Harris 2024

131,748 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Werewolf
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ncsufist
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

I think once the euphoria of not having to prop up old ass Joe wears off, most folks who aren't hard core democrat voters will see what a bad candidate Harris is too. Especially if she nominates the Gov of Minny for her VP. That's going to signal appeasement to the far left crowd.

Appeasing the far left by tapping a very moderate and effective bipartisan Dem as VP?

Shapiro and Walz are both strong VP candidates that are quite moderate and popular in purple states.

Unlike the JD Vance pick, it's obvious Dems are trying to appeal to independents with this VP selection and ease fears of Harris being too liberal.

Shipiro is going to get killed for covering up a murder is he gets on the ticket. Not to mention a sexual assault.
Wolfpack8602
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/scathing-report-reveals-biden-harris-admin-released-dozens-migrants-terror-watchlist-us

100 illegal aliens on the terror watchlist has been released into the US by the Biden/Harris admin.

Who wants to bet she tries to blame Trump? Well not her she's hiding but her spokesperson will.
hokiewolf
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

I think once the euphoria of not having to prop up old ass Joe wears off, most folks who aren't hard core democrat voters will see what a bad candidate Harris is too. Especially if she nominates the Gov of Minny for her VP. That's going to signal appeasement to the far left crowd.

Appeasing the far left by tapping a very moderate and effective bipartisan Dem as VP?

Shapiro and Walz are both strong VP candidates that are quite moderate and popular in purple states.

Unlike the JD Vance pick, it's obvious Dems are trying to appeal to independents with this VP selection and ease fears of Harris being too liberal.
Walsh is who the progressive left are pushing for. That doesn't make him moderate.
Civilized
TheStorm said:

God, Civ has just totally lost his mind... he's just as bad as Smarpty at this point, and that's something I never thought I'd find myself saying here.

Do you have something specific to object to, or you just dogpiling for likes?

Saying Shapiro and Walz are moderate Dems isn't exactly groundbreaking territory.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walsh is who the progressive left are pushing for. That doesn't make him moderate.

That's lazy guilt-by-association logic.

Go read his resume and legislative agenda and track record. He's the fair definition of a moderate centrist Dem, and he's pushed back on Omar's policies.
ncsupack1
I want to see Harris answer for her recent flip flops? I see the local " media " has ran a article or two on Mark Robinson's recent change.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

That's lazy guilt-by-association logic.

Go read his resume and legislative agenda and track record. He's the fair definition of a moderate centrist Dem, and he's pushed back on Omar's policies.
Kinda like all Reps are MAGA?
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Never FEAR, Kamala & Joe are HERE.

You can almost feel the glee jumping off the Truth Social screen.

None of his worshipers seem to care that he cheerleads torpedoing border bills and stock market corrections for his own personal gain, though, so why would he care? If what's bad for America helps him, that's what we'll shoot for!

Wonder if he'll post about the 30%+ crash in the stock market in 2020 being an indication of poor leadership then?
You mean a crash that was a direct result of a global epidemic that the left used to shutdown the US economy?
So Trump gets an asterisk for his generational market crash, but Biden and Kamala are totally responsible for a Fed-engineered 7% drop in the S&P 500 (that's still up 10% for the year) that may be the hint of a recession down the road or maybe not?

I think I see how this works.

Trump didn't shut things down. Democrat governors did. Far left national leaders did. Biden and Kamala were proponents of only allowing for "essential businesses".

Kamala and Biden have been "running " things for damn near 4 years now. They own this
Wufpack17
And no, Biden and Harris can't go out there and lie through their teeth, gloating about how well the stock market is doing under their watch, And then deny having anything to do with the stock market when it crashes.

packgrad
Werewolf
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Never FEAR, Kamala & Joe are HERE.

You can almost feel the glee jumping off the Truth Social screen.

None of his worshipers seem to care that he cheerleads torpedoing border bills and stock market corrections for his own personal gain, though, so why would he care? If what's bad for America helps him, that's what we'll shoot for!

Wonder if he'll post about the 30%+ crash in the stock market in 2020 being an indication of poor leadership then?
You mean a crash that was a direct result of a global epidemic that the left used to shutdown the US economy?
So Trump gets an asterisk for his generational market crash, but Biden and Kamala are totally responsible for a Fed-engineered 7% drop in the S&P 500 (that's still up 10% for the year) that may be the hint of a recession down the road or maybe not?

I think I see how this works.

Trump didn't shut things down. Democrat governors did. Far left national leaders did. Biden and Kamala were proponents of only allowing for "essential businesses".

Kamala and Biden have been "running " things for damn near 4 years now. They own this
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!! .......Governors in 2020.......policies by Biden later on.
ncsupack1
Wufpack17 said:

And no, Biden and Harris can't go out there and lie through their teeth, gloating about how well the stock market is doing under their watch, And then deny having anything to do with the stock market when it crashes.

