Harris 2024

131,933 Views | 2228 Replies | Last: 11 min ago by GuerrillaPack
Civilized
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Because being prepared matters, as Trump has been reminded this week. They have to get it right.

Getting it done fast doesn't matter if she comes out ill-prepared.

Nobody is going to remember her taking a few weeks to have open mic night if she comes out well prepared.

There's no prize for speed. She's got 100 days to build her case.
Being prepared? Come on, it's been how many weeks? Or are they scared we will get another Christmas moment?

Two. Two weeks. You act like it's been months.
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Because being prepared matters, as Trump has been reminded this week. They have to get it right.

Nobody is going to remember her taking a few weeks to have open mic night if she comes out well prepared.

Being prepared? Come on, it's been how many weeks? Or are they scared we will get another Christmas moment?

She has to be prepared. Lol. What a stupid response. He is such a mindless sheep. Hilarious that it takes her weeks to be able to answer a question, but she can supposedly handles the rigors of being president.

Fortunately the Democrat party has willing low information voters. It's almost like a movie how brainwashed they are.
The same folks want to make fun of Trump for not committing to a debate? I keep saying, they are going to run Biden Covid 2.0.

After Trump's embarassing last month, I'm beginning to agree with you that it could be a viable electoral strategy.

Take selective shots and otherwise sit back and let Trump talk himself into an L.

If Trump's team is smart, they'll keep him away from open mics as much as possible.
packgrad
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

A qualified person doesn't need 2 weeks to answer a question. Amazing an "objective" person thinks this is acceptable.

Baaaa
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

A qualified person doesn't need 2 weeks to answer a question. Amazing an "objective" person thinks this is acceptable.

Baaaa

How many press conferences has Trump had in the last year?
packgrad
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

packgrad said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

She has to be prepared. Lol. What a stupid response. He is such a mindless sheep. Hilarious that it takes her weeks to be able to answer a question, but she can supposedly handles the rigors of being president.

Fortunately the Democrat party has willing low information voters. It's almost like a movie how brainwashed they are.
The same folks want to make fun of Trump for not committing to a debate? I keep saying, they are going to run Biden Covid 2.0.

After Trump's embarassing last month, I'm beginning to agree with you that it could be a viable electoral strategy.

Take selective shots and otherwise sit back and let Trump talk himself into an L.

If Trump's team is smart, they'll keep him away from open mics as much as possible.

Do you realize what a minion you sound like here? You don't care what your candidates views are. You have her history, which is the furthest left a senator can be, which you also lie about not being. But you don't care. Because Trump. And you think you're not mentally ill. lol.

But then again you also say Biden is fine to run the country in his state. You'd rather have unelected bureaucrats running the country. Your ilk are an enemy of the state.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Stop. Just do a interview. BTW, have you found Harris's report on immigration?
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Baaaa

More than the questions asked of your candidate, sheep.
ncsupack1
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Baaaa

Just remember Biden 2.0. BTW, got that report CIV?
Civilized
packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Baaaa

Nice non-answer.

The truth is, you have no idea.
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Baaaa

Nice non-answer.

So?
Civilized
ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

So she can get you to vote for her? LOL

The only people worried about her interview schedule are the Trump supporters that are being embarrassed on a daily basis by their guy and hoping beyond hope that Harris will sound as bad as he does.

Her numbers are a clear indication her strategy is working just fine so far.
Werewolf
central casting extraordinaire one might muse.
caryking
Civilized said:

caryking said:

Civilized said:

Gulfstream4 said:

Ouch. This is what happens when liberals elites threaten democracy and disregard the votes of 14 million Americans.
Ouch. This is what happens when you have a recycled clown as your Presidential candidate and suddenly they have to run against someone reasonably competent.
Civ, as I've said many times, Trump will need 100 Million votes to win. That said, saying Harris is competent, is like saying a giraffe has a short neck.

You guys are so caught up in your cult, that it's crazy!!

Thanks Cary, and right back at you!

Seriously though when swing voters see and hear Harris speak on the trail, I don't think they're going to infer she's more incompetent or less likable or less inspirational than her opponent. Quite the opposite.

