Harris 2024

131,831 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 5 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Werewolf
Hey, it's complicated. ;-)

Oldsouljer
Werewolf said:

If the digital fraud has been addressed and prevented it wont be close. It has been massive in the so-called swing states of Ga, Va, Mi, Wi, Pa, Az, Nv.
With Governor Youngkin's move to paper ballots, VA, will be an interesting case study.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

If the digital fraud has been addressed and prevented it wont be close. It has been massive in the so-called swing states of Ga, Va, Mi, Wi, Pa, Az, Nv.
With Governor Youngkin's move to paper ballots, VA, will be an interesting case study.
Yes
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, it will. Still about 90 days to go, if the election actually occurs on time. Virginia will be Trump 66%, Harris 34% without fraud.
Werewolf
Some AIr Force vets showing us #Nappy's IQ and their support for Walz.
jkpackfan
Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, it will. Still about 90 days to go, if the election actually occurs on time. Virginia will be Trump 66%, Harris 34% without fraud.
Lol no candidate regardless of party is winning VA by that margin. The numbers just aren't there
Werewolf
jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Lol no candidate regardless of party is winning VA by that margin. The numbers just aren't there
Give it another 90 days and it will be 75-25. Watch what is revealed over the coming days....enjoy da show.
packofwolves
Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Give it another 90 days and it will be 75-25. Watch what is revealed over the coming days....enjoy da show.

By the coming days, do you mean next week, next month, next year? Something that will hit the mainstream media? As I have said before, you are definitely an optimist.
Werewolf
packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

By the coming days, do you mean next week, next month, next year? Something that will hit the mainstream media? As I have said before, you are definitely an optimist.
Over the next weeks........like a leaky faucet these last several months as I said would happpen.......drip, drip, drip. Stay tuned, the faucet drips more rapidly and leaks more water with time.
Werewolf
Think back over the last 3+ years. I remember posters here scoffing at "conspiracy" topics like the virus, the PCR test, the jabs, Kennedy assassination, election fraud, the open border, the WEF, the NWO, Jeffrey Epstein, child trafficking, satanic Hollywood, pedos, transgender agenda, etc......now, where are we? Not so much scoffing at ole Were now, I'll observe. #TheGreatAwakening #devolution #SunTzu #boomerangSieve:-)
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-a09kFtXAg
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
caryking
Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

There are several people hyping Youngkin recently. Those same people are saying election integrity issues were a conspiracy. Well, the Governor is doing a lot for this conspiracy…

https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-news/youngkins-election-security-order-gets-trumps-praise-and-democratic-criticism/
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-bMexbNmnF
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Bas2020
Harris refuses to debate Trump .

Trump should show up to Fox debate and make it a town hall or just debate an empty suit on stage . It would get tons of viewers and highlight how cowardly and scared she is of answering questions that aren't soft balls .
Oldsouljer
jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, I've no idea where such numbers have a basis in fact. But the wild card is the Hispanic vote in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. In PA, in certain towns like Hazleton and Reading that have jumped from 5% Hispanic to well over 50-plus percent, Dem margins have been steadily tumbling as measured by the 2016, 2020, and 2022 elections.
jkpackfan
Oldsouljer said:

jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

Yes, I've no idea where such numbers have a basis in fact. But the wild card is the Hispanic vote in both Virginia and Pennsylvania. In PA, in certain towns like Hazleton and Reading that have jumped from 5% Hispanic to well over 50-plus percent, Dem margins have been steadily tumbling as measured by the 2016, 2020, and 2022 elections.
I agree on the Hispanic vote, will be interesting to see.
packgrad
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-bp5kYt-xL
BBW12OG
Bas2020 said:

Trump should show up to Fox debate and make it a town hall or just debate an empty suit on stage . It would get tons of viewers and highlight how cowardly and scared she is of answering questions that aren't soft balls .

There are many that say this is the plan. How freaking obvious??

The lefties… well…. They don't think 1 move ahead and 3 ahead is a joke.

Trump does that.. And it HAS to be covered by MSM…. It's over… until the ballots show up at 3 a.m.
caryking
BBW12OG said:

Bas2020 said:

Trump does that.. And it HAS to be covered by MSM…. It's over… until the ballots show up at 3 a.m.
100 million
TheStorm
packofwolves said:

Werewolf said:

jkpackfan said:

Werewolf said:

Oldsouljer said:

Werewolf said:

If you keep throwing enough **** up against the wall eventually something might stick...
TheStorm
packgrad said:

She won't be without a teleprompter between now and the end of the election... I said that a few days ago already.
Werewolf
It kills ya, LOL.

WW3 type event coming, told ya 2-3 yrs ago.
Bank failures intensify, told ya 2-3 yrs ago
Global tyranny intensifies, told ya this was a global fight 3 yrs ago.

All the mocking....3-4 yes ago. I have to be 100% correct? Sincerely, Q
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

It kills ya, LOL.

And I'm going to remind that dense skull of yours again that there are at least 3-5 things on "your list" that were being discussed by people on this site long before you ever even popped in here for your very first time.

You haven't "enlightened" anybody here, and you certainly haven't taught me anything that I didn't already think for myself... and I still disagree with you on almost all of your more outlandish claims.
ncsupack1
Interesting start to the day.
Werewolf
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

It kills ya, LOL.