They can when the media is going to cover for them.
Wufpack17
packgrad said:

as I said before, does the Fed cut a check when people LOSE money?
SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

To help you not sound dumb going forward, here are some helpful definitions that are commonly used:

Correction - a drop of 10%
Crash - a drop of 20% or more

The S&P 500 is down 7% from its high.
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

To help you not sound dumb going forward, here are some helpful definitions that are commonly used:

I'm not sure who educated you? Perhaps Kamala College?

Although there is no specific threshold for stock market crashes, they are generally considered as abrupt double-digit percentage drop in a stock index over the course of a few days

Multiple media outlets (even left leaning ones) are calling it a crash. Multiple markets had to close early to prevent it from falling further.

Your ilk are out there denying any responsibility for it after spending the last 2 weeks taking all the credit for the stock market. Get your head out of your ass.
Werewolf
It's a global struggle of GOOD vrs EVIL, it's no longer about R vrs D.

The choice should be easy for the RINO voters and Independents.

CoachCase
Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-TZc7zBQUv
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

Although there is no specific threshold for stock market crashes, they are generally considered as abrupt double-digit percentage drop in a stock index over the course of a few days

Multiple media outlets (even left leaning ones) are calling it a crash. Multiple markets had to close early to prevent it from falling further.

Your ilk are out there denying any responsibility for it after spending the last 2 weeks taking all the credit for the stock market. Get your head out of your ass.

The main index in Japan dropped like 12% (which is a sharp correction, but only nitwits would call it a crash). Maybe you're confused about which country we're in?

Anyway, that's fine. Since this is your metric now for judging the economy, if the market reverses and heads back up I'm looking forward to your breathless posts about how great the economy is again.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

No, the hardcore progressives who aren't happy with Biden's Israel policy are just leery of Shapiro, who's a pretty big Israel hawk, and they have beef with Kelly, too. That leaves one guy. That doesn't make him a progressive.
TheStorm
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.
Oh Civ.

(even you know you're lying)
Bas2020
Walz is an extremist bomb thrower … will play well with the lunatic base but that's about it .
Wufpack17
SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

The main index in Japan dropped like 12% (which is a sharp correction, but only nitwits would call it a crash). Maybe you're confused about which country we're in?

Anyway, that's fine. Since this is your metric now for judging the economy, if the market reverses and heads back up I'm looking forward to your breathless posts about how great the economy is again.

You are continually corrected on this thread, and in response you move goal posts.

No sane person with any bit of financial expertise believes Kamala is good for the economy, which says a lot about you.
hokiewolf
SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

No, the hardcore progressives who aren't happy with Biden's Israel policy are just leery of Shapiro, who's a pretty big Israel hawk, and they have beef with Kelly, too. That leaves one guy. That doesn't make him a progressive.
They are leery because he's Jewish. Don't beat around the bush
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-ToWBltRLo
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Ncsufist
Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

You are continually corrected on this thread, and in response you move goal posts.

No sane person with any bit of financial expertise believes Kamala is good for the economy, which says a lot about you.

Didn't the nasdaq drop the most in a single day ever in its 53 year history today? And that was at like 10 this morning.
Civilized
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

How can you parse the two? His religion/ethnicity likely informs his politics but the proof for the far left is in the pudding with Shapiro. He's an avowed anti- anti-Semite and a huge supporter of Israel in its war in Gaza.

I doubt the far left would have a problem with him if he was an anti-Zionist Jew like Jewish Voice for Peace but those are fairly few and far between.
Civilized
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.

According to whom? You? LOL

Who makes your list of moderate Democrat governors and legislators? Let's compare their resumes to Walz.

Somehow I think y'all don't think any Democrat is moderate.
SmaptyWolf
hokiewolf said:

SmaptyWolf said:

hokiewolf said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Given how much the guys you're voting for love to bawl about being replaced by "globalists" (a.k.a. jews) I can see how this is confusing for you, but no, being pissed off about sending weapons to a country that you believe (right or wrong) is conducting genocide isn't actually the same thing as antisemitism.
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

SmaptyWolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

Didn't the nasdaq drop the most in a single day ever in its 53 year history today? And that was at like 10 this morning.

No, moron, the Nikkei 225 (in Japan) had its biggest drop today. The Nasdaq's biggest drop was during Trump's term, and after that its worst drops were during the dot com boom.
Civilized

I have zero expectation this holds up if the economy craters or Harris bombs the debates but it's as good as Harris could have hoped fir at this point.
CoachCase
Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.

Who makes your list of moderate Democrat governors and legislators? Let's compare their resumes to Walz.

I have my opinion like you have yours - lol! As for moderate Democratic governors - probably Beshear and Cooper more so than Walz.
hokiewolf
CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.

I have my opinion like you have yours - lol! As for moderate Democratic governors - probably Beshear and Cooper more so than Walz.
This is completely normal and moderate policy. Snitch on your neighbors ……unless they are protesting systemic racism

jkpackfan
hokiewolf said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

CoachCase said:

Civilized said:

hokiewolf said:

packgrad said:

Yep. The cult.

Walz is not a moderate.

This is completely normal and moderate policy. Snitch on your neighbors ……unless they are protesting systemic racism

Wow doesn't look so moderate to me.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.