We'll certainly see!
Unfortunately for the people, she will be controlled, very much like Biden, four years ago. If anyone wants to give credit to someone, then that's has to go to the Democratic Cartel. They know how to manage people…
ncsupack1
Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

So she can get you to vote for her? LOL

The only people worried about her interview schedule are the Trump supporters that are being embarrassed on a daily basis by their guy and hoping beyond hope that Harris will sound as bad as he does.

Her numbers are a clear indication her strategy is working just fine so far.
It's working for sure
GuerrillaPack
https://instagr.am/p/C-LoS9zu3vB

And letting "super delegates" choose their nominee, and not the will of the popular vote

funny that
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
packgrad
Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

packgrad said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Civilized said:

ncsupack1 said:

Why?

Baaaa

Nice non-answer.

lol at the dude that tucks tail and runs every time he's called out on being the fraud hypocrite he is. I don't know how many press conferences he's done. What a stupid question. Far more than who you're voting for.

What a clown take.

You're voting for someone that is deciding on what she's going to lie about as far as her positions.

But you don't care because you're a mentally ill sheep.

packgrad
Kamala's VP pick is "weird".

Werewolf
GuerrillaPack
Bidenomics is working alright....to accomplish the true goal of the Marxists: destroy the middle class, and make everyone poor, so they eventually will be more dependent on the government and therefore easier to control.

https://instagr.am/p/C-MDu3UszXV
"Ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." - John 15:19
Civilized
Werewolf said:

Sounds like the American dream to me.
SmaptyWolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

I find it strange that Trump's father was a notorious Queens slum lord.
Oldsouljer
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Sounds like they taught their offspring to hate the American Dream.
Civilized
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Their kids are the very embodiment of the American Dream.

Sons and daughters of immigrants that rose to the highest and second-highest office in the land.
ncsupack1
Yeah, I'm not sure that attacking her on this would be a smart move. Just stick to policy.
Oldsouljer
ncsupack1 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure that attacking her on this would be a smart move. Just stick to policy.
For sure. As for the debate, they're both their own worst enemies. Let the winner talk the least.
GuerrillaPack

sHe'S sO qUaLiFiEd!!!

https://instagr.am/p/C-NlCM1A6_A
Werewolf
Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Of course it does.......LMAO if you and yours were so damn dangerous. #DaSieve!
Werewolf
Oldsouljer said:

Civilized said:

Werewolf said:

Maybe even by design. Time will tell!
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

My 1st generation immigrant ancestor led the Regulators against the King of England and his NC Governor in 1771.

My suggestion is that the immigration could be by well-orchestrated design. Time will tell the truth.
ncsupack1
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

My 1st generation immigrant ancestor led the Regulators against the King of England and his NC Governor in 1771.

My suggestion is that the immigration could be by well-orchestrated design. Time will tell the truth.

So who should run? Just about everyone here has roots from somewhere else.
Werewolf
ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

All that I'm suggesting is that we may have some issues with qualifications for who can run for president. We could be infiltrated by people unfriendly to our Constitution and its people. Our requirements should be revisited. I think this will be a message and an issue in the near future. Stay tuned.
SmaptyWolf
Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

Werewolf said:

ncsupack1 said:

All that I'm suggesting is that we may have some issues with qualifications for who can run for president. We could be infiltrated by people unfriendly to our Constitution and its people. Our requirements should be revisited. I think this will be a message and an issue in the near future. Stay tuned.
I agree, MAGA insurrectionists shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the levers of power. Stay tuned!
Werewolf
It's Aug 3rd, time for August's JAB. No time to relax, get there or be square.
GuerrillaPack
Kamala goes hyper woketard when shilling for illegal aliens being able to invade the country

https://instagr.am/p/C-NwXcyPOeO
DrummerboyWolf
Harris complained Trump was scared to debate, now they won't go to the Fox debate because they are scared.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/kamala-harris-campaign-refuses-debate-trump-fox-news/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=kamala-harris-campaign-refuses-debate-trump-fox-news
Being an N. C. State fan builds great character!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.