And I'm going to remind that dense skull of yours again that there are at least 3-5 things on "your list" that were being discussed by people on this site long before you ever even popped in here for your very first time.

You haven't "enlightened" anybody here, and you certainly haven't taught me anything that I didn't already think for myself... and I still disagree with you on almost all of your more outlandish claims.
Werewolf
LOL, don't stroke out on us here! :-)

Strokes kill.

There have been others...GP for sure....and then others too that have simply been playing it closer to the vest.

It appears you now accept that there was election fraud. Actually this is a global problem with 71 countries with stolen presidential elections over the last several years.

4 actors have played Joe Biden. I am not sure who controls each of the 4...

Big Mike is real....or you continue to disagree?

Anyway, this isn't about ole Were, it's about waking up the #Sheeple and identifying the #criminals and #compromiised .....it takes time
GuerrillaPack
Commie Harris says she will take unconstitutional dictatorial "executive action" to ban the importation of "assault weapons" into the country and impose her own "universal background check" scheme:

https://instagr.am/p/C-a0J0hJxCx
TheStorm
Werewolf said:

Strokes kill.

There have been others...GP for sure....and then others too that have simply been playing it closer to the vest.

It appears you now accept that there was election fraud. Actually this is a global problem with 71 countries with stolen presidential elections over the last several years.

Anyway, this isn't about ole Were, it's about waking up the #Sheeple and identifying the #criminals and #compromiised .....it takes time
I've felt there was election fraud last time around from the very beginning - but that's because I was up watching on TV from 10:30 PM past 3:00 AM (and I've watched every other national election live in the past as well) - and not because of anything you've posted. Sorry to disappoint you there.

Yes, I did get the first two cycles of Pfizer (pretty sure Trump did as well ), but as soon as they started politicizing the jabs that was the signal to me that something was wrong and have chosen not to participate further... again - BEFORE you were here (no pun intended).

I didn't even realize that covid was still even "a thing" anymore, but apparently it is with both Harris and Biden "having" it reasonably recently.

No, I still don't subscribe to your "guy in a mask" theory, or "Big Mike"... ask me again next week again though, why don't you?
TheStorm
TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Strokes kill.

I've felt there was election fraud last time around from the very beginning - but that's because I was up watching on TV from 10:30 PM past 3:00 AM (and I've watched every other national election live in the past as well) - and not because of anything you've posted. Sorry to disappoint you there.

Yes, I did get the first two cycles of Pfizer (pretty sure Trump did as well ), but as soon as they started politicizing the jabs that was the signal to me that something was wrong and have chosen not to participate further... again - BEFORE you were here (no pun intended).

I didn't even realize that covid was still even "a thing" anymore, but apparently it is with both Harris and Biden "having" it reasonably recently.

No, I still don't subscribe to your "guy in a mask" theory, or "Big Mike"... ask me again next week again though, why don't you?
Let's see... what else? Yes, I personally experienced the weird "fluttering" sensation in my chest for 15-20 seconds at a time starting probably 2-3 months after completing my Pfizer cycle... that's been a long time ago now, already but I'd say it maybe happened 4-5 times total spread out over the next 2-3 months after the first event, but thankfully they stopped completely and I've not had anything else occur since. To be clear, it wasn't a "pain" but it was uncomfortable because it wasn't "normal" and you could definitely feel it. It was real.

If I remember correctly, OldSouljier and packgrad experienced something similar to what I described, and I think packgrad even had to undergo some level of medical treatment, but that's not my place to discuss here... so I won't. I can't remember about Wayland and Mormad... not sure that they experienced it... pretty sure most if not all of the younger guys posting here at the time did not have any issues.

Sorry, just now figured out that I'm posting about covid on the wrong thread. You did it to me again, Were!
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Strokes kill.

Let's see... what else? Yes, I personally experienced the weird "fluttering" sensation in my chest for 15-20 seconds at a time starting probably 2-3 months after completing my Pfizer cycle... that's been a long time ago now, already but I'd say it maybe happened 4-5 times total spread out over the next 2-3 months after the first event, but thankfully they stopped completely and I've not had anything else occur since. To be clear, it wasn't a "pain" but it was uncomfortable because it wasn't "normal" and you could definitely feel it. It was real.

If I remember correctly, OldSouljier and packgrad experienced something similar to what I described, and I think packgrad even had to undergo some level of medical treatment, but that's not my place to discuss here... so I won't. I can't remember about Wayland and Mormad... not sure that they experienced it... pretty sure most if not all of the younger guys posting here at the time did not have any issues.

Sorry, just now figured out that I'm posting about covid on the wrong thread. You did it to me again, Were!

Do Wayland and Mormad still post here? Off topic I know.
TheStorm
ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Strokes kill.

Wayland posted statistics on covid and mostly stayed only within that specific topic... Mormad left after the crazies moved in but he still posts on the sports threads.
SmaptyWolf
BBW12OG said:

Bas2020 said:

Sounds like you're saying that the lefties think 12 moves ahead.
ncsupack1
TheStorm said:

ncsupack1 said:

TheStorm said:

TheStorm said:

Werewolf said:

Strokes kill.

Wayland posted statistics on covid and mostly stayed only within that specific topic... Mormad left after the crazies moved in but he still posts on the sports threads.

Got ya.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.