Harris 2024

131,723 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 45 sec ago by GuerrillaPack
Bas2020
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It keeps getting WORSE

Looks like he lied on his E-9 retirement form to get payments he didnt deserve.

Mail and Wire fraud on top of a Federal offense.

hokiewolf
The free beacon does really good reporting. They don't publish stuff without verification.
hokiewolf
Lolololol

GuerrillaPack
I've been talking about this in the Water Cooler for years now....one of the next big items on the agenda of the communist Left is to normalize pedophilia.

Why? Because the Marxist agenda is Satanic at its core and origin. These people hate God and are waging war against Christianity and everything that is good and decent -- eg, promotion of mass murdering tens of millions of unborn children, the abominable wickedness of the LGBTQ drag queen transgender agenda, etc.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/tim-walz-signed-legislation-redefining-term-sexual-orientation/

Quote:

Minnesota's Take Pride Act, which was signed into law by Governor Tim Walz in May of 2023, included a section that redefined the term "sexual orientation" to include pedophiles in the state's Human Rights Act.

Minnesota's Human Rights Act, which was signed into law in 1993 adding sexual orientation as a protected class, included a caveat that stated, "'Sexual orientation' does not include a physical or sexual attachment to children by an adult."

Fox News reported that the Take Pride Act, which was signed into law by Walz, was first introduced by transgender Rep. Leigh Finke.

During a Senate debate hearing of the bill, Sen. Nathan Wesenberg (R-Little Falls), urged lawmakers to vote against the bill "lest the people of our state come to believe that the majority of this body supports protecting pedophilia."
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
SmaptyWolf
Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Stolen valor has a terrible tone.

Awww, you guys are trying so hard!

So we should or shouldn't vote for the bone spurs guy? Didn't Drunk Uncle Donnie dodge valor during Vietnam?

Trumo never claimed to have been in the military. Or lied about his military service. This dip**** used him being a combat leader as part of his campaigns. He was never in combat. He was never in a combat zone. And he was never in an area of the world deemed to receive hazard pay. He also peaced out on his soldiers when he found out they were actually going to be deployed to Iraq. No where near night and day between Donnie or Biden dodging the draft and this dip*****
Lol, this story changes and gets crazier every time you guys repeat it. Swift boats ahoy!!!

But yeah, sorry, Trump lied to get out of the draft when everyone else had to go. Illegal and shi**y. You guys used to care about that kind of thing before your brains were boiled.
BBW12OG
LOL...

The "bump" in popularity.....

Well..... here we go....
Bockwinkle
"Again we had more sleepless nights during the riots," Walz's wife told KSTP in July 2020. "I could smell the burning tires, and that was a very real thing. And I kept the windows open as long as I could because I felt like that was such a touchstone of what was happening."

Conservative commentators expressed astonishment at Gwen Walz's remarks after the clip started going viral on social media.

"What might you call this? Bizarre? Abnormal? Peculiar? Eccentric? Offbeat? Quirky?" Noah Rothman, a senior writer at the National Review Online, said. "Gotta be a word that describes reveling in the catharsis represented by the torching of other people's property."

Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk described the comments as "weird."
Bockwinkle
Gulfstream4
Bas2020 said:

It keeps getting WORSE

Ooof. Not a good look at all.
Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

Bas2020 said:

It keeps getting WORSE

Ooof. Not a good look at all.
Yeah, but in terms of personal integrity and character, all of those are "misdemeanors" and pale compared to his bailing on his unit deploying to a hostile fire zone. That's simply contemptible.
Gulfstream4
Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

So we should or shouldn't vote for the bone spurs guy? Didn't Drunk Uncle Donnie dodge valor during Vietnam?

Trumo never claimed to have been in the military. Or lied about his military service. This dip**** used him being a combat leader as part of his campaigns. He was never in combat. He was never in a combat zone. And he was never in an area of the world deemed to receive hazard pay. He also peaced out on his soldiers when he found out they were actually going to be deployed to Iraq. No where near night and day between Donnie or Biden dodging the draft and this dip*****

^That was a complete beat down of Smapty.
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-ZErd7uYKx
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Gulfstream4
18 days and counting….
packgrad
This is so true. Amazing the control they had over EVERYTHING in 2020 and during Covid.

Oldsouljer
Gulfstream4 said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Name sounds familiar but it's been awhile.
Francis
Gulfstream4 said:

Ncsufist said:

SmaptyWolf said:

packgrad said:

Smapty definitely got his/her @ss kicked!
Bas2020
Wufpack17
I've always found it interesting that liberals are okay with...

