicit in actively destroying democracy.
Bas2020
The DEMS chose the most liberal person they possibly could to run? Yikes.

Adds like this will get peppered all over the swing state's for the next 3 months. Here unfavorable numbers which are already historically bad will fall even farther.

Bas2020
Bas2020
Wufpack17
Bas2020 said:

Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

Democrats are going to need to get very creative with their cheating in November.
Wufpack17
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

Democrats are going to need to get very creative with their cheating in November.
They are rolling the dice by not letting the people choose the nominee. Right now, it ain't working.
DrummerboyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

It's still crazy to think that a party ignored the will of the people and inserted a new nominee without any vote.

Harris already failed once at this. Not enough people liked her in the last Primary and was laughed off the stage. She wasn't even competitive. There is no reason to think she would win a primary now.

This isn't democracy. The blithering idiots out there who claim "Trump is going to destroy Democracy" are willingly complicit in actively destroying democracy.
No it's a real insurrection.
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!
SmaptyWolf
DrummerboyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

No it's a real insurrection.

But we're a republic, not a democracy! Herp de durp!
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

Perhaps the only true thing you've ever posted here.

Would you be willing to deny the fact that the United States is a constitutional republic, and not a pure democracy?
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Would you be willing to deny the fact that the United States is a constitutional republic, and not a pure democracy?

Would you be willing to deny that you'd absolutely lose your mind if Trump won the "democracy" part of the election but during the "republic" part of the election the electors decided to hand the election to Harris anyway?

The answer is obvious. You're full of it. We're a democracy unless it helps you somehow to not be.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Would you be willing to deny that you'd absolutely lose your mind if Trump won the "democracy" part of the election but during the "republic" part of the election the electors decided to hand the election to Harris anyway?

The answer is obvious. You're full of it. We're a democracy unless it helps you somehow to not be.
The important part of the difference between a mob rule democracy and a Constitutional republic is the fact that mobs of brainwashed idiots just can't get their commie totalitarian representatives to pass laws to take our rights away (eg, 2nd Amendment gun rights). Our rights are given by God and enshrined by the Bill of Rights, and any tyrannical laws enacted that violate our rights will (hopefully) be stricken down and overturned by the courts.
SmaptyWolf
GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

GuerrillaPack said:

SmaptyWolf said:

The important part of the difference between a mob rule democracy and a Constitutional republic is the fact that mobs of brainwashed idiots just can't get their commie totalitarian representatives to pass laws to take our rights away (eg, 2nd Amendment gun rights). Our rights are given by God and enshrined by the Bill of Rights, and any tyrannical laws enacted that violate our rights will (hopefully) be stricken down and overturned by the courts.

It sounds totally sane when you put it that way.
GuerrillaPack
SmaptyWolf said:

It sounds totally sane when you put it that way.
Projection. You know very well that libtards are the people in our society who are completely insane -- with their belief in 70 genders, "men can become women", "unborn children are not humans but rather just a lump of cells" LUNACY.
dogplasma
I know this is getting WAY off topic, but you bring up the 70 gender thing a LOT. Can you please list them?
GuerrillaPack
dogplasma said:

I know this is getting WAY off topic, but you bring up the 70 gender thing a LOT. Can you please list them?
They've added more. It's now over 80 per this.
Civilized
Y'all are seeing what you want to see if you think "the polls" are showing Harris underperforming. Underperforming, relative to what? Polls and betting markets both have her outpacing Biden, which is all the Dems thought they would get. There's no ace in the hole that's going to all of a sudden start whooping Trump.

There are few high quality polls since she became the presumptive nominee.

And Reuters is one of the few. It has swung towards Harris from Biden by 6 points since last week. She's now leading Trump in the popular. Even if this was accurate she probably still loses given the Pubs' electoral college advantage but if her fundraising and party support keeps up, who knows what happens.

The polls we all want to see are the swing state polls. They mean a lot more electorally than the general.

We should all wait a week and then start talking about polls again.
packgrad
Just read that clown's feed. Talk about seeing what you want to see. It's like civ tries to accentuate his hypocrisy now.

Baaaa. Sheep.
Civilized
packgrad said:

Just read that clown's feed. Talk about seeing what you want to see. It's like civ tries to accentuate his hypocrisy now.
Baaaa. Sheep.

What does his feed have to do with anything?

A six point swing is a six point swing.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Y'all are seeing what you want to see if you think "the polls" are showing Harris underperforming. Underperforming, relative to what? Polls and betting markets both have her outpacing Biden, which is all the Dems thought they would get. There's no ace in the hole that's going to all of a sudden start whooping Trump.

There are few high quality polls since she became the presumptive nominee.

And Reuters is one of the few. It has swung towards Harris from Biden by 6 points since last week. She's now leading Trump in the popular. Even if this was accurate she probably still loses given the Pubs' electoral college advantage but if her fundraising and party support keeps up, who knows what happens.

The polls we all want to see are the swing state polls. They mean a lot more electorally than the general.

We should all wait a week and then start talking about polls again.
I'd give the honey moon a few weeks. I'll wait before making a judgment.
Civilized
Yep.

Polls today don't mean much in the grand scheme.

Time will tell.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

Yep.

Polls today don't mean much in the grand scheme.

Time will tell.
She was going to get a bump no matter what. So I'm not surprised.
ncsupack1
Just saw on the news that BLM is now upset for some reason? Going to be watching this one. Edit, the man for BLM has a good point. Working on a link.
El Lobo Loco
ncsupack1 said:

Just saw on the news that BLM is now upset for some reason? Going to be watching this one.
Apparently they feel that the Democrats should hold a virtual primary rather than allowing the delegates to anoint the nominee.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/black-lives-matter-demands-dnc-host-virtual-primary-2024-07-23/

BLM said that while President Joe Biden wasn't the organization's preferred candidate, the Democratic Party's actions surrounding his candidacy and dropping out were "troubling."

"Following the primary where millions of Black voters weighed in, after one poor debate performance, the DNC Party elites and billionaire donors bullied Joe Biden out of the race," the group noted.
wolfbreath
ncsupack1 said:

Just saw on the news that BLM is now upset for some reason? Going to be watching this one. Edit, the man for BLM has a good point. Working on a link.
How long before the left starts labeling people racist if they don't vote for Kamala?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.