-Homosexuality
-Transgenderism
-Bisexuality

but they draw the line at polygamy.
Wufpack17
Civilized said:

jkpackfan said:

LOLOL

He was definitely in an artillery regiment.

And he definitely deployed.

Yikes indeed. Russian bots already interfering with the election again?

Although I don't blame Pubs for trying to make stuff up about Walz after how well the couch jokes went over. They want in on that action!

You think Project 25 is a real thing...

Sit this one out.
hokiewolf
Bas2020 said:

lol. Trump supporters need to stop attacking Walz and tie Harris to Biden. That's what wins. Nobody cares about Walz
Wufpack17
hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

lol. Trump supporters need to stop attacking Walz and tie Harris to Biden. That's what wins. Nobody cares about Walz
This is true, but I do think they need to highlight issues with Walz as that is a direct reflection on Harris and her horrible decision making and ineptitude (something even Dems admitted to prior to 4 weeks ago).

She literally picked a guy from a non-swing state who has a bunch of baggage.
GuerrillaPack
Wufpack17 said:

I've always found it interesting that liberals are okay with...

-Homosexuality
-Transgenderism
-Bisexuality

but they draw the line at polygamy.
Don't forget that now many Democrats are openly starting to promote the normalization of pedophilia, with many Democrat politicians across the nation joining the agenda to re-brand pedophiles with the euphemism "minor attracted persons", and passing laws (as Tampon Timmy Walz did in Minnesota) to classify pedophilia a "sexual orientation" for legal purposes -- meaning that pedophiles or "minor attracted persons", for legal purposes now have been deemed as having a socially and legally "acceptable" sexual orientation, and are a "protected class".
hokiewolf
Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

This is true, but I do think they need to highlight issues with Walz as that is a direct reflection on Harris and her horrible decision making and ineptitude (something even Dems admitted to prior to 4 weeks ago).

stick to the stuff that people feel - inflation and open border.
Gulfstream4
hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

True but then the American people would need her to come out of hiding and answer some questions.
Wolfpack8602
hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

You can still link Harris to Biden and still press Walz on his weaknesses as well. Just a thought.

packgrad
Admittedly I don't see many commercials, but I don't think I've seen a Trump commercial that didn't mention inflation or the border. Walz should absolutely continue to be discussed. It speaks to the decision making of Kamala and the direction her administration intends to go in governing.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

True but then the American people would need her to come out of hiding and answer some questions.

She isn't going to. Trump needs to realize this, and adapt. This is 2020 all over again.
hokiewolf
Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

You can still link Harris to Biden and still press Walz on his weaknesses as well. Just a thought.

are you going to win this election making a distracting argument? No. Stick to the meat and potatoes
Gulfstream4
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

She isn't going to. Trump needs to realize this, and adapt. This is 2020 all over again.

Oh, I agree. Why put her in front of the cameras when the MSM will rewrite history and campaign for her.

It must be nice to be a democrat.
GuerrillaPack

Minnesota National Guard Leaders Expose Tim Walz for Stolen Valor, Lying About His Rank, and Quitting When His Unit Was Deployed to Iraq.

https://instagr.am/p/C-YouO6uLoW

As discussed in this report, the Minnesota National guard members contacted numerous newspapers and TV outlets to expose Tim Walz's lies about his rank, but most of the major news outlets in Minnesota ignored them and ran cover for Walz and continued to uphold Walz's lies.

Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Correct. When someone does a turtle defense, the weakness is allowing the other side to define you any way they want, because you won't respond. Trump should focus almost 50% of his communications on ads showing her and her eye-opening quotes over the years and the other 50% telling folks specifically want he wants to do with a second term.
ncsupack1
Gulfstream4 said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Oh, I agree. Why put her in front of the cameras when the MSM will rewrite history and campaign for her.

It must be nice to be a democrat.

And have staffers put out statements on your behalf.
ncsupack1
Oldsouljer said:

ncsupack1 said:

Gulfstream4 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

Correct. When someone does a turtle defense, the weakness is allowing the other side to define you any way they want, because you won't respond. Trump should focus almost 50% of his communications on ads showing her and her eye-opening quotes over the years and the other 50% telling folks specifically want he wants to do with a second term.

This
Wolfpack8602
hokiewolf said:

Wolfpack8602 said:

hokiewolf said:

Wufpack17 said:

hokiewolf said:

Bas2020 said:

are you going to win this election making a distracting argument? No. Stick to the meat and potatoes

You can have multiple messages. That doesn't mean they're as important as the meat and potatoes message but you can still have different lines of attack. I know democrats only have calling people weird as their only message but campaigns before have had multiple messages. You can talk about the economy and border while also bringing up other things. It's not that hard